Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the club stickers guys. I would like to hook up with you guys as well. I am giving a presantation on the 19th for NIFE you all can watch it on the internet check out fierofocus.com and you can see what I have cooking.

Page Ownage
Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-11-2011).]

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Steve did you get your springs yet? I'm probably going back to gibsons for a few things tomorrow am

hey depending the time ill go with ya i need to find a cruise control diaphram outa a 82 caddi
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

hey depending the time ill go with ya i need to find a cruise control diaphram outa a 82 caddi

i was just talking to my little brother about asking to see when u guys are going to gibsons i wanna go to see what they have but my truck is gonna be in the shop tommorow morning
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob I'll call you when I'm getting ready to head up there. It won't be too early. I don't know what you need the caddy cruise parts for but if they're for your Fiero you should scrap that idea and go with the later model electronic cruise setup. There is a thread for it on here. If you're interested in that I'll post a link

Foxy, it's a bit of a ride up here for you, but gibsons has a whole row of fieros. I'm sure we'll be going there many times if you can't make it up here tomorrow

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 03-11-2011).]

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve did you get your springs yet? I'm probably going back to gibsons for a few things tomorrow am

Yup, picked them up Monday afternoon.

Steve

P.S. If you guys are bored and have nothing to do.....I am putting a tranny in a Bonneville tomorrow. I dropped the bad one out tonight and need to install the replacement.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86soon3.4

1537 posts
Member since Dec 2005

Hey Rob...look for speed sensor covers from 85-86 Chevy Celebrity or Buick Century with a v-6 and a 4 speed OD. Has to have a cable coming out and not a sensor.

Steve

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Hey Rob...look for speed sensor covers from 85-86 Chevy Celebrity or Buick Century with a v-6 and a 4 speed OD. Has to have a cable coming out and not a sensor.

Steve

ok will do!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

hey Rob I'll call you when I'm getting ready to head up there. It won't be too early. I don't know what you need the caddy cruise parts for but if they're for your Fiero you should scrap that idea and go with the later model electronic cruise setup. There is a thread for it on here. If you're interested in that I'll post a link

Foxy, it's a bit of a ride up here for you, but gibsons has a whole row of fieros. I'm sure we'll be going there many times if you can't make it up here tomorrow

call my cell I need to be back before 1 tho I meet the lawyer at 2 for suing the ex, I need the caddi part for my dads 82 corvette, his got smashed in the accident
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Yup, picked them up Monday afternoon.

Steve

P.S. If you guys are bored and have nothing to do.....I am putting a tranny in a Bonneville tomorrow. I dropped the bad one out tonight and need to install the replacement.

hey I will prob ride up there tomorrow afternoon after i am done with the lawyer so I can grab the laptop from ya, hey when I am up there wana help me change my fuel filter real quick? I cant find my line wrenches and i dont feel like snapping off the fitting lol!
Hey fix my tranni while your at it!! did u buy the parts yet? ill give ya some cash when I come up

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 03-11-2011).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey I will prob ride up there tomorrow afternoon after i am done with the lawyer so I can grab the laptop from ya, hey when I am up there wana help me change my fuel filter real quick? I cant find my line wrenches and i dont feel like snapping off the fitting lol!
Hey fix my tranni while your at it!! did u buy the parts yet? ill give ya some cash when I come up

hmmmm......maybe I will get it outa the shed tomorrow and start on it.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris, we still headin out to gibbys? its a windy one today! bring hip waiters I called out there and its a mudd hole!
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Score! braided stainless brake lines, near perfect front fiero badge, 84 only non ac footwell vent setup, airbox for my custom intake setup, homelink setup. Rob scored some nice visors and some near perfect dot matrix dash panels. It was a great day at gibsons ........ How's that tranny swap going steve? Sorry I couldn't make it up there
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Score! braided stainless brake lines, near perfect front fiero badge, 84 only non ac footwell vent setup, airbox for my custom intake setup, homelink setup. Rob scored some nice visors and some near perfect dot matrix dash panels. It was a great day at gibsons ........ How's that tranny swap going steve? Sorry I couldn't make it up there

I got two sets of the dot matrix panels all in perfect or near perfect condition! I already gave steve the radio surround bezel for his 88, I also scored the visors wich are near perfect and a homelink from chris along with some trim parts that say fiero on them! price................15 bucks for it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im so jealous of u guys i wish we had a junkyard with at least 2 fieros in it here maybe ill get lucky at al's friday
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

im so jealous of u guys i wish we had a junkyard with at least 2 fieros in it here maybe ill get lucky at al's friday

I tend to think lately the employees at al's get a kick out of damaging their cars. I have not found a useful part there, for anything, in a long time.

The yard next door (durum is it?) is much better.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I am going to go to gibbys next weekend and take detailed pics of each of the fieros and start a thread, I have a theory............
If I do this and post it, givin the sheer number of fieros in the yard will draw people looking for parts from all over giving gibbys more buisness and make them relize they need more fieros in the yard still, after all a good buisness model is keep your supply up with the demand right>>>>>? I think maby just maby this will have them at more auctions buying up more fieros, it seems they have already steped up the pace buying them from rawhide auctions since I told them people were looking all over the country. Right now from what I gather from all the other guys on the forum we seem to have one of the largest collections of junk fieros in a yard here so lets keep poking and prodding gibbys to get even more! maby we will get lucky and start seeing gt's in the yard then!!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I tend to think lately the employees at al's get a kick out of damaging their cars. I have not found a useful part there, for anything, in a long time.

The yard next door (durum is it?) is much better.

i might be buying some doors for my diesel crew cab from there but idk if he has one im going out there friday day if anyone wants to join
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am returning to Wisconsin this week. I'm in for Gibbies. I need that Headlight motor. and a few other odds and ends. Plus I think we should maybe have a meet and greet somewhere. let me know.

Jake
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may take a ride down next saturday to Gibby's to get some more pieces for my 88.

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

I am returning to Wisconsin this week. I'm in for Gibbies. I need that Headlight motor. and a few other odds and ends. Plus I think we should maybe have a meet and greet somewhere. let me know.

Jake

Hey guys, I won't be able to make gibsons saturday as I'll be on vacation in Florida. I'll be leaving for vacation on thursday, so have fun without me. I'll catch up with you guys somewhere down the road
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aaron gimi a buzz when your back in town your girl scout cookies are here! my daughters girl scout troop has a request that u take them back to base and hand them out to some of the troops u work with and take pictures they want to see a tank I guess?.....lol just post them on here and ill then email them to the girl scout leader.
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may take a ride down next saturday to Gibby's to get some more pieces for my 88.

Steve

Steve, what parts are you looking for? There is a new 88 at gibsons
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve, what parts are you looking for? There is a new 88 at gibsons

Grey carpeting for the floor, a grey glove box door and an egr valve.

Man would I love to covert to a 5-speed also.

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grey carpeting for the floor, a grey glove box door and an egr valve.

Man would I love to covert to a 5-speed also.

Steve

The carpet looked pretty good, and so did the glove box door. The car is smacked up in the rear. I took the braided stainless brake lines from this car. Did you get your tranny swapped into the bonnie?

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 03-13-2011).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you get your tranny swapped into the bonnie?

I did get the tranny swapped........but unfortunately the case was cracked under a mount that is bolted on the rear of the tranny. Of couse I did not notice until I had it in and running. I should have looked a little closer at the tranny case. The tranny came out of a car that was hit in the drivers front wheel and busted the side cover which I had to remove from the old tranny.

So this morning I pulled it back out in like 1.5 hrs.

Steve

Oh, hopefully I can get the replacement soon so I can get some 88 Fiero parts next saturday!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.....
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump.....

Bump bump! did ya do my tranni yet!!! its gettin warm I have an itch to drive it!! chop chop chop chop chop chop chop lets cut it up!!!!
CHOPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nom nom nom nom

Firefox! u should help us out....well since u have done a few of Archies chops and all....ILL BUY THE BEER!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did get the tranny swapped........but unfortunately the case was cracked under a mount that is bolted on the rear of the tranny. Of couse I did not notice until I had it in and running. I should have looked a little closer at the tranny case. The tranny came out of a car that was hit in the drivers front wheel and busted the side cover which I had to remove from the old tranny.

So this morning I pulled it back out in like 1.5 hrs.

Steve

Oh, hopefully I can get the replacement soon so I can get some 88 Fiero parts next saturday!

Hey Jets, take a look at this......Need to install the tranny AGAIN in the Bonneville. Hopefully the case is NOT cracked on this one.

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets can do. I made it back to OSHberg at midnight. I drove my 85 GT all the way. Discovered it likes to leak trans fluid. Going to take a look at it in the AM hope It is simple. It didnt start leaking til i was almost to oshkosh.

Jake
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Jets you have A PM
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Jets, take a look at this......Need to install the tranny AGAIN in the Bonneville. Hopefully the case is NOT cracked on this one.

Steve

geez well u should have that done in like an hour being uve done it so many times now it should be like wiping your butt!!
PFF
System Bot
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

geez well u should have that done in like an hour being uve done it so many times now it should be like wiping your butt!!

Got it done tonight!!!

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got it done tonight!!!

Steve

Great! Now back to Fiero's! LOL!................ Have fun this weekend and next week guys, I'll be at the NASCAR race in Bristol the weekend and then in Florida next week

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great! Now back to Fiero's! LOL!................ Have fun this weekend and next week guys, I'll be at the NASCAR race in Bristol the weekend and then in Florida next week

Damn....Bristol races rock!!! Was there in '02. Have fun.

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is 4am....and this is short notice. I am planning a run to Gibsons today(sat) To get the headlight motor. Anyone want to meet me there? It will be late morning tho. maybe 1030 before i get there. My buddy wanted to come along and he dont start moving til late Am...lol
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

It is 4am....and this is short notice. I am planning a run to Gibsons today(sat) To get the headlight motor. Anyone want to meet me there? It will be late morning tho. maybe 1030 before i get there. My buddy wanted to come along and he dont start moving til late Am...lol

Man, I would love to go today but I can't. I am planning on next Saturday to get some carpeting and an egr valve.

Steve
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would love to go just to see what they got. maybe i can talk my brother in to going we will take his new jeep..
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Met one of you guys today but not sure who he was. Did mention the volo auto museum in july. If I am open count me in.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great lakes dragway opening day is april 1st. it's free for the first 10 days or so. Anyone interested?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Met one of you guys today but not sure who he was. Did mention the volo auto museum in july. If I am open count me in.

Were did you meet "Him"?
Today I met the fiero owner around the corner thats never around who has the red 85 gt with the irm ducts on the back of his car, I gave him the club info and well we may have a new member!

I am planning on going to gibbys sat with 86soon and big jake if he is still in town! I might even take a few hours off during the week and go I hear they got a few things I need to get my hands on!

Ill have to check out great lakes drag strip it sounds fun!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 03-20-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock