Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 46)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

How nice are they? Mine are bent and dented.

I may be interested.

Steve

doug claimed them already hahahaha
IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob will I see you at open road harley davidson in fondy tomorrow?

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 08-24-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Rob will I see you at open road harley davidson in fondy tomorrow?

Darn skippy cause your not gettin my Harley!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
almost Rob, so close............

anyways, I don't have any sandpaper, If I need to go get some let me know what I need to get

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 08-25-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

almost Rob, so close............

anyways, I don't have any sandpaper, If I need to go get some let me know what I need to get

Dang more I think about it I shoulda hit on the little brunette!, dat ass smokin!! I have some paper ill bring it.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 08-26-2012).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone else coming? I have beer, I have grille, come on over
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob thanks for the help. You left your hat and your daughters left some clothes over here. I did a bunch of glassing and I sanded a bunch today. I'll be working on it all week after work some. I'll have to work out getting you down here again, or getting my car up by you and we can mess with it there. Thanks again Rob...........

.............on to my gt drip rails, I know they're hard to find, I'm looking for a trade. I need a passenger front fender, a cowl filler panel, and I need a roof panel, the roof panel can even be broken as long as the a-pillars and the edge over the side windows is intact that will be fine. Doug you have first crack at them, do you have what I need? Let me know. If not Steve, you're next in line
mirageinfinity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mirageinfinitySend a Private Message to mirageinfinityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yo.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ This guy!!!

I would like to introduce my best friend!

Many people in the club know him. He drives my red 85GT now. Kenny!

:fanfare:
KenFormula88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, nice to see a few people on here from Wisconsin. I was wondering if anyone has or can help me locate an 88 engine cradle in really good shape.

------------------

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 09-06-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KenFormula88:

Hey guys, nice to see a few people on here from Wisconsin. I was wondering if anyone has or can help me locate an 88 engine cradle in really good shape.

Yup, I know were there are at least 3, try Gibsons auto wrecking in Neenah. They have about 12 Fieros yet. I am heading out there sat morning I can take a look for you.
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Yup, I know were there are at least 3, try Gibsons auto wrecking in Neenah. They have about 12 Fieros yet. I am heading out there sat morning I can take a look for you.

I would REALLY appreciate it if you can find one in a good condition. The one on the Formula really needs one, please let me know and also pictures would even be a bonus too so I can see it since I live in the Milwaukee area and where you at is a little travel for me.

Oh and a side note, I'd also like to get some decent "dew wipers"? for the side windows.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 09-06-2012).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would REALLY appreciate it if you can find one in a good condition. The one on the Formula really needs one, please let me know and also pictures would even be a bonus too so I can see it since I live in the Milwaukee area and where you at is a little travel for me.

Oh and a side note, I'd also like to get some decent "dew wipers"? for the side windows.

get the dew wipes from diy stew on here, he makes awesome ones for cheap. has a thread in the mall section for them.
curyan910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for curyan910Send a Private Message to curyan910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Wisconsin Fiero Lovers.

Located just west of Madison I am selling my 88 Fiero GT T-Top. Here is the AD! updated link towards the bottom of the page.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/063268.html

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hit me up some time to meet up and hang out!

You ever go to Georgie Porgies car shows?

------------------
(TRSX)
[RED] 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

[BLACK] 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Hit me up some time to meet up and hang out!

You ever go to Georgie Porgies car shows?

I've gone to Georgies a few times here and there, but not a lot.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whos all going down tomorow morning? we should all meet up at the Petro on hwy 20 and I-94 to cruse down in a group

------------------

lrn2internet

The Redbull Fiero

'86 SE v6
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've gone to Georgies a few times here and there, but not a lot.

I saw your car there. Mine was there too. Black notchie with a 3800sc. Say hi next time!!! Haha
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw your car there. Mine was there too. Black notchie with a 3800sc. Say hi next time!!! Haha

Aww that was you?! Haha damn. I take it you go on hwy 100 on Fridays too? I go there every Friday night to hang with my friends at Starbucks next to Midas, Mcdonalds, and Sams Club.

Originally posted by Godzilla:

whos all going down tomorow morning? we should all meet up at the Petro on hwy 20 and I-94 to cruse down in a group

There another Georgies car show this Saturday?

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 09-07-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep! I got to Highway all the time! Saw your Fiero at Starbucks last Friday!

With all the VW's and the couple of MR2's. I swung by for a second to chat with my buddy Jeff. He has the gray mk2 Jetta. 1.8, n/a.

Wave me down sometime!

And no, the last Georgies show was last week.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so... no one else is even going?
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep! I got to Highway all the time! Saw your Fiero at Starbucks last Friday!

With all the VW's and the couple of MR2's. I swung by for a second to chat with my buddy Jeff. He has the gray mk2 Jetta. 1.8, n/a.

Wave me down sometime!

And no, the last Georgies show was last week.

Yeah the guys with the MR2's (All of them) are my buddies, One of the guys (Black MR2) I make decals for him for his business.

Originally posted by Godzilla:

so... no one else is even going?

Going where?

------------------

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierorama in chi-town. we had the poker run today, won by me and tomorow its the fiero show. fierorama thread
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jet, any find any cradles for an 88 at the junkyard by you?

------------------

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be replacing the fuel pump on Jetsnvettes2000 choptop
Saturday. If you want to help....show up.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jet, any find any cradles for an 88 at the junkyard by you?

ya looks like they have a few yet but the cars are right down on the gravel so I could not get a really good look at them but from what I see the cradle in the red 88 is in nice shape
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

We will be replacing the fuel pump on Jetsnvettes2000 choptop
Saturday. If you want to help....show up.

Steve

Hell I just may even .........Drum roll Please .........................Buy beer!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell I just may even .........Drum roll Please .........................Buy beer!

Dang nab it. I would have loved to help with this. But unfortunately this saturday is probably the busiest day I'll have for a while. lol. Have fun guys!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob, I can't help you Saturday but I'm off tomorrow [Friday]. I have some things to do early but I'll be free by noon
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey Rob, I can't help you Saturday but I'm off tomorrow [Friday]. I have some things to do early but I'll be free by noon

I work but ill be home by five! get any work done on yours? after next sunday I am done driving mine for the year and the nose will be getting cut off finally for the new front end.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I completely forgot about this thread.
wow...

Devin...hwy100? Reeeally? I owned those streets in 2006.
Now...Im mr nobody. Though for some reason that doesnt bother me.
Oh yeah. too many cops and fart cans. haha.

Hopefully youre takin it easy on all all the little ricers...not
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gtxbullet

4162 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Hey. while the fuel pump gets replaced you can do a 3800 swap too. Lol
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ya looks like they have a few yet but the cars are right down on the gravel so I could not get a really good look at them but from what I see the cradle in the red 88 is in nice shape

Aww, can you please keep me updated on this? If you can get it for me I can trek up there from Milwaukee and buy it from you. Would be nice if I can see pictures too.

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

wow...

Devin...hwy100? Reeeally? I owned those streets in 2006.
Now...Im mr nobody. Though for some reason that doesnt bother me.
Oh yeah. too many cops and fart cans. haha.

Yes, A LOT of ricer in there Civics tootin' like hot shots up there. I'm always there on Fridays too, but I don't run laps around it as much compared to a lot of the people. Not only that but two weeks ago some guy in a white 2m4 notch with a ridiculous aftermarket spoiler came barreling down to drive beside me to yell out "nice car" at me. I wanted to laugh really hard, and I did.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not only that but two weeks ago some guy in a white 2m4 notch with a ridiculous aftermarket spoiler came barreling down to drive beside me to yell out "nice car" at me. I wanted to laugh really hard, and I did.

Easy now. That's mah buddy, lol.

His name is Jesse. Thats a GT, the wing is awful and the car needs LOVE. Haha

Dont laugh too hard though, he's building his secret weapon as we speak. 87 GT fastback with a 3800sc.

------------------
(TRSX)
[RED] 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

[BLACK] 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

wow...

You know me! Civics beware!!!

Haha, I dont even waste the gas. Now, the 60's Malibu on drag slicks.... Well, lets just say his friends will be telling that story for years...
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Easy now. That's mah buddy, lol.

His name is Jesse. Thats a GT, the wing is awful and the car needs LOVE. Haha

Dont laugh too hard though, he's building his secret weapon as we speak. 87 GT fastback with a 3800sc.

Why the wing?! at least he could have went wingless. But again, not mah cah. How much does a 3800sc engine go for?
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why the wing?! at least he could have went wingless. But again, not mah cah. How much does a 3800sc engine go for?

I know, I hate it too, haha! He actually was wingless for a while but his dad insisted that he put the wing on. Lol! Couldnt tell you why.

As for the price, anywhere from $2-300 ta as much as $800+. My engine and tranny cost $2000 back in 04 with 10,000 miles on them.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn that's cheap. Hmmmmm.
_______
As for Jesse, he shouldn't have listened to his dad lol.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn that's cheap. Hmmmmm.
_______
As for Jesse, he shouldn't have listened to his dad lol.

Agreed! Haha!

Also dont forget to factor mounts, wiring, trans, tidbits and your time. If you'd like to look my car over and go for a spin, hit me up! Always down to scare, er, um, share.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha sounds good. I'll be at hwy 100 tonight like always, I think you know where I hang out at.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock