Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31160 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

cool, glad to see another club car gettin on the road soon we will have more running than not for a change!! steve has his almost together now, mine has been on road, and chris is gettin closer too hmmm cool beans!!! time for a cruise before snow flys!

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK !
Looks awesome ! I have to find some time to get on mine! Very nice work Rob and Steve

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 10-18-2010).]

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Damn, if i windup keeping my Fiero im gonna have to have you paint it Rob. When is the cruise planned?

hmmmmm perhaps saturday? If we wait any longer its gona be snow time plus I am givin steve my car for the winter to store it in his shed, this winter ill be making my hubs and this spring installing it all
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When is the cruise planned?

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.../3512159-fall-cruise

Discuss

BTW, on the survey, it looks like option 2 for our logo is winning, but not by a whole lot. I guess with only 10 responses (which I think is pretty darn good! Thanks guys) the lead won't be staggering. I'll leave it open for a while yet to make sure everyone gets a vote!

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 10-19-2010).]

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK !
Looks awesome ! I have to find some time to get on mine! Very nice work Rob and Steve

[COLOR=black]

QFT =)

As much of a pain as my car can be sometimes, I love that she's black =).

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

Driven5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driven5Send a Private Message to Driven5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn, if i windup keeping my Fiero im gonna have to have you paint it Rob. When is the cruise planned?

We need to talk! If your phone number is still the same, please answer...Or at least return calls/voicemails. Otherwise please unblock me from PM'ing you so that we can discuss our unfinished business.

[This message has been edited by Driven5 (edited 10-20-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Driven5:

We need to talk! If your phone number is still the same, please answer...Or at least return calls/voicemails. Otherwise please unblock me from PM'ing you so that we can discuss our unfinished business.

U have a p.m

For future refrence for everyone id like to see any drama if any between members or visitors to our club thread here on the fiero forum to not post like this and rather keep it in a private messege. If such problems do occur and need to be adressed and your not getting anywere in a p.m then messege me and I will try and act as a moderator.

I do not wish to see our club thread moved to the trash can over issues that really have no place here if dirty laundry must be set out for everyone please just start another thread calling out the problem or reservations u may have.

Remember everyone we are here to have fun and meet new friends and learn new things about our little cars and share our experience and skills with each other, so lets get back to what makes our club so much diffrent from any other no: politics,fights,fees,leadership,or above all being mean to each other.

thanks
Rob
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some pictures to brighten up the day!

Gotta get those 1/4 windows in!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

How about some pictures to brighten up the day!

Gotta get those 1/4 windows in!

Steve

dang the hood looks like a reflection in a lake cool!!!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I..... I.....

I wanna touch it
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I..... I.....

I wanna touch it

um....................lol!!!!

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

um....................lol!!!!

You wouldn't understand.... You've already had your hands all over it

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 10-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Driven5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driven5Send a Private Message to Driven5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

U have a p.m

For future refrence for everyone id like to see any drama if any between members or visitors to our club thread here on the fiero forum to not post like this and rather keep it in a private messege. If such problems do occur and need to be adressed and your not getting anywere in a p.m then messege me and I will try and act as a moderator.

I do not wish to see our club thread moved to the trash can over issues that really have no place here if dirty laundry must be set out for everyone please just start another thread calling out the problem or reservations u may have.

Remember everyone we are here to have fun and meet new friends and learn new things about our little cars and share our experience and skills with each other, so lets get back to what makes our club so much diffrent from any other no: politics,fights,fees,leadership,or above all being mean to each other.

thanks
Rob

My apologies for any negative perception my public contact attempt may have. Thanks for your assistance.

Justin
JordanStache87Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JordanStache87GtSend a Private Message to JordanStache87GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I didnt know so many people were fiero owners around here!

My name is Jordan and i am 24yr own one 1987 Fiero Gt and it is a basket case worse than anyone can imagine. Somedays it will take me to Madison and back others it will die exiting my driveway.

Does anyone live towards my way? Cato Falls wi.

*edit- I forgot to mention that i found this forum after someone left a note on my windshild

[This message has been edited by JordanStache87Gt (edited 10-21-2010).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JordanStache87Gt:

Cool! I didnt know so many people were fiero owners around here!

My name is Jordan and i am 24yr own one 1987 Fiero Gt and it is a basket case worse than anyone can imagine. Somedays it will take me to Madison and back others it will die exiting my driveway.

Does anyone live towards my way? Cato Falls wi.

*edit- I forgot to mention that i found this forum after someone left a note on my windshild

Welcome to the forum! Also check out the local club page and facebook link in my sig. Sign up there as well if you haven't already. We're not very organized but we try to help each other out as much as possible. Lets see some pics of what you have! If you're looking for any bits and pieces let us know, we may be able to help you out...........

.............Hey Rob, I'm starting to play around with making some bucks for the fiberglass molds I want to make. Where might I be able to purchase the necessary supplies for this? Also that hot wire foam cutter, where did you say I could get it?

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard anything from anyone except burd about my cruise suggestion.

What do you guys think? I would love to get one more good get together with us all. Nov. 6th is just a suggestion.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome to the forum! Also check out the local club page and facebook link in my sig. Sign up there as well if you haven't already. We're not very organized but we try to help each other out as much as possible. Lets see some pics of what you have! If you're looking for any bits and pieces let us know, we may be able to help you out...........

.............Hey Rob, I'm starting to play around with making some bucks for the fiberglass molds I want to make. Where might I be able to purchase the necessary supplies for this? Also that hot wire foam cutter, where did you say I could get it?

galaxy hobby in appleton has the wire for making the foam cutter and I just use the pink construction foam from home depot or somthin like that it cuts and sands good far as the resin i get it from automotive supply and the mold release i get from mc master carr but i have a bunch here so come and get it! i also buy my glass mat from automotive suplly but u will need way more than I typically buy so id look online for rolls of it and get thicker material if u can dont however buy woven cloth it is a paint to form and will be weaker just go w the chop mat its better also be verry carful mixing the resin u need it to dry slow over three days or it will distort I have a vaccum pump here if u want to vacum bag it to make it bubble free ill loan it to ya u will have to get some tubing tho to run vaccum pathways around your parts also need to get a chunck of bagging material wich i think u can get thru mcmaster carr also gimi call friday nite ill talk ya thru the shoppin list

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I haven't heard anything from anyone except burd about my cruise suggestion.

What do you guys think? I would love to get one more good get together with us all. Nov. 6th is just a suggestion.

nov 6th prob will work for me, if I got the kids ill just get a sitter for the day! ill put off storing the car till after then but I cant wait much longer I have collector plates on it and cant drive it after the time period they cut me off at
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the month of January, and even then you can drive it, you just need to pay for the temp plates. My truck has collectors on it.
JordanStache87Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JordanStache87GtSend a Private Message to JordanStache87GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone that is in your fiero club own a black/powder blue/?/ notchback?

i was driving in appleton this afternoon around 5ish and saw one in someones driveway but when i stopped nobody was home.

It might be a shop however as i saw a camaro and a buntch of tires and rims outside the garage door.

Needless to say i think whomever the car belongs to need to get it painted XD

[This message has been edited by JordanStache87Gt (edited 10-22-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JordanStache87Gt:

Does anyone that is in your fiero club own a black/powder blue/?/ notchback?

i was driving in appleton this afternoon around 5ish and saw one in someones driveway but when i stopped nobody was home.

It might be a shop however as i saw a camaro and a buntch of tires and rims outside the garage door.

Needless to say i think whomever the car belongs to need to get it painted XD

That could be my Fiero. almost certain it is as i have a camaro too. was the camaro white with black accents?
Dide the house have a big red door aswell?
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nov 6th prob will work for me, if I got the kids ill just get a sitter for the day! ill put off storing the car till after then but I cant wait much longer I have collector plates on it and cant drive it after the time period they cut me off at

Sorry guys I won't be cruising with you that weekend, I'll be on my way to go cruising Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Belize for a week. My Fiero is out of commission anyways, the only decent cruise car I have right now is my BMW, I may have some free time halloween weekend. Let me know.I'll get together with you guys eventually.

Hey Steve/86soon3.4, Still interested in a trade for that bumper? Maybe I can take a drive up there sometime

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

PFF
System Bot
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Steve/86soon3.4, Still interested in a trade for that bumper? Maybe I can take a drive up there sometime

Geez, If I trade, then I will have to paint that car........O.K. lets do it....(the trade) You will probably have to help me remove it!

You can get my # from Rob.

Steve
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to keep it out of the archives.........

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so explain to me why my car feels like the ass end is waggin when I drive it in water? is this the bumpstear thing I hear about w the fiero?
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpsteer is usually an issue when you are transitioning from curve to straight or vice versa. Prolly from the water. As for my project, It is off to paint..My friends asked me for new Dew Wipes so i have to look for where to buy some.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Bumpsteer is usually an issue when you are transitioning from curve to straight or vice versa. Prolly from the water. As for my project, It is off to paint..My friends asked me for new Dew Wipes so i have to look for where to buy some.

their is a guy on the forum here that makes really good dew wipes they are better than the fiero store ones I guess
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I PM him for the info. I read the review...they sound very nice.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
I dont know if anyone has seen this or if it applies, but I saw an ad on craigs list. Someone is parting out an 85 notchie. No eng or trans. It posted the 18th of OCT. The location was Oshkosh. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Jake

PS...
Since i bought new rims and tires for my beast...I have a set of GT rims with tires available. They are black and from what i remember they are not in bad shape one center cap is missing. My friend is going to eventually list them on Craigslist, but i'm not sure when.. Make me a fair offer and they can be yours. I have pics but none are close up...sorry. I'll post one if i can find one that is worth anything...lol

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 10-24-2010).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some more pics with the sail panels on.

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks ready for a cruise. I got off for that Sat.
PFF
System Bot
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I was able to go...maybe in the spring. Oh and Bump
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Wish I was able to go...maybe in the spring. Oh and Bump

during the cruise if everyone reminds me ill bring my camera and take video and add it to out facebook site then u can ride along in cyberspace!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool...I'd appreciate that. On another note...my friend emailed I guess they are having issues with the driversside axel. He said it's too long. I re-read the article for the th440 swap and the axels i got are supposed to be direct fit. Anyone with a th440 got any ideas?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Cool...I'd appreciate that. On another note...my friend emailed I guess they are having issues with the driversside axel. He said it's too long. I re-read the article for the th440 swap and the axels i got are supposed to be direct fit. Anyone with a th440 got any ideas?

ya Ive heard u need to use the axle out of a manual car passenger side its shorter or the axle of a transport minvan but u need to change the tripots to match the splines their are threads about it
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On my th440 swap I used axles from a 1988 pontiac 6000 with light duty brakes. Fits perfectly.

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jets and Steve,
I had read the articles about the manual axel and changing the tripot, But I like Steve bought the axel for a 88 Pontiac 6000. The Article I read gave the part # so those are the ones I ordered. I'm wondering if they switched the Axels around and are trying to put the wrong axel on the wrong side. IDK, They said it wasn't going to be a big deal they had plan to fix it. I am mainly concerned with why the didnt fit. Unless the way they have the engine mounted is causing the problem. Just thought I'd ask.

Jake
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You cannot switch the axles from side to side. The engine and tranny may be too far to one side causing the axle problem.

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I kinda figured, but i'm not there to see exactaly what the issue is.....bump
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey jake sounds like u should have steve go take a peak at it since he has that trani and maby have av8 chris go look too since he has same v-8 kit between the two im shure they can give it run down
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock