Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31164 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice Joshua, any e.t.'s and speeds for those two cars?
IP: Logged
joshua riedl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The orange one was 13.3 at 103.8. I'm not stopping until 12's.
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:
This string of totally ratty weather we've had has GOT to be countered.

Has anyone some choptop pics they could post?

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

Now THAT makes my day; thanks!

I very much like the way the lines of your Fiero's rear quarter panel side scoop are almost a mirror image of the lines of your Fiero's chopped notchie roof. To me, those lines don't "look factory" --- They look better than "factory." Nice work!

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:
Ya no kiddin this weather has made it impossible for me to finish my chop, I should have been done weeks ago grrrrrr

jets, one of these days, when this gloomy weather clears, can I stop by your place with my '74 C3 for your professional opinion about what to do with its rear fascia? After 37 years, I'm guessing the original rear fascia is finally shot, noticeably warped in one place and noticeably cracked in another.

If it's in need of replacement, I'd like to draw upon your expertise as to what manufacturer to get a replacement rear fascia from.

Unlike your client for the drop-dead gorgeous ("War Bonnet Yellow"?) C3 convertible you finished, I'm not a high-roller, but what makes this a "Fiero question" is that I'd to like to stick with the body color I currently have on my `74 C3: --- the same bright red as that of my "original-owner" `86 Fiero GT.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, gibsons auto has at least 4 good 88 cradles avalible and the one in the black 88 would be super easy to get out, the engine and trans is already out it was a 4 banger to boot id bet they would sell ya one for 100 bucks or less.

Is it still there and available? I might have to make a Gibby's run soon (in something larger than the Fiero)!
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made a junkyard run of my own today pulled a perfect dash a complte preformance sound kit door handle bezels and a front marker light for $50 i
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey josh do me a favor take a pic of the front vent of your rocker panel on your orange choptop were it meets the fender, I am having issues fitting mine and was wondering if your rocker front scoop tucks into the finder were the cut is made in the front part or if it sits on the fender side itself, to me my rocker seems to have too big of a gap next to the car chassi and I suspect I need to cut the fender alittle farther back yet to pull the rocker in closer.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope it helps. Mine have been cut the long way across the bottom too and they came out a little teisted at the body molding area. The passenger side I had to stick down with butle rope.

[This message has been edited by joshua riedl (edited 06-25-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope it helps. Mine have been cut the long way across the bottom too and they came out a little teisted at the body molding area. The passenger side I had to stick down with butle rope.

Ya see I figured yours would look like that I dont think mine were finished verry well/ the top of your panel seems to have alot more meat to it and the flange on the bottom that meets the fender seems to actually be somewhat close to it, the cuts on mine were all off and crooked so I tried to even it out as best as I can here is what I have goin

Ill take better pics in the morning I still have alittle more fine tuning to do before I am ready to paint them I decided if the vent is going to be open I am making it functional and routing the air from the headlight bucket area to vent out them

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-25-2011).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PICS look awsome!!! My project ended today abruptly when the bellhousing cracked. Anyone have a th125 they dont want or need??
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I wanted to mention that NIFE is having a get together at the Volo auto museum on July 3rd. Bobby’s Barrel Inn located at 35009 North Glimer Road in Volo, IL. We'll meet at 8:30 for breakfast. If they can't make breakfast around 10:00 we'll leave the restaurant for the show.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that sounds like fun rob wouldnt make it tho his car is just a driveway ornament right now :P
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I may be close to done by the 3rd lol I got alot more done tonite! I think I finally got the sunroof to seal too altho its scary tightly clamped down !!!! I think its at its bendy limit lol!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, I'll be up in the Wisconsin area, so If we want to get together or sumpthin let me know.

Jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Hello all, I'll be up in the Wisconsin area, so If we want to get together or sumpthin let me know.

Jake

Hey ya stop by one of these nites ill let ya drive the chop!

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Foxy thanks for the manual door parts, I have them in and they work great. I've decided I am still going to sell all the power stuff from my car [power windows, mirrors, trunk relese, locks, all wire harnesses, solenoids ,relays, rear defroster glass, all switches, and plates. I've decided to let it go super cheap, $100 takes it all, I just want it gone and out of my garage. Everything works but will need to be cleaned up to speed up the windows and locks.

Also I just completed the install of an in cabin cable operated rear decklid release. It works great, uses all fiero parts from the front trunk release, and the release handle is mounted behind the drivers seat on the rear bulk head. It is very similar in operation to opening the fuel door. I'll get some pics of my setup by the weekend. If anyone is interested in pulling this off on their car pm me and I'll tell you what parts you'll need to grab

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 07-06-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumparoo~ sunday chop drive!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i havent seen this thread in a few days bump i just bought some fastback taillights and a set of coilovers for my blue 87 gt
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Been too long since I last posted in this thread! How is everyone?

When are we going to have a get together? It's getting to be halfway through summer and I still haven't met some of the guys that put my 3.4 in! I have a few hands to shake! It would be nice to park a bunch of Fieros together, sit in some comfy seats, talk and sip an ice cold Mountain Dew. (Or your beverage of choice)

**Cough!** Next weekend looks good to me. **Cough!**

In all seriousness though, we need to get together soon and I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

i havent seen this thread in a few days bump i just bought some fastback taillights...for my blue 87 gt

The taillights on my `86 GT are starting to look ratty. From whom did you buy yours, and how do they look?

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Bump!

Been too long since I last posted in this thread! How is everyone?

When are we going to have a get together? It's getting to be halfway through summer and I still haven't met some of the guys that put my 3.4 in! I have a few hands to shake! It would be nice to park a bunch of Fieros together, sit in some comfy seats, talk and sip an ice cold Mountain Dew. (Or your beverage of choice)

**Cough!** Next weekend looks good to me. **Cough!**

In all seriousness though, we need to get together soon and I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life!

Id be all for a drive this coming weekend! say anytime after noon so we can all sleep in!!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey mind if i join? i just picked up a 86 and im from racine, usualy over by foxy fiero13 working on cars

------------------
jay

'86 SE v6

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Godzilla:

hey mind if i join? i just picked up a 86 and im from racine, usualy over by foxy fiero13 working on cars

hey jay comon up and bring mike and his secret crush too! lol hehehe mike just pickin on ya!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-12-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
So the photoshop guru of the forum did me a favor and did the photoshop concept of the color I want on the chop and whoa!!! looks great I am defidently going with the light blue instead of the charcoal gray!

I am going to get ahold of the guy from Hooters prob say and try and set up our club show somtime during august prob twards the end of it ill keep you all posted!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-12-2011).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're certainly welcome to join us. Here is the link to our club's website, where you can do just that: www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com .

Welcome aboard!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool cool. yall got a FB page?

i like the light blue for shur^^

------------------
jay

'86 SE v6

[This message has been edited by Godzilla (edited 07-13-2011).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice lookin car Jetts. Sorry I have been quiet lately. Been workin hard to get my 86 back up and running. Got the new motor on the cradle just waitin to drop it in the car. Hopefully it will be running tonight. If so Meabe I'll swing it by you.

Jake
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lauries car should be up and running with in the month so ill for sure bring her up next time hopefully friday isnt crappy out so i can get working on my blu 87 again just got a short shifter and some coilovers for her and fix the gas leak on the rail and start driving her around town
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone lets take a club ride saturday if your able to, how bout we all meet here at 1 ish or 2 and pick a direction and go for a nice ride!!
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey - here's a question for the local guys.

Is anyone running a 7730 on a 3.4 locally? Just wondering.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cool cool. yall got a FB page?

This presumably will be of interest to you: http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/apps/members/
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Hey - here's a question for the local guys.

Is anyone running a 7730 on a 3.4 locally? Just wondering.

I'm running a 3.4 on the 2.8 ecm. Do you want to do some testing?

Steve
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone lets take a club ride saturday if your able to, how bout we all meet here at 1 ish or 2 and pick a direction and go for a nice ride!!

Sorry guys I'll be in Whitewater on the lake in my boat, have a nice cruise....

Rob I have a factory pw/pm plate with all switches you may be interested in.

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 07-13-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Sorry guys I'll be in Whitewater on the lake in my boat, have a nice cruise....

Rob I have a factory pw/pm plate with all switches you may be interested in.

[/QUOTE]

yup ill take it if my gp switch fits in it, I dont have the stock fiero plugs anymore, its been converted to the gp one.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-13-2011).]

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I want to do some testing of a 3.4 running on a 7730.

You are running stock injectors and stock FPR right?

Timm

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

I'm running a 3.4 on the 2.8 ecm. Do you want to do some testing?

Steve

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is anyone running a 7730 on a 3.4 locally?

I'm not, but I'd be interested in the answer to that question as well --- and in particular, whether or not the person found that running a -7730 in a Fiero with a 3.4L engine swap helped substantially in improving its driveability.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah I want to do some testing of a 3.4 running on a 7730.

You are running stock injectors and stock FPR right?

Timm

That is correct.

Steve
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do either of you have drivability issues?
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine runs a little rich. Smells like rotten eggs when driving.

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you guys say to meeting at the EAA on Sat July 30th? I probably still won't have my car done, but it would be nice to see you all again, and I will be spending all day there.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
What do you guys say to meeting at the EAA on Sat July 30th? I probably still won't have my car done, but it would be nice to see you all again, and I will be spending all day there.

I mught be able to make that. depends if thats the weekend I have the girls or not.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock