Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 51)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Craigslist.......

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/3526169085.html
Steve

LOL!

Gots'ta git me on that thur Craigslist I reckon!

Thanks Steve! I'll be giving that gentleman a call later.

Nobody in the club has a dirty ol Duke Fiero they don't want?
IP: Logged
KenFormula88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang he doesn't want spam. I was going to give him cans of spam for that car...
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys!!!! SO what would you all think about having our cars in the memorial day parade??? I am going to talk to the organizers and if enough of you are interested I would love to have our club represented!

Also I am working on a winter get together for us, Doug Chartree called me up and had a idea that we get together at Neenah lanes and have a fiero club bowling match! we can also grab one of the meeting rooms and have a little get together!

I would love to see our friends in the Milwaukee Fiero Fanatics join us in the parade if we can get this together in time!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Hey guys!!!! SO what would you all think about having our cars in the memorial day parade??? I am going to talk to the organizers and if enough of you are interested I would love to have our club represented!

Also I am working on a winter get together for us, Doug Chartree called me up and had a idea that we get together at Neenah lanes and have a fiero club bowling match! we can also grab one of the meeting rooms and have a little get together!

I would love to see our friends in the Milwaukee Fiero Fanatics join us in the parade if we can get this together in time!

count me in for both! Well... Hopefully I'll have a car I can bring for the parade. I need to get off my butt and finish my work. lol.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Steve!!!

Going to buy that Fiero tomorrow!!!

------------------

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Thanks Steve!!!

Going to buy that Fiero tomorrow!!!

Sweet!!!!!

We need pictures....

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Fellas I can't wait any longer to spill the beans. I am getting the paint booth! I also drove down to twin lakes this past Saturday and picked up the motor for the huge compressor I got! I am so close to being able to open the shop its crazy now all I have to do is figure out how to add onto my garage or rebuild it to make it big enough to throw the booth in then we will be ready to rock and roll and pump out the cars!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK Fellas I can't wait any longer to spill the beans. I am getting the paint booth! I also drove down to twin lakes this past Saturday and picked up the motor for the huge compressor I got! I am so close to being able to open the shop its crazy now all I have to do is figure out how to add onto my garage or rebuild it to make it big enough to throw the booth in then we will be ready to rock and roll and pump out the cars!

Simple. Turn your house into your garage, and your garage into your house!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

+5 Man Points
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You buy the beer and I'll bring my hammer, LETS BUILD!

phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Hmmmm well a guy did do the Basement lambo, A old couple had the living room 53 Corvette so I should prob have the Fiero bed right!
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm well a guy did do the Basement lambo, A old couple had the living room 53 Corvette so I should prob have the Fiero bed right!

Oh good gawd... Haha.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet!!!!!

We need pictures....

Steve

Ask and ye shall receive!

Before I go on, I'd like to give a MASSIVE thanks to FireFox!!! Couldn't have done it without his undying love of the community and his generosity. I owe him a favor for sure!

(Adding pics now)

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 01-11-2013).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ask and ye shall receive!

Before I go on, I'd like to give a MASSIVE thanks to FireFox!!! Couldn't have done it without his undying love of the community and his generosity. I owe him a favor for sure!

(Adding pics now)

What happen to the rear wheel?

Steve

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pay your phone bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to call ya says it's disconnected! Spend some of that cash on your phone instead of vacations every other week!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by av8fiero:

You buy the beer and I'll bring my hammer, LETS BUILD!

If you see this sat Call me and pay your phone bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may need help with the booth!!!!!
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another steal for Devin, nice!

By the way just to throw this out there again, I can do decals. I'll be glad to help with anyone needing any. Somehow now out of the blue today people are asking me for some to be done. Also, I've been doing layered vinyls with more than two colors. Just a little update, Clickidy click click.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What happen to the rear wheel?

Steve

T-boned by an 88 year old woman who ran a red light then fled the scene. She was later caught and no longer has a license.

The Fiero got SO lucky... Took all the damage in the suspension. Frame, cradle, etc, all untouched. I'm rebuilding it as we speak.

Bent strut, control arm and tie rod. Fun stuff... Lol.

Hey, the wheel even survived damn well!

Not to mention the whole car is in AWESOME shape, considering I scored it for $650.

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you see this sat Call me and pay your phone bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may need help with the booth!!!!!

Hey Rob, I got rid of the house phone. I'll call you from my cell tomorrow
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHY do you have a video of you ripping your toe nail off?!
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning, guys and gals.

I have a friend that is looking for a nice Fiero to purchase and fix up. He's looking for a fastback so that does limit the possibilities. Obviously the more options the better but we are looking for something that runs and drives and in rebuildable condition. I'm not looking to replace frame rails or repair structural damage so I don't want a total rebuilder. If there is something out there that doesn't run for any reason then we need to know the history so we are not buying something with major unexpected issues. Distance isn't much of an issue for the right car but I don't want to drive out to California to get it. The budget that I have to work with is $1000. I think I can come up with something for that kind of money.

If you guys know of anything that fits my needs please let me know.

Thanks!

Mark the paint guy
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO, the booth is here! problem tho I need some serious help with! they left the walls together in 10 foot sections I can't lift it and its blocking my driveway!!!! if anyone is available to help me out tomorrow night I could use a hand breaking it down into more manageable parts and stack it next to my garage. Bring tools it appears its held together with a combo of Phillips screws, machine screws of various sizes and sheet metal screws. In other words they cobbled it together I will fix that later but for now I really just have to get it moved before it snows again.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not a fastback, but could probably be had for a grand:
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/3457587907.html

With a bit more of a budget he could get a v8...
http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/3517226450.html

A painter's special, still not at the grand level though...
http://quadcities.craigslis.../cto/3498040459.html

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 01-16-2013).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I am beyond pooped, I spent the afternoon tearing the booth apart. The booth is way bigger than advertised I don't think it will fit in the garage without massive modification. Pondering my options I may have to build new garage maybe it is just easier to buy a new house..
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KenFormula88:

WHY do you have a video of you ripping your toe nail off?!

Why.... don't you? lmao

Work accident, 29lbs of steel block landed on it from like 6.5 ft up. That was the result.

The. Most. Pain. I've. Ever. Felt. EVER.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The. Most. Pain. I've. Ever. Felt. EVER.

I can top that just spend 1 minute with my ex wife
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I am beyond pooped, I spent the afternoon tearing the booth apart. The booth is way bigger than advertised I don't think it will fit in the garage without massive modification. Pondering my options I may have to build new garage maybe it is just easier to buy a new house..

Lol. is it big enough to paint two fieros at once? And I still hold to turning your house into a garage and your garage into your house
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey every one, I'm looking for a non ac heater box and temp controls. I have an ac heater box and controls and most of the rest of the ac system if someone wants to swap or let me know what you would want for it

------------------
1988 CHOPTOP V8
my build thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/075707-3.html

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey every one, I'm looking for a non ac heater box and temp controls. I have an ac heater box and controls and most of the rest of the ac system if someone wants to swap or let me know what you would want for it

None at gibbys?
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

None at gibbys?

too cold to check right now
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

too cold to check right now

Whimp....

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2013 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know it Steve! How's your 3800 swap going?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Psssst I just bought 2 more fieros
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!!!! Know we both have 3

Steve
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I'm still looking for one for a buddy of mine.

Fastback that runs and drives....$1000 is the budget!

Mark
Ronnyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnyboySend a Private Message to RonnyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm new here and I was given your link by a fellow member. I am really interested in joining up with you guys and the club, looks like a lot of fun!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<---waves the wand and poof your in! Best part of our club.... IT"S FREE!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock