Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31163 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually it's a wieand stealth. They had the motor in the top mount holes. I'll forward the info to him. I linked this thread to him so hoping he will join the forum and be able to answer some of this for me...lol I hate not being there to help.

jake
IP: Logged
ParaStatic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, been a while to see a post from me, been really busy getting firewood for the winter. :P Not much of a change on my fiero as of late. Have it running decent enough to keep me happy now. Not planing any major resto projects or engine mods till spring of next year. Also in the process of parting out a 84 SE so always working on something. Well just thought I would stop in and say hello.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys I am needing alittle club help here i want to do all 4 wheel gramd am brakes and possibly the cadi seville rer calipers so i can keep parking brake i think this should be a club project! also after its done then i plan on re drillin all the lug holes to fit my new rims that ill be doing at work tho in a machining center so i can guarentee its balanced and true!
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Ok guys I am needing alittle club help here i want to do all 4 wheel gramd am brakes and possibly the cadi seville rer calipers so i can keep parking brake i think this should be a club project! also after its done then i plan on re drillin all the lug holes to fit my new rims that ill be doing at work tho in a machining center so i can guarentee its balanced and true!

For simplicity sake I would tell you if you like the grand am swap just go that route and lose the parking brake. The car is an auto and we're not in the mountains so you can get by without the parking brakes. If you're going to run the seville rear calipers you will need custom caliper brackets, those calipers just won't bolt on in the back. If you're going to make the rear brackets, you may as well just go ahead and perform the complete lebaron rotor, camaro/4wd s10 front caliper, and fullsize chevy truck master brake swap. I have this setup ready to go onto my car and will be installing it soon. I had this setup on a previous 88 fiero and it works/looks great.

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 choptop v8

http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 09-21-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did this post drop to page 2?....oops not anymore

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 09-21-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

For simplicity sake I would tell you if you like the grand am swap just go that route and lose the parking brake. The car is an auto and we're not in the mountains so you can get by without the parking brakes. If you're going to run the seville rear calipers you will need custom caliper brackets, those calipers just won't bolt on in the back. If you're going to make the rear brackets, you may as well just go ahead and perform the complete lebaron rotor, camaro/4wd s10 front caliper, and fullsize chevy truck master brake swap. I have this setup ready to go onto my car and will be installing it soon. I had this setup on a previous 88 fiero and it works/looks great.

Hey chris before u bolt it all on take lots of pics and let me make some templates of the brakets so i can machine some at work i want to use the seville rear brakes i think with the grand am ones up front!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey chris before u bolt it all on take lots of pics and let me make some templates of the brakets so i can machine some at work i want to use the seville rear brakes i think with the grand am ones up front!

Hey Rob, that's fine. Just so you know though my brackets are set up to run the larger lebaron rotors, and for an 88 suspension, your mounting points are going to be different.

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 choptop v8

N.I.F.E. member #461
http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmm dang it but check this out ok so i had to take a peak at the rear brakes on my van right well i took off wheel and just outa curiosity grabed the v dub rin guess what the van has same bolt pattren! so now here is my idea a transport brake upgrade since i woulnt have to redrill rotors at all plus they are much bigger than the fiero only draw back no parking brake! id settle w no parking brake for somthing this simple so now i am back to only having to redrill the hubs and wheel bearings in back! this seems way too easy !
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so guys i have a full Grand am rear brake conversion here that is the calipers and rotors ready to be painted and mounted.

Who wants them? hint hint
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my friend emailed me. They are going with a carb hat and ram Air. The guy helping him is fabricating an air box and they are going to increase air flow to carb. He said it's a suprise. can't wait for the new pics they send. Also the mini starter they said they had didnt work. No worries tho i got the one from Jeg's thae aV8fiero recommended. Thanks.

Jake

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 09-23-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well guys lookes like my idea of modifying the wheel hubs is going to be a easy reality I will be doing a build thread this should solve alot of wheel choice problems for alot of people if this works like I think it will!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-23-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

So my friend emailed me. They are going with a carb hat and ram Air. The guy helping him is fabricating an air box and they are going to increase air flow to carb. He said it's a suprise. can't wait for the new pics they send. Also the mini starter they said they had didnt work. No worries tho i got the one from Jeg's thae aV8fiero recommended. Thanks.

Jake

No problem, hope it all goes together well. I'm really curious about what your buddies are doing for an air box. Can't wait for pics, we all all love pics

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 choptop v8

N.I.F.E. member #461

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i got that 88 Camaro finnaly.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess it's not a surprise anymore.

Jake

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I guess it's not a surprise anymore.

LOL i guess it isn't
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
OK, reading all of this stuff about brakes got to me. I got the stuff to do the grand AM swap for the rear. I have been reading you can do grand am brakes in the front too., but you may have to grind the caliper mount bracket to get it to work. Is this the only mod required for grand am brakes in the front? I really need a bolt on or minor mod. type or upgrade. I'm getting close to my budget and my wife just doesn't understand....lol Please help.

Jake

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 09-25-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um well jake u got me on that question? I am concidering using a s-10 upright and spindle with the modified hub

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-25-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, I know....and the internet don't help. The most common thought is that I will have to do the modified hub. So knowing that, Anyone know a local shop i can have these hubs machined and an idea of cost? Also another thing i have been thinking. With a 450HP fiero i guess a bump steer kit would be a good idea. Any ideas on how to do this or where to order a kit. I know Fiero Store has one, but they are a bit pricey....lol

jake
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
id have to see what your after jake I work in a verry large machine shop, that is were I am making my set of custom hubs for my v dub wheels for the most part tho any small shop with a lathe and a small machining center can knock out a set of hubs outa a chuck of round stock i found out talkin to our engineers
Rams Call me I need those hubs!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-26-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few links to show what I'm looking for and a link to the article.

http://fierozone.tripod.com.../lathecut/index.html -picture of the mod fiero rotor to make hub

http://fierozone.tripod.com.../closefit/index.html -How the hub fits into the GA Rotor

http://fierozone.tripod.com/realbrakes/ -full write up of project.

I would need 2 front fiero rotors(old) to modify. I do have the ability to pay for the work I can wire money to my friend to pay. Anyway, I thinking if i just do the rear brakes it will not benifit me so I want to do both if i can arrange to have the work done.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
verry intresting so i went over to rams house today and took a peek at the rear hubs and frankly their thickness scares the hell outa me for modification so im thinking of now making a toally new hub, my question is does anybody know of a place i can get a bare undrilled hub with the correct spline count?
PFF
System Bot
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a good question. I googled and all i got was hub adapters and i got nothing for blank hub except trailer stuff. I don't know. But you only have to do the hubs for the front using basically the center part of the fireo rotor which inserts into the Grand Am rotor. I have never seen a set up like that so I too am a bit scared.

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 09-26-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i am having a engineer look at this jake soon as rams gets me hub and axle then we will reverse engineer it
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice..thanks
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

verry intresting so i went over to rams house today and took a peek at the rear hubs and frankly their thickness scares the hell outa me for modification so im thinking of now making a toally new hub, my question is does anybody know of a place i can get a bare undrilled hub with the correct spline count?

I have not seen or heard of anyone coming up with a blank hub that you could put the bolt circle of your choice on. The rear hubs are a pressed together hub/bearing assy. I don't think you could unpress it and take it apart/put back together with a different hub flange without destroying it.

That is a good question. I googled and all i got was hub adapters and i got nothing for blank hub except trailer stuff. I don't know. But you only have to do the hubs for the front using basically the center part of the fireo rotor which inserts into the Grand Am rotor. I have never seen a set up like that so I too am a bit scared.

As for the fronts on your 84-87 cars you should be able to put a different bolt pattern on some machined down front rotors quite easily. I don't know how much metal is there but you wouldn't have to machine the hub down as small as you would to fit in the grand am rotor. You could leave the hub a larger diameter after machining off the rotor surface, leaving you more room/metal to support a larger bolt pattern. It would require a different rotor to be used with the different bolt pattern and more room [ larger diameter ] under the rotor hat and you would need a different caliper/bracket setup than the grand am parts, but that would get you an easier bolt circle to find wheels for. I think that would work for your fronts, but I don't have an 84-87. Someone tell me if I'm wrong on this. Has anyone tried to put a bigger bolt pattern on a 84/87 machined rotor/hub?
------------------
BLACKKER 1988 choptop v8

N.I.F.E. member #461

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 09-27-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK!!! i think i found something. I went to West Coast Fiero and they have brake upgrade front hubs. Here is the link...

http://www.westcoastfiero.c...ake_accessories.html

They are 165for a pair. The thing is IDK if they will work for the GA brake rotors. I tried to call but no answer. I'm waiting for an email as to if these hubs will work for the upgrade.

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 09-27-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
According to Chris at West Coast Fiero, The hubs work for the GA upgrade.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

As for the fronts on your 84-87 cars you should be able to put a different bolt pattern on some machined down front rotors quite easily. I don't know how much metal is there but you wouldn't have to machine the hub down as small as you would to fit in the grand am rotor. You could leave the hub a larger diameter after machining off the rotor surface, leaving you more room/metal to support a larger bolt pattern. It would require a different rotor to be used with the different bolt pattern and more room [ larger diameter ] under the rotor hat and you would need a different caliper/bracket setup than the grand am parts, but that would get you an easier bolt circle to find wheels for. I think that would work for your fronts, but I don't have an 84-87. Someone tell me if I'm wrong on this. Has anyone tried to put a bigger bolt pattern on a 84/87 machined rotor/hub?

Hey chris I found a thread about pressin the rear hub apart to repack the bearings so yup it can be done, Its not like the newer hubs that have a ring on them for the wheel sensor like on my van I have talked with some of the machinist at work and one of the engineers I can make new hubs but here ie the catch the spline broach cutter is a grand ugh! in not spending a grand on a tool for one use!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey jake i was looking at ht motorsports i think its called and they from what ive ben told can make custom hubs for front and back so im going to call them tomorrow and see what they can do for me since i do not wish to buy a $1,200 spline cutter! if i were going to go into buisness making hubs i would but damn its expensive! i think o found a solution tho I think i an going to machine off the entire outsode of the hub down to the bottom of were the studs were leaving that half inch of face left on the hub and then making two new 1/2 inch circles with a step down machined into the center of them to bring the new circle flush with the old leftover part of the hub and then bevel the ends of the new circle and the existing leftover flange welding it at that point and then turning it flat also turning 1/2 inch off the end of the hub so it sits flat with the rotor eliminating need for wheel spacer i then will also be welding backside of new circle to existing flange creating a 100% thru weld in two spots also milling that side flat then all I have to do is ad the new holes for the wheel studs and the knockout spot for the hub bolt to go thru ill try and draw it in paint so u can see what im steppin in i think this is going to be a beter and stronger solution to just having a new stock style hub made my flange will basically be 1/2 think instead of the stock thin crap wick is scary thinking about any type of power going to it

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-27-2010).]

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey jets, I did some dusting on the car yesterday......

Ready for sanding and sealing!!!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool steve ill post more pics of it
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some more pics of steves car after I primed it !

scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whenever mines running I'll try and make it to a meet. wont be until next year though. lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

whenever mines running I'll try and make it to a meet. wont be until next year though. lol

Hey scott were ya at a few of us prob would venture to ya and help you get it going!
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Jets. I ordered the hubs from West Coast. They were really helpful. I was able to call them and ask for sure if these hubs work for the GA swap. He assured me they were correct. Seems they just created a hub that could accomidate the rotors. So it looks like im a few grinds away from the front brake swap. I'll let you know how it goes. I told my friends to let me know and to take pics. I'm itchin to see what they did for my air intake. They only told me it was going to be cool ram air induction set up. They want me to be suprised...lol. I also went on a spending spree. I bought all the stuff i need for my interior seats 4point harness. carpet, firewall cover. And new wheels and tires. my wife is going to kill me....lol but she is deployed too and i get home 4 months before she does so if the car is awsome she will forget how much i spent...lol
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my wife is going to kill me....lol but she is deployed too and i get home 4 months before she does so if the car is awsome she will forget how much i spent...lol

Nice
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol sweet jake! tell the guys to get some pics of those hubs on your car I want to see the backside of the flange and the face of it if they can take a caliper to them too i got my extra set of hubs now the fun begines I will be making the new flange circles prob next week soon as i press the bearings apart but im kinda busy the next few days fixin the house so its on back burner!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-28-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey jake u didnt happen to ask them about making custom hubs all together? if i can just buy them done already that would be cooler yet! i need 5x112 and flange for grand am rotors also zero lip over the top of rotor hat so basically flush

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-28-2010).]

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I didnt think to ask about custom hubs. It may be worth a call or email though. Chris West is the guy I was talking to over there he was very helpful. That was West Coast Fiero. I will have my friends take some good clear pics of the hubs.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.....why? because Wisconsin should always be on the front page...lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock