Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 49)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31164 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/063778.html sorry for the cross post, figured the Fox Valley Fieros probably know about or own every Fiero in Wisconsin
IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
replied to his post.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, Rob, how goes the shop hunt?

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

So, Rob, how goes the shop hunt?

Slow! I found a place I really love but the price is killing me and without having solid confirmation on jobs I can't rent the building not knowing if I will have cash flow to pay for it.

If Obama gets re-elected I will not open period, I refuse to throw my money into something I will be punished for having. Instead I will just invest in other things that are under the radar. It sucks, I want to be able to provide good jobs for people but I would not be able to do so in his world of take and give.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 10-30-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Slow! I found a place I really love but the price is killing me and without having solid confirmation on jobs I can't rent the building not knowing if I will have cash flow to pay for it.

If Obama gets re-elected I will not open period, I refuse to throw my money into something I will be punished for having. Instead I will just invest in other things that are under the radar. It sucks, I want to be able to provide good jobs for people but I would not be able to do so in his world of take and give.

I'm sorry to hear the less than awesome news...

But you've gotta open! Who else am I gonna pay to do fiberglass and paint work on my cars!?

I have so many ideas running through my head! Help me make them real!

I wish I could offer myself as a potential employee, but I don't think I'd be very useful to ya.

Heck, I can't even throw on a skirt and be a receptionist. LOL
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry to hear the less than awesome news...

But you've gotta open! Who else am I gonna pay to do fiberglass and paint work on my cars!?

I have so many ideas running through my head! Help me make them real!

I wish I could offer myself as a potential employee, but I don't think I'd be very useful to ya.

Heck, I can't even throw on a skirt and be a receptionist. LOL

LOL only on hula Thursdays.........We can work on your car here during the summer months I still like money just not on the books
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL only on hula Thursdays.........We can work on your car here during the summer months I still like money just not on the books

Well of course!

I have a fastback clip and decklid that need repairing

I want to install those IRM rockers

I would like to do a front hood vent

I would like to do a rear deck vent

I would like to do a rear deck lip spoiler

Then I want the whole thing painted

In a perfect world, I would want it done by Early Summer, but I have to pay for a bunch of other life clutter that I let pile up.

If I can get my head out of my ass financially, does that sound like a good list? Lol
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Oop, almost forgot, also want some custom LED tailights made up.

Would like to mate them up to a sequential light controller too.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oop, almost forgot, also want some custom LED tailights made up.

Would like to mate them up to a sequential light controller too.

Tommy can handle the lights, I can do the rest. Call me we will work it out.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the tail lights that I want.

To my knowledge there is only one set on a car, and he goes by the screen name "Dragon".

These are the old Kris Munson "Emerald Dragon" tail lights. Unfortunately, Kris is no longer with us, R.I.P.

I WANT them.

Plus, how AWESOME would it be if, for turn signals, the LED strips could flash in a sequential waterfall. Right?!

Also, Rob we can discuss actual work when the time draws nearer. Just dreaming for now.

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think with my vacuum pump we may be able to form the plastic if we can get a old oven to bake it in, we would just need to make a wood plug for the lens
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think with my vacuum pump we may be able to form the plastic if we can get a old oven to bake it in, we would just need to make a wood plug for the lens

Whadduya think though? You like em?
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, speaking of LED's and wiring, I sent you a message a while ago. Did ya get it? I'm leaning two directions. We can talk more on it.

I'll try to get some space cleared for a little electronic play area where I can set up prototypes for you guys. Sounds like we all have some nice aspirations for electronics fun. Time to stop dreaming and start doing!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Rob, speaking of LED's and wiring, I sent you a message a while ago. Did ya get it? I'm leaning two directions. We can talk more on it.

I'll try to get some space cleared for a little electronic play area where I can set up prototypes for you guys. Sounds like we all have some nice aspirations for electronics fun. Time to stop dreaming and start doing!

Ya I saw it I have been really busy with the kids stuff so I have not had time to reply, If you want figure out a price for the guts and ill float ya some cash to get started with it. I think each ring has 22 light holes in it if i remember right. I need to figure out how to make room for the wires but i think it will not be all that bad if I space out the ring with a light tube that glows.... Idea brewing in my head I will show ya later on when i build prototype.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Whadduya think though? You like em?

Ya lets make a few I have an idea to light them cheap and easy
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya I saw it I have been really busy with the kids stuff so I have not had time to reply, If you want figure out a price for the guts and ill float ya some cash to get started with it. I think each ring has 22 light holes in it if i remember right. I need to figure out how to make room for the wires but i think it will not be all that bad if I space out the ring with a light tube that glows.... Idea brewing in my head I will show ya later on when i build prototype.

You know, that's not a bad idea. I'll try to order some stuff and start playing...
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://milwaukee.craigslist.../cto/3389857358.html

87 gt parts car for $250

if it wasnt for my car insurance tripling i would be on my way buying it now lol

------------------
this is the pics of all my cars http://www.motortopia.com/93xr7merc and http://www.fquick.com/bkcamaro
70 Buick Riviera Stage 1 455 Big Block Auto Dual Carb
73 Buick Riviera GS 455 Big Block auto (#2 on dream car list)
78 Chevy C 10 Step Side Pick up 350 auto
85 Chevy Camaro Z28 383 stroker auto (#3 on dream car list)
96 Chevy Camaro Z28 350 LT1 auto (daily driver during the nice months) 14.1 at 99.25 mph 8/5/09
98 GMC 2500 350 auto (plow truck)
86 Pontiac Fiero 2.5L 5 speed (mgp car)

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And true to my word I will no longer be opening my company. Obama win just cost the Fox Valley jobs within my company. I will not be a piggy bank for the lazy. I will lay low and work out of the garage for now for cash. I wish it I could have done this but I can not afford to be taxed to death. Why should I throw cash into a company and be penalized for trying to make a good life for myself and others. I will just do as I say and buy up things of value for cash over the next 4 years and stand in waiting for a climate that is productive for me to start up.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And true to my word I will no longer be opening my company. Obama win just cost the Fox Valley jobs within my company. I will not be a piggy bank for the lazy. I will lay low and work out of the garage for now for cash. I wish it I could have done this but I can not afford to be taxed to death. Why should I throw cash into a company and be penalized for trying to make a good life for myself and others. I will just do as I say and buy up things of value for cash over the next 4 years and stand in waiting for a climate that is productive for me to start up.

Dislikes this

Sorry Rob, wish things wouldve worked out differently.

We need a paint booth!!!

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott, someone posted a pic of your car on facebook
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Love that car!
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AMX much? lol
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott, someone posted a pic of your car on facebook

I'm not not familiar with that car, but I'm curious to learn how it was constructed.

Its rear window does not appear to be at all like that from an AMX, but its yellow sail panels aft of the doors do indeed seem very similar to those from the AMX sold by American Motors from 1968 through 1970.

That Fiero's rear overhang also appears to be somewhat longer than a stock Fiero's, and it looks like a slightly flared lip was added to the top of its rear wheel wells, while truncating that Fiero's black trim strip there to accommodate those modifications.

In any case, regardless of how this car was constructed, the angular lines of its AMX-type sail panels nicely compliment the angular lines of this yellow notchie, in my opinion.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

I'm not not familiar with that car, but I'm curious to learn how it was constructed.

Its rear window does not appear to be at all like that from an AMX, but its yellow sail panels aft of the doors do indeed seem very similar to those from the AMX sold by American Motors from 1968 through 1970.

That Fiero's rear overhang also appears to be somewhat longer than a stock Fiero's, and it looks like a slightly flared lip was added to the top of its rear wheel wells, while truncating that Fiero's black trim strip there to accommodate those modifications.

In any case, regardless of how this car was constructed, the angular lines of its AMX-type sail panels nicely compliment the angular lines of this yellow notchie, in my opinion.

It is the IRM prototype, Scott has it if you want to see it stop by and we can drive over to his house. I have a trunk section of a fiero sitting here for him anyway so I need to call him.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
How many choptops will I do this spring hmmmmm One, Two Three........
curyan910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for curyan910Send a Private Message to curyan910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,

I am trying to get a "photo gallery" of all wisconsin cars. Here is the Thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/090444.html#p0 Write what your car is and let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks everyone!

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally found an 88' engine cradle!! Sooo happy.

------------------

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KenFormula88:

I finally found an 88' engine cradle!! Sooo happy.

Hell yeah!!! Now get to work! Haha
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell yeah!!! Now get to work! Haha

Problem on the "new" one is one of the horizontal cross members is a bit crushed/bent, but we'll try to fix it back.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Thanksgiving Wisconsin!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy Thanksgiving Wisconsin!!!

Hey you too Devin and everyone else!!
PFF
System Bot
sirtimeless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sirtimelessClick Here to visit sirtimeless's HomePageSend a Private Message to sirtimelessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope Yall had a good turkey day
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy belated Turkey Day to everyone...

update for anyone who cares...lol

my 87 GT Resto-project is pretty much done now, just have to replace the fuel pump and it will be back on the road for the first time in over 11 years!!!!

I've redone the engine, serviced the transmission, done the Grand Am Rear brake upgrade, replaced all wheel bearings, brakes, hubs, stainless brake lines, new lock cylinders for the trunk and doors, rebuilt headlight motors, HID H4 Dual Beam Headlights, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, PCV, and a new passenger side CV Axle.
EGR Delete, Cold Start Injector Delete, Throttle Body Coolant Lines Deleted. EVAP system still attached.
Rear Valve Cover and ENGRAVED Plenum have been Media Blasted and re-painted with the factory Red/Orange color from GM.

Crack free dash, clean interior, I'm redoing the headliner this next week as well. sunroof track has zero rust and seals nicely.
underbody has been cleaned, primered and painted as well as undercoated in typical spots that would normally rust.

Has every factory option available in 1987 (Performance Sound, Power windows/mirrors/locks, defrost, delay wipers, tilt column, cruise control, trunk release, sunroof, map pockets, leather wrapped shifter knob, spoiler, etc)

it's truely been a labor of love...meaning if I did have so much love for fieros I would not have put all this work into it.

I've decided to sell it, not in a rush as it's a great car. only down side is the paint, and the windshield (which I'll probably have replaced)

Price will be $2500 FIRM without a new windshield and $2700 with a new windshield (and new windshield molding which will be included either way when the car sells)
a new wind is $197.00 and the molding cost me $25
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone in the club with my number gimi a call within the next few days, we may have a huge project.
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey fellow Fiero members what's everyone been up to? Thinking of a 3800 swap for my 84. Might do a 3800NA and a 4 speed.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey!, so who wants to do a barn raising sort to speak..... How about a garage??
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve and Rob, how are things going? Swap sounds interesting Steve, if you need some help I'm willing after the holidays. Rob what are you planning? Are we still going to work on that car Sunday?
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris and Rob, What car? What Sunday?

Steve
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corvette at Robs this Sunday
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday Sunday Sunday mayhem motors and Malice! Corvette fun!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock