Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31164 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in once i get home ( in a week or so).
Think I may need a new wife too....lol she said she wanted a project car, so I recommended a notchback. She says " I dont like Fieros..." How have i been married to her for 13 years and now i find out she dont like Fieros. It's an outrage...lol...How can anyone not like our little car?

Jake

PS Page 15 OWNAGE

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 01-31-2011).]

IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob, I'm interested in the club stickers, how would you like us to get you some cash? also interested in a possible ride down to Archies. I've been there before, it's not hard to find. it's in Machesney Park

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 01-31-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris u can just shoot me some cash next time I see ya or when your up in the area. If u want to send it in maill ill pm you my adress as of right now project34 and Steve have chiped in. Aaron I am covering yours dont send me money!! gotta support our troops dont cha know! um ill be sending out the check in saturdays mail I will be getting the check friday nite when I go cash my paycheck! Hey chris I am planning my trip ti Archies as soon as my tax check comes in so figure second to third week of march I think I might rent a van to go down since I prob will be picking up a set of the rocker/scoops he has too and I dont think they will fit into my bravada.

The gt is going to make some big changes this summer! @v@

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-31-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

I'm in once i get home ( in a week or so).
Think I may need a new wife too....lol she said she wanted a project car, so I recommended a notchback. She says " I dont like Fieros..." How have i been married to her for 13 years and now i find out she dont like Fieros. It's an outrage...lol...How can anyone not like our little car?

Jake

PS Page 15 OWNAGE

Im thinkin of sellin my 77 corvette...................
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I'm driving the Fiero to Chicago tomorrow.

Have fun with that one! I hope your wipers are in good shape.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok she is looking for a Javelin or AMX...LOL, but she don't like Fieros. If anyone knows of a Javelin around we would be interested.

Jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok she is looking for a Javelin or AMX...LOL, but she don't like Fieros. If anyone knows of a Javelin around we would be interested.

Jake

That is verrry funny you are looking for a javelin I am also lookin for one to build for my mom I am looking for a 74 with the amx engine to be exact.
A story: When I was a younger guy say 5 my dad started becoming verry ill and by the time I was ten he was in and out of the va hospitals 6 months or more a year due to agent oarnge poisoning, well my mom had a yellow 74 javelin that was her highschool graduation present that my grandfather had custom built for her at the factory it had the wood sticker trim package on the sides and the amx style shift gate with a tan interior. We loved that car as kids, it had mega nuts!
As my dads health got worse money wasnt coming in and bills had to be paid so sadly the car had to be sold.
Last of the car being known was a guy twards chilton had it and was going to restore it but I have not seen it anywere since I wish I could find it id prob pay two times its value just to get it back.
id even trade my vette even up just to get it.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-01-2011).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help!!!

Does anyone in our club have any digital photos that focus on or include my bright red `86 Fiero GT? I think some may have been taken of it just before or during our Fox Valley Fieros' cruise around Lake Winnebago on Saturday, November 6, 2010.

I ask because Fiero Focus, a magazine published by Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts, soon will be publishing a story (already written) on Fieros whose current owners also are the cars' original owners --- like I am --- and they're asking for photos of my Fiero for inclusion in an upcoming issue of Fiero Focus magazine. (Again, mine is a bright red `86 GT, and has the plate, 1 LOW UFO.)

Can any of you who were on our club's November 6th cruise help me out?
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Help!!!

Does anyone in our club have any digital photos that focus on or include my bright red `86 Fiero GT? I think some may have been taken of it just before or during our Fox Valley Fieros' cruise around Lake Winnebago on Saturday, November 6, 2010.

I ask because Fiero Focus, a magazine published by Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts, soon will be publishing a story (already written) on Fieros whose current owners also are the cars' original owners --- like I am --- and they're asking for photos of my Fiero for inclusion in an upcoming issue of Fiero Focus magazine. (Again, mine is a bright red `86 GT, and has the plate, 1 LOW UFO.)

Can any of you who were on our club's November 6th cruise help me out?

I have 3 can you tell i like your car?

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The check is in the mail guys we should have our stickers soon!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GOOD NEWS!!!! I saved a bunch of money...err oh wait. No actually I'm about to join the multi Fiero club. I am buying a 85 GT Notchback...Pictures soon.

Jake

LOL...no it never said 95 GT...you were imagining it.

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 02-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! i would for sure be interested in a sticker. and with my swimming season ending i would be able to be more involved!

Thanks
Josh

------------------
1987 Black GT with BIG plans

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GOOD NEWS!!!! I saved a bunch of money...err oh wait. No actually I'm about to join the multi Fiero club. I am buying a 95 GT Notchback...Pictures soon.

Jake

Jake....I know you are excited BUT....A 95 GT Notchback ???

Steve

BTW....We need pictures!!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to the Pictures....

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/055505.html

I am buying it from the mall. Talked to the guy and we worked out a good deal. I give him money and He gives me the car...lol

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 02-06-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

Hey guys! i would for sure be interested in a sticker. and with my swimming season ending i would be able to be more involved!

Thanks
Josh

As soon as they get in ill send one your way pm me your adress

same goes for everyone else pm me your adreses i suspect ill have them maby as soon as friday I sent the check so it wont be long!
Now that I finally got around to the stickers I am going to work at my next project for us..................t-shirts and or hoodies, my mom has a friend that owns a screen printing and graphics shop doing that stuff so I am going to get some prices so ill need everyone to send me their sizes so I can come up with an idea of how many I need to get of each size and prices.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

I ask because Fiero Focus, a magazine published by Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts, soon will be publishing a story (already written) on Fieros whose current owners also are the cars' original owners --- like I am --- and they're asking for photos of my Fiero for inclusion in an upcoming issue of Fiero Focus magazine.

Originally posted by Ramsespride:
I have 3 can you tell i like your car?

I'm beginning to think you just like the lines of fastback Fiero GTs, but thanks for the compliment nevertheless.

In particular though, thanks much for posting those pics of my Fiero from our club's November 6 trip around Lake Winnebago.

I thought I had taken several pics during that trip, but I recovered only one, and I've not had any luck in posting it here, or even emailing it to anyone else.

Therefore, I forwarded the three you posted to my contact at N.I.F.E., so thanks again for posting them here, Ramsespride!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys the stickers are on the way! I should have them by friday at the latest!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll collect mine Saturday

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK on the way back...slowly. Still in Afghanistan few days and out to another spot. Then off to the US. Cant wait to meet y'all. I also cant wait to see my 2 new GT's. How hard is it to change a fuel pump? My 85 needs one before I can drive it home. I'm thinking I'll do it at the location vs renting a truck and trailer. It will depend on how easy the job is.

jake
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK on the way back...slowly. Still in Afghanistan few days and out to another spot. Then off to the US. Cant wait to meet y'all. I also cant wait to see my 2 new GT's. How hard is it to change a fuel pump? My 85 needs one before I can drive it home. I'm thinking I'll do it at the location vs renting a truck and trailer. It will depend on how easy the job is.

jake

Jake- changing the fuel pump is very easy, when you have all the tools you need, a warm place to do it and are certain that is the issue. Im certain some of us could help out with that for no more than a few laughs and a soda
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool thanks. Here is a pic of my new 85 GT Notchie I just bought.

Jake
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cool thanks. Here is a pic of my new 85 GT Notchie I just bought.

Jake

hmmm if you are ever interested in selling, let me know i am fieroless
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do..but i guess i am living by the philosophy take 2 there small...lol.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BigJake34 - maybe she would like one of these :
http://www.amx390.com/
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol yes i believe she would.

jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stickers are here!!!! who wants one??? I need adresses!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me...Count me in...how much are they?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

me...Count me in...how much are they?

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
send me adress were u want the stickers to go also do me a favor sneak one onto a tank for a pic@!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-12-2011).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, ok i will see what I can do, PM sent

Jake
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Pm sent a few days ago, hopefully it made it to you. If not just let me know!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want one.

I just sent you a PM with my street address. Thanks for getting this going.

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool guys ill get them out as soon as I can get stamps!
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rob you have a pm

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

rob you have a pm

Chris u have a few stickers! lol ill pm ya back
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey everyone I will be sending out more stickers saturday I need to get my butt to the post office and get stamps!! dont send me anymore money the stickers are more than paid for!!!! Aaron I am going to stall a bit with yours, my daughters girlscout troop has decided u need a bit of a treat to go along with your stickers!!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, Ok I understand. I am back in the states as of the 14th. Thanks
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys ive been a busy little bee tonite go check out our club site, it has a new look!!!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys ive been a busy little bee tonite go check out our club site, it has a new look!!!

Looks good! I saw a Porsche ad at the top when I visited the site. Neat!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok so I went to the local junk yard today. Its not as good as Gibson's but it was ok. I needed seats for my wifes project El Camino. So I figured I'd look for any Fieros. There was only one, a lonely red 86 notchie. Looked like it had been in a flood. Interior was trashed. Instrument cluster was ok. I got the hood, and a few other odds and ends. took pics of other stuff. If anyone wants/needs anything, let me know. I'll go pick it and bring it up when i come to Wi on leave. Also, I found 2 3800 Supercharged complete engines, only thing is...I'd have to pull the engine they do not pull them for you. If you want it it has to be pulled by you. On a positive note, out of all the cars they had, there was only the one Fiero.

Jake

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys im havin huge issues with my browser, for some reason it wont let me open out club site but it will let me open every other site i type in wtf gives!!! works on my cell to a point but I cant edit stuff from it so sory for any typos I cant fix them yet!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock