Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 50)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31163 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so here is the deal, I think something odd if not bad is going on with my dads health, Lately he seems to be overly consumed with getting things finished before this spring yet when I question him on it he says he will tell in time whats going on. I suspect his battle with the agent orange is about over and its winning. I need to get the 2 Corvettes done fast I suspect I do not have much time. I am not posting this on Facebook I don't want the rest of my family to see this I suspect they are clueless about his health turning so mum is the word none of them look here. I could use a bunch of help in the next couple of weeks to pound out the cars. In particular I need to focus on the one in his garage for my mom the 82 Corvette, it is the one I have been having massive issues with the front end fitting and well I think I have it figured out but the engine issues remain its a cross fire engine and I have little experience with the cross fire injection.
IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob I'll help you out any way I can. This Sunday is wide open for me, I can help you all day. After the holidays I should have more free time as well.................

...................On another note I was cleaning out the garage today and came across some stuff I don't need. I have the lower door aero pieces for both doors including the metal supports that are on the backside. I just have the door pieces no other parts. Also I have one drivers side notchie decklid vent. anyone who wants them can have them for free. If no one wants them they'll be in the trash on Monday so let me know if you want them.
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Rob I'll help you out any way I can. This Sunday is wide open for me, I can help you all day. After the holidays I should have more free time as well.................

...................On another note I was cleaning out the garage today and came across some stuff I don't need. I have the lower door aero pieces for both doors including the metal supports that are on pthe backside. I just have the door pieces no other parts. Also I have one drivers side notchie decklid vent. anyone who wants them can have them for free. If no one wants them they'll be in the trash on Monday so let me know if you want them.

Chris, I would like the decklid vent. Bring it to Rob's. I will see you there.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone!! so Tomorrows fun starts When you all get here. I will get out in the garage by ( and warm it up so far Steve, Chris,Doug,Timm and one of my Corvette club buds Bob will be joining in on the fun. I would like to get the wiring in, the steering column brackets, the exhaust and as much of the engine guts as possible. I need to find a old non electric $ barrel quadra junk carb I may just grab the one off my vette to use for the time being. If time permits I would also like to get the core support figured out I may take a spare 82 or 68 one I have and cut it in half and weld to the 79 one to fix it, Rust has killed it and well I cant think of any other way other than jb weld to fix the holes in it
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2012 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish you guys the BEST of luck and I'm sorry I can't be there!

Have a great time and give us pictures!!!

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I just scored a good deal!!

Going to pick up a 3800na with a tranny, wire harness
and PCM. All the guy wants is 3 thirty packs of Busch
Light.

Too bad the tranny is shot.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again to you guys that came over! we sure did get a bunch done! I went back out just a bit ago and took one more look for those missing parts and well I think I will have to make a run to gibbys and see if I can find something that will work. I am also going to go to my parents house tomorrow and look there since that's were we took the first vette apart. I am also going to prob work on the core support the next few days and get it all fixed up and painted so at least that end of the car is buttoned up.

I think within a few weeks the car should be able to be turned over maybe even running
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good luck on the corvette

this is want i have been working on my fastback swap am excited since i always wanted a fastback just missing a lot of little things

i am going from this bumper

to this one sorry for all the snow

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your looking for a gt nose I will have one for sale soon when I put my new front end on.
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

If your looking for a gt nose I will have one for sale soon when I put my new front end on.

How much?

If your Fiero GT's nose is in good shape, I could be interested in it: The top of the nose on my '86 GT seems to have been warping more and more during the past two or three years, and its warping seems especially noticeable at the top rear of it during the heat of summer.
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i have all the body panels to make it look like a gt front rear side skirts but i am not going that route
PFF
System Bot
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkcamaro:

i have all the body panels to make it look like a gt front rear side skirts but i am not going that route

Oops! I belatedly realized jetsnvettes2000 was addressing you --- and not everyone --- because of your work-in-progress Fiero project. My apologies, bkcamaro; it was not my intent to try to "butt in line ahead of you".

jetsnvettes2000, because bkcamaro just posted he's no need for a Fiero GT nose, my interest in one in good shape that isn't warped still stands.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alan I am going to try and get it all together by mid summer, I need to get parents Corvettes done first asap then you can have it.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alan I am going to try and get it all together by mid summer, I need to get parents Corvettes done first asap then you can have it.

Thanks Rob, especially since, if memory serves me correctly, the OEM nose you currently have on your white GT choptop when I last saw it --- was not warped --- unlike the nose on my GT.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Thanks Rob, especially since, if memory serves me correctly, the OEM nose you currently have on your white GT choptop when I last saw it --- was not warped --- unlike the nose on my GT.

yup not warped just has a bit of cracked paint from being flexed when truck backed into me but did not damage the bumper
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yup not warped just has a bit of cracked paint from being flexed when truck backed into me but did not damage the bumper

Some cracked paint (as opposed to a cracked nose) won't create a problem for me because with the OEM nose you currently have on your white GT, I'd later need to get it repainted bright red anyway, in order for it to match with the rest of my Fiero GT.
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need some small stuff to finish my fastback swap
1 side marker lights (rear)
2 bolts for tail lights
3 drip rails
4 quarter window filler panel
5 lock and key for gt deck lid

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have a set of rear sidemaker lights, and I might have a set of the inner gt quarter window filler panels. I'll check tomorrow
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I have a set of rear sidemaker lights, and I might have a set of the inner gt quarter window filler panels. I'll check tomorrow

let me know that would be great
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just dug through my parts I guess I don't have any extra rear sidemarker lights, but I do have the quarter window inner pieces
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just dug through my parts I guess I don't have any extra rear sidemarker lights, but I do have the quarter window inner pieces

pm sent
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob how was/is that booth you looked at? I'm going to get my garage heated after the holidays. Do you think you can make some time to help me with my project?
BK you have a pm

------------------
1988 CHOPTOP V8
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/075707-3.html

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Rob how was/is that booth you looked at? I'm going to get my garage heated after the holidays. Do you think you can make some time to help me with my project?
BK you have a pm

Yup, I can do that, the guy never called me today about the booth but i did leave him a message so lets hope he calls this week. I will keep trying him as well to see if I can sneak down there one night this week.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkcamaro:

pm sent

ditto
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sucks dad nabed a carb for the vette only to find out he got screwed ugh now I have to tell him in the morning he got wrong one sold to him. I hope he can return it but i hold out no hope. Anyone need a carb for a 74-77 gmc/chev pickup? its rebuilt and for sale.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey bk did you get my text?
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey bk did you get my text?

yea i got i just turned on my phone little late for texting
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey bk hope those parts work out for you. Put up lots of pics on your project if you can. Maybe sometime we can arrange to come up there and help you with your project.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas everyone!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas to the Fox Valley Fiero's club.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Easter everyone! Oh wait it's Christmas? hmmmm how long was I sleeping....
PFF
System Bot
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy Easter everyone! Oh wait it's Christmas? hmmmm how long was I sleeping....

DORK!!!!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

DORK!!!!

Steve

Geez someone has to watch Frosty the snowman again.....
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up my 3800 n/a. Need to decide which car to put it in.
My 88 or my 84.

Hmmmm...decisions,decisions.

My 88 is an auto and the 84 is a 4 speed.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YUP@ @
!
[------]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody have any FIERO mud flaps they want tp get rid of?

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Anybody have any FIERO mud flaps they want tp get rid of?

Steve

LOL figures Steve is taking the dirt road again lol!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL figures Steve is taking the dirt road again lol!

Ha ha!!! Nope. Need to keep the melted tire rubber off the
paint.

Steve
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in the club know where I can get my hands on a DIRT cheap Fiero?

Friend is looking for a beater / driver. Despite my advice he wants to find one as cheap and reliable as possible. :shrug:

Any tips appreciated.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Anyone in the club know where I can get my hands on a DIRT cheap Fiero?

Friend is looking for a beater / driver. Despite my advice he wants to find one as cheap and reliable as possible. :shrug:

Any tips appreciated.

Craigslist.......

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/3526169085.html
Steve

[This message has been edited by 86soon3.4 (edited 01-06-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock