Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 38)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Any time buddy!

Well now how is he supposed to see that? You unsubscribed him from the post! :P
IP: Logged
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SILENCE!!!! I KEEL YOU!!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SILENCE!!!! I KEEL YOU!!!!!

Hey Devin Tommy got first post in hahahahahahahahahha!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got home from Steve's GTXbullet picking up a few things for sand blasting and he showed me his collection!!! What a great guy and he has some kick butt stuff also he sold me a nice scoop
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Hey Devin Tommy got first post in hahahahahahahahahha!

Razza fracken....
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's shakin Wisconsin?!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's shakin Wisconsin?!

Not much just waitin on taxes so I can buy JImmyz's new front end for my car! then possibly if I have enough left over the wide body kit but I think I am gona be stuck buying a new truck so I wont have all the cash I normally have to play with
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just waiting for the Force Balancer to show up for my 88 Duke motor...Had to
find a used one as NO ONE has a new one at a reasonable price.

Just my luck a PFF member in Florida had a low mileage one.

I hope it is in good shape. (fingers crossed)

Need to replace the supercharger oil and coupler on my 3800 yet.

Please send warmer weather!!!

Steve
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the Kelmark guy is still trying to sell the shell

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/pts/2776980542.html
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I see the Kelmark guy is still trying to sell the shell

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/pts/2776980542.html

Ya he is nuts trying to sell it too!! I went and looked at it and OMG! he cut the front end into three parts!!! you would have a almost impossible time rejoining it together with the right shape! and angle he choped it right at the crease lines at the base of the coke bottle (Fender root) oh and then thats just the front!! the windows are silliconed in with house silicone and he threw away the vw pan and all the mounting hardware that is needed under the rockers! the thing is a total pile of crap but in a way I am glad he killed it. If I would have gotten it from him I would have never picked up my 87 gt.
The guy would not budge off 900 bucks for it I offerd him 100 and he is lucky if its worth that its that bad. the "almost" complete fiero he claims to have with it is also a loss, he butcherd the front end trying to make the body fit rather than making bit body fit the front end. the back of the car is not much better.

LOL I see he removed the add!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-24-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
So hey who in kaukauna or close by owns a red 88 formula? it was sitting on the side of the road off 55 next to the shell station next to 41 broken down. I left a club sticker under the windshield wiper wich prob saved him a ticket cause it looks like a ticket lol!
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone!! go to our club site and give us some updates and pics in your profile!! We have new members and well the site looks abandoned!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone!! go to our club site and give us some updates and pics in your profile!! We have new members and well the site looks abandoned!!

I have done a terrible job updating that. *sigh* I'll make sure to work on that this weekend. It needs some serious love....(much like Devin's face.... OH SNAP! )
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
It needs some serious love....(much like Devin's face.... OH SNAP! )

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no he didnt ! oh yes he did oh yeah oh yeah uh huh!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I got the Duke motor set in my White 88.
Hope to hear it run this weekend.

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Well I got the Duke motor set in my White 88.
Hope to hear it run this weekend.

Steve

awesome!! Just don't loose it in the snow! white on white....
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the 88 duke in and running today!! She purrs like a kitten...

Steve
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got the 88 duke in and running today!! She purrs like a kitten...

Steve

And ROARS like a ..... well, like a kitten.

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 01-29-2012).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well......I'm glad I took my 88 duke for a test ride this
morning to check for leaks and to make sure it drives
good yet. After the ride I backed it in the garage to check
it for leaks and noticed tranny fluid leaking. I found one
of the cooler line metal tubes sticking out of the tranny
had a rusted pin hole in it. So I removed it and cut it off.
I then put a flare on the end and installed it. Leak fixed!
Then I looked over the engine and found no leaks! Looks
like I can start driving it back forth to work.

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well......I'm glad I took my 88 duke for a test ride this
morning to check for leaks and to make sure it drives
good yet. After the ride I backed it in the garage to check
it for leaks and noticed tranny fluid leaking. I found one
of the cooler line metal tubes sticking out of the tranny
had a rusted pin hole in it. So I removed it and cut it off.
I then put a flare on the end and installed it. Leak fixed!
Then I looked over the engine and found no leaks! Looks
like I can start driving it back forth to work.

Steve

Very nice! Winter fiero fun!
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And ROARS like a ..... well, like a kitten.

You're just jealous.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know Kittens sounded like a toro lawnmower muwahahahaha!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't know Kittens sounded like a toro lawnmower muwahahahaha!

You haven't kicked one hard enough then.

Too much? Hahaha, just kidding of course.

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 01-29-2012).]

brownc00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellow WI Fiero folks: What's your thoughts on green vs blue plates? I'm getting ready to register my Fiero, and I need to choose between the two. Green Hobyist are supposed to be for cars that have been "modified from manufacturer specifications" while blue collector plates are for vehicles "not modified or altered from manufacturers specifications". I have an available collector plate that I can transfer for $100. A new hobbyist plate will cost me $200. Both require me to send in multiple pictures of the car with my registration. Neither description is very clear and obviously the car still looks like a Fiero and isn't a reconstructed kit car. On the other hand, it isn't stock either.

Obviously, I'd rather save $100 and use my collector plate, but I don't want aggravation from troll in the DMV office about the car not being stock. So, do you think they would even know what to look for in pics to see the car was modified? Should I just send in some pics I collect off of google? Should I suck it up and pay the $200 for hobbyist plates?
Chad-
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brownc00:

Fellow WI Fiero folks: What's your thoughts on green vs blue plates? I'm getting ready to register my Fiero, and I need to choose between the two. Green Hobyist are supposed to be for cars that have been "modified from manufacturer specifications" while blue collector plates are for vehicles "not modified or altered from manufacturers specifications". I have an available collector plate that I can transfer for $100. A new hobbyist plate will cost me $200. Both require me to send in multiple pictures of the car with my registration. Neither description is very clear and obviously the car still looks like a Fiero and isn't a reconstructed kit car. On the other hand, it isn't stock either.

Obviously, I'd rather save $100 and use my collector plate, but I don't want aggravation from troll in the DMV office about the car not being stock. So, do you think they would even know what to look for in pics to see the car was modified? Should I just send in some pics I collect off of google? Should I suck it up and pay the $200 for hobbyist plates?
Chad-

My fiero is highly modified choped and custom interior and I was still able to get the blue plates cause it still looks fieroish. as long as it dosent look like a lambo or a ferarri your safe to run the collectors plate engine and body mods dont really count as long as it can still be identified as a fiero. Far as the pics your the second person I have herd of needing pics, When I registerd mine they asked to see a pic and I showed them a blurry cell phone pic of it and that was good enuf so I dont think they are too picky at all.
brownc00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My fiero is highly modified choped and custom interior and I was still able to get the blue plates cause it still looks fieroish. as long as it dosent look like a lambo or a ferarri your safe to run the collectors plate engine and body mods dont really count as long as it can still be identified as a fiero. Far as the pics your the second person I have herd of needing pics, When I registerd mine they asked to see a pic and I showed them a blurry cell phone pic of it and that was good enuf so I dont think they are too picky at all.

I've got a hobbyist plate on my Wrangler which has about 2 Jeep parts left on it. Also have had collector plates on the Corvettes I've had. All of them have require pictures. The one time I didn't send pics in, I got a phone call and a lecture. From the DMV site: Include photos of the engine compartment, interior and exterior of all sides of the vehicle. However, I've always mailed my stuff in because the DMV I went too just looked at me confused when I tried to get collector plates at the DMV office.

But, I am leaning towards trying to run collector plates. Maybe just give them a stock photo of the engine compartment! :-D
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got a hobbyist plate on my Wrangler which has about 2 Jeep parts left on it. Also have had collector plates on the Corvettes I've had. All of them have require pictures. The one time I didn't send pics in, I got a phone call and a lecture. From the DMV site: Include photos of the engine compartment, interior and exterior of all sides of the vehicle. However, I've always mailed my stuff in because the DMV I went too just looked at me confused when I tried to get collector plates at the DMV office.

But, I am leaning towards trying to run collector plates. Maybe just give them a stock photo of the engine compartment! :-D

Now that I think of it none of my corvettes I had to send in pics of either hmm weird must be a location thing.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My pictures were black and white, and printed off, kinda small. Now granted my car is stock, but I doubt you could tell much of anything about the engine compartment with what I sent them. lol. I don't think they are too picky. But... it may just be safest to get the hobby plates.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get the Hobbyist plate. I know of 2 instances where the Wisconsin State Patrol stopped a Collector plated vehicle because of modifications. One was a replacement hood on a Camaro and the other was a set of non-stock wheels on a Corvette. No idea what fines were involved but both of these vehicles now sport Hobbyist plates. Some of these Troopers are focused on the plating requirements.

I have 2 cars with Collector plates and I never had to supply pictures. This must be something new. Both cars were registered at the DMV station and I was issued a temporary tag for the cars so I could drive it immediately while the plates were being processed in Madison. The 'License Applied For' or 'LAF' cardboard is no longer allowed in Wisconsin so if you want to drive right away you should hit the DMV station for that temp tag.

Good luck!

Mark
brownc00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Get the Hobbyist plate. I know of 2 instances where the Wisconsin State Patrol stopped a Collector plated vehicle because of modifications. One was a replacement hood on a Camaro and the other was a set of non-stock wheels on a Corvette. No idea what fines were involved but both of these vehicles now sport Hobbyist plates. Some of these Troopers are focused on the plating requirements.

I have 2 cars with Collector plates and I never had to supply pictures. This must be something new. Both cars were registered at the DMV station and I was issued a temporary tag for the cars so I could drive it immediately while the plates were being processed in Madison. The 'License Applied For' or 'LAF' cardboard is no longer allowed in Wisconsin so if you want to drive right away you should hit the DMV station for that temp tag.

Good luck!

Mark

This was the kind of BS I was afraid of. Being stopped for non-stock hood or some such non-sense. Only in this miserable state would they dedicate employees to such an endevor (I've lived here my whole life, I have the right to say WI sux). Thanks for the info, looks like hobbyist plates are in my future.
PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This was the kind of BS I was afraid of. Being stopped for non-stock hood or some such non-sense. Only in this miserable state would they dedicate employees to such an endevor (I've lived here my whole life, I have the right to say WI sux). Thanks for the info, looks like hobbyist plates are in my future.

Take a step back for a minute. Something to consider.....we have the option in this state for these special plates and that's a great thing. The Collector plates are for those that have vehicles that are in original in specs and Hobbyist plates for those vehicles that are modified. Collector plates are invalid during January without a permit and as far as I know Hobbyist plates are year-round plates....

http://www.dot.wisconsin.go...special/hobbyist.htm

Difference? Cost-wise none. You can operate a Hobbyist vehicle year-round. Color of plate.

Many other states don't have these options. We in Wisconsin are offered two options for our cars and that's a good thing. There have been many abuses of the Collector license plates in the past and the newer rules are there to keep the option of these plates available and not do away with them all-together. Picky cops? Not really. They are just keeping the honest car collector honest. Cleaning out the abuses is a good thing otherwise it gets out of control and we lose the program.

Don't hate the state for things like this. The rules are there.....nothing new. Kind of like speeding. If you don't follow the rules and get caught, it's not the cop's fault. In the case of our license plate options, we are lucky to live in Wisconsin.

Having the Hobbyist plate is going to draw a bit of attention to your car. Some are really going to wonder what really neat things you've done to your Fiero. Collector plates sort of blend in and aren't realy noticed. The Hobbyist plate stands out a bit and car people respect them because it usually means that the owner has done some really neat modifications to the car to need the Hobbyist plate.

mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 86GT is very close to stock. I went with the Hobbyist plates so that if I decide to does some mods that then I `am covered and If I don`t I`am still covered. Same price "NO HASSLE" done.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the hobby plate a one time fee too? as I remember it was not in the past
brownc00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an open collector plate with no car attached, so using that plate costs half as much as getting a new hobbyist plate. I probably never drive the car in Jan, so that part is fine.

Firefox...I'm sorry you make a good argument, but you will never convince me to be happy about being stopped for having non original parts on my car while I have paid my registration fees. I drive past 10 cars a day through the city that have no plates, no tail lights and aren't safe to drive. Dedicating any man-power to make sure my car is really qualified to be blue plated vs green plated is silly IMO.

Regardless...green plate reg mailed in today. Thanks for everyone input.
mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya Jets one time fee. I think I paid $175.00 like 3 years ago

:New rates

Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Special Plates Unit
P.O. Box 7911
Madison WI 53707-7911

Hobbyist plate applications can only be processed by mailing to one of the addresses listed above.
Registration fees
Vehicle type

Gross weight*

First plate

Second and subsequent plate or transfer from a vehicle you no longer own
Automobile $200 $150
Truck 4,500 $200 $150
6,000 $218 $168
8,000 and over $262 $212
Motor home 5,000 $147 $97
8,000 and over $160 $110
Motorcycle/moped $73 $23

[This message has been edited by mickeyswing52 (edited 02-01-2012).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.......Firefox...I'm sorry you make a good argument, but you will never convince me to be happy about being stopped for having non original parts on my car while I have paid my registration fees. I drive past 10 cars a day through the city that have no plates, no tail lights and aren't safe to drive. Dedicating any man-power to make sure my car is really qualified to be blue plated vs green plated is silly IMO.....

I completely understand. There are so many easily spotted major violations out there that it's easy pickings for the cops and something minor like plate requirements just don't come up very often. One of the Milwaukee cops I knew would go out and only look for specific violations......today is a ' no front plate ' day......tomorrow is ' no brake light ' day.......day after is ' cracked windshield ' day.....

There are a lot of rules and regulations out there. Sometimes it's frustration to deal with some of them.....
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just might switch mine to t he hobby plate then since I want to do a color change after the rest of the mods I am planing on doing. since the weather is being really nice it is gettin me in the mood to head out to the shop part of my garage and start cuttin into the spare hood I have and do the vent while I wait on the taxes to come back and jimmy to finish up his bumper I want to buy!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sent you a PM.
brownc00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of front plates...are they still required here? I haven't run a front plate on the majority of my cars in 10 years and I haven't been stopped. I had heard that in the last 6-8 months they were no longer issuing them to save money. I can't find anything on the website tho. Anyone know?

[This message has been edited by brownc00 (edited 02-02-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock