Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  If you liked the Red River Ruckus, you'll love... Ruckus Redux!!! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
If you liked the Red River Ruckus, you'll love... Ruckus Redux!!! by CFOG-International
Started on: 07-29-2003 07:10 PM
Replies: 166
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 10-17-2003 09:16 PM
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2003 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cardealer:

whats the car count up to now?
i am trying to decide if i am really going to this thing or not......

I am in! See you guys there!

--Will

IP: Logged
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2003 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
16 have registered.

There are 4 North Texas Fiero Club members that are going but have not registered.

Rob White in San Antonio had a nice meeting according to the newsletter I get from him and there should be a couple more out of that area.

Loyde

JohnF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
I will be leaving Ft. Worth area about 0900, 17 Oct. I plan on having lunch in Jefferson.

Anyone want to caravan?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have some serious issues regarding my 84 yr old father that are going to have to be worked out in the next 3 weeks. If I can't get it done, I won't be at RRR Redux-- I'll be trying to find a job in E. Texas and figuring out how to move to Cleveland Texas. I've been trying to work thru it, and have waited to see if it would all work out, but see no easy solution. I can only work so much in. I hate it, but he comes first. There's a chance Jane can go to Jeferson without me, but even that's iffy at best. Everything is up in the air right now. Sometimes life just sucks.

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
Well i just got in some drama, so i cant go damn just when i could afford my car!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/017409.html

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
ANYone want to room up with someone else??? i need a place to crash!
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have an "official" schedule of events they could post here?

--Will

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 10-07-2003).]

joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyDirect Link to This Post
so im looking into going to this thing, but i was wondering if i could talk to someone more directly on it. maybe through email or aim? i was reading through and couldnt really see who i am supposed to contact about it. can someone point me towards who to contact on getting all my needed info on it?

------------------
red '86 gt, looking for a 4.9

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2003 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
One person to contact is FastFieros, another is Cheever3000, both are heavily involved in putting this on.

JazzMan

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
I dont use AIM, but you can call anytime.

Email will get you answers at info@cfogi.org from me or Chuck.

The http://www.cfogi.org is pretty updated.

Loyde http://www.fastfieros.com

JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Schedule of Events:

Saturday, 18 Oct.:
Gather at the parking area of Tejas Village until 11:30 a.m.
1130 hrs - First draw of Poker Run and depart Tejas Village for cruise.
1200 hrs - Lunch in Jefferson.
1300 hrs - Cruise to Caddo Lake State Park. Arrive 1330 hrs to 1500 hrs. Cruise park, take pics, visit, etc.
1500 to about 1545 hrs - Leave park and cruise to Jefferson.
1600 to 1700 hrs. - Boat ride on the Jefferson River Boat.
1700 to 1800 hrs - free time in historic Jefferson shopping, sightseeing, picture time, etc.
1800 hrs to ?. - Final poker run card draw and dinner (large banquet facilities pre-reserved in Jefferson).

RRRR is history.

BRING FAMILY SERVICE RADIOS if you can.

PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Something John didnt mention.

Whats a poker run without a prize? So I am donating my Indy Pace car hat with Hulki's signature on it for the prize. It was purchased at the 20th event Charity auction by me.

It got flamed in a thread, but is nice and clean still today, and never worn. I do not wear hats.

Loyde

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
SO DOES ANYONE WANNA ROOM UP PERHAPS SPLIT THE COST???? PM ME PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!

------------------

(sig complements of Nebiros88)
Got a Job, a V6 Manual FIERO! ...All I need now is a Girlfriend

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post

pred1tor83

1872 posts
Member since Dec 2000
im trying to orginaze a caravan for san antonio and everyone else on the way up!!!! pm me for info!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Got some awkward news though... I have been so busy lately, I neglected to call Tejas Village. I called Tuesday night and was told they were full for the Fiero Show as of Sunday Night! Dang, dang, dang. Doesn't look to swift for the man who helped plan the thing, huh? OTOH, it speaks well of attendance overall for the show. That is promising.

------------------
REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.
(and for 140mph, now that I think about it.)

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.
(and for 140mph, now that I think about it.)

No they aren't.

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post
anything planned for sunday?
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cardealer:

anything planned for sunday?

Nope... Just Saturday the 18th.

------------------
PostWhore of PFF!!

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

No they aren't.

Why not? Someone once said they would also by synch'd for 105.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 10-10-2003).]

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Why not? Someone once said they would also by synch'd for 105.

If they are synced for 35 MPH, you would get to the next light 2X as fast at 70 MPH and the progression of the lights would be too slow to pass any faster than 35 MPH.

If, on the other hand, the lights were synced for 70 MPH, the lights would be changing at 2X the rate of 35 MPH lights so they would also be synced for 35 MPH due to the doubled frequency.

I worked for a civil engineering firm and asked a traffic EIT about this one time. Sorry to address it in this thread. With some mathematical consistencies, distance calculations, and timing the lights changing and duration - you might be able to pull off some anomalies, but not anything like you are talking about on city streets.

--Will

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 10-10-2003).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Will, I have generally not believed the 70 MPH thing would work either but I couldn't come up with a mathematical proof. It would be interesting to see one.

Anybody else frantically getting ready for the RRRR? I would like to say my car will be finished, but y'all are going to see some rough edges.

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
JS I am ready. Cant wait no Fiero to take though. They are still not ready. I thought that what he meant by the stoplights being synched was that he could take anyone from a stoplight to that MPH. IE his ET to those speeds would beat any other street racer. Blake clear it up for us.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
I am getting pumped about the RRRR as well. Should be a good time.

--Will

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Well, I have some serious issues regarding my 84 yr old father that are going to have to be worked out in the next 3 weeks. If I can't get it done, I won't be at RRR Redux-- I'll be trying to find a job in E. Texas and figuring out how to move to Cleveland Texas. I've been trying to work thru it, and have waited to see if it would all work out, but see no easy solution. I can only work so much in. I hate it, but he comes first. There's a chance Jane can go to Jeferson without me, but even that's iffy at best. Everything is up in the air right now. Sometimes life just sucks.

Hey Don... how's you Father doing..?? What's the verdict for next weekend...??? I hope that he is doing better!
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by maryjane:

Good deal, if revin agrees. we'll get to see ALL of the smoothGT

He said that he can't do it... So, I guess NO SmoothGT this year... NEXT YEAR for sure though!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2003 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
TTT It's getting close...
Who else is going..???
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone needing a roomy?? Cardealer, Revin and I was getting a cabin but Cardealer is not going.... Revin might want the EXTRA room to party in, I was just throwing this out there so someone might respond...hahaha

------------------
PostWhore of PFF!!

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

Anyone needing a roomy?? Cardealer, Revin and I was getting a cabin but Cardealer is not going.... Revin might want the EXTRA room to party in, I was just throwing this out there so someone might respond...hahaha

You not going to make it Steve?

--Will

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I will be there.. Cardealer(Tony) is not going to go... He think's his ROCKET is not made for cruising...hahaha Fast cruising maybe... I mean REALLY FAST cruising...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
It's getting closer !!!!

looks like Me and Smooth will have an extra couch bed if someone needs a place to sleep!

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor, 5sp.
custom hood,trunk,side scoops,IRM front spoiler, dk.Shadow Grey

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
Everyone ready.
PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Yep!!
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Yep!!

Like you'll show up anyway's...

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2003 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Like you'll show up anyway's...

You just STFU!!

He'll show up this time....

Maybe even with a PROJECT that is STILL IN PROGRESS...

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
CFOG check your PMs I sent you one about a week ago.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

CFOG check your PMs I sent you one about a week ago.

Sorry, both of us who check the CFOG-International PM's have had continuous family issues keeping us extremely distracted. I'll get a reply to you as soon as possible (I'm at work).

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
PAGE 2..???
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Speaking of family issues my son spent the last 4 days in the hospital so I didn't get hardly anything done on the car that I wanted to for the RRRR. So it's going to be real rough looking, but I still plan to be there. You better show up Smooooth, I'll have a little something for you
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
You better show up Smooooth, I'll have a little something for you

I hope that you son is doing better... What's wrong..??

I will be there...lol
Speaking of rough..... I'll be bringing something rough as well..
I wanted Revin to come by and get "SmoothGT" But he said it's to far to backtrack... Maybe next year!!
I'll be glad to finally meet everyone!!

Smooth!
<Edit>Remember what your bringing... duh! <edit>
------------------
PostWhore of PFF!!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 10-16-2003).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
My son suffered from a really bad sinus infection that was in danger of spreading to his brain. It required an operation...he's okay now but I have discovered it is a really bad idea to have your dashboard in the living room only 2 days before you are to leave for a show-n-shine.

I put the dash back in last night and today I have worked out most of the bugs. No time to really clean the car up, and my interior is still embarassingly incomplete.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-17-2003).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock