Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 42)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I swear there was something in that pizza. :P

All better now. No room needed
IP: Logged
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone in the Fox Valley Group know that I'm hosting a Fiero Cruise this Sunday.
I realize I should've posted earlier. but actually I did. it General Chat.

It's my birthday weekend. so I thought the best present I could every have is a bunch of fieros in my driveway that weren't mine. hahaha

anyway, the actual "CRUISE" starts at 1:00pm. I have a course that has some straight roads and curved bits planned out.
there will be a photoshoot at a local park.

Figuring my new 3.4L swap went bad, I have re-installed my 40+mpg Iron Duke and IZUZU Transmission back in just for this weekend.

shoot me a PM or just reply back here in the Fox Valley Thread

I'm in Pewaukee, WI, 53072 near the Walmart and Cost Co off of Capitol Drive (so you can figure out how far you are from me)

There is only one guideline - YOU MUST HAVE A FIERO, or at least be in one (if you sit in yours while being towed it counts. haha)

See You There

Current Guest List:
1. Steve (ME ME ME)
2. Tommy
3. Devin
4. Chad
5. Zach

as for what was in the pizza - WD-40 and Castrol GTX...lol (If Jeremy Clarkson can use it, so can I. hahaha)

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 03-15-2012).]

brownc00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be there, but still waiting on tags. Damn DMV is slow! Guess I'll just have to put some miles on the GTO while I'm waiting!

BTW...I really, promise I haven't forgot about buying those seats. I've been working on some other stuff lately that have been taking up a good portion of my time.
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
id come but the car has a nasty shake at the moment that I cant figure out and I gota fix the truck yet.
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would love to go but got to work this weekend
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd go if I had a dang tune!!!! That's the last thing I am waiting on. Happy early birthday!!!!
gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brownc00:

I'd be there, but still waiting on tags. Damn DMV is slow! Guess I'll just have to put some miles on the GTO while I'm waiting!

BTW...I really, promise I haven't forgot about buying those seats. I've been working on some other stuff lately that have been taking up a good portion of my time.

I've now got 2 sets of seats. so whenever you have time I have a set here for you. work comes first!!!

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

id come but the car has a nasty shake at the moment that I cant figure out and I gota fix the truck yet.

I think you should still come. just don't go over 40
hopefully you'll come to the dells run. I still have yet to see the chop in person.

Originally posted by bkcamaro:

i would love to go but got to work this weekend

oh well...no worries. gotta make the bacon......MMmmmmm....baaaacooooon. tasty. lol

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

I'd go if I had a dang tune!!!! That's the last thing I am waiting on. Happy early birthday!!!!

you could always "borrow" your dad's
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See now there's an idea but I don't think he will let me he just had the entire front end redone with all Rodneys stuff and had his sc fixed is is now a 100 percent perfect 88 coupe with no leaks or shakes or issues. Ugh I'm so jelous of his car.
gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

See now there's an idea but I don't think he will let me he just had the entire front end redone with all Rodneys stuff and had his sc fixed is is now a 100 percent perfect 88 coupe with no leaks or shakes or issues. Ugh I'm so jelous of his car.

all the more reason to drive it. what's the point of all that new stuff if it doesn't get driven much lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey steve since your a fiero parts hoarder, do you have a really nice setr of the rear connecting rods/ tie rods? I think thats the source of my vibration in the back, I also need a steering damper and cradle bushings and rear a arm bushings if ya got them id trade ya my gt nose with all the headlight setup for what I need. or if ya like cash I can do that too but for sure I really need a great set of the rear links I dont want to shake my new wheels off on the way to the dells. Yes I am going I just need to book a hotel yet. I am waiting to do it till I am sure the car will be safe to drive there with my daughter in it.
gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey steve since your a fiero parts hoarder, do you have a really nice setr of the rear connecting rods/ tie rods? I think thats the source of my vibration in the back, I also need a steering damper and cradle bushings and rear a arm bushings if ya got them id trade ya my gt nose with all the headlight setup for what I need. or if ya like cash I can do that too but for sure I really need a great set of the rear links I dont want to shake my new wheels off on the way to the dells. Yes I am going I just need to book a hotel yet. I am waiting to do it till I am sure the car will be safe to drive there with my daughter in it.

I have a mint condition steering dampener that works flawlessly
as for the rear links. I know I don't. however I might be able to get a set from the guy who's buying my 1986 SE.
PM me a reminder and I'll call him tomorrow.

then the bushings...ALUMINUM, buy them and you'll be much happier
theres someone selling them right now for $60 shipped in the mall I believe.
quick buy them or I will

and I'm not a hoarder :P
I want to sell it all, which means I have no emotional attachment to any of it.
tell you what. I'll give anyone who wants my "hoarded" collection in trade for 5 crisp $100.00 bills
I need money for some frame rail help and a paint job from a certain someone

and yes I noticed I used a lot of smilies. I'm in a very good mood right now

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 03-16-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Birthday Cruise at 1pm today (WI time)
come on over and have some fun on this beautiful day!
get your fieros out of your garages and enjoy the weather (Rob and Josh...lol)

only guidelines are you must bring your fiero, and THERE WILL BE NO WORK DONE!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

Birthday Cruise at 1pm today (WI time)
come on over and have some fun on this beautiful day!
get your fieros out of your garages and enjoy the weather (Rob and Josh...lol)

only guidelines are you must bring your fiero, and THERE WILL BE NO WORK DONE!!!

Wish I could but in no way it will make it that far, I just noticed a monumental coolant leak from below I think its just below the fire wall aera on the right side so prob the heater core tube on the right side rubber line. I am going to go today to see if I can get ball joints for it too. I am thinking of a spring thrashing day for the club to help me rebuild the suspension on my car I have all the poly stuff for the front so its just a matter of doing it. Steve I will buy that damper you have just shoot me a message of how much you want for it ill send ya some cash. I also need some gt door trim clips if you got them I am going to put that new door shell on you send me and the clips I got will die lol!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, two weeks from this sat I am setting our first club get together for the season here! Lets get our cars ready for the dells!! Mine needs new ball joints and steering damper installed I figure we can pound it out fast while doing other stuff to everyone else s cars too! so what do ya need fixin here is your chance lets pound them out all in one day! when dells show comes I am planning on going from Thursday to Sunday morning I am bringing my daughter Zoie so we can play in the water park!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets...you should bring that car up here. I have all the tools you need and we could get
it pounded out in one day. Maybe some lowering springs installed too...

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Hey Jets...you should bring that car up here. I have all the tools you need and we could get

Steve

OK sounds good but I need the parts first. I tried to order them tonight but no luck Rodneys site was not workin right.
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can send a quick email too him and tell him to get them in the mail for you. Just pm me your info
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A road trip to Green Bay for car work sounds good to me!!
brownc00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad just bought back his 88 CJB GT (yes, we both have them now). He is the original and now 3rd owner of the car. It's got 18K miles and its stupid clean. If I get all the maintenace done on the car, I'll bring that along to the club get together!

Hey guys, two weeks from this sat I am setting our first club get together for the season here! Lets get our cars ready for the dells!! Mine needs new ball joints and steering damper installed I figure we can pound it out fast while doing other stuff to everyone else s cars too! so what do ya need fixin here is your chance lets pound them out all in one day! when dells show comes I am planning on going from Thursday to Sunday morning I am bringing my daughter Zoie so we can play in the water park!

[This message has been edited by brownc00 (edited 03-22-2012).]

bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
old post my bad

[This message has been edited by bkcamaro (edited 03-22-2012).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A road trip to Green Bay for car work sounds good to me!!

Bad news, I am celebrating Easter that Saturday with my family.

Can we make it the week after?

Steve
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got to get the parts first, I should prob get on that lol! ill text tommy and see if he is pickin them up or ill try the website again now that Rodney says its fixed.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Tommy is pickin up the parts so we will play it by ear
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This weekend or next I'll get the parts, so anytime after that...
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets..did you change the date of the club get together? 2 weeks from your post is Easter Weedend. I know I and Steve are doing Easter with family. What about the weekend of the 14/15?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, I forgot about Easter lets hold off a week.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey!!!!!! So who is up for a get together this sat weather permitting????????? Tommy are ya coming up? got some greenbacks for ya!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. I will come up. Not in my fiero though.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey!!!!!! So who is up for a get together this sat weather permitting????????? Tommy are ya coming up? got some greenbacks for ya!!

I will be picking up an 85 GT T-Top Fiero that day, it comes with a lot of spare parts.

Sorry

Steve
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, just got back from Florida [again], what's been going on?
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sure has been quiet around here, where did everyone go? Are you all too busy eating cheese or something?

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

It sure has been quiet around here, where did everyone go? Are you all too busy eating cheese or something?

I'm just working to try and get my car ready for the dells. Replaced the rear wheel bearing to go on a little ride down by me, and noticed my rear tie rods are loose. On my way to the ride, I find the front brakes metal to metal (squealers did NOTHING). In changing the pads I find I now need to change one of the front wheel bearings too So my list:
Replace front wheel bearings (both)
Replace motor mount
Replace cradle bushings
Replace rear inner and outer tie rods
Get 4 wheel alignment
Replace tires
Paint

In that order. I really hope I can fund and accomplish all this by the Dells. I have the motor mount and cradle bushings, and will pick up the wheel bearings shortly. But the tie rods and tires will be expensive.

How about you? Will you have your chop at the dells?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya tommy, I need to do my front bearings as well now that I finished up the rear. Seems like the car is fighting me tooth and nail to go that far!!!

Hey did you guys know about the show in two rivers april 25th???? I guess they have a fiero class

Chris were the heck are ya!!!! stop by one of these nights I am going to prob go over by doug this weekend and cut a fiero in half!
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys! We have alittle more than 30 days to get out fieros ready I'm only slightly panicing.....
There's much to do and very little time.
I have the following to do,
Make the dam thing reliable
Weld a trunk in
Fix alittle cancer
Get the rear bumper replaced with the formulas and paint the bumper
Get the interior touched up and
Last but not least
GET THE DAM THING TO WORK! Ugh lots to do

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats Series 1 L67 W/ 5 speed getrag!
1988 Formula-GT

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody going to the NWTC car show?

http://www.nwtc.edu/atnwtc/...d%20Swap%20Meet.aspx

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Anybody going to the NWTC car show?

http://www.nwtc.edu/atnwtc/...d%20Swap%20Meet.aspx

Steve

I am going to try and go!! I made the prototype of my turn signal ring tonight and.....................IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to add more led's there is only one then the ring will glow all the way around, this will surround the fog light projector beam in the bucket of my new setup. I need amber as well this will be the turn signal.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone I just thought I would check in and let you all know I'm not dead!

I'm sorry if it is posted somewhere else in this thread, but!: who will be making it to the Dells Run this year? I made my reservation yesterday for Friday-Sunday!

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

Hi everyone I just thought I would check in and let you all know I'm not dead!

I'm sorry if it is posted somewhere else in this thread, but!: who will be making it to the Dells Run this year? I made my reservation yesterday for Friday-Sunday!

Hey! I will see you in the dells!!
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey! I will see you in the dells!!

Perfect! Since I haven't met you in person yet we will definitely have to make it a point to find each other! Unfortunately my Fiero more than likely won't be making the show, but my dad's 88 GT will be there.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

Perfect! Since I haven't met you in person yet we will definitely have to make it a point to find each other! Unfortunately my Fiero more than likely won't be making the show, but my dad's 88 GT will be there.

I will be easy to find look for the guy fighting with his daughter by the choptops! I am sure she will get bored fast!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock