Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31160 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, dont want to ruin the suprize but.... we may have a sponsor!!!!!! its a big one too more to follow as I get more details soon!

I OWN PAGE 14!!!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-23-2011).]

IP: Logged
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Habush Habush & Rottier?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Habush Habush & Rottier?

no much much much much bigger a national company that takes care of cars as their buisness old ones to boot!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know! I know!

Steve
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86soon3.4

1537 posts
Member since Dec 2005
Anybody that has any exhaust pipes for a 4 cylinder Fiero that go between the manifold and the convertor, I am looking for some.

I am making something.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Anybody that has any exhaust pipes for a 4 cylinder Fiero that go between the manifold and the convertor, I am looking for some.

I am making something.

Steve

the maroon car in your shed has some goof ball
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

the maroon car in your shed has some goof ball

I want some off non-running cars silly.

Steve

86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am making something.

Steve

Actually, yes. I do. You can have it, but I don't see myself going up there anytime soon....

I guess i'm not much help. I''ll take some pictures when I get a chance. If its what you want we can figure something out.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I think we have a printer for the club logo finally we need to reformat our logo print to vector art format can anybody do it?????
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Update: the printer got back to me about the stickers he is getting together a quote for me as I write this to make club stickers for us, I told him to print 100 right away and give us a cost based on that ill let ya know soon!!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Update: the printer got back to me about the stickers he is getting together a quote for me as I write this to make club stickers for us, I told him to print 100 right away and give us a cost based on that ill let ya know soon!!

Can we get stickers that can be affixed to the INSIDE of the Fiero's back window, or is that what you're already discussing with the printer? (I ask because my Fiero is a year-round DD, and a sticker on the outside probably wouldn't last long for me. That's why my Pennock's sticker from PFF member, Safastro, was designed to go onto the inside of my Fiero's back window.)

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Can we get stickers that can be affixed to the INSIDE of the Fiero's back window, or is that what you're already discussing with the printer? (I ask because my Fiero is a year-round DD, and a sticker on the outside probably wouldn't last long for me. That's why my Pennock's sticker from PFF member, Safastro, was designed to go onto the inside of my Fiero's back window.)

I think he is actually following this thread so lol he knows now but yes I think he is making them to go inside window also I should prob tell him to make it clear w maby a halop of white around the letters so it dosent block the view out the window
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...also I should prob tell him to make it clear w maby a halop of white around the letters so it dosent block the view out the window

The sticker blocking one's view out the window might depend more on the size of the sticker, and where it's placed.

With respect to the sticker's size, for example, the size of my Pennock's sticker is 1.75" high x 5.75" wide (at its widest points) which isn't as obtrusive as the 3.5" x 11.5" Pennock's sticker size I could have ordered instead. This is what my PFF sticker looks like in silver over a red background. (The sticker does not extend to the black rectangle; ignore that rectangle.)

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:
Here is a look at the colors you asked for.

Again, its actual size is 1.75" x 5.75." Because it's not a rectangle, the area that silver and red sticker takes up is not quite, but roughly (1.75" x 5.75" =) 10 square inches.

Now, let's turn to our club's logo instead:

• I propose that for our club stickers, we use the (larger) logo size that is displayed on our club's website as of this writing ( http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/ ). That larger logo size, when printed out on a standard 8-1/2" x 11" piece of copier paper, is 3-11/16" high by 2-5/8" wide. In turn, that shield's total area is somewhat less than 10 square inches, comparable in area to the above-mentioned Pennock's Fiero Forum sticker.
Comments?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys this is the messege he wrote me last giving prices I went w the 2x4 sticker size so those with choptops still can have the sticker in the window but this isnt final yet this is what he proposed:

"I can do 100 (3" x 4") of them for $.65 for a total of $65.00 and I would just drop them in the regular mail for you. What is your address?
They will be digital printed on white vinyl with a tape mask over it for easy installation onto the rear windows.

Mike Kroyer
Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts
NIFE Art/Web Director
1987 Med. Red Metallic Coupe Custom
www.fierofocus.com "
Feel free to email him if u have any other ideas u would like to pass by him
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey guys this is the messege he wrote me last giving prices I went w the 2x4 sticker size so those with choptops still can have the sticker in the window but this isnt final yet this is what he proposed:

"I can do 100 (3" x 4") of them for $.65 for a total of $65.00 and I would just drop them in the regular mail for you. What is your address?
They will be digital printed on white vinyl with a tape mask over it for easy installation onto the rear windows.

Mike Kroyer
NIFE Art/Web Director
www.fierofocus.com "

Cool!

Steve
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike Kroyer
NIFE Art/Web Director
www.fierofocus.com "

jetsnvettes2000, don't you mean instead of the 2" x 4" size you mentioned, the 3" x 4" size that Mike Kroyer of N.I.F.E. mentions above?

Anyway, the differences between the dimensions he was talking about versus those I was talking about in my previous post are trivial, proving that great minds think alike. Also, your mention of making the stickers short enough to fit choptops makes good sense to me, jetsnvettes2000, so I'm in!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It all looks good to me!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am gona let the sticker thing sit a week so everyone gets a chance to see this then we can all pool our money and grab a cashiers check for them, and yup i ment the 3x4 like he said in his messege to me i had a typo phone keys are too small!!!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess where this goes?

Robs GT will be the first victim!!

Steve
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guess where this goes?

My guess is that goes where the muffler normally goes, thus eliminating it, as well as any neighbors' patience with you.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess what??? I'm going to be in the USA, well lets just say, likley before the 10th i leave my current location within the next 24 hrs.

Jake
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice! nearly identical to the ones i wanted to make!

However, in my design i put a piece of flat steel in between the two turnoffs to help direct flow and to eliminate any backpedaling of exhaust gases.

As the gas rounds that turn into the two splits it will want to follow the route that is easier to travel meaning, the left side or drivers side when installed, will pump out more exhaust gases than the passenger side. Inserting the steel plate will lessen this effect but not eliminate it entirely.

Either way, good job and im glad to see someone is going to actually follow through on one of my idiotically hasty plans
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

• I propose that for our club stickers, we use the (larger) logo size that is displayed on our club's website as of this writing ( http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/ ). That larger logo size, when printed out on a standard 8-1/2" x 11" piece of copier paper, is 3-11/16" high by 2-5/8" wide. In turn, that shield's total area is somewhat less than 10 square inches, comparable in area to the above-mentioned Pennock's Fiero Forum sticker.
Comments?

I WANT ONE!!!!!!! Ah! I've been wondering about getting one of those for my GT since the moment I signed up for FVF! Let me know if/when/how I can get one! Thanks!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone in the club will be sent one or as many they want im claiming two fo shurebamy three i have an idea for two of them since my car is white
F6GT-86wisconsin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F6GT-86wisconsinSend a Private Message to F6GT-86wisconsinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up guys?! Stickers look very cool, I will proudly put one on my gt. Cant wait to hear how that "muffler eliminator" sounds! Maybe I can get one put on my car.

Still working on gathering all the parts for my swap, if all goes well I will have them all soon. Then I will start a thread and see how this endeavor turns out. Wish me luck, Lol.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys here are the samples of the stickers and after seeing them I think we should run with the white backround w black lettering I think they will be verry visible this way inside or outside the window and any other place you would like to stick them! So now the big question who is all chipping in for them? ill need the money by saturday so I can get a cashiers check for him the cost is $65 bucks. So far Me and Steve are chippin in and ill make up for whatever leftover we need yet if any so with that said how say you??

Thanks to leadership members of N.I.F.E for helpin us get this ball rolling!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-27-2011).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!

Steve
F6GT-86wisconsin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F6GT-86wisconsinSend a Private Message to F6GT-86wisconsinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can chip in, just get a hold of me and I can run some cash out to you.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in but DO NOT GIVE ME ONE UNTILL I HAVE THE MONEY. doing it this way prevents any assholes on here from throwing a fit
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So now the big question who is all chipping in for them? ill need the money by saturday so I can get a cashiers check for him the cost is $65 bucks. So far Me and Steve are chippin in and ill make up for whatever leftover we need yet if any so with that said how say you??

I can chip in. I haven't heard of any suggested dollar amounts being mentioned, though. Does $5 per individual work? $10?

If you P.M. me your name and mailing address soon, I can mail you a check Friday morning.

By the way, do you know if, later on down the road, we can get custom colors for our stickers? I'm thinking of red over a silver background, for example.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup in the future we can do diffrent colors but for now we are limited to this due to not having it in a vector format. im shure in time we can find someone to convert it for us. far as the money it seems to be five bucks a pop but id like to reduce that based on how many of us their is mabywhat we can do is just do five bucks each and if we have leftover money then put that twards bigger stickers in the future or even t shirts or somthing........sound like an idea?
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yup in the future we can do diffrent colors but for now we are limited to this due to not having it in a vector format. im shure in time we can find someone to convert it for us. far as the money it seems to be five bucks a pop but id like to reduce that based on how many of us their is mabywhat we can do is just do five bucks each and if we have leftover money then put that twards bigger stickers in the future or even t shirts or somthing........sound like an idea?

Sounds like you can count me in!

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I am going to delay ordering for 1 week so a few more of ya can see this aboutthe stickers, so far Steve has paid pm me for my adress so u can send me your donation Project34 since your so close if ya want I could swing by and grab it from ya or u could drop it off here in the mail box if im not home sound good?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey welcome home Aaron!! send me an adress so we can get a sticker on your car when they come in!!!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can chip in. I haven't heard of any suggested dollar amounts being mentioned, though. Does $5 per individual work? $10?

If you P.M. me your name and mailing address soon, I can mail you a check Friday morning.

...mabywhat we can do is just do five bucks each and if we have leftover money then put that twards bigger stickers in the future or even t shirts or somthing........sound like an idea?

Yes. Count me in for $5.

I think I am going to delay ordering for 1 week so a few more of ya can see this aboutthe stickers, so far Steve has paid pm me for my adress so u can send me your donation

That sounds like a good idea.

Project34 since your so close if ya want I could swing by and grab it from ya or u could drop it off here in the mail box if im not home sound good?

I received your P.M. today which contained your mailing address that I'd requested. Later today, I also mailed out to you at that address my $5 share for getting our club's stickers printed, so you should be receiving that Monday.

Thanks much for getting our club's sticker project jump-started again!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys guess what I just had taxes done and whoa I am getting back much more than expected so...........club done choptop anyone????? I figure the return will be back prob within the first two weeks of march due to the fedral delay and if archie has a kit left over I will be buying it!!! I am also thinking of instead of shipping it here maby take a day trip to visit his shop and check the place out anybody want to go perhaps when time comes?
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys guess what I just had taxes done and whoa I am getting back much more than expected so...........club done choptop anyone????? I figure the return will be back prob within the first two weeks of march due to the fedral delay and if archie has a kit left over I will be buying it!!! I am also thinking of instead of shipping it here maby take a day trip to visit his shop and check the place out anybody want to go perhaps when time comes?

A trip to Archie's? Seeing as you will be buzzing right past Milwaukee anyway, I would love to tag along! I need tires for the GT before I do any freeway driving though, so keep us updated, and if I can make it, I will. In any case congrats on the money! Don't spend it all in one place, unless of course that place is Archie's!

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie has kits left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooooo! comon retarted irs asswipes give me my money!!!

sweet just mapquested it its only a 3 hour drive sweeeet if i leave by 5 am I can get their in time to spend a day playin around in the shop checkin it out and still have time to get home in time to cut my roof off! lol

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 01-30-2011).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie is near rockford right? I work in rockford.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm driving the Fiero to Chicago tomorrow.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock