Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob, if A&E service calls your cell, pick it up, it's me. Did you get your suspension stuff yet?
IP: Logged
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, pulled my codes tonight. Got codes 32 and 35. Steve predicted the 32 and the 35 makes sense because my idle has a gnarly fluctuation when the car is fully up to temp. So, when I go to the parts store, what parts do I ask for at the counter? Hahahaha!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Code 32 is an EGR problem~Make sure all the vacumn lines are intact and connected. 9 times out of 10 the EGR solenoid could be bad.
Code 35 is a idle issue which could be a vacumn leak or a bad IAC.

Go here for info: //www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi?ECMCodes

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

hey Rob, if A&E service calls your cell, pick it up, it's me. Did you get your suspension stuff yet?

nope I decided to let steve get it I am going to wait a year and get the held motorsports stuff I think instead.
oh I havent been answering phone cause I havent been able to talk due to the swelling of my throat from the allergic reaction to the prednisone, I am starting to feel better tho u can prob try and call tomorrow, I havent been able to crack out more than 5 words at a time tho without big pain. sunday I was in er for 6 hours getting a iv flush and lots of meds to counter the allergic reaction it sux and hurts bad I havent been to work yet this week except to drop off my time slip wont be going back till wensday.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 03-01-2011).]

Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Well, pulled my codes tonight. Got codes 32 and 35. Steve predicted the 32 and the 35 makes sense because my idle has a gnarly fluctuation when the car is fully up to temp. So, when I go to the parts store, what parts do I ask for at the counter? Hahahaha!

i got 2 egr solenoids sitting next to me =) if u wanna try them be my guest beats spending $100+ on a new one from the parts store
Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey All, Jets...I hope you are feeling better. I am in Wisconsin. Tomorrow AM i will be going to Gibson's, if anyone wants to meet me there. Need the TCC plug for my transmission. I got my stickers...they look gooooood. Hope to see you soon. My Car looked awsome. It starts right up and growls like an angry beast. Ball joints are bad in the front. I am also adding the Held/ fiero store Bumpsteer kit.

Jake
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on my car suspension tonight. Jets, did you obtain those headlight motors for me? I will need to get with you to pay and pick them up

Jake
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets and/or Jake, or anyone else local , I may be interested in a Gibsons run this Sat am. I think I'll have some freetime then. Let me know and I'll see if I can work it out with the warden/wife.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Jets and/or Jake, or anyone else local , I may be interested in a Gibsons run this Sat am. I think I'll have some freetime then. Let me know and I'll see if I can work it out with the warden/wife.

I'm going Saturday 3-5-11 to get some parts for the 88 duke I picked up recently. Going to try to be there around 10:30 or 11. If Jets feels better he may ride with me.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigjake34:

Working on my car suspension tonight. Jets, did you obtain those headlight motors for me? I will need to get with you to pay and pick them up

Jake

Sory due to being almost dead from allergic reaction to meds I never got out their to get them, but if ya want to meet us out their I think I will tag along with steve saturday to grab parts in the morning but I cant be gone long I have meeting with lawyers sat afternoon about taking custody of my girls. Hey everyone that goes out their keep an eye out for my 15mm gear wrench!!!!! its in one of those old fieros someplace!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 03-03-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob you have a pm
PFF
System Bot
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im in for a run Sat morning.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok the warden/wife has given me a 1/2 day morning work release for Saturday. What time do you want to meet at Gibsons? I'm flexible with the time but somewhere between 9-10 is best for me as I'm going to Hops n Props later on and I have some other stuff to do around the house before that. Also where is Gibsons? I've never been to that yard. Let me know. pm me and we'll make arrangements
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i wish i was closer i would love to go =/
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok the warden/wife has given me a 1/2 day morning work release for Saturday. What time do you want to meet at Gibsons? I'm flexible with the time but somewhere between 9-10 is best for me as I'm going to Hops n Props later on and I have some other stuff to do around the house before that. Also where is Gibsons? I've never been to that yard. Let me know. pm me and we'll make arrangements

http://local.yahoo.com/info...-incorporated-neenah

Steve
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey if you want a ride I can pick you up. I'm in Oshkosh anaway. We could meet at Fleet or northside pick and save, depending on what part of town you are at.

Jake
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well **** , if everyone in the club is going i may aswell go too lol
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Well **** , if everyone in the club is going i may aswell go too lol

Just gave you a + Ramses, didn't like the red/green balance of your bar, figured I'd contribute to correcting it.

------------------

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake you have a pm. I can meet up with you if you like. I'm on the westside, west of oakwood between 9th and witzel. I'll have to bug out by 2 the latest. let me know

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 03-04-2011).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Just gave you a + Ramses, didn't like the red/green balance of your bar, figured I'd contribute to correcting it.

Thanks, i just got literally 22 ratings over a two day period over my disagreements with the way the Republicans are handling Law in Madison. Seems like if i want to speak my mind i am automatically wrong in the eyes of Fierobear, Avengador1 and a few others
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
av8 you have a PM. I can meet you at fleet that would be fine. At 1000 right by the fleet sign. drive a blue accord.

Jake
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill be their with steve and the big ol green monster truck wagon of tools. we are headin to the yard at 9ish
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Thanks, i just got literally 22 ratings over a two day period over my disagreements with the way the Republicans are handling Law in Madison. Seems like if i want to speak my mind i am automatically wrong in the eyes of Fierobear, Avengador1 and a few others

I think that type of feedback shouldnt be allowed really. this is a car forum after all, not a political rampage drama center. why should someone (possibly) get banned over something like that?!?!?!?!

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 03-05-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok jake I'll be there
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

I think that type of feedback shouldnt be allowed really. this is a car forum after all, not a political rampage drama center. why should someone (possibly) get banned over something like that?!?!?!?!

For the simple fact that if I am not a Republican supporter and speak out against them then i am wrong, young and inexperienced and therefore are not fit to be at the table of discussion. I registered and Voted Democrat the last election, must make the Devil.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys had fun at gibsons nice meeting aaron[jake] and steve for the first time. anyone need an 88 coupe rear bumper $10 and it's yours

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,
It was good to finally meet some of you. I had a great time. I think we should have a follow-up meet n greet next time i come up ( March 16th ish ).

Jake/ Aaron
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if i dont have a broken vehicle next time a group goes im gonna join!!! just got to give me like a 2 hour headstart to meet up with u guys hahaha
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Had a fun time got the 86 on the road...lol kind of. Put maybe 21 miles on it. tried to take it in for alignment...tires plus would not touch it. No real explanation. And it sprund a pretty good oil leak at the oil filter bypass. I stopped at Archies on the way back home. I picked up a new oil filter kit and seal. Also he hooked mw up with a fino dash. I cant wait to see how it will look. See y'all around the 16th of March.

Jake
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone wanna go look at 2 fieros with me in whitewater saterday morning? just wondering
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

anyone wanna go look at 2 fieros with me in whitewater saterday morning? just wondering

I would go with you, but the chances are kinda on the slim side. Give me a couple more details and I can see if I can go. Basically, what time, and who would be doing the driving. We could possibly take my GT just to show the guy that we mean business! because that's how FVF rolls! Hahahaha! I just don't know if I can afford the gas to and from Whitewater, and I don't take the GT on the freeway due to a scary tire. I dunno. Let me know how you have this planned out in your head and I'll do what I can. Never hurts to have a second opinion on Fiero's, right?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you going to look at? [models, years, parts cars, drivers] I don't think I could make it but me or someone else may be interested if they're not what you're looking for. Take and post some pics if you can wether you get them or not. If you don't get them maybe one of us will
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
both are parts cars with no titles but he is going to give a bill of sale and the engines are bad. the cars are an 88 formula and a bumper pad coupe idk anything else about the cars cuz he wont give me any more info im hoping to have my truck fixed to go look at them this saterday morning. so ill keep u posted. and if u guys wanna meet up i could drive my diesel is a crew cab (if everything goes well tonight after i look at it in the shop)

[This message has been edited by Foxy Fiero13 (edited 03-10-2011).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on what time, I'ld be game. I live in Oconcomowoc, so I'm actually probably the closest of all of us to it.
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Depending on what time, I'ld be game. I live in Oconcomowoc, so I'm actually probably the closest of all of us to it.

i sent him another email asking if i could stop by around noon saterday to look at them just waiting for a email back

Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would for sure go sat morning if i didn't work:/ but i would like to meet all of you on the next "get together"

------------------
1987 Black GT with BIG plans

Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ha im excited for the next get together.... is it gonna be at my house while we all work on the limo eating food and drinking beer and soda =P lol
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Foxy Fiero13

1496 posts
Member since Mar 2008
oh and another thing the 2 fieros in whitewater are probly sold said the guy so much for being able to look at them IVE ONLY BEEN EMAILING YOU FOR A DAMN WEEK!!!!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

oh and another thing the 2 fieros in whitewater are probly sold said the guy so much for being able to look at them IVE ONLY BEEN EMAILING YOU FOR A DAMN WEEK!!!!

I hate stupid people... ive had that happen numerous times

------------------
1987 Black GT with BIG plans

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve did you get your springs yet? I'm probably going back to gibsons for a few things tomorrow am
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock