Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  whodeanie's 88 gt custom build (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
whodeanie's 88 gt custom build by whodeanie
Started on: 03-20-2008 12:26 PM
Replies: 788 (67261 views)
Last post by: CommanderKeen on 08-23-2013 07:59 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Nothing wrong with optimism.
Dean; email me a reminder a few days before your party. Otherwise I'll never keep track of it (no good wall to hang a calender on).
ImThaDriver at yahoo
Later,
Paul

This weekend !
D.
IP: Logged
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CRAP! Unless I get the money order for a battery tray tomorrow, I'm not gonna' have the gas money to make it!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it has been too long since I worked on the Choptop and since we brought it to the shop for the open house I decided to do some work on it since we went as far as we could on the other car without parts. I decided to have the boys give me a hand and pull the motor out so I could start the new LS4 build I will be installing as a temp. motor to get the car on the road. this will give me more time to work on the motor that will one day find it's way into the Choptop

once I have it done I will install the LS4 into some other car. but for now it will be an automatic set up.

we got the motor out in no time and I was even able to clean and repaint the bay as well.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh-O

look what I picked up today as my temp. motor for the Choptop while I build my other one.
I got a killer deal on it and could not pass it up. once I am done with it I will just install it into another one of me cars and keep it.
D.

LS4 that I will be running with an 4t65e for now.
D.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That should do it!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to find a trans the other day but I have been working on paying jobs that I have not had time to do anything with it.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I was able to find a trans the other day but I have been working on paying jobs that I have not had time to do anything with it.

I have an LS4 4T65e-hd from a 2007 with 18K miles I am looking to part with... probably could even work out a trade of some sort.

carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Forget about the paying jobs, RFTH is less than a month away!!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Forget about the paying jobs, RFTH is less than a month away!!!

Yea, look over at the shop thread and you will see the one that will make the RFTH

carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw it last night. It looks like it's coming back together pretty well. I like the chop on it!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now that I have a fiberglass guy working with me I am planning on doing a few new body mods on the car this next year and with any luck getting it done and on the road.
it has been way too long since I have worked on this one and I am going to try to work on it after hrs as I can.
D.
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait until that one is done! It'll mess up a lot of the locals' minds! I still want one of the interior e-brake trim pieces if you still have one. Of course, I have no idea when I'll get down there. Currently, I'm snowed in with 5 inches on the ground. I heard you got a bunch too??
hill billy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hill billySend a Private Message to hill billyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that 2.8 engine you pulled looks good , is it a good one and do you wanna sell it?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hill billy:

that 2.8 engine you pulled looks good , is it a good one and do you wanna sell it?

the motor was sold when I pulled it out.

got a pic yesterday. not dead yet just in hibernation once a few other projects get done around here I willl get back on it. I have a few new ideas for it.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 03-15-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man i miss this project.

Will be cool to see it get some attention again.
Jeromey Cummins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jeromey CumminsSend a Private Message to Jeromey CumminsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the best buillds ive seen yet! Bravo!
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, time to dust her off and give her some love!!!
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks awesome I love that rear bumper, where can it be ordered?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2013 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XThirtySeven:

Looks awesome I love that rear bumper, where can it be ordered?

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my. He doesn't know the rest of the story.
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eventually if he keeps reading other posts he'll find out.
PFF
System Bot
USAF FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Teeheeheeheeheeheehee...soon Young Padawon, soon you will learn the ways of the illusive "WhoDeanie". The only man who can make an entire car vanish. lol
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So some guy in Germany makes these custom 360 bumpers but won't ship them to the US so Whodeanie made his own. Man I want one
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy at fierofiberglass.com got deans molds and he is going to be producing the parts like the 360 rear bumper and the hips.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So some guy in Germany makes these custom 360 bumpers but won't ship them to the US so Whodeanie made his own. Man I want one

Its a shame you live so far away, I've got one of the three bumpers that Dean made before he crashed and burned, and it doesn't look like I'll be doing anything with it myself. Sure wouldn't mind selling it to somebody who could use it, but I'm not keen on the idea of shipping something that big, especially since safely packaging up something like that would be an issue for me.

Of course, if you're willing to head to East Tennessee, then we could work something out... <grin>

Robert
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that funny Shitz right there i dont care who ya are!!! !

Originally posted by USAF FieroGT:

Teeheeheeheeheeheehee...soon Young Padawon, soon you will learn the ways of the illusive "WhoDeanie". The only man who can make an entire car vanish. lol

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm! We at Georgia Fieros are in possession of that rear bumper. The darned thing weighs a ton and would probably require rear coilovers at full tension to keep the rear from dragging. Of course, it could help if you like to do wheelies.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Its a shame you live so far away, I've got one of the three bumpers that Dean made before he crashed and burned, and it doesn't look like I'll be doing anything with it myself. Sure wouldn't mind selling it to somebody who could use it, but I'm not keen on the idea of shipping something that big, especially since safely packaging up something like that would be an issue for me.

Of course, if you're willing to head to East Tennessee, then we could work something out... <grin>

Robert

HMMM how much do ya want for it? I might be interested if the price is right? I have one here for Johns car and it's starting to grow on me.
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

HMMM how much do ya want for it? I might be interested if the price is right? I have one here for Johns car and it's starting to grow on me.

I've one on mine as well..but I may try to sell the whole car rather than part it out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock