Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 45)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one that has some minor damage. I can take pix if you want. Def not just scratch and spray however.

Originally posted by Firefox:

Hey, guys and gals....

I'm just starting a repaint on a customer car and I'm in need of a hood. Does anyone happen to have a nice one for sale? It's going on a stock coupe and it's not being modified in any way so I'm looking for something that's scuff and spray.

I'm down in New Berlin.

Thanks!

Mark the paint guy

IP: Logged
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

phonedawgz

17091 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Yeah that sounds fine.

I do have a few nice original style distributors around here btw.

idk if it is the dist. Usually they are either on or off, not low power. It's worth a try however.

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Wens-day morning sound good? I may take a trip to gibbys as well! Steve is going to come down and give me a hand with changing the dizzy on my engine. I had a weird serious problem on the way to two rivers, the car just died at cruising speed on the hi-way I was able to restart it right away but had no power for about a quarter of a mile and chuged out but, I was able to limp into a gas station and shut it down. I then restarted it after 5 minuts and it was fine the rest of the trip there and all the way back got any ideas? I changed the coil and tach filter and ignition modual today just in case but I fear the fuel pump.

jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Yeah that sounds fine.

I do have a few nice original style distributors around here btw.

idk if it is the dist. Usually they are either on or off, not low power. It's worth a try however.

I have a spare dizzy just no timing light so steve is going to drive down and give me a hand and swap it out. the one in my car is a wreck! ill post pics later of it but basically some idiot smashed the plug off the wires for the modual and the ferrels on the wires have corroded away!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After further review, this morning is not going to work for me. Is there a different good time? Thursday morning is also out btw.

Timm

Wens-day morning sound good? I may take a trip to gibbys as well! Steve is going to come down and give me a hand with changing the dizzy on my engine. I had a weird serious problem on the way to two rivers, the car just died at cruising speed on the hi-way I was able to restart it right away but had no power for about a quarter of a mile and chuged out but, I was able to limp into a gas station and shut it down. I then restarted it after 5 minuts and it was fine the rest of the trip there and all the way back got any ideas? I changed the coil and tach filter and ignition modual today just in case but I fear the fuel pump.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

After further review, this morning is not going to work for me. Is there a different good time? Thursday morning is also out btw.

Timm

Hey no problem, I am off till monday and don't plan on going any place all weekend. We found a nasty little problem with my engine today, we changed the dizzy and well it was damn near froze up! it can hardly be turned by hand good thing we changed it!
Time Traveller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Time TravellerClick Here to visit Time Traveller's HomePageSend a Private Message to Time TravellerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to chip in my thanks for the hospitality and warm welcome from JetsnVettes and Steve, and for allowing me to bask in your experience and wisdom. I look forward to meeting some more of the FRF guys in the future! I'm headed back to Park Falls tomorrow, but I'll be back in the area soon.
Time Traveller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Time TravellerClick Here to visit Time Traveller's HomePageSend a Private Message to Time TravellerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know who owns the gold w/ silver GT that was parked here at the Sonoco mill last week? Looks like it had Mr Mikes leather, and an officially branded car bra.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Time Traveller:

Anyone know who owns the gold w/ silver GT that was parked here at the Sonoco mill last week? Looks like it had Mr Mikes leather, and an officially branded car bra.

Hmm never saw that one before I am curious now too, what lot is it in maybe ill toss a sticker under the wiper.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-09-2012).]

Time Traveller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Time TravellerClick Here to visit Time Traveller's HomePageSend a Private Message to Time TravellerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, that was the first and last time I saw it around here. It was at the Sonoco lot right across the drawbridge on Washington St. It was a little careworn, but I'm honestly intrigued by the car bra. It looked like a vintage official accessory, I had no idea they made them! If I spy it again I'll let you know!
Time Traveller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Time TravellerClick Here to visit Time Traveller's HomePageSend a Private Message to Time TravellerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Time Traveller

60 posts
Member since Jun 2012
For the record, the car is out there again today. I'm guessing it might be a shift guy at the mill, I'll ask around. I see he's got a hitch mount, too! Unusual accessory for a GT, but I suppose if you want to go camping, the pup tent won't even fit in the trunk
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I new again around here. Wondering what the going rate $$$ is for have you guys help me with my no spark issue in my newly acquired 2M6? I love cars, but am not mechanically inclined engine -wise. Figure I would try this route before having towed to shop... I'm in Kiel btw
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089648.html

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6 4-speed

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deadwood:

Hey guys, I new again around here. Wondering what the going rate $$$ is for have you guys help me with my no spark issue in my newly acquired 2M6? I love cars, but am not mechanically inclined engine -wise. Figure I would try this route before having towed to shop... I'm in Kiel btw
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089648.html

Free! just need to wrangle a few of us to make the trip! I cant his weekend but maybe in a week or so.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are any of you guys going to Tyler Shipman?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

Are any of you guys going to Tyler Shipman?

I was going to but, it's my turn to have the crapped out fuel pump grrrrrrrrr I will try to make it next year this year I need to fix a bunch of stuff before I make a trip that far.
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Free! just need to wrangle a few of us to make the trip! I cant his weekend but maybe in a week or so.

OK, as long as no one is offended when I start offering beer and food

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone! this coming Saturday at Fox tech in Appleton is licence to cruise car show! registration starts at 1 and after the show is the car cruise! bring your fiero and lets have as many of us at the show representing the club as possible!!

Firefox: Mark buddy! we need to talk!! check out the photo shop thread I think I finally am settled on the paint scheme I want for the chop! since I have no booth to work from anymore wana help? its 4 colors and tons of layout should be fun!!

One more thing: our newest member Doug Chartre was wondering if everyone would like to get together and have a nice family cook out at one of the parks along the lake! it would be a bring a dish and drink to pass kinda thing maybe some burgers and brats or whatever but lets plan something while we still have a summer to plan it!! also lets start planing our yearly club drive! how about a trip to Door county this time!! lets do it while its still warm tho so we can wade across the water to the lighthouse out on the island!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-19-2012).]

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone! this coming Saturday at Fox tech in Appleton is licence to cruise car show! registration starts at 1 and after the show is the car cruise! bring your fiero and lets have as many of us at the show representing the club as possible!!

One more thing: our newest member Doug Chartre was wondering if everyone would like to get together and have a nice family cook out at one of the parks along the lake! it would be a bring a dish and drink to pass kinda thing maybe some burgers and brats or whatever but lets plan something while we still have a summer to plan it!! also lets start planing our yearly club drive! how about a trip to Door county this time!! lets do it while its still warm tho so we can wade across the water to the lighthouse out on the island!

Darn it!! The 85 GT is leaving saturday at noon. Wish I could be there.

As far as the cruise...That would be an awesome drive. I know a cop in that area. There are some twisty roads up there.

Where would we have a picnic? Appleton, Green Bay or south?

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Darn it!! The 85 GT is leaving saturday at noon. Wish I could be there.

As far as the cruise...That would be an awesome drive. I know a cop in that area. There are some twisty roads up there.

Where would we have a picnic? Appleton, Green Bay or south?
Steve

You could make it, the registration is from 1 till 2 i think the show goes till 6

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-19-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Steve I might pick up a fuel pump this weekend if I have enough cash, kinda poor this month but if I can fandangle it next weekend wana help change it?
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve I might pick up a fuel pump this weekend if I have enough cash, kinda poor this month but if I can fandangle it next weekend wana help change it?

Maybe....depending on the weather.

Steve
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, all my house projects are done. Time for me to start working on my car! I'll be out of town this coming weekend but weeknights are mostly free. Also will you be at the Harley giveaway on the 25th?
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Rob, all my house projects are done. Time for me to start working on my car! I'll be out of town this coming weekend but weeknights are mostly free. Also will you be at the Harley giveaway on the 25th?

Hey answer your dang phone once and awile!!!!!!!! been trying to call ya, ya ill be at the harley shop but I lost the thing sent to me!! plus they filled it out wrong it says robin instead of rob on it!!!! gimi call!!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob don't worry about it saying Robin on there, it'll be fine. I've been out of town phone off on vacation again, plus I rented my house for EAA. I'll call you tomorrow, I'm going to bed now
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anybody home?

------------------
1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

anybody home?

Yup, Hey was talking with Tommy lets get a club cook out going!!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup, Hey was talking with Tommy lets get a club cook out going!!

sounds good we can possibly have it at my place, I have an outdoor kitchen with a nice big grill

86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sounds good we can possibly have it at my place, I have an outdoor kitchen with a nice big grill

Ding ding ding!!! This sounds great!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Ding ding ding!!! This sounds great!

We can possibly do something not this weekend but next weekend Sunday. Everyone let me know if this will work for you.

Also I've been playing with my car and now need a front passenger fender and another windshield cowl cover, Rob or anyone else do you have these laying around? Let me know

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have very few parts left, I gave them all to scott but I know he has a butt ton!! next sunday may work for me too!!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking the 26th, not this Sunday but the next one to avoid confusion on which day

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 08-13-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey I found the parts you need, doug has them!
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys, the non fiero stuff I had planned for this weekend fell through so I can possibly do something this weekend. Anybody want to come over and help me "play" with my fiero?

I have beer. I have grilling stuff. Let me know
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have parade of homes but if I manage to get threw it fast saturday sunday I can shoot over
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Rob Sunday will work for me. I'll call you tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else is welcome to show up as well. Let me know
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test... Dont mind me guys....

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
RED 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

BLACK 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob let me know if you're going to show up. The 21 exit ramp is closed, you'll have to get off at ninth, head west past oakwood, north on foxfire, and you should be able to find it from there
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup as soon as the kids go visit psyco for the day I will head down I will call doug too! if I get lost ill call keep yer ears open for the phone it wont be till 11ish before I can leave
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob are you still looking for a set of gt fastback drip rails? I have a set I'm willing to trade you for some assistance on my car
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey Rob are you still looking for a set of gt fastback drip rails? I have a set I'm willing to trade you for some assistance on my car

nope but hold onto them doug needs a set!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How nice are they? Mine are bent and dented.

I may be interested.

Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock