Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 44)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

According to the flyer I saw for the 2012 Dells Run, there is a "Class Reunion for all Chop Top Fieros". I can't take any pictures of that "Class Reunion for all Chop Top Fieros" because...

1. I made a commitment to be at a wedding.

2. It's not my wedding, so I'm not in a position to postpone it or call it off.

3. Therefore, I'm hoping someone from Fox Valley Fieros will be at the 2012 Dells Run and later post some pictures of its "Class Reunion for all Chop Top Fieros".

Wow!! your alive haven't heard from ya ion awhile! there are pics on the dells photo thread that I took. I would post some here but ill save cliff some space and just point ya in that direction.
IP: Logged
brownc00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made it back on Sunday afternoon. Nice comfortable seats, working radio, 180 degree temps the whole way and 26MPG to boot! Not to rub it in or anything! :-P

Originally posted by Godzilla:

well me n foxy made it back last nite with his blown water pump. it took 4 hrs with 15 stops to add a dozen gallons of water. lol

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad hauled Yellow Car to the show and I drove Red Car there. I drove Yellow Car successfully back to Stevens Point from the Dells with no issues, and have driven her every day since! I love my little car and her new gas tank and new oil pump! Now I just need a speedometer!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a full gt gage cluster. not shur if it works but ur welcome to it, its just taking up space here.

------------------

lrn2internet

The Redbull Fiero

'86 SE v6
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My speedo stopped working when my dad and I replaced the clutch last year. Pretty sure we just messed up the speed sensor; sure enough after firing her up this past weekend, we had a code for the sensor. I have one ordered and will be replacing it on Saturday. Thank you, though! If I ever decide to change my cluster I know where to go!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brownc00:

Made it back on Sunday afternoon. Nice comfortable seats, working radio, 180 degree temps the whole way and 26MPG to boot! Not to rub it in or anything! :-P

I couldn't agree more. I had such a nice ride back. I got 33 miles per gallon, which is a little less than I was hoping for. What a great weekend.

Glad to hear your yellow car is working well Sadie! It was looking very nice at the show!
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I couldn't agree more. I had such a nice ride back. I got 33 miles per gallon, which is a little less than I was hoping for. What a great weekend.

Glad to hear your yellow car is working well Sadie! It was looking very nice at the show!

My ride home was pretty awesome! Didn't get anywhere near the gas mileage either of you got though. More like 18 MPG. Damn 6 Cylinder! I love driving mine so much and I couldn't be happier that I can finally drive it. It was great to meet and spend time with those of you that I did get to meet, hopefully there will be other opportunities this summer to meet and talk to those of you I didn't.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used a quarter of a tank of gas each way to and from the dells figure it out for me but id imagine the chop really up'd the gas millage a bunch!

On another note I think I may have just bought a new Dodge Durango I will find out tomorrow if the bank loves me and will give me the moola!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consider this an official call to arms!

Sunday, June 10th! 9am to 7am Monday (If neccesary)

At my top secret warehouse I have fellow member Andy's 88 4.9 Fiero with the cradle and drivetrain dropped. We have a 22 hour time frame to swap the tranny for a good one, clean up the swap, re marry the chassis and drivetrain, and get the beast moving again. Any and all able bodied members woul be very welcome.

This is extraordinarily short notice, I know, but it is CRUCIAL that this is finished by 7am Monday.

The secret warehouse is in Milwaukee, just off of Layton Ave, within 5 miles of the Airport.

I have no real access to the interwebz right now so phone contact is vastly preferred. Dont have my number? No problem, any members who have it may feel free to pm my number to inquiring members.

Well, off to my 4 hours of sleep until tomorrow!

If you cant make it, then wish us luck!!!

As always, FVF Ruuuuules!!!!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Man you could hear a pin drop in this place!

Echo!

bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Consider this an official call to arms!

Sunday, June 10th! 9am to 7am Monday (If neccesary)

At my top secret warehouse I have fellow member Andy's 88 4.9 Fiero with the cradle and drivetrain dropped. We have a 22 hour time frame to swap the tranny for a good one, clean up the swap, re marry the chassis and drivetrain, and get the beast moving again. Any and all able bodied members woul be very welcome.

This is extraordinarily short notice, I know, but it is CRUCIAL that this is finished by 7am Monday.

The secret warehouse is in Milwaukee, just off of Layton Ave, within 5 miles of the Airport.

I have no real access to the interwebz right now so phone contact is vastly preferred. Dont have my number? No problem, any members who have it may feel free to pm my number to inquiring members.

Well, off to my 4 hours of sleep until tomorrow!

If you cant make it, then wish us luck!!!

As always, FVF Ruuuuules!!!!

if i didnt have to work i would be more than happy to give you a hand
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Man you could hear a pin drop in this place!

Echo!

Pst most of us non vampire types are asleep at 3 in the morning!

I cant make it, I have things going on the next month of weekends but.................................

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE ON 4TH OF JULY!! lets have a get together here I have the gazebo we can all hide from the bugs in ans we can rig up some sort of fire pit and walk down to the park for the fireworks over the lake! sound like a plan??
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i doubt mine will be back together by then. i did the front shocks this weekend, but i still gotta do the rears, finish painting the calipers and paint the rims. im hoping for the end of july.
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE ON 4TH OF JULY!! lets have a get together here I have the gazebo we can all hide from the bugs in ans we can rig up some sort of fire pit and walk down to the park for the fireworks over the lake! sound like a plan??

As far as I'm aware I don't have anything going on for the 4th so I could come visit for the day.
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody not busy this Saturday can come to my house
and help put jetsnvettes2000 suspension parts in. We are
doing lowering springs, poly bushings and steering parts
front and rear.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GET LOW!!!!!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To help clarify things for the benefit of our many club members who may not be familiar with it, I take it you're referring to the fireworks show that will be held after dusk on July 4th near the shore of Lake Winnebago at Jefferson Park in Menasha?
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well AZ now takes 4 freakin days to get stuff in so no rear shocks this weekend
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Anybody not busy this Saturday can come to my house
and help put jetsnvettes2000 suspension parts in. We are
doing lowering springs, poly bushings and steering parts
front and rear.

I'd love to!

..... But Im still breaking my knuckles on the V8 swap from hell... Ugh. Never got the trans back in. Had to button up the trans less cradle to get the car back to roller state. Tomorrow Im going back in with both barrels blazing and Im taking no prisoners!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worked from 8 am to about 8 tonight fighting with the suspension on the chop, I am beyond pissed off at that car!!!!!!!!!!!! plus the right coolant tube broke and now is leaking and the worst part the steering rack has broken in half!! I guess thats what the shake was!! it is snaped off right next to the right mount it was really hard to see but the entire case is busted in half I am shocked it did not fail while on the dells trip. I need some help bad here guys I need a coolant tube asap!! it has to be for a 87 v-6 passenger side. It has a extra 1 inch fitting on it that differs from the other years so I cant just use any year. Doug may have a rack for me I will find out tomorrow but if not I will need a rack too I dont care if its shot I just need its case so I can rebuild it with parts from mine or it and or both to make one good one till I can order a new one.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-18-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
STILL NEED A COOLANT TUBE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I have not seen any gt's at the yards down by me I will keep a lookout for a new coolant tube though!
Can you weld it?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new rack is in and we did the temp fix on the tube, it should be good to drive soon, just need to get it to a alignment shop after we put it back together!

I am having issues posting pics, seems the pip server is all messed up again I haven't been able to post in days!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my rear shocks finally came in but with going outa town and the heat i dont think ill get em in this weekend :/
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The new rack is in and we did the temp fix on the tube, it should be good to drive soon, just need to get it to a alignment shop after we put it back together!

I am having issues posting pics, seems the pip server is all messed up again I haven't been able to post in days!

i have some spare coolant tubes message me and we can figure something out. i dont know if there is a difference in the years but mine came off of a 86 se i believe.
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about I cut you a good deal. You buy my car and I will throw in the tubes for free
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

How about I cut you a good deal. You buy my car and I will throw in the tubes for free

Hmmm I got fifty bucks in my wallet is that about right??? lol I paid 300 for my fiero lol!!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
am in the market for a 2.5 for my 86 fiero motor is just to worn out to fix it any more with out a complete rebuild

------------------
this is the pics of all my cars http://www.motortopia.com/93xr7merc and http://www.fquick.com/bkcamaro
70 Buick Riviera Stage 1 455 Big Block Auto Dual Carb
73 Buick Riviera GS 455 Big Block auto (#2 on dream car list)
78 Chevy C 10 Step Side Pick up 350 auto
85 Chevy Camaro Z28 383 stroker auto (#3 on dream car list)
96 Chevy Camaro Z28 350 LT1 auto (daily driver during the nice months) 14.1 at 99.25 mph 8/5/09
98 GMC 2500 350 auto (plow truck)
89 Ford F350 auto (fix and sell)
86 Pontiac Fiero 2.5L 5 speed (mgp car)

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try gibsons auto, there is a 88 out there with really low miles that was punched in the rear end just grab the harness with it and computer since it has a coil pack vs the dizzy
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you know how much they ask for a motor
PFF
System Bot
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkcamaro:
am in the market for a 2.5 for my 86 fiero motor is just to worn out to fix it any more with out a complete rebuild

Try gibsons auto, there is a 88 out there with really low miles that was punched in the rear end just grab the harness with it and computer since it has a coil pack vs the dizzy

Originally posted by bkcamaro:
do you know how much they ask for a motor

bkcamaro, you can call them directly about that if you Google "Gibson Iron Metal & Auto Inc." for their phone number. (I typically don't post anybody's phone number on the Internet.) Anyway, Gibson Iron Metal & Auto is in Neenah, WI, roughly 50 to 60 miles (about 1 hour and 10 minutes) south of your location in Krakow (Krakow, Wisconsin, that is, as opposed to the place in Poland it appears to be named after).

Take care, and good luck to you with your engine project!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bkcamaro, you can call them directly about that if you Google "Gibson Iron Metal & Auto Inc." for their phone number. (I typically don't post anybody's phone number on the Internet.) Anyway, Gibson Iron Metal & Auto is in Neenah, WI, roughly 50 to 60 miles (about 1 hour and 10 minutes) south of your location in Krakow (Krakow, Wisconsin, that is, as opposed to the place in Poland it appears to be named after).

Take care, and good luck to you with your engine project!

last time I asked they charge 350 + core charge for your dead engine.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

last time I asked they charge 350 + core charge for your dead engine.

Do you know what the additional "core charge" is for his dead engine, or should bkcamaro call Gibson's for that?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you know what the additional "core charge" is for his dead engine, or should bkcamaro call Gibson's for that?

Last time I talked to them back when I put the trani in the bravada it was 60 bucks I think, may be a little more for a engine tho id call.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They don't rebuild them do they? Why would they ask for a core?
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think someone hacked up all the engine harnesses except for the 2.8. I might have a 2.5 DIS harness but kinda unlikely. Rob when would be good to come snatch that S1?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, guys and gals....

I'm just starting a repaint on a customer car and I'm in need of a hood. Does anyone happen to have a nice one for sale? It's going on a stock coupe and it's not being modified in any way so I'm looking for something that's scuff and spray.

I'm down in New Berlin.

Thanks!

Mark the paint guy
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Hey, guys and gals....

I'm just starting a repaint on a customer car and I'm in need of a hood. Does anyone happen to have a nice one for sale? It's going on a stock coupe and it's not being modified in any way so I'm looking for something that's scuff and spray.

I'm down in New Berlin.

Thanks!

Mark the paint guy

I dont but Steve in Sobiski may, he has a few I think behind his shed!

Hey mark! I need a place to spray my car after I get the bodywork handled after the front end mod know of a place? I cant use the booth at work anymore the whiners I work with keep the place too dirty and I dont want black soot falling in my white paint!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-01-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I think someone hacked up all the engine harnesses except for the 2.8. I might have a 2.5 DIS harness but kinda unlikely. Rob when would be good to come snatch that S1?

Wens-day morning sound good? I may take a trip to gibbys as well! Steve is going to come down and give me a hand with changing the dizzy on my engine. I had a weird serious problem on the way to two rivers, the car just died at cruising speed on the hi-way I was able to restart it right away but had no power for about a quarter of a mile and chuged out but, I was able to limp into a gas station and shut it down. I then restarted it after 5 minuts and it was fine the rest of the trip there and all the way back got any ideas? I changed the coil and tach filter and ignition modual today just in case but I fear the fuel pump.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock