Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aaron is that your 3800 swap, or is it the v8 swap? It's been a long time since we've heard from you. What's new down there?

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 10-02-2011).]

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
diggin the blurple on the car! looks good!

Got the truck all sorted out today grrr friggin thing took 8 hours to rebuild the front end but only cause I got stuck doing a hid retrofit to a 2001 lotus eslie ugh....
Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, nothing new really. That is my V-8 swap. the 3800 is the white one. That is next on my schedule. I will be on more. I do still come by daily but I didn't want to post with now news....lol
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Thats for better down force in the corners....lol no,it is a screen, but from the angle of the pic it really does look that way...lol. My phone takes good pics, but detail is lacking.

Whoops! Lol. Now that you say that, I can totally see it. Coolness!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tommys car is almost ready for the road!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Fantastic! Must be a great feeling!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The interior is all back together, just needs a cleaning. Hey Rob how did that headliner turn out after a day of drying?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait!!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

The interior is all back together, just needs a cleaning. Hey Rob how did that headliner turn out after a day of drying?

Um........ lol It looks like it was done in the dark on a crumbling headboard lol! but over all id give it a 6 out of 10 wich is 10 outa 10 compared to how it was!

The car is 100 percent back together except for wheel well liners were did they go? gota be in garage someplace???

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 10-04-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Thinkin of sellin the choptop, after seeing whoodine posting the add for the lambo body its got me droolin maby I shall build a lambo fiero!
I always like a challenge and well I think that would be right up my fabrication alley! If I do this ill need to find a nice rust free shell of a fiero to cut up for it.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um........ lol It looks like it was done in the dark on a crumbling headboard lol! but over all id give it a 6 out of 10 wich is 10 outa 10 compared to how it was!

The car is 100 percent back together except for wheel well liners were did they go? gota be in garage someplace???

!!!!!

Cannot wait to see her again!!

Wanna trade the chop for my jag? :P Haha!
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOOO WHOOO???? ANYBODY HOME?? It's been very quiet here on the cheese front
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOOO WHOOO???? ANYBODY HOME?? It's been very quiet here on the cheese front

im here just been crazy wrapped up in the lawsuit, I have been 100 percent right so far about he wisconsin court system! they have taken mercy on the ex despite her being a obvious danger to my girls luckly the guardian at litem is the same one from the divorce 8 years ago so I think she will finally set this right..
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob I'll call you tomorrow
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Rob I'll call you tomorrow

works for me I get done at 4:30
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!!!!!!!!!! hey guys now that the driving season is basically done for me next week (collector plate rule) I am thinking of tearing out my front suspension and finally redoing it with all the poly junk I got. Anybody wana join in the fun in the next few weeks?
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob where did everybody go? It looks like it's just you and me on here. I may be able to run up there to give you a hand sometime this week. I'll give you a call
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero has seen many a winter including the last one.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey phonedawgz nice meeting you at Gibsons. Winter is waaay overated, I hate snow, lol........Come on over to Rob's place this week and let's knock out his front suspension

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 10-24-2011).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm lurking around here and there.....

Rob...what's the Collector Plate Rule you speak of? I have Collector Plate on my SE and you've got me curious....am I missing something?

Mark
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

I'm lurking around here and there.....

Rob...what's the Collector Plate Rule you speak of? I have Collector Plate on my SE and you've got me curious....am I missing something?

Mark

Yup from november to feb 1st u can only drive the car on collectors plates to get it to or from storage or u have to get a temp plate to drive it any extended period from that I guess. the chick at the dmv told me that when I got the b plate for the fiero my corvette has the a plate. the whole idea behind the collectors plate is its a sesonal car that is not driven as a daily driver. That is why its a one time registration and has those few little rules to it.
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey phonedawgz nice meeting you at Gibsons. Winter is waaay overated, I hate snow, lol........Come on over to Rob's place this week and let's knock out his front suspension

This week as in??
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup from november to feb 1st u can only drive the car on collectors plates to get it to or from storage or u have to get a temp plate to drive it any extended period from that I guess. the chick at the dmv told me that when I got the b plate for the fiero my corvette has the a plate. the whole idea behind the collectors plate is its a sesonal car that is not driven as a daily driver. That is why its a one time registration and has those few little rules to it.

I thought that's what you meant regarding the 'rule'. Good news, though......it's only the month of January that you cannot drive it. You're able to use it until December 31st.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.go...special/collecto.htm

Mark

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, sadly I have to admit I have bitten off more than I can Chew. I do not have enough time to finish my 3800 swap. I have everything including the ECM. It is for sale to a limited QTY of people. mainly someone in the club willing to come and get it. I paid 1500 for it. But I have stuck a bunch into the motor and ECM. So please make me a fair offer.

Thanks,
Jake
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

This week as in??

I'll be there Saturday morning at Rob's place. Show up if you can lend a hand.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be there Saturday morning at Rob's place. Show up if you can lend a hand.

Yup sat morning, till say 1 ish I have to be at a b day party at 4 so gona have to wrap it up alittle before hand. I have the bushings and stuff to do it I think I even have a few extra parts so lets see how far we can get!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wake up Cheeseheads!!! see you at Rob's in an hour
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well looks like we decided to bail on tearin into the front end of my car but on another note Chris and I finished up the little bits of Tommys car that had to be finished and its now ready to go! To bad the weather didnt work out for us we will have to paint it in the spring now. Tommy we need a few clips to hold on the door trim other than that its all together and I coulnt test the cb how does it work? does it feed thru the stereo?
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well looks like we decided to bail on tearin into the front end of my car but on another note Chris and I finished up the little bits of Tommys car that had to be finished and its now ready to go! To bad the weather didnt work out for us we will have to paint it in the spring now. Tommy we need a few clips to hold on the door trim other than that its all together and I coulnt test the cb how does it work? does it feed thru the stereo?

Glad to hear! How does it run and drive?

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Tommy's car is ready to roll other than the door trim and paint. We even adjusted the shifter cables so it shifts through the gears nicely now. It was COLD yesterday morning, but it warmed up nicely. After leaving Rob's I went and picked up a Sebring windshield that I'll be fitting to my chop. All in all it was a good day to play with Fieros

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 10-30-2011).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, there should be an external speaker hidden under the dash, If I remember correctly. I have to admit, it's been a long while since I used/installed the CB/ so I'm not completely sure how it was set up. I'm so excited to drive it again! Monday I'm getting the paperwork overnighted to the DMV, then hopefully I'll have a temp plate from them ASAP! I have plenty of those door clips of varying sizes. I'll find something that works Thank you guys sooo much for all the hard work!
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!!!!

What's up Wisconsin?!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold my 3.4 to GTXBULLET and getting a 3800sc Saturday!!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wich tool of mine do u got devin?????
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So wich tool of mine do u got devin?????

It's one of your pliers. It was hanging on under there somehow! I was LITERALLY rolling on the ground laughing when we found it. It's in my trunk, I'll get it back to ya buddy!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Sold my 3.4 to GTXBULLET and getting a 3800sc Saturday!!

Steve

UGH!!!! I hate you!!!!

Soooo effin jealous....

I wanna go for a ride when it's all done!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

It's one of your pliers. It was hanging on under there somehow! I was LITERALLY rolling on the ground laughing when we found it. It's in my trunk, I'll get it back to ya buddy!

Ugh ive been lookin for those!! lol so was av8fiero when we were workin on the chop!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, I'm a dork.....
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Ugh, I'm a dork.....

Ugh!!!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Ugh!!!!

Ughhh!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock