Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  If you liked the Red River Ruckus, you'll love... Ruckus Redux!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
If you liked the Red River Ruckus, you'll love... Ruckus Redux!!! by CFOG-International
Started on: 07-29-2003 07:10 PM
Replies: 166
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 10-17-2003 09:16 PM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalDirect Link to This Post
Coming, October 18 & 19... re-live the adventure, and then some! All new material! Check it out here...
http://www.cfogi.org/RRRR/RRRR.htm

...and sign up here...
http://www.cfogi.org/RRRR/RRRR_registration.htm

For one showing only, ticket prices have been reduced dramatically, even moreso for CFOGi members. Submit a Fiero Rodeo game idea with your registration, and be prepared to help administer your game. The more ideas are submitted, the more fun we'll have!

Edit: We had to cancel the games portion of the event for this year. Come for the cruise, the local activities, and the fellowship.

[This message has been edited by CFOG-International (edited 09-10-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
WOO HOO!!!

I am signed up and will be there!!!
Place your bets on good ol' SmoothGT showing up !! haha

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor, 5sp.
custom hood,trunk,side scoops,IRM front spoiler

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

WOO HOO!!!

I am signed up and will be there!!!
Place your bets on good ol' SmoothGT showing up !! haha

I think I will pass this year again... Ya'll have fun and Kevin ... Good Luck 'defending' your award....

SmoothGT!!

------------------
Said Hulki, "You had to look at the Fiero not as
a car, but as a process."

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Smooth-I say this in all seriousness. it's no crime to show up without a Fiero. I went last year without ours & still had a great time. This year, t's practically in your backyard. Sign up & go. Meeting the people & looking at the cars is what it's all about anyway. Give it some thought.
Bosuch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BosuchClick Here to visit Bosuch's HomePageSend a Private Message to BosuchDirect Link to This Post
I'm there... anyone want to go in on a pontoon boat for a day? $150, holds 15 people (it's on the web page for the lodging).

Bill

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I guess someone is going to have to email me the snailmail registration form. I downloaded it, and when I opened it in word, it was almost all ascii. It printed the same way. If someone can email it to me, I'll print it out at work & mail it in. Email address is janedon1@earthlink.net.
I would appreciate it. thanks
D-Ri2k4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D-Ri2k4Send a Private Message to D-Ri2k4Direct Link to This Post
Man i'm there... i hope... hehe... only 330 miles (according to yahoo maps...) hopefully i'll have a drivable fiero by then... lol...

-Daniel

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Well, I am there. I am suppose to run it, but as usual Chuck is doing a better job than me.

Thanks Chuck!

Loyde

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Loyde, don't feel bad. We have been so busy getting ready for the 20th.

This will be a simpler affair than last year's. We have less time to prepare, and we're keeping registration costs down by limiting frivolous stuff. So, a scenic drive plus whatever car-related games are submitted by those who come, will be nearly everything we do. We should be able to have t-shirts, depending on the number of pre-registrations and if they come in early enough. Otherwise, it will just be a nice little get-together.

I hope the location will help Arkansas owners to be able to come. We would like to meet you!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Loyde
I sent in a "online reg" with some ideas on things please share with Chucky.

Maryjane....smooth is rubbing off on ya??? print it from the web page. either one will print out.

Smooth WILL BE THERE!!! I promise!!!!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smooth WILL BE THERE!!! I promise!!!!!

I am not saying I will be there THIS TIME... Ya'll just have fun with me in thought...
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Smooth-I say this in all seriousness. it's no crime to show up without a Fiero. ... Give it some thought.

Smooth, I agree. Even if we can't see the smooth GT it would be nice to meet the man behind the car. Us Texans have to stick together and support what few shows there are in these parts. With any luck I will have two running Fieros by then, I'll loan you one of mine to show and shine

Jonathan

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

1988 GT (Firebird Interior)
1988 Coupe (Daily Driver),
1985 SE (Project Car) Recent Addition
1985 Coupe (parts car)
Firebird Interior Installation Thread

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I will have two running Fieros by then, I'll loan you one of mine to show and shine

Jonathan

SHOW OFF!!!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Smooth, I agree. Even if we can't see the smooth GT it would be nice to meet the man behind the car. Us Texans have to stick together and support what few shows there are in these parts. With any luck I will have two running Fieros by then, I'll loan you one of mine to show and shine

Jonathan

I want to drive the Red GT T-top one...

I'll be there just not saying "SmoothGT" will be there...

Thanks for the offer!

SmoothGT!!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I got it taken care of-problem on my end I guess. In tomorrow's mail Loyde.

Maryjane....smooth is rubbing off on ya??? print it from the web page. either one will print out.

I tried that before posting-smarty pants. clicked "open from present location". It did the same thing. here's part of a screenshot:

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2003 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Don,

The reason it would not work is I created it in Office XP.

I would need to save it in Word 95 so you could open it and print it.

Sorry for the inconvinence.

Loyde

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
old man = old computer!!j/k

Kidding!! just kidding!!!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
2yrs-1 crash. I'll keep it thank you. Revin, the lodging prices are on the Tejas Village website, linked above in the initial post. How many from the Austin area do you think will go? Are you driving or trailering? Figure out when you're leaving, & we can meet you on I35 or somewhere near pflugerville. If no one has an objection, I'm gonna invitte my twin brother to meet us saturday to see all the Fieros. maybe I can wean him off that danged big as*ed van he drives. that sucker may be comfy but it burns more gas than the sun.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

I want to drive the Red GT T-top one...

...Thanks for the offer!

SmoothGT!!

If you've driven one Red GT T-top with Firebird interior, then you've driven them all... literally.

What I hope to have is my daily driver back on the road, it's undergoing major cooling system upgrade. It could not handle the Texas heat.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan...
Thanks for the offer, But I'll be in the LeBaron Convert. I guess... See you there!!
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Don,
I will be hooking up with the S.A. boys(pretty sure) and trailering(less miles on my car )A hook up with you will be sweet!!
Then ALL OF US will drag smooth there!?!haha

I don't have a count as of yet on the #'s from here. I will push Cardealer to get his monster done,but looks doughtful at this time. There are two others here that may come,I haven't asked for their stories yet.

I saw the lodging but I may have a "date" for a roommate The $50 hotel looks good to me!

I will stay in touch with ya as the time comes closer!

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

No Need... I'll already be there waiting on everyone!! Kevin, Maybe you could come up that Friday instead and we could head up there and hunt for chick's or just look at our fiero's!! Just think about it!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good !!

Can we start getting a head count of attenties(people going) ?? Loyde?? Chuck???

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
So far, 6 have signed up to be there.

Revin Kevin Rodgers
Tony Bowman
Loyde Rascoe
Don York
Ray New
Doug Goldsby

In that order.

Blake Moore
John Fussel
Chuck Hodges
Johnathan Scott

I am sure will attend

Joe Meadows
Steve Reid
Pat Wilson
Nathan Curry

Rob White

All are hopefuls

SnowBalls chance in Del Rio
Steve the smoooooth talker

Loyde

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 08-03-2003).]

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Gosh.. I did'nt even make the 'hopefuls' list ... AHAHA
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
ttt
cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Don,
I will be hooking up with the S.A. boys(pretty sure) and trailering(less miles on my car )A hook up with you will be sweet!!

I don't have a count as of yet on the #'s from here. I will push Cardealer to get his monster done,but looks doughtful at this time. There are two others here that may come,I haven't asked for their stories yet.

I saw the lodging but I may have a "date" for a roommate The $50 hotel looks good to me!

I will stay in touch with ya as the time comes closer!

doughtful????????, hell i should have the third engine in, and be on my fifth paint job by then!!!! if your "date" thing dont work out or he decides he dont want to go, let me know i will split a room with you. but you have to stay on your side of the room!!!!!!! this trip i think i am going solo, leaving the wife and all the tax deductions at home.

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
hummmm a three way?? haha

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
That would'nt be a pretty sight...
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
On 2nd thought-Jane & I will take a cabin to ourselves...way down from yours. Probably thin walls-I don't want to think about it, much less hear it.
Smooth- you are on Loyde's list. Under 'when it snows in Del Rio'.
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smooth- you are on Loyde's list. Under 'when it snows in Del Rio'.

I think that's the one...
Don, I can't believe you asked Revin, if he was trailering it or not... What silly question's we ask sometime's..

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 08-01-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Well IF I din't trailer it then I would be leaving the pack WAAAAY behind!

Oh and Don...are ya sure? You might learn a few *new* tricks!!! hahahaha

SHHH (remember we really are having it at smooth's house )

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Count me in,if I am not off work then I will take a few vacation days for the event. Jefferson is only about 30 mins from my hometown so I'll already be close and have a place to stay. Hopefully by then I will have more work done on my car and it will look a little better.

On another note--Revin, you location on your screen name is Pville. Is that Plugerville? If so, one day in the future I would like to stop by and take a ride in your car. Will be doing the 3.8 swap soon and cant decide to keep it a 5 speed or go auto with it.I just need something to go by. If this is possible let me know and we can try to set up a meet. I am in San Antonio but go your way all the time going back home.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
MstangsBware

I have invited you to the NTFC meetings here in Dallas a few times. I have a 3800SC on a 5 speed, and Steve Reid has a 3800SC on an auto.

Steves motor is in the 325HP range
Mine I hope is in the 400HP range

Next NTFC meeting is Aug 23rd 1030am - 200pm. Papas BBQ on Northwest Hwy. See http://www.ntfc.org under events.

Loyde
President NTFC

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Ya know Revin..ya 'could' just trailer your 3.8 as far as palestine-offload it, & let Smooth trailer the smoothmobile on to Jefferson..........
you could let your girl follow behind in your car.

:let the excuses begin :

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Hang on Don, Loyde is trying to steel my thunder Loyde, I represent the little man with little $$ for these swaps. Sure it would be nice to port and polish stuff but I can always do that later!! the HP I have now is PLENTY to start off with

Mstangsbware,
Yep pflugerville!! Stop on by any time!! I'm doing a little bit of "stuff" to it right now but, by the mid to end of the month....should be finished!!! FUN RIDE

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor, 5sp.
custom hood,trunk,side scoops,IRM front spoiler

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
I was dangling that carrot to get the guy to a NTFC meeting

Loyde

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
opps wrong wabbit bit!

YES YES GO TO A NTFC MEETING!!!!!(but stop by on the way )

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Ya know Revin..ya 'could' just trailer your 3.8 as far as palestine-offload it, & let Smooth trailer the smoothmobile on to Jefferson..........
you could let your girl follow behind in your car.

:let the excuses begin :

No excuses from me... Sound's lke something I MIGHT CONCIDER...

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Good deal, if revin agrees. we'll get to see ALL of the smoothGT
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock