Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 31)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31160 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Hey guys! ive started "the project" its a big one but shoulnt be too bad!

If you guys want to know P.M. or call Jets. Can't say anymore on the forum.

Steve

IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

So any hit to what the project is?

pm sent
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by project34:

I don't know what project he's referring to either, so I have the same question as you.

However, since he stated the project is a "big one," I'm guessing he plans to turn his otherwise excellent-looking choptop Fiero into one of those bouncy bouncy lowriders he'd posted so-o-o-o many pictures of earlier on this page.

Pm sent oh no im much more devious than that!! lol!!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just ordered LEDs for the instument panels and trun signals for me n mike
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....

Steve
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AHHH!!! waiting to do my led upgrade on my turn signals and whatnot with jay BUMP
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they should be coming in tomorow. wont be hard to do this weekend. now if i can just get a door ill be happy.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have a pair of power doors sitting here that you are welcome to....
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
won a 120mph speedo on ebay pretty cheep. hope it works

Originally posted by Firefox:

I still have a pair of power doors sitting here that you are welcome to....

hmm, i mite just need that, thanks. ill let you know in a day or two
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thansk man but i just picked up a set of manual window doors today now if the rain/hail/funel cloud stuff finaly stops i should be good to go. lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alittle eye candy for ya guys!

ill post more in Girls with fieros!

I took second in my class will took 3rd!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-24-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niiiiice!!! Keep winning those awards Jets! You earned 'em!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I was talkin with Tommy and we have finally decided on a date for the 2nd club drive!! we are planning for sept 10 its a saturday, the details are on the club website wich I finally got around to updating a bit!!!!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think thats the first day of fieroroma, other wise id be up for it
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked on a map, and it looks like Robs route is a good one! We had discussed some other possibilities, but I think this will be the most scenic.

So, who all wants to go through the museum? Personally, I love it, and wouldn't mind going through it again.

The FVF website doesn't mention specifically, but we were thinking of picnicking at Bay Beach. Any thoughts?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by Godzilla:

i think thats the first day of fieroroma, other wise id be up for it

According to http://www.fierofocus.com/fierorama_2010.html Fierorama is taking place on Sunday.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Join in for two days of fun with your Fiero friends from around the country. St. Charles and its neighboring city, Geneva, both offer a variety of antique shopping, skate parks, and delicious dinning experiences. We kick off the weekend at 11:00am for a group lunch on Saturday, September 10, 2011 by meeting at the Holiday Inn Express in St. Charles (our host hotel). We will caravan over as a group to lunch, which will be at the Portillo’s restaurant located at 1500 Butterfield in Downers Grove, IL (east on Butterfield at I-355). We plan to arrive at Portillo’s around 12:00 noon. From there, we will travel as a group to the Antique Auto Club of America’s Central Fall Meet taking place in Oak Brook, IL. Here we will visit with NIFE club members Fred Bartemeyer and Ed York who will be displaying their Fieros in this show. Fred will be bringing his ultra low mileage Fiero Indy Pace Car and Ed will be bringing his blue PPG Pace Car. We will have plenty of time to see a truly overwhelming selection of some very rare, unique vehicles from the automotive history books. After our visit, we will head back to our host hotel in St. Charles. At 6:00pm our traditional Fierorama pizza party will take place at Gino’s East across the street from the host hotel.

its both days man.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh. You'd think I would read past the logo eh?

Rob, maybe we should push this back one more week then? Or should we do this labor day weekend?
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We changed the date to the 24th to avoid the fierorama conflict.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

We changed the date to the 24th to avoid the fierorama conflict.

What he said!!
PFF
System Bot
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool, i should be able to make it.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The nosepiece is considerably longer on the choptop, but still looks stock?
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

The nosepiece is considerably longer on the choptop, but still looks stock?

it's an optical illusion. they're both factory stock pieces and completely interchangable other than paint

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 08-18-2011).]

ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys,

Today was the last hint I needed that i don't belong with Fieros. Everything was fine, got some gas and ran to do an errand. And then boom, smoke and stem came pouring out of the vents of the rear end. Pulled over and opened the decklid and it sounding like my engine was literally boiling. Looked around for where the coolant was coming from and all the hoses were fine, then I noticed that coolant was boiling out from my exhausts downpipe gasket. And I mean LOTS of it, was pouring out of it. i invested most of my money into the engine swap and well, I cant do it anymore, car always had horrid bump steer, and had a lot of other issues but I never though it would blow up on me. Now its a complete basket case. But I'm done. Not sure what I should do anymore, so I think i quit. I will still puts around on the forum and on the facebook page. But I am just done. And sorry for the rant, I just had to vent this out.

Made some awesome friends here though, and you guys rock. Keep up the good work and I hope your 100 times luckier then I am.

-Kelly

[This message has been edited by ParaStatic (edited 08-18-2011).]

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

it's an optical illusion. they're both factory stock pieces and completely interchangable other than paint

One hell of an illusion. They are parked nose to nose, straight on camera shot, and the white nose is majorly longer. Photoshopped picture or something?
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ParaStatic:

Well guys,

Today was the last hint I needed that i don't belong with Fieros. Everything was fine, got some gas and ran to do an errand. And then boom, smoke and stem came pouring out of the vents of the rear end. Pulled over and opened the decklid and it sounding like my engine was literally boiling. Looked around for where the coolant was coming from and all the hoses were fine, then I noticed that coolant was boiling out from my exhausts downpipe gasket. And I mean LOTS of it, was pouring out of it. i invested most of my money into the engine swap and well, I cant do it anymore, car always had horrid bump steer, and had a lot of other issues but I never though it would blow up on me. Now its a complete basket case. But I'm done. Not sure what I should do anymore, so I think i quit. I will still puts around on the forum and on the facebook page. But I am just done. And sorry for the rant, I just had to vent this out.

Made some awesome friends here though, and you guys rock. Keep up the good work and I hope your 100 times luckier then I am.

-Kelly

Don't let it beat you! Find out for sure whatwent bad before you throw in the towel. It may be something simple even though it may look really bad [sounds like maybe a head gasket though].

One hell of an illusion. They are parked nose to nose, straight on camera shot, and the white nose is majorly longer. Photoshopped picture or something?

No, just slightly different angles from the camera and also the light is hitting them differently. Look at the turn signal cutouts, you can see much further into Rob's[white car] than the other.

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 08-18-2011).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well guys,

-Kelly

If you would like a second set of eyes to take a peek with you I'll be passing through Pelican Lake on Sunday. I'm up in Hurley/Ironwood for the weekend. I'll be checking the forum periodically.

Mark

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope my nose is all stock, its the walleye vision that makes it seem longer
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

If you would like a second set of eyes to take a peek with you I'll be passing through Pelican Lake on Sunday. I'm up in Hurley/Ironwood for the weekend. I'll be checking the forum periodically.

Mark

Yeah, that would be neat. And helpful. Just not sure I can keep up with this one anymore. Did a lot to make it reliable. And well I did not get to far I guess. But if you would like to stop by and take a peak that would be cool. On the 27th is my wedding date so I will prob not be available till at least after noon or so on Sunday though.

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if any of ya want a 120mph speedo lmk, i figured id give the club a shot at it first befor i put it in the mall.
PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, that would be neat. And helpful. Just not sure I can keep up with this one anymore. Did a lot to make it reliable. And well I did not get to far I guess. But if you would like to stop by and take a peak that would be cool. On the 27th is my wedding date so I will prob not be available till at least after noon or so on Sunday though.

It's this Sunday.....the 21st. I'll drop a PM with a phone number and we can set up a rough time.

Mark

ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tried to paint a few things on it today and every single part is covered in fish eyes. fml
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Godzilla:

tried to paint a few things on it today and every single part is covered in fish eyes. fml

what did you prep the parts with?> use a acetone/iso alchol mix 50/50 to wipe before paint, it will help! use lint free paper towels like kc workhorse or tuffmate towels and then use a crystal tach cloth to take remaining lint off before paint.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheeeee!!!! my new interior is in and 99% complete. I just have to cut the sunroof hole in the headliner fabric...here are a few pics. Let me know what you think.

Old Instrument cluster and shifter

The new one....

My new Shifter...

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
The new interior.....

Seats and Belts...

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigjake34

291 posts
Member since Sep 2010
And Yes i know I have to finish the center console and the shifter needs to be tightened up.

Here is the old Engine bay the way most remember it...

And Now...

[This message has been edited by Bigjake34 (edited 08-20-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww nice Aaron!!! I need that wheel!! looks nice!
mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey check out this local Fiero Gt. http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/2538875024.html I have seen this car. The guy did a great job. When you start the car you can`t even say you get the key to the end and it1s running, runs great.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock