Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31164 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There isn't any frame damage just the front clip needs to be changed and a new raditator and I needed new door anyways the motor still runs and will probly still pull a house down oh it will also need a windshield
IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey rob do you still have those stainless brake lines available? Let me know
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Nope I gave them to someone I cant remember who tho?? I have the main line yet but I need it to replace the kinked one in the gt the brakes feel like marshmallows the way they are with the kink yuck!!

Grrrrr was going to start the chop but ran into a snag, GAS PRICES!!!! so I am going to drive the gt a few weeks and hopefully someone beats the crap outa the oil mongers lowering the price a bit. I may throw the rockers on this weekend tho if anyone wants to help out.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-06-2011).]

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have them.
Do you need them?

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't NEED them per se, but I may WANT them if the price is right. pm me and maybe we can make a deal
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't NEED them per se, but I may WANT them if the price is right. pm me and maybe we can make a deal

pm sent

Steve
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So.... What's up?

------------------
TRSX

The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"

1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

So.... What's up?

Well in this neck of the woods I have been busy fixin the vette so so I can ge the fiero in the garage to start the chop! U guys should all come over and give me a hand gettin this thing together real fast so we can start cuttin up the fiero!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-10-2011).]

Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds cool.....maybe next time i get some time off i will come up...sorry
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean that garage Rob! You have 2 vettes too many in there, make some room. Let's get to cuttin', I'll bring my saws all
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clean that garage Rob! You have 2 vettes too many in there, make some room. Let's get to cuttin', I'll bring my saws all

LOL I am tryin

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-24-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kick her out of the house.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:
Grrrrr was going to start the chop but ran into a snag, GAS PRICES!!!! so I am going to drive the gt a few weeks and hopefully someone beats the crap outa the oil mongers lowering the price a bit..

This is in regard to your concern (above) re gas prices potentially delaying the creation of your chop top Fiero...

Aside from looking great, a chop top Fiero actually should increase your Fiero's MPG, or otherwise reduce its operating costs --- for at least seven reasons:
  1. A chop top Fiero will increase your Fiero's MPG because it presents noticeably less frontal area, improving its aerodynamics.

2. A chop top Fiero's side windows weigh less because they're lower, which also should help increase your Fiero's MPG.

3. A chop top Fiero's rear window weighs less because it's lower, which also should help increase your Fiero's MPG.

4. A chop top Fiero presents noticeably less interior volume to heat, so the heater motor lasts longer.

5. A chop top Fiero presents noticeably less interior volume to cool, so the air conditioning motor lasts longer.

6. A chop top Fiero should reduce fines for speeding tickets because its lower frontal area is more difficult for police radar to detect.

7. A chop top Fiero should reduce your insurance rates because its lower frontal area makes speeding more difficult for police radar to detect.
So there you have it: at least seven reasons a chop top Fiero should increase your Fiero's MPG, or otherwise reduce its operating costs.

I say, "Go for it!"
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

This is in regard to your concern (above) re gas prices potentially delaying the creation of your chop top Fiero...

Aside from looking great, a chop top Fiero actually should increase your Fiero's MPG, or otherwise reduce its operating costs --- for at least seven reasons:
  1. A chop top Fiero will increase your Fiero's MPG because it presents noticeably less frontal area, improving its aerodynamics.

2. A chop top Fiero's side windows weigh less because they're lower, which also should help increase your Fiero's MPG.

3. A chop top Fiero's rear window weighs less because it's lower, which also should help increase your Fiero's MPG.

4. A chop top Fiero presents noticeably less interior volume to heat, so the heater motor lasts longer.

5. A chop top Fiero presents noticeably less interior volume to cool, so the air conditioning motor lasts longer.

6. A chop top Fiero should reduce fines for speeding tickets because its lower frontal area is more difficult for police radar to detect.

7. A chop top Fiero should reduce your insurance rates because its lower frontal area makes speeding more difficult for police radar to detect.
So there you have it: at least seven reasons a chop top Fiero should increase your Fiero's MPG, or otherwise reduce its operating costs.

I say, "Go for it!"

LOL!!!! oh this is too good to hide in our thread u should start another thread all together with this lol!!! ok ok ill get to work u have twisted my arm hehehe and yup kicked her out omg crazy!!!
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is what looks like to be a tornado moving towards jetsnvettes2000 right now.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stiil out there Rob? There's nothing like a blow job from mother nature. Hope you made it through unscathed
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stiil out there Rob? There's nothing like a blow job from mother nature. Hope you made it through unscathed

He has some roof damage....not sure on how much.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

He has some roof damage....not sure on how much.

Steve

My house is trashed I have the whole upper roof dormer riped off the chimney is who knows where and the walls are a waterfall of water and the lights in the kitchen and upstairs bedrooms are raining, the kitchen closet is more like a shower stall now and the bar down in the movie room is flooding this sucks I am sitting here waiting for serve pro to show up. The garage took alittle damage the dog coupe is half destroyed the fiero took a good smack having tires and trash cans thrown at it I wont know how bad it is till morning but ive already been on the dormer roof tonite trying to get some plastic up there to stop the flood coming in I was only able to fix a few of the holes temporarly before I ran outa stuff. There is trees sheared off at the trunk down the street and a car got crushed by a big oak that fell on it. Half of menasha is without power yet. Now for shure I wont be starting the chop anytime soon this storm coulnt have come ant any worse of a time I need to pay 500 bucks up front or they wont start the repairs I was suposed to pay the lawyer friday now im stuck not shure what to do at this point. This sucks ill post pics in the morning of some of the damage.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-11-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that blows[pun intended]. Need any help with anything?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well that blows[pun intended]. Need any help with anything?

Right now id kill for a hot shower and cold beer its been nuts around here today they just finished gutting the damaged areas upstairs as far as they are allowed to before the adjuster shows up now I am sitting here waiting for him/her to show up and give the green light to tear into the rest of the house. So far for shure the whole roof structure of the dormer needs to be rebuilt they just for now pushed the old roof kinda back into place and nailed it all back down as best they could but u can see outside everywere yet thru it, the drywall is compleatly gone and insulation too. I am told they prob will gut my kitchen roof and living room as well along with the closet and down in the basment the bar roof and walls. My sewing machine filled up with water and so did my computer monitor in the spare bedroom gues they will be buying me those too! all the clothes and shoes in the closet are basically screwed roof juice coverd them turning them brown smelly.

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Need any help with anything?

Because I live nearby him, I personally stopped by his place this afternoon to ask him the same thing.

The good news is I can confirm that he's OK, happy that his Fiero still is in decent shape, and in surprisingly good spirits, despite a large section of his home's roof having being blown off by the tornadic-like storm we experienced in Menasha.

The bad news is he never mentioned he needed a cold beer.

Cold beer, I got.
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:Cold beer, I got.

Taking off tomorrow too to wait for insurance adjuster.....just sayin lol!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-11-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beer is good. Drink some if you can[not too much]. Wife is in D.C. on bussiness until Friday so I'm tied up with kids until the weekend. I was thinking of running up to Gibsons Saturday afternoon, but if you need any help I could come by your place instead. I can bring cold beer!

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 04-11-2011).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob, if there's anything the insurance company won't cover, let me know. I will provide free labor. I'm pretty handy with that kinda stuff.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The insurance co is gettin a smack down on this one, they cheaped out on me last year during the storm that ended up getting every house within six blocks of here new roofs and siding they said mine was fine noe well lol not so much they will be paying to gut more than half my house now and replacing the roof and trusses and walls and hardwood floor since the water team trashed the one in my sons room with the roof guts, my carpet is ruined from all the foot trafic now and the paint on the walls is stained with dirt from the crew this is getting to be a full remodel real fast. The roof isnt compleatly coverd yet either, if we get rain tomorrow I will have even more damage yet ugh im so tired the fans and machines they have running in here are verry loud and kept me up all nite!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Hey Rob, if there's anything the insurance company won't cover, let me know. I will provide free labor. I'm pretty handy with that kinda stuff.

im pretty good with a hammer and nails too or a wrench still waiting to meet up with you guys finally any one got any door skins i can cut up wanna start work on the limo project soon
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The insurance co is gettin a smack down on this one, they cheaped out on me last year during the storm that ended up getting every house within six blocks of here new roofs and siding they said mine was fine noe well lol not so much they will be paying to gut more than half my house now and replacing the roof and trusses and walls and hardwood floor since the water team trashed the one in my sons room with the roof guts, my carpet is ruined from all the foot trafic now and the paint on the walls is stained with dirt from the crew this is getting to be a full remodel real fast. The roof isnt compleatly coverd yet either, if we get rain tomorrow I will have even more damage yet ugh im so tired the fans and machines they have running in here are verry loud and kept me up all nite!

Well guess what? I work at Home Depot in Grand Chute, i can personally see to it that any list of products that you want can be pulled from the shelf and delivered to your house for a very low cost. Shoot me a list of what you would want/need and i can get to work on making a purchase order, you pay later on after the insurance company sends you the money and then we begin delivering the goods wherever you want them (even roof top delivery!)

Also, rightnow we are running a sale on some of our Hardwood flooring that is really quite nice, some lighter shades and alot of darker more earthy tones all for about 97c. a sq ft (a 16x20 room installed being about a $300 expenditure.) I have a few years experience in flooring and framing behind me now after the house fire and ill be more than happy to come over and do a few installs for you. God knows i have been in your shoes
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I normally dont make posts like this, but I could use some help right now.

I cant for the life of me get my damn car running, or stay running (if it does start)..

I've dealt with much more complicated setups than this in the past, and even build my own megasquirt from the individual components (soldered EVERYTHING myself), whole custom harness, built engine from bare block, built full custom turbo setups, all myself

anyway,

I cant get my stupid 2.8 running for the life of me. I'm really getting pissed off. I need to be able to move the car from my garage to the parking lot WITHOUT pushing it. thats ALL I need for now

anyone willing to come over and help would be greatly appreciated. I dont have a ton of money right now, but I'd be willing to give gas money/buy you a meal/maybe even give you something from my garage or offer free powdercoating ect, stuff like that

there I said it lol. TIA!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm busy through this weekend, but next week I may be able to help you out depending on where you are.

Have you tried a replacement ignition module? They are notorious for failure

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 04-14-2011).]

scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just over in Neenah. I have 2 ICMs, both tested good at advance (tested 4 times each, got plenty warm)
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shadow or anyone who feels like helping. I'm starting work on the limo project soon, need to run brake lines and coolant lines and maybe some engine work. if ud like to join lmk also looking for some doorskins and a steering column for the limo project. if anyone has some lmk a price plz and ill pick them up so don't need to deal with shipping
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

Shadow or anyone who feels like helping. I'm starting work on the limo project soon, need to run brake lines and coolant lines and maybe some engine work. if ud like to join lmk also looking for some doorskins and a steering column for the limo project. if anyone has some lmk a price plz and ill pick them up so don't need to deal with shipping

Hey if u have two door skins that dont have the holes in them for the ground effects id trade ya mine and two 84 door skins for them.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by scott0999:

I'm just over in Neenah. I have 2 ICMs, both tested good at advance (tested 4 times each, got plenty warm)

Sunday ill come out and give ya a hand gettin it running if your free I cant do much around here anyway since I have a dumpster taking up my whole driveway.

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scott,
P.M. your address and I will try to get down there Sunday also.

Steve

P.S. how's the powder-coating coming?

[This message has been edited by 86soon3.4 (edited 04-14-2011).]

Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey if u have two door skins that dont have the holes in them for the ground effects id trade ya mine and two 84 door skins for them.

i have 2 gt door skins i need 2 more to cut up to make the molding and body go all the way to the back and i need some powder coating done soon how much for a set of rims to be powder coated orange?
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

also looking for a steering column for the limo project. if anyone has some lmk a price plz and ill pick them up so don't need to deal with shipping

I juuuust might have a free one for ya! Nothing wrong with it at all, just no cruise control. I'm swapping it out with one that does have cruise, so I can use my cruise control again. Let me know when you need the column and I'll get it to ya as soon as I can. I just have to make sure my dad didn't break the one I'm keeping, so I'll keep you posted on that. I'll try to check Monday.

------------------
TRSX

The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"

1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Scott,
P.M. your address and I will try to get down there Sunday also.

Steve

P.S. how's the powder-coating coming?

havent even started. dont have any time to work on them during the weekdays with 2nd shift.

I will work on it this weekend. but with needing to get the fiero running that will take time from my already short weekend. ugh! sorry
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

I juuuust might have a free one for ya! Nothing wrong with it at all, just no cruise control. I'm swapping it out with one that does have cruise, so I can use my cruise control again. Let me know when you need the column and I'll get it to ya as soon as I can. I just have to make sure my dad didn't break the one I'm keeping, so I'll keep you posted on that. I'll try to check Monday.

u got my # just give me a call ill drive up to u so u wont have anything to worry about and ill drive the gt
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will do what I can tomorrow.. maybe just maybe the car will stop being a POS and start working normally for me
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

I will do what I can tomorrow.. maybe just maybe the car will stop being a POS and start working normally for me

Sorry I can't stop by this weekend to help you out, but what are your symptoms? Does it run at all? Will it start and then die? You said you have a good module, how about vacuum leaks? I know the plastic hardlines under the upper intake are notorious for cracking. If it doesn't start can you hear the fuel pump run if you just click the key to the on position?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock