Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 40)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31165 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mickeyswing52:

Hey guys anyone need another car found this on Craigslist Milwaukee
http://milwaukee.craigslist.../cto/2836555568.html $325.00 For a 87GT Fastback.

Oooh, that's tempting. Wish I had more room...
IP: Logged
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New guy coming to Appleton. See this thread.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121087.html

He needs help getting his car to Appleton.

Steve

AND....on another note:

Too bad he don't reply to anyone..
Hey guys anyone need another car found this on Craigslist Milwaukee
http://milwaukee.craigslist.../cto/2836555568.html $325.00 For a 87GT Fastback.
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

Oooh, that's tempting. Wish I had more room...

New guy??? cool send me your address ill get a club sticker out to ya oh and mickey swing I did not forget ya I just have been sick so not leaving house till I feel better .
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

New guy??? cool send me your address ill get a club sticker out to ya.

Looks like I joined almost a year before you, new guy!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

Looks like I joined almost a year before you, new guy!

Maby the forum but far as the club nope I am number 1 lol!! I started the club!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-12-2012).]

Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New guy??? cool send me your address ill get a club sticker out to ya oh and mickey swing I did not forget ya I just have been sick so not leaving house till I feel better .

I want a club sticker!!!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

I want a club sticker!!!!!!

ok ok ill need your address too since I am sitting here coughing my guts out ill fill out some envelopes!

scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero rims SUCK to prep for powder coat!!!!!!! 2/4 done!!!! thank god the other 2 are prepped LOL
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Really quick here, a fellow PFF member needs friends and advice and what better way than FvF?

Her name is Danielle, or Oosky, to us. She lives in Minnesota and LOVES Fieros.

She's beginning her 3800sc swap and might ask lots of questions!

Say Hi Oosky!!!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hiiiiiiiii Oosky
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI !!!!

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well hello Oosky! I don't believe we've met!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oosky.....get that car to Wisconsin!!

Steve
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob do you have a gun to apply that 2 part panel adhesive? I finally purchased the stuff I need to make my door panels the way I need them. Also I'm looking for another set of door panels. I only need the part above the moulding so if someone has a set with damage as long as the top is good I'm interested. Let me know.

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Rob do you have a gun to apply that 2 part panel adhesive? I finally purchased the stuff I need to make my door panels the way I need them. Also I'm looking for another set of door panels. I only need the part above the moulding so if someone has a set with damage as long as the top is good I'm interested. Let me know.

yup i have the gun come and get it!

ooosky sent ya pm on facebook and listen to the old guy hehehe steve! get that car here and we can rebuild it for ya!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by scott0999:

Fiero rims SUCK to prep for powder coat!!!!!!! 2/4 done!!!! thank god the other 2 are prepped LOL

hey!!! still wana trade plentums?
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ooosky listen to the old guy hehehe steve! get that car here and we can rebuild it for ya!

Old guy???

Thanks Jets.....

Steve
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Old guy???

Thanks Jets.....

Steve

hey I'm right there with you Steve LOL
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

hey I'm right there with you Steve LOL

Glad to hear Chris!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Glad to hear Chris!

Steve

hahaha I gota pick on someone!! midas well be you guys!
Chris I might have more door panels out in the shed or on the trailer under the snow.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-13-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hahaha I gota pick on someone!! midas well be you guys!
Chris I might have more door panels out in the shed or on the trailer under the snow.

Waaaaait a second.... Does that mean I get to pick on Jets?! COOL!!!

Hey! Hey, Jets! Hey! You're older than me! Hehehehe.

PFF
System Bot
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Aright guys! Time for a club discussion!

..I've been shopping around for a nice finished 3800sc Fiero. Here is one that found me. I will try to cover as much as I can here.

The car is a 1985 Fiero GT. It has a 3800 supercharged engine swapped into it. The tranny is a 4T65e-HD....

... Yay or nay my fellow Fox Valley friends?

PLEASE be honest...

In short, I think you'd be buying a Fiero with a non-stock but tastefully redone interior, previously undisclosed frame rust issues, ratty body paint, and more importantly, a 3800 SC engine swap in 2004 --- which hopefully still runs well 8 years after that swap --- an issue which seems very desirable to look into more thoroughly.

...Tommy and I are taking a drive down to check it out next Sunday.
Out of curiosity, after your February 6th post on this 3800 SC Fiero (immediately above), what happened?

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

In short, I think you'd be buying a Fiero with a non-stock but tastefully redone interior, previously undisclosed frame rust issues, ratty body paint, and more importantly, a 3800 SC engine swap in 2004 --- which hopefully still runs well 8 years after that swap --- an issue which seems very desirable to look into more thoroughly.

Out of curiosity, after your February 6th post on this 3800 SC Fiero (immediately above), what happened?

Well, he hasn't wiped that smile off his face yet is what happened. The car is in very nice shape. It has a few issues, but nothing that would deter me from buying it (if I had the money). It was fairly cold and the car starts right up. Doesn't seen to have any bad noises, and you can tell it was lovingly cared for. The body is sun faded, and original paint. The interior was well done, if not quite to my tastes. I did not drive the car, but Devin did and said it rode out nice, with a very tight suspension. I did notice that the overflow bottle was empty, but the oil is clean and releasing pressure on the radiator cap immediately starts to bubble over, so it's got coolant. Over all it was a very clean car. I did not see fluids leaking anywhere, and most all of the suspension and brake parts looked brand new. The worst issue with the car is the rust on the frame rails. From the condition of the rest of the frame, you would have never guessed the frame rails would be bad.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 02-14-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Well, he hasn't wiped that smile off his face yet is what happened. The car is in very nice shape. It has a few issues, but nothing that would deter me from buying it (if I had the money). It was fairly cold and the car starts right up. Doesn't seen to have any bad noises, and you can tell it was lovingly cared for. The body is sun faded, and original paint. The interior was well done, if not quite to my tastes. I did not drive the car, but Devin did and said it rode out nice, with a very tight suspension. I did notice that the overflow bottle was empty, but the oil is clean and releasing pressure on the radiator cap immediately starts to bubble over, so it's got coolant. Over all it was a very clean car. I did not see fluids leaking anywhere, and most all of the suspension and brake parts looked brand new. The worst issue with the car is the rust on the frame rails. From the condition of the rest of the frame, you would have never guessed the frame rails would be bad.

Right?! The rest of the car is sooo clean! (Rust wise) Oh well, it really just needs rails and trunk patching.

And yes, I am still smiling. It was SO fast. Stunningly fast. I mean, I've been in faster cars, but none that had less than 300Hp and were that damn quick. I got wheelspin at 40 mph! Mostly because it's cold, but still!

I am buying it, no ifs ands or buts. That car is mine as far as I'm concerned. It needs a weekend of touch up and love (Giggitty) and 99% of its quirks are done. Then rails, paint and whatever my heart desires.

The trip was a BLAST! I never thought 8 hours stuffed in that Fiesta could go by so quickly! I have a couple of pics when I can get them off of the durn camera!

I cannot wait to drive it home!!!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Here's some fun pics from the trip!

This is just some good pics of Tommy making use of the Ladies' room at a Subway in Illinois! Bwahahaha!!!

More pics when I grab em!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm new something was fishy about Tommy bawahahaha! hey Devin I think I saw that 3800 fiero you are talkin about in the mall u better snag it quick!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey Devin I think I saw that 3800 fiero you are talkin about in the mall u better snag it quick!

Pardon me sir, but I believe that you are mistaken.

He's not advertising it for sale anywhere, in fact. There's not even a sign in the window.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pardon me sir, but I believe that you are mistaken.

He's not advertising it for sale anywhere, in fact. There's not even a sign in the window.

Here is your sign lol
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060240.html

looks the same ish lol!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

OOOO dont go in there I had to use the force!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-14-2012).]

bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i didnt know there was so many fiero ppl in northern wisconsin Thats pretty cool

------------------
pics of all my cars are at http://www.fquick.com/bkcamaro

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bkcamaro:

i didnt know there was so many fiero ppl in northern wisconsin Thats pretty cool

Do you know somebody in Sobieski?
I saw the yellow Fiero of yours.

Steve
PFF
System Bot
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea my buddy mike
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHA!!! Love the photoshop!!!!
I wasn't the only one who used the ladies room, I'm just the only one man enough to let photos be taken
The whole time this was playing in my head (you can see my strut as I walked out in that picture)
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

OOOO dont go in there I had to use the force!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

HAHAHA!!! Love the photoshop!!!!
I wasn't the only one who used the ladies room, I'm just the only one man enough to let photos be taken
The whole time this was playing in my head (you can see my strut as I walked out in that picture)[QUOTE]

hmmmm close but I think this fits better hahahha

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 02-15-2012).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol. that's the first time i've paid attention to the lyrics to that song... *shudders*
Yep. It fits
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bkcamaro:

yea my buddy mike

I live right up the road from him.

Steve.
bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
duz any one got an old gas tank laying around mine just got a leak
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one that leaks
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkcamaro:

duz any one got an old gas tank laying around mine just got a leak

get ahold of gtxfiero he has one.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock