Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whos going to help get my 3800 in there????

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

whos going to help get my 3800 in there????

lol too bad your not closer, I am doing gtkeiths here when he gets the rest of the parts, I could fab up double the parts if yours is a series one too. Did you get the front engine mount from a 1995 pontiac transport? it will help you mount the engine easier. Who is doing your harness? Phonedawgz does some nice work!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-20-2011).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mounts from FieroX and I am doing my own harness. Going to sew today but going to try to pull the motor today. I have a series II

Tom
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got mounts from FieroX and I am doing my own harness. Going to sew today but going to try to pull the motor today. I have a series II

Tom

Hoe much were the mounts from fierox? maby thats the way to go for kieth since he is alittle bit new to doing antthing mechanical and it would save me alot of time doing fab work.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man did every one lose there internet sevice or some thing? lol threads been dead

planing on throwing some window tint on the fiero this weekend. hope it dont rain
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Godzilla:

man did every one lose there internet sevice or some thing? lol threads been dead

planing on throwing some window tint on the fiero this weekend. hope it dont rain

if your good at tinting u can take a crack at mine too I had a epic fail trying to do mine.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey I wont be avalible sat morning till prob after lunch I have to work since I am having a epic faliure at work trying to blend a paint job on a mercedes ugh I hate silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody want to take a crack at the blend by all means come give me a hand im gettin my ass handed to me on this one.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

if your good at tinting u can take a crack at mine too I had a epic fail trying to do mine.

shure id do it for you, ill post some pics wen im done with mine so you can see if you like it.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Godzilla

146 posts
Member since Sep 2010
new decklid lock from the fiero stor just came in the mail looks like i got one more thing to do tomorow
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

new decklid lock from the fiero stor just came in the mail looks like i got one more thing to do tomorow

Unless you purchased their door locks at the same time as the decklid lock, will you also now have one more key on your keychain because one key won't handle all three locks?

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phew! Just got home after working on my fiero at gtxbullet's place. Got the heads off it and halfway cleaned up. Tomorrow the block comes out. I am trying to set a goal of getting this all done by the end of the day tomorrow....

To do: Clean up valves and put in new stem seals. Pull block, pull pistons, hone cylinder walls, put in new piston rings and rod bearings. Install all new gaskets on block. reassemble. Change clutch and throw out bearing. Put block back in car, put heads back on, hook everything back up and pray

I wanted to paint some engine stuff, but I don't think the schedule will allow it. That's OK. It has the rest of it's life to become "show" quality. Right now I need it mechanically solid.

I'm eagerly anticipating getting this road worthy and legal for the 6th!
PFF
System Bot
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Unless you purchased their door locks at the same time as the decklid lock, will you also now have one more key on your keychain because one key won't handle all three locks?

yeah but i dgaf. i just need to be able to get in the trunk. wen i put a fast back on it in the spring then maby ill get the full set.

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Phew! Just got home after working on my fiero at gtxbullet's place. Got the heads off it and halfway cleaned up. Tomorrow the block comes out. I am trying to set a goal of getting this all done by the end of the day tomorrow....

To do: Clean up valves and put in new stem seals. Pull block, pull pistons, hone cylinder walls, put in new piston rings and rod bearings. Install all new gaskets on block. reassemble. Change clutch and throw out bearing. Put block back in car, put heads back on, hook everything back up and pray

I wanted to paint some engine stuff, but I don't think the schedule will allow it. That's OK. It has the rest of it's life to become "show" quality. Right now I need it mechanically solid.

I'm eagerly anticipating getting this road worthy and legal for the 6th!

i hope it all goes good man. whats happening on the 6th?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next saturday at Sabre Lanes in Menasha is a car show come join me I am going!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is that on the 6th? btw, i got the tint done toiday. ill post pics after i pick up a pizza

[This message has been edited by Godzilla (edited 07-24-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is that on the 6th? btw, i got the tint done toiday. ill post pics after i pick up a pizza

Yup its on the sixth saturday its put on by exotics car club.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok cool. i wanta try to make it up then.

for windo tint one thing i found is not to use black magic brand. Gila is the brand autozone sells and its 10x better. if you like this and i make up there on the 6th, i can put it on for ya
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Next saturday at Sabre Lanes in Menasha is a car show come join me I am going!

is that on the 6th?

Yup its on the sixth....

As jetsnvettes2000 noted, yes, the show is on August 6th, a Saturday.

More specifically, it's from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on that day

Also, be aware that much more information about the show (e.g., a listing of the "classes" for the types of vehicles likely to participate in the show, as well as other goings-on at the show) is in this link from the car club which organized this show: http://www.enviouscc.net .
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone else from milwaukee-racine-keno making it up there on the 6th?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More specifically, it's from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on that day

Also, be aware that much more information about the show (e.g., a listing of the "classes" for the types of vehicles likely to participate in the show, as well as other goings-on at the show) is in this link from the car club which organized this show: http://www.enviouscc.net .

Hey I almost did it again lol I was thinking tomorrow is the 6th! doh! lol ya next weekend is the show ill be there and my buddy Tyler is the dj for the event. I need to get detailing on the chop its pretty rough yet! on another note I stoped by the guy at harison auto in kaukauna tha t has all the fieros and talked to him about them, turns out he was a original pontiac dealership for them and the 87 gt he has there right now for sale is one of the ones he sold, he bought it back from the original owner. The red 86 duke sittin outside also was one of the cars off his lot that never sold so he kept it and has been driving it since. the red 85 is crom a dealership in clintonville that never sold and the 85 gt in the building has 40,000 original miles on it, he got it down south. He is rebuilding a gt at home he is looking for a passenger side rocker and door and front fender, mike the parts I gave u basically, he will pay good money for them he is also looking for a rear gt bumper cover and a right sail window.
Steve whats the number of that guy w the fiero bus, he has a bumper if I remember.
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve whats the number of that guy w the fiero bus, he has a bumper if I remember.

He has GT drip rails too! For you Jet's

His name is Fran. 920-676-6661

Steve

[This message has been edited by 86soon3.4 (edited 07-29-2011).]

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so no body else from the 262/414 is going up?
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so no body else from the 262/414 is going up?

I'd absolutley love to go but money just got tight again. Ugh, freakin bills.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More specifically, it's from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on that day.

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000 on Friday, 7-29-11
Hey I almost did it again lol I was thinking tomorrow is the 6th! doh!

Your comment above nicely exemplifies why there are times when I can't resist razzing you goodnaturedly, jetsnvettes2000:

Until you master the concepts of space and time, I'm thinking there are certain jobs that you probably just should not have.

Being head of "Launch Control" at Cape Canaveral for our country's astronauts likely is one of them:
code:
jetsnvettes2000: "Initiating countdown....Five...Four...Three...Two....One...IGNITION!!"

L-o-n-g pause......

jetsnvettes2000: "I just realized the launch is scheduled for next week --- not this one."

Background Sounds: Rocket engines roaring, their incredible racket drowned out only partially by the screams of the maintenance crew onboard.

All razzing aside, how is your choptop project going?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your comment above nicely exemplifies why there are times when I can't resist razzing you goodnaturedly, jetsnvettes2000:

Until you master the concepts of space and time, I'm thinking there are certain jobs that you probably just should not have.

Being head of "Launch Control" at Cape Canaveral for our country's astronauts likely is one of them:
code:
jetsnvettes2000: "Initiating countdown....Five...Four...Three...Two....One...IGNITION!!"

L-o-n-g pause......

jetsnvettes2000: "I just realized the launch is scheduled for next week --- not this one."

Background Sounds: Rocket engines roaring, their incredible racket drowned out only partially by the screams of the maintenance crew onboard.

All razzing aside, how is your choptop project going?

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha! omg iI got tears in my eyes im laughin so hard hehehe! ugh well ill never be late lol!
the chop is going well ive been drivin the hell outa it but today I found a big problem and maby someone here can help, I need a steering colum, the nut that holds the steering wheel on is stripped out and so is the steering colum shaft, I want to get it fixed by next sat so I can make the show at the bowling alley!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Aparently the Neenah police suppression squad loves my chop too, out of a entire line of cars going up the lake road she picked me outa the group and gave me a ticket! grrrr dang rosco p coltrain wannabe!
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe I have one here. If you don't have anything closer I'm sure we can get it to you pretty quick.

Mark
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aparently the Neenah police suppression squad loves my chop too, out of a entire line of cars going up the lake road she picked me outa the group and gave me a ticket! grrrr dang rosco p coltrain wannabe!

wow that sucks. what was the ticket for?

i got a new deck in mine late last nite. was pretty easy even in the dark. lol

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

I believe I have one here. If you don't have anything closer I'm sure we can get it to you pretty quick.

Mark

Cool it soulds like a good option , I did a temp fix on mine with a die and a new nut but eventually it will need to be changed, I can prob get one outa gibbys when I have more time it just sucks tho it was like that, I never had the wheel off before so who knew ugh...
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
So who is all going to the show on the 6th? it would be cool to have alot of fieros there. As I was looking at their club site, it apears they have less members than us but yet they seem to be verry organized with a bunch of sponsors. Maby we can get some sponsors hmmm... say FIero thomas and Rodney???
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So who is all going to the show on the 6th? it would be cool to have alot of fieros there. As I was looking at their club site, it apears they have less members than us but yet they seem to be verry organized with a bunch of sponsors. Maby we can get some sponsors hmmm... say FIero thomas and Rodney???

Sorry, I will be up north.

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jetts, I have a column just laying in my garage and it just so happens my wife will be up there on Friday. I can send it with her since she is picking up the transmission anyway. Let me know.

Jake
PFF
System Bot
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i guess i wont be ether now. the damn window gear is wrecked in the down posision so now its the door is stripped and the car is sitting under a tarp. now i lost a whole day of working on my truck
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you guys planing a get together lets say around the brat stop. Love to hook up and get these cars out.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys, I've given up on my car. I'm gonna try to sell it whole. If it doesn't by next weekend, I'll take what I can of worth off and send it to the scrapper. So if you need something, let me know. 86 2m4, toasted trans

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058117.html

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 07-31-2011).]

FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the weather is good on Saturday, I will be bringing The 86GT & 88GT.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Well guys, I've given up on my car. I'm gonna try to sell it whole. If it doesn't by next weekend, I'll take what I can of worth off and send it to the scrapper. So if you need something, let me know. 86 2m4, toasted trans

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058117.html

How is the front tie rods and rear tie rods and the steering damper? I could use those parts if u decide to part it out, too bad its so far away id part it out for ya. Will u still be involved with the club? in the future as u are the site owner of our club site?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by FieroScott:

If the weather is good on Saturday, I will be bringing The 86GT & 88GT.

Sweet, did u have the new one out on 441 last week? I thought I saw u on the way home.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-31-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Are you guys planing a get together lets say around the brat stop. Love to hook up and get these cars out.

Were is the brat stop? this maby a good drive in the near future for us to all go on? I think I have my gt almost to the point it can make a lengthy trip.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Jetts, I have a column just laying in my garage and it just so happens my wife will be up there on Friday. I can send it with her since she is picking up the transmission anyway. Let me know.

Jake

Friday ya thats cool ill be home after 5, ill get the trani out and ill degreese it and have it all ready for ya to go. ill be abe to swap colums in about a hour sweet!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-31-2011).]

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Were is the brat stop? this maby a good drive in the near future for us to all go on? I think I have my gt almost to the point it can make a lengthy trip.

its on hwy50 and I-94 about 5 miles north of the WI-IL border. its a good idea, its easy to find and theres a lot of things to do around there.

[This message has been edited by Godzilla (edited 07-31-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock