Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31166 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Yes! Merry Christmas to everyone! (Especially Chris )

You are soo lucky i dont know where you live
IP: Logged
farming for fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for farming for fierosSend a Private Message to farming for fierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Frohe Weihnachten" everyone
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

You are soo lucky i dont know where you live

Awww, you want to wish me a Merry Christmas in person? How sweet of you :P
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Awww, you want to wish me a Merry Christmas in person? How sweet of you :P

Hey while your dodging schrapnel update our club page lol I think my messege from this summer is still on the main page it can be deleted now I think! id do it but lost the password!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 12-25-2010).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:
Hey while your dodging schrapnel update our club page lol I think my messege from this summer is still on the main page it can be deleted now I think! id do it but lost the password!

86fierofun, I'm not saying that I know it will happen, but be forewarned that if you don't do as he asks (in this case, update our club's website), I've photographic proof that jetsnvettes2000 often has been known to actually enjoy eating one's Fiero engine --- as unfortunately happened here with the 3.4L engine TheRealShadowX once had in his Fiero:

Since that understandably can be a very scary sight, you don't want to see jetsnvettes2000 enjoy eating your Fiero's engine too, do you, 86fierofun?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol. Oh boy. Alright.... I'll be back in a few...
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004
Ok guys! I updated it. Nice pictures that you guys added btw. Let me know if there is anything that you see which needs to be modified. By the way, does anyone need any parts for a ford 5.0 or an econoline van?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

86fierofun, I'm not saying that I know it will happen, but be forewarned that if you don't do as he asks (in this case, update our club's website), I've photographic proof that jetsnvettes2000 often has been known to actually enjoy eating one's Fiero engine --- as unfortunately happened here with the 3.4L engine TheRealShadowX once had in his Fiero:

Since that understandably can be a very scary sight, you don't want to see jetsnvettes2000 enjoy eating your Fiero's engine too, do you, 86fierofun?

See those valve covers they are smotherd in mayo awaiting some connecting rods and wheel bearings for my late nite snack! think of it as a mixed metal sub!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See those valve covers they are smotherd in mayo awaiting some connecting rods and wheel bearings for my late nite snack! think of it as a mixed metal sub!

Based on his comment immediately above, 86fierofun, aren't you now glad you heeded my warning to update our club's website so that jetsnvettes2000 wouldn't take it upon himself to create and smilingly enjoy a meal made from your Fiero's engine, just as he did with that of TheRealShadowX's Fiero?
By the way, nice work on updating our club's website. I'm glad to see we now have our club's logo on it ( http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com ).
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess one or both of my Headlamp motors are shot. I got rebuild kits on the way, but according to my friends the motor its self is bad. Question...are 86 firebird motors the same? I cannot find one at all for Fiero, but I can get reman motors for a 86 firebird. Unless....lol someone has some extra motors sitting around. I could use them. Let me know...cuz I'm stuck.

Jake

Update..i have found out they are the same but, need to be reversed. ie drivers to pass and pass to drivers side...anyone know?

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 12-30-2010).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Based on his comment immediately above, 86fierofun, aren't you now glad you heeded my warning to update our club's website so that jetsnvettes2000 wouldn't take it upon himself to create and smilingly enjoy a meal made from your Fiero's engine, just as he did with that of TheRealShadowX's Fiero?
By the way, nice work on updating our club's website. I'm glad to see we now have our club's logo on it ( http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com ).

I'll have to see just what my insurance covers. This may actually be a good thing

Jake, I believe that you are correct on the motors. Though I find it hard to believe that the motors are not rebuildable. Buddycraigg on here has some real good videos for rebuilding headlight motors. I'll find them in a sec here...
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004
This didn't take long to find at all. First under a search for "Buddycraigg headlight":
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/068488.html
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I'm not sure what the issue is. They just said they won't work and the Fiero Store kit i bought for both motors do not have enough parts to make them work. I'm wondering if maybe they need a helping hand to know what to do. I'm not sure if anyone local can swing over to my car and check it out?....

Jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ive rebuilt those motors before aaron its really not all that hard, gibsons has at last three fieros out their w the motors u need in them still
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes please. I do still need the motors.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aaron have them check the switch first, the 84 I had had issues too and after rebuilding the motors and changing the relays and modual it came down to a simple bad switch

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 12-31-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do. The switch was fine when i was home the lights came on. The harness was cut up pretty bad up front someone had cut a crapload of the wires. I had Fiero Factory send up a new harness after i got back here off of leave. Before i returned to Afghanistan I hot wired the motors to see if they at least ran. The passenger side would run but not stop ( rebuild candidate ). I could never test the drivers side as the wires for that motor were clipped and i really didn't have enough time to mess with it. I will have them check it out though. If anyone is going to Gibson's though, I'd still like a set of motors. I will gladly pay for them. I can paypal or if it's not a problem, I will pay for them in person. I will be home on leave sometime in March and i want to meet everyone anyway.
Thanks,
Jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaron ill head out to gibsons next saturday and see if i can snag ya a set
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a bunch....Happy New Year!!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bummpity bump
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think i'm insane...lol I bought a B&M Console Megashifter. It looks pretty straight forward, but i looked on the forum a bit and found it can be a pain in the ass. Most of the issues are with the computer controlled shift transmissions. So I'm hoping it will work. How is everyone doing? I will be home soon, so be ready to have a beer or beverage of your choice...lol

Jake
PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I realize it's still 6 months away but is the Fox Valley membership, developing any plans for the 2nd Annual Tyler Shipman show in Frazee, MN on 29-31 July? My tentative plans have me in Madison that week and driving to the Twin Cities area to spend Thursday night there. I'm assuming there will be another caravan organized to leave the Twin Cities area to Frazee on Friday morning the 29th, as they did last year. From the forum chatter it looks like there will be several members driving from NY, PA, OH, MI, IN, and states boarding MN and WI. A lot of interstates funnel into the Chicago/Rockford area and up to Madison, WI. Seems like the Fox Valley Fieros is a natural.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I realize it's still 6 months away but is the Fox Valley membership, developing any plans for the 2nd Annual Tyler Shipman show in Frazee, MN on 29-31 July? My tentative plans have me in Madison that week and driving to the Twin Cities area to spend Thursday night there. I'm assuming there will be another caravan organized to leave the Twin Cities area to Frazee on Friday morning the 29th, as they did last year. From the forum chatter it looks like there will be several members driving from NY, PA, OH, MI, IN, and states boarding MN and WI. A lot of interstates funnel into the Chicago/Rockford area and up to Madison, WI. Seems like the Fox Valley Fieros is a natural.

Good thing u bring this up, I will try and have my fiero sorted out by then I am having a few trani issues I need to adress before a trip that long but with 86soon3.4's help I see no reason why i woulnt be going unless I cant get a sitter that weekend? ill be planning on going tho!!! anyone else?? hey steve your car is runnin good lets go!! same with a few of u other guys!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey arron how ya doing!!!!
Hey so I map quested the show in Frazee and its a 469.67 mile drive and will take us if we leave right from my house 7 hours and 42 minuts driving like steve but if I drive I bet it takes 5 hours lol!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets, I'm doing ok just about ready to come home. My project is on a short hold. My friends are doing a quick tub on a 72 Nova. They are almost done with mine, car runs on it's own. They have to change the ball joints and install the TCC control switch. I guess they needed to re wire the electric choke because it was wired to a dead wire...lol oops. Once it starts to be a bit warmer they are going to install my hood scoop from Archie and paint the beast. Hoping it will be ready when i come up. I have the interior to do when I get it back to Fort Campbell. Im pretty stoked about driving it. only a few weeks to go and my dreams will be reality.

Jake
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking at the thread on the Tyler Shipman weekend. It looks like I can make it. It sounds like a fun time. I just have to decide which Fiero that I want to take!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wolfwolf:

I was looking at the thread on the Tyler Shipman weekend. It looks like I can make it. It sounds like a fun time. I just have to decide which Fiero that I want to take!!

Cool since u have too many to choose from u should twist my arm into drivin one their for ya! Im leery of the condition of my trani I have a spare one here I am trying to get together so I can get it in but ugh so many issues w the car yet to contend with before I atempt the trip! hey does any of u guys have a spare water temp gauge? the one in my gt is off I think and id like to swap it out w one that works alittle more accurate.

This trip gives me an idea of other sorts, what would be good things to keep in the fiero for a long trip? I was thinking such things as a spare distributor stuff like that??
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This trip gives me an idea of other sorts, what would be good things to keep in the fiero for a long trip? I was thinking such things as a spare distributor stuff like that??

Because they're so notorious for failing after the engine gets good and warmed up, an ignition control module is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP. Well it just so happens that i am engaged to a wonderful girl and best part is that her Moms Boyfriends dad has 3 Fieros that are all currently being pulled apart by me for parts. One is an 84 that could probably run again with some minor work and new tires etc, one 85 GT and the one im hoping he will give or sell to me for cheap- an black 88 GT with a manual. (no idea on the gearing or how many gears as the shifter is stuck tight)

Ive already pulled the harness off the 85, was an auto but the trans broke during a front end collision and most of the body is in okay shape. alot of rust unfortunately
The 84 however is red, has about 89,000 miles and ran when it was parked 4 years ago. Mice have gotten into the engine compartment and made a small nest in the rear storage and naturally the carpet there reeks but the interior seems to have avoided any rodent trailings (no footprints in the dust)

The 88GT is nearly rust free, has a Florida title, and has about 44,000 miles on it. The tires are crap, the interior decent but the headliner is sagging low enough that it makes seeing from the rearward mirror impossible. It fired up with some coaxing and a hefty amount of starting fluid. But without being able to get it out of Neutral i couldn't move it. Oh brakes are stuck too but i think that is just from sitting.

How do i lube up the gear selector cables? IF he gives it to me im planning on getting it going.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool sunday if ya like ill take a peak at it w ya get some lpd and liquid wrench and start shootin everything!
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The 88GT is nearly rust free, has a Florida title, and has about 44,000 miles on it. The tires are crap, the interior decent but the headliner is sagging low enough that it makes seeing from the rearward mirror impossible. It fired up with some coaxing and a hefty amount of starting fluid. But without being able to get it out of Neutral i couldn't move it. Oh brakes are stuck too but i think that is just from sitting.

little late, but if you ever have an engine thats been sitting awhile, you need to take out the plugs and squirt oil in through the spark plug holes

you should first try turning the engine over by hand by the crank pulley. if it doesnt want to turn over, the rings are stuck and thats no good. then if you use the starter its basically forcing the issue and could easily break the rings

when you squirt oil in through the spark plug holes that should help break the rings loose. its no guarantee depending how long its been sitting, but much better to do so than not

again I realize its too late, but good to know for the future...

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 01-21-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One step ahead of you there Scott, I know from my days of working on old Mopars that have been sitting in fields for the last 30 years that that is a great thing to try BEFORE sticking a ton of money and parts into it. Not sure what oil was in the engine to begin with i just used some fresh 10w30 i had sitting in the Jeep. IF I'm allowed the car ill probably go ahead and swap fluids and filters before i drive it further than onto a trailer as i don't want to damage the car at all.

The block and engine bay of the car were amazingly clean when i was going over it. almost like it was in the showroom i suppose but not nearly as good. I want bad on this car, bad enough that i can taste the gas, oil, and grease.... or maybe that is from the change and lube i just did to the jeep XD
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds good
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob, Check your pms here on pennocks, or respond to your email inquiries about FOX VALLEY FIEROS. There are contacts there that are looking for a response that should be answered.I'll be sending you a pm about what this pertains to. check your pms
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Rob, Check your pms here on pennocks, or respond to your email inquiries about FOX VALLEY FIEROS. There are contacts there that are looking for a response that should be answered.I'll be sending you a pm about what this pertains to. check your pms

yup i checked for some reason i have not gotten any emails from paul yet i know he sent them but nuthin made it thru i wonder if att is blocking comcast email for some reason??? i wulnt put it past them im so sick of att my email never works right! tommy i need to get site passwords from u again the nife leaders want to link up with us and share event info and stuff.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by av8fiero:

yup i checked for some reason i have not gotten any emails from paul yet i know he sent them but nuthin made it thru i wonder if att is blocking comcast email for some reason??? i wulnt put it past them im so sick of att my email never works right! tommy i need to get site passwords from u again the nife leaders want to link up with us and share event info and stuff.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BUMP. Well it just so happens that i am engaged to a wonderful girl and best part is that her Moms Boyfriends dad has 3 Fieros that are all currently being pulled apart by me for parts. One is an 84 that could probably run again with some minor work and new tires etc, one 85 GT and the one im hoping he will give or sell to me for cheap- an black 88 GT with a manual. (no idea on the gearing or how many gears as the shifter is stuck tight)

Ive already pulled the harness off the 85, was an auto but the trans broke during a front end collision and most of the body is in okay shape. alot of rust unfortunately
The 84 however is red, has about 89,000 miles and ran when it was parked 4 years ago. Mice have gotten into the engine compartment and made a small nest in the rear storage and naturally the carpet there reeks but the interior seems to have avoided any rodent trailings (no footprints in the dust)

How do i lube up the gear selector cables? IF he gives it to me im planning on getting it going.

Disconnect the cables at the tranny and see if it's the tranny or the cables that are locked up.

Any chance there is an extra engine harness around there???

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Disconnect the cables at the tranny and see if it's the tranny or the cables that are locked up.

Any chance there is an extra engine harness around there???

phonedawgz i have a spare 2.8 harness u can have i already talked to keith about it.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually I was looking for one after that.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive got one that is complete with an ecm. th125 auto trans.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock