Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Driven5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driven5Send a Private Message to Driven5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everybody...I just wanted to post locally first that I am selling off my 1985 Fiero GT project, which can be viewed here.

If anybody is interested in any of the parts from it, namely the GT Aero (never seen a license plate) front bumper, rear bumper, skirts, unmolested (no holes) rear deck, dash, or anything else off the body or "front half" of the chassis...Please PM me, and I'm sure we'll be able to work out a deal. In the next few of days, I will be taking pictures and posting in the "For Sale" forum.

[This message has been edited by Driven5 (edited 02-21-2011).]

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmmmmmm tempting..............
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob, I got the stickers, thanks they look great!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Rob, I got the stickers, thanks they look great!

Pics or it didn't happen!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol hey guys sory takin a bit to get the stickers out Ive been dealin with a healthy dose of baby mama drama and it looks like ill be taking full custody of my girls! well hopefully!! but ill be on sending them out this weekend if I am not driving to the land of the bears to pick up my choptop kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Pics or it didn't happen!

I got my stickers - Didn't you get yours?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i sent u a sticker phonedawg? wow this stress has really messed up my memory i have u on the list to send to yet
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need to join this club even tho im no where near anyone how do i join??
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

i need to join this club even tho im no where near anyone how do i join??

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/

Here you go

Steve
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
joined!!!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Lol hey guys sory takin a bit to get the stickers out Ive been dealin with a healthy dose of baby mama drama and it looks like ill be taking full custody of my girls! well hopefully!! but ill be on sending them out this weekend if I am not driving to the land of the bears to pick up my choptop kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, first, I would like to congratulate you on the custody of your kids! I watched my gf's parent's messy, violent divorce and let me tell you, I got to see the look on her dad's face when he won custody of her young brother. Seeing how relieved he was, I can imagine you feel the same.

Secondly, they're just stickers man! Take your time! No need to apologize as you CLEARLY have more important matters on your plate.

phonedawgs, looks like I don't have a sticker at the moment. I'm not awake to check the mail during the day, and when I'm awake at night, no one else is up for me to ask about the mail. I checked my typical spot on the counter though, and there was nothing. I will check tomorrow,and I will definitely put up a pic or 2 when it's on my car.

Foxy, Racine? Neat! Me and my girlfriend were bored as hell Saturday, so we went off on a drive to nowhere. We literally just went off and drove. We drove through Racine a bunch and then we kept going. We ended up driving for almost 6 hours! We just drove all day, we stopped at a Culver's in Muskego, we drove through Walworth, and eventually we got hopelessly lost somewhere Lake Geneva. We drove my gas gauge from F to E, then we found a gas station, fueled up, ask for directions back to Milwaukee and we went home. Oh, and none of the driving was freeway, until we were heading home.

Oh, and if 86soon3.4 is reading this, I want to tell you that was the longest the GT has been driven since you gave it back to me, and it performed admirably! The only issue at all was an intermittent SES light on the freeway home. It went away when the car is shut off and started again, and hasn't come back since. There was nothing abnormal when it came on though, nothing changed all my gauges read fine, and it was running flawlessly, so I'm not worried. Probably an O2 sensor or something.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say it is a good possibility that it is an O2 sensor. I helped with that swap and ill be the first in line to say Steve does one hell of a job with his engine swaps. Soon as i get either the Maroon 87 or some other Fiero i will be sending it his way for a 3.4 swap with a twist. the twist being my personal touch on the intake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey fellas, since im home today wih a nasty case of bronchitis I decided to do some serious damage to the old bank account and........................ORDERD THE CHOPTOP KIT AND ROCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND A 120 MPH SPEDO CLUSTER!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. welll my lungs and wallet hurt but at least I can smile about it!

Gota tell u guys av8fiero gets super duper cool guy award he is going to go down friday and pick it up for me!!!! since he will be down their for other reasons!!!
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey fellas, since im home today wih a nasty case of bronchitis I decided to do some serious damage to the old bank account and........................ORDERD THE CHOPTOP KIT AND ROCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND A 120 MPH SPEDO CLUSTER!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. welll my lungs and wallet hurt but at least I can smile about it!

Gota tell u guys av8fiero gets super duper cool guy award he is going to go down friday and pick it up for me!!!! since he will be down their for other reasons!!!

awesome!!! if you need a hand with any of that let me know. I've never done a chop before, but willing to learn/help

also I can do those control arms for you, just been busy lately
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

awesome!!! if you need a hand with any of that let me know. I've never done a chop before, but willing to learn/help

also I can do those control arms for you, just been busy lately

Cool ill give ya a call later this week about the a arms I need to knock he ball joints outa them yet but thats a ten minut job
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

I would say it is a good possibility that it is an O2 sensor. I helped with that swap and ill be the first in line to say Steve does one hell of a job with his engine swaps. Soon as i get either the Maroon 87 or some other Fiero i will be sending it his way for a 3.4 swap with a twist. the twist being my personal touch on the intake

Yeah, I figured it had to be an O2 sensor, or something stupid because Steve's work has yet to let me down, and I don't expect it to either. For 6 solid hours of street driving, that was the only hiccup, and that has been the only hiccup since he worked on it. That man (and everyone who helped) did a fantastic job and I recommend his work 110%. Then again, anyone reading this thread should know that.

Jets, congrats on the purchase man! You have to promise to let me sit in it when it's done man! I'm 6'5" and want a choptop, but I have serious doubts about me fitting in one. It would be cool to, ahem, "try one on" and see how it fits. In any case, I'm totally jealous!

------------------

Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Foxy, Racine? Neat! Me and my girlfriend were bored as hell Saturday, so we went off on a drive to nowhere. We literally just went off and drove. We drove through Racine a bunch and then we kept going. We ended up driving for almost 6 hours! We just drove all day, we stopped at a Culver's in Muskego, we drove through Walworth, and eventually we got hopelessly lost somewhere Lake Geneva. We drove my gas gauge from F to E, then we found a gas station, fueled up, ask for directions back to Milwaukee and we went home. Oh, and none of the driving was freeway, until we were heading home.

if u ever wanna stop by ill be more then happy to talk about fieros and what not im probly gonna need help with the limo come spring as it is my number if needed 262-498-1820
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if u ever wanna stop by ill be more then happy to talk about fieros and what not im probly gonna need help with the limo come spring as it is my number if needed 262-498-1820

Cool! Sure thing. If you do need help just let me, or anyone in the club, know. I would gladly help. I'm not super mechanically savvy, but I know a few things and I can certainly turn a wrench. If I'm ever cruisin through, I'll give you a call.

------------------

Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes plz do i hate crusin by my self it gets boring as heck and im gonna be in need of someone who can fiberglass pretty good for some of my plans on the body
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey foxyfiero13, I think I have a fiero non sunroof roof panel if you want it. It's cutoff/cracked off part way down the a-pillars. It's yours free if you want it. I'll be driving to and from Illinios this weekend. Let me know and I'll check to see for sure if I have it

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes plz do i hate crusin by my self it gets boring as heck and im gonna be in need of someone who can fiberglass pretty good for some of my plans on the body

I can help ya make the roof I am kinda a fiberglass guru of sorts lol first thing u will need is a few sheets of pink foam so we can shape it.
PFF
System Bot
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, and if 86soon3.4 is reading this, I want to tell you that was the longest the GT has been driven since you gave it back to me, and it performed admirably! The only issue at all was an intermittent SES light on the freeway home. It went away when the car is shut off and started again, and hasn't come back since. There was nothing abnormal when it came on though, nothing changed all my gauges read fine, and it was running flawlessly, so I'm not worried. Probably an O2 sensor or something.

Shadow~Glad to hear she is running good for you, except the intermittant SES light. You may be having the dreaded code 32 EGR code. Typical on the V-6's.

Check the code and get back to us.

Steve
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can help ya make the roof I am kinda a fiberglass guru of sorts lol first thing u will need is a few sheets of pink foam so we can shape it.

trust me there is gonna be alot of work going in to this i just cant wait to get started =)
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie has plenty of good Fiero stuff for sale, if any of you are needing anything I would give him a call. I drive down to Illinios quite often, if you can get Archie to hold it, I could pick whatever you buy and get it back to Oshkosh, then you could pick it up from me. I'm going back down there March 17-18th. I just picked up a chop kit and some rockers for jets and I saw what Archie has available. Call him, then get in touch with me if you want me to pick something up for you

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
really? no one needs anything? well if you guy's think of anything give Archie a call, I'm offering to get it up to Oshkosh for you.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

really? no one needs anything? well if you guy's think of anything give Archie a call, I'm offering to get it up to Oshkosh for you.

I need a council skeleton and a grey glove box door.....

Jets is going to look at Gibby's next Saturday to see if they have any. If they don't I will let you know if I need some picked up from Archies.

Thanks for offering to pick stuff up for us.

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie had 2 console skeletons, they both were in decent shape. I don't know what Archie was looking to get out of them, or what Gibson's would want for one, but if Archie's prices for bumper covers were any indication you could get a smokin' deal on one from him. Everything he had was priced to sell

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 02-26-2011).]

86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie has plenty of good Fiero stuff for sale, if any of you are needing anything I would give him a call. I drive down to Illinios quite often, if you can get Archie to hold it, I could pick whatever you buy and get it back to Oshkosh, then you could pick it up from me. I'm going back down there March 17-18th. I just picked up a chop kit and some rockers for jets and I saw what Archie has available. Call him, then get in touch with me if you want me to pick something up for you

Be careful what you ask him. I was told by his painter to ask him if he had a brake part that I needed, as he said that he had plenty of parts cars. I did and he rather rudely told me he wasn't in the used parts business. That was several years ago, so I don' t know if he has changed his mind on that or not. But if he isn't offering, I don't know that I would ask. Does he have a list somewhere of what he has to sell? I could use a clean cradle.

BTW, I work in Rockford Il, and live in Oconomowoc WI. So if you guys need stuff, and don't want to make quite as long of a trip, I can help out. I do the trip daily. Though I suppose visiting Archie's garage is part of the experience eh?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

I need a council skeleton and a grey glove box door.....

Jets is going to look at Gibby's next Saturday to see if they have any. If they don't I will let you know if I need some picked up from Archies.

Thanks for offering to pick stuff up for us.

Steve

I have a glove box section. The arm rest part has a cut in it, but I think the door is ok.
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
met Steve today, great guy. picked up an exhaust for my car today and I'm very happy!

looking forward to meeting up with more of you guys in the near future
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on my illness I may make it out to gibbys sat but as of right now I cant hardly stand up for ten minuts without gettin dizzy so we will see but hey steve at least six of the cars at gibbys has perfect skelletons in them, the back one on the end has never been taken apart inside and id imagine its perfect, the glove box door might be alittle harder to find they are all pretty much shot but I have an idea gimi your shot one, I have some gray vynal leatheret at work maby I can cover it and make it look new Ive come up with a way to get the correct shape I think would look diffrent than the one in my gt a bit would have a more square stock looking latch indent. tommy the black fiero at gibbys at the end of the row has a perfect cradle in it and no engine or trans to deal with id bet they give it to ya for under 50 bucks its already loose just need to re-unbolt it.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-28-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Be careful what you ask him. I was told by his painter to ask him if he had a brake part that I needed, as he said that he had plenty of parts cars. I did and he rather rudely told me he wasn't in the used parts business. That was several years ago, so I don' t know if he has changed his mind on that or not. But if he isn't offering, I don't know that I would ask. Does he have a list somewhere of what he has to sell? I could use a clean cradle.

BTW, I work in Rockford Il, and live in Oconomowoc WI. So if you guys need stuff, and don't want to make quite as long of a trip, I can help out. I do the trip daily. Though I suppose visiting Archie's garage is part of the experience eh?

Archie is moving out of his present location and is trying to unload a bunch of parts rather than move/scrap them. He has a thread going in the mall. His big sale was this past weekend, but he doesn't have to be out until the end of March and he'll probably still have some stuff he'd like to get rid of. Give him a call or check his thread in the mall
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the stickers! They look sweet!

Now.... How do I apply these bad boys? Are they clings, or full blown stickers? I began to peel the covering from one and it was sticking pretty good, so I don't want to ruin one trying to figure it out.

------------------

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,
I will be in Wisconsin in a few days. My 85 GT rocks...Runs great!!!.. Just to let yall know. in the 3 days I have owned the car. I have had 3 people Comment that they didnt know any of these cars still were on the road. 2 People ask about them being death traps. many tumbs up and honks on the interstate. God I love these cars.

Jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got the stickers! They look sweet!

Now.... How do I apply these bad boys? Are they clings, or full blown stickers? I began to peel the covering from one and it was sticking pretty good, so I don't want to ruin one trying to figure it out.

the cover is just to help mount the sticker the paper side is the stuff u remove first when put on it will be the shape of the shield.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Hello All,
I will be in Wisconsin in a few days. My 85 GT rocks...Runs great!!!.. Just to let yall know. in the 3 days I have owned the car. I have had 3 people Comment that they didnt know any of these cars still were on the road. 2 People ask about them being death traps. many tumbs up and honks on the interstate. God I love these cars.

Jake

Welcome back Jake! Are you driving it back to Wisconsin?

Steve
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my stickers today cant wait to add them to my cars i think im gonna start work on the limo project soon after i drop a few hundred in front end parts on my diesel =( so maybe with in the next couple of weeks or so ill keep u guys posted =)
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am leaving the 85 at home this trip. Wife wants to take our accord. Plus we have to pick up my 86 GT from Wisconsin.

jake
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Archie, are those center-council skeletons free of cracks. Are the holes free of cracks?

How much for one of them shipped to 54171?

Steve

I guess I didn't look at them too closely, sorry to waste your time. I was mostly looking at the body parts he had whiched looked pretty good. He had a bunch of smaller stuff too
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be in Oshkosh tomorrow afternoon...yay!!!.. Today i went to.....The Fiero Factory. I found out it is only 2.5 hrs from my house. That place is incredible. The owner is really nice and really knows his Fiero stuff. Must have hung out there for an hour or so. I got a new drivers side tail light for my notchie and a steering wheel that isn't all wrinkled leather. Even my wife have fun.

Jake
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock