Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  hi-flo manifold update (Page 26)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
hi-flo manifold update by Francis T
Started on: 05-27-2004 03:16 PM
Replies: 1156
Last post by: Francis T on 07-09-2009 05:47 PM
The Funkmaster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
No worries.

Good to hear that no one will have to 'maneuver' the y-pipe as I had to, it was unnerving. Holding up fine though.
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Funkmaster:

I will try that. Here's those pics of the flat bar stock between the ports:

Looks nice!

Okay. I've changed my mind.
These are nicer than the FOCOAs.

Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Raydar!

Originally posted by Raydar:

Okay. I've changed my mind.
These are nicer than the FOCOAs.

squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
I just got word from the place I used to coat mine, I should have them back tomorrow!

I will have pics up of some near-chrome (with the old bracing), as well as as many install pictures I remember to take soon.

I'm almost there!
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
Hi! Keeping it up top.

I'm moving this weekend, and finding another job, and getting ready for the kid who's on the way.

Hopefully I find some time to tune the fuel pressure.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
I think I know where my Christmas bonus is going this year
fierodeletre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreDirect Link to This Post
Hate to barge in, hat-in-hand here, but does anyone here not want their old stock manifolds? I'd pay for shipping.

Austin

------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it.

The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
Here's what I did with my setup:

I decided that the CSI was not essential to my engine. Hence, to make things easier, I made the line go to my fuel pressure gauge instead. Which was very very easy.

Here you see the adapters. One is a 3/16 compression fitting, which mates to a reducer that goes up to a female pipe thread that fits my gauge. Easy enough - cost me 8 bucks! I'm going to make a bracket for it there I think - Great place for it.

Steve

------------------

1986 GT 2.9L

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
you could have simply cut CSI line and used compression fittings with a T nadn both the and the CSI, that's what I did for my 87GT

Originally posted by The Funkmaster:

Here's what I did with my setup:

I decided that the CSI was not essential to my engine. Hence, to make things easier, I made the line go to my fuel pressure gauge instead. Which was very very easy.

Here you see the adapters. One is a 3/16 compression fitting, which mates to a reducer that goes up to a female pipe thread that fits my gauge. Easy enough - cost me 8 bucks! I'm going to make a bracket for it there I think - Great place for it.

Steve

The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
I would have if I could have found the right fittings... No one around here has any 't' fittings that came anywhere near working! It was really frustrating... I kinda had to do it this way. It all worked out though - The car started better than ever, lol!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Funk, get you butt out to the meeting this weekend, I want to see this car in person. Its been oh about 3 years since I saw the car last. I will try and get both my 88GT and my 85GT to the meeting.

Here's a link to the meeting info. http://pics.westcoastfieros.com/rickys.htm

David

------------------
85GT 5spd ,93 Eldorado 4.9 Dual O2 Custom Chip, Archie Clutch. Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything 245/50/16's Not Your Average 4.9 Capt Fiero Com --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Stock.

PFF
System Bot
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
Hey again Troy, Francis!

Got things working finally. One thing though... the chip that I have in there is *so* not working right. It runs great up to 2k rpm, then from 2-3 k rpm it stumbles and loses immense amounts of power... unless the pedal is to the floor, in which case it works OK. But running pedal to the metal at all stoplights is a hassle. After 3k rpm it gets some power back, but not nearly enough, it feels pretty much like the stock motor after that (Aside from running up to 6000 rpm.) It *really* feels like it just goes super lean at 2000 rpm... It's not fun to drive at all. I was thinking that a better setup would be very similar to the stock chip down low, like up to 4000 rpm, then above that whatever has worked for everyone 4-6k rpm. The chip in there right now is the M06 chip you sent me. Soooo... Hopefully I can get something a little more driveable soonish If you'd like to get more specifics as to how I'd like it, feel free to PM or email me... Thanks guys!

...Dave! I won't be able to make it to the next meeting, so bloody busy. I might make an appearance sometime soon though. I'm probably going to be rolling out that way to Way's sometime soon, so a meeting might be in the works. Cheers mate!

-Steve

------------------

1986 GT 2.9L

[This message has been edited by The Funkmaster (edited 12-12-2006).]

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2006 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for the headers
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
I've got everything installed and fired up a couple of times, although it seems as though I have some electrical gremlins to chase out.

I haven't had a chance to utilize any of the chips you sent along either, I either have to find a couple more prom carriers, or convert my ecm to a ZIF socket with the help of some moats.net parts.

Anyway, the first video is the first time I fired it up. Turns out the timing was about 4 degrees retarded, but it ran. No exhaust either .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwZvt8hATQ

This second video has the exhaust on, any exhaust leaks take care of, and running about 10 degrees advanced base timing like I'm supposed to be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mZqc8c8kQ
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Now all he needs is some wideband data and final tuning and maybe he'll send us some track video....
Thanks for videos

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

I've got everything installed and fired up a couple of times, although it seems as though I have some electrical gremlins to chase out.

I haven't had a chance to utilize any of the chips you sent along either, I either have to find a couple more prom carriers, or convert my ecm to a ZIF socket with the help of some moats.net parts.

Anyway, the first video is the first time I fired it up. Turns out the timing was about 4 degrees retarded, but it ran. No exhaust either .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwZvt8hATQ

This second video has the exhaust on, any exhaust leaks take care of, and running about 10 degrees advanced base timing like I'm supposed to be

squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Well, I did get to drive it for about 3 hours before my electrical gremlin (that I'm chasing now) ended my fun.

Keep in mind this is running the stock chip, so I'm assuming like Francis said that a little wideband/dyno time would do me a lot of good.

Just driving around, I didn't notice any large increase in power, especially in the lower rpm ranges (Below 4k).

HOWEVER -- We all know what happens to a stock breating 2.8 at and above 4500 rpm. It. Just. Gives. Up.

Not anymore I have the same pull at 6000 rpm as I have at 2000. And that's just with the stock chip. And the sound! Well, the video largely speaks to that, but it's sooo much meaner when the engine is under load. I'll get my electrical (or whatever issue I've got) sorted out, and take some good sound-comparison video for you all, as well as some nice AutoX footage once the season starts up again.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Your are going to be in for a big surprise when you get back autox it again, for one, you didnt lose any bottom-end you gained some, and will now have all those extra RPMs milk! When you put the right chip in you'll see.

Well, I did get to drive it for about 3 hours before my electrical gremlin (that I'm chasing now) ended my fun.

Keep in mind this is running the stock chip, so I'm assuming like Francis said that a little wideband/dyno time would do me a lot of good.

Just driving around, I didn't notice any large increase in power, especially in the lower rpm ranges (Below 4k).

HOWEVER -- We all know what happens to a stock breating 2.8 at and above 4500 rpm. It. Just. Gives. Up.

Not anymore I have the same pull at 6000 rpm as I have at 2000. And that's just with the stock chip. And the sound! Well, the video largely speaks to that, but it's sooo much meaner when the engine is under load. I'll get my electrical (or whatever issue I've got) sorted out, and take some good sound-comparison video for you all, as well as some nice AutoX footage once the season starts up again.

kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

That sounds niiice
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
We made another change to our intakes. They will now come with a welded-on bracket for the MAP sensor. It will now mount vertical and be less in the way and makes for a nicer look. Hope take some pictures soon and get them posted. We'd like to thank everyone for the great responses we've had to our intake/header combo.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
My 87GT seemed to buck/stumble also when i ran franks chips, he sent me a huge amount of chips to fix the problem and it always came back, if i run the car at WOT it works great and have plenty of power, but if i drive normally the car will buck violently in its normal operating range (2500-3100RPM) so ive been running the stock chip ever since, currently i think ive damaged my valve springs, or my cam, my car WILL run upto 6000 RPM still, but it looses mass amounts of power above 4500 RPM, i think im getting some floating valves, im pretty sure the couple months of 6200-6500 RPM shifts probably wore out the springs.

the intake will be shifted over to my wife's 3.4L motor, and my old 3.4L will be torn down for a performance build, and when completed go into her car.

this may be a year or two in the making.

matthew
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
With the stock chip you could be lean up there. My will do that stumble sometimes for the first 2 or 3 minutes until it warms up just a little then its fine. You may need to get it back on dyno and wideband to see whats up. Do you have a Crane cam? If so and especially if you have their springs, your cam lobs may be worn too much. Crane has been doing some poor heat treating these days.
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

My 87GT seemed to buck/stumble also when i ran franks chips, he sent me a huge amount of chips to fix the problem and it always came back, if i run the car at WOT it works great and have plenty of power, but if i drive normally the car will buck violently in its normal operating range (2500-3100RPM) so ive been running the stock chip ever since, currently i think ive damaged my valve springs, or my cam, my car WILL run upto 6000 RPM still, but it looses mass amounts of power above 4500 RPM, i think im getting some floating valves, im pretty sure the couple months of 6200-6500 RPM shifts probably wore out the springs.

the intake will be shifted over to my wife's 3.4L motor, and my old 3.4L will be torn down for a performance build, and when completed go into her car.

this may be a year or two in the making.

matthew

this maybe a bad coil and/or a bad Throttle Position Sensor
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm good thinking, a dead or intermttant spot in TPS could indeed drive the engine nuts.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Hmmm good thinking, a dead or intermttant spot in TPS could indeed drive the engine nuts.

stock cam on my 3.4L and has always been, also if it was a dead spot in the sensor, the stock chip would also have that problem, and ive replaced teh TPS before, no change, and ive tried stock coils with no change, i currently have a crank HI6 ignition box with the fireball coil (going on 20,000 miles on it) and no problems thus far.

cant wait till i get that custom intake on my wife's 3.4L it with the stock intake burns the doors off my modded 3.4L

matthew

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Just had a thought that may have something to do my cold engine surges, the last two times I drove the car I had come back to it, I found fuel pump running. Had to pull the fuse. Next day put the fuse back in and it was fine. Went to the store, came out and it was ok, but when I got home and shut it off agian, the darn thing was running again. I'm thinking maybe I have and intermitant sensor or relay? A flaky sonsor could explain why it gets better when it warms up some.... whish i had my fuel pressure gauge in the car.
BTW: which sensor near the coolant filler controls that relay the one with a single wire or the other one?
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
there just might be a better ecm for this setup. Darth Fiero is the man to talk to

To quote Ryan

"In the latest swap/project I have been working on (440-T4 & lower mileage 2.8 to replace a hi-mile 2.8/125-C); I also decided to upgrade the ECM. I figured no better candidate existed than the 1990-92 F-Body 3.1 system ($88 code mask) which used the 1227730 ECM. This was the newest dizzy 60degV6 MFI code GM made.

Anyway, I just finished up the swap and moved on to tuning and all I can say is WOW. Drivability, idle, and performance are much more STABLE vs. the 7170 ECM. Gone are the days of that hunting idle, high idle on startup, and less than perfect drivability. This computer is so much faster than the 7170 plus many more things can be tuned than what I could do with the 7170. In short, I think this is an upgrade worthy of any dissy-60degV6 equipped Fiero. You won't be disappointed by the improvements it has to offer concerning idle quality, drivability, and performance vs. the stock ECMs. Of course, there are certain "drawbacks" to using the $88 code mask / 7730 ECM...

-This ECM has more/different wiring than stock Fiero ECMs; so modifications will be required in order to use it.
-This ECM will NOT work with the stock Fiero EGR valve. It will only work with the 3-solenoid, Digital EGR valve which won't directly bolt up to the Fiero EGR plate. A special adapter will need to be made (see below)
-A "set timing connector" must be wired in between the dizzy and ECM in order to set base timing
-This ECM will only work with the later 4cyl ECM mounting bracket

Of course there are many advantages besides the ones I spoke of above to using this ECM...

-Uses same type wiring terminals and connectors as stock Fiero 2.8 ECM, although some modification to the harness will need to be made (mainly, wires added)
-This ECM controls the coolant fan relay directly
-No cold start injector required
-Already configured for use with a knock sensor
-Replacement ECMs more readily available (one of the most common ECMs GM used) "

http://gmtuners.com/Customer/KLRBLUGT/index.htm
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

My 87GT seemed to buck/stumble also when i ran franks chips, he sent me a huge amount of chips to fix the problem and it always came back, if i run the car at WOT it works great and have plenty of power, but if i drive normally the car will buck violently in its normal operating range (2500-3100RPM) so ive been running the stock chip ever since...

Strange that you should mention that.
Mine (with the automatic) seemed to have a momentary stumble when transitioning from cruise to accel. Was much worse in cold weather.
This was with the richest chip that Frank sent (slightly modified by me), but before I did the cam/heads/headers and the Getrag swap.
After doing all of that, I've been using the stock chip. I figured that there might be enough additional airflow to make it run lean with Frank's tuning.
The stocker doesn't have the stumble but, OTOH, it's so rich that you can almost see raw gasoline dripping out of the pipes.
I'm working on it as time permits.
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
I told my buddy Mitch about the headers that FrancisT was making and just the other day he shows up and shows them off. I was impressed by the quality and sound Hopefully FrancisT will make them for the 3.4 DOHC as well.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:
Hopefully FrancisT will make them for the 3.4 DOHC as well.

Francis... Remember what I said about the world beating a path to your door?
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
I talked to Troy about that stumble issue a few people have and he's going to do some checking of the stock chip and probably make an adjustment to ours. Im not the chip guy he is and thus I dont recal exactly what he said, but it sounded like he could fix it. We should have our 87GT running in month or so and it will have our intake, headers, chip and modified airbox. That give us NA engine to use as a chip mule. My 86GT has those mods + a turbo so its not much help.

As for making headers for the DOHC, not anytime soon if ever. Can just about keep up with header orders for 2.8 - 3.4 PR engines as is. And maybe half of those orders are for the combo deal, so Im also busy making intakes too. BTW: we will be providing those T fitting for the PCV and Power Brake hose with the intakes now.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I never really looked but is the port spacing the same for the PR motors and the DOHC motors?

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

PFF
System Bot
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
Hi again Francis! Just hoping that you guys have an update for me on a chip? I will be putting the stocker back in there for the next little while, I guess I have to get you some wideband data eh?

Cheers... Steve
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
With the wideband data we can stop guessing and get it right. With all the dif bits and than things people do thier engines in some cases our chips are just best estimates.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post

Francis T

6620 posts
Member since Oct 2003
With the wideband data we can stop guessing and get it right. With all the dif bits and than things people do thier engines in some cases our chips are just best estimates.
BTW: for those that do a lot of mods and have a wideband, we can add a bong and plug next to the one for the o2 sensor on our Y pipe.
DMaxME

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DMaxMESend a Private Message to DMaxMEDirect Link to This Post
Just to be honest, as an engineer I would much rather see a composite piece, from both thermal and wieght properties. But that setup seems to work well, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
make one...try it outa fiberglass. see if its better than franks...i dont think there is anything better than that intake for the 660. just listen to what his did for me!
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
I have some pictures of our latest mods, if anyone wants to post them here, email me and send them to you.

------------------
[IMG]

Trueleo.com/fiero.htm
RSpiderII@aol.com

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
ill powst em, got my photobucket back up....

on a side note i got the data logging working, sent you an email with all the info. this thing is so f'n fast! i love the sound of the engine now with this intake and headers! and the pull, all the way to 6k (as high asa i took it for now.). feels like my vette did...very impressed.

and to anyone reading this, buy the intake and headers, no questions asked. the price is great for something that can change an engine this way. and it makes all future upgrades more benificial. a + for francis and troy!
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
here are francis's new intakes... ill let him tell the story, but here are the pics

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jon for posting these pictures and the great feedback. Our intakes now have a mount on them that places the MAP sensor vertical for a neater look and you can also put a bracket on it to hold a fuel presure gauge. Plenium necks have only one seam now. We also supply the T and other vacuum fittings and the short hoses for the PCV and fuel regulator. The intake shown is special order Ford Blue.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock