Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  whodeanie's 88 gt custom build (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
whodeanie's 88 gt custom build by whodeanie
Started on: 03-20-2008 12:26 PM
Replies: 788 (67251 views)
Last post by: CommanderKeen on 08-23-2013 07:59 PM
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I really like those headlights. I know you got them from Xanth....where can I find some?

Pat

Yes, love the headlights. Are these the Mazda RX7 headlights?
IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

So.................how much are you going to sell me those wheels for since you are going to need new ones? Right? Right? Seriously, how much

-JOE

Cranut122 has already called the wheels!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Yes, love the headlights. Are these the Mazda RX7 headlights?

the headlights are Hela lights the same ones that all of the people use for the F1F setup.
they do look cool!
after today I will be gone for 1-1/2 weeks to Europe. I cant wait!
I will post again after I get back!

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 08-01-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got back last night from Europe.
I had fun but I am glad to be home. I miss my cars!
lots of walking over there.
here are some of the cool cars I did see over there. I got some great ideas.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
in the next pic notice the PS3 in the pass side and the steering wheel

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 08-13-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK i got back from Europe, nice place lots to see but I missed my cars. to much walking! so anyway I was able to work on the car this last weekend. I started on the rear bumper it is a lot of work I had to cut it appart and re build the whole thing and I am not quite 1/2 way done with it. I am trying to get the body back together enough to drive the car in the run for the hills it will be rough and in primer but if I can help it it will be their. then I will tear it back apart and finish it via VDC and choptop then paint and body. once I have the body done I will work on the motor and trans install. any way here are some new pics. Enjoy!
the rear when I get done will look somewhat like this rather than using the Fiero tail light or aftermarket set up it will all be hand built custom. a lot of work but well worth it I think!

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
update!
I just talked to Bonspeed wheels and ordered a set for my car 19 x 8 front and 20 x 10 rear to fit the widebody.
they have no problem with the bolt pattern because all of their wheels are custom made to your spec's here's a picture of the wheels I will be getting

I thik they will look great on the car. the only drawback is it will take about 6 weeks to get them.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whodeanie, what kind of price did you get on the wheels ?
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie, I made it home OK with the fascia. Yep, those wheels will look great on your car. I spent the rest of the day sorting out my sound system, so my car is still on the lift. I should get it on the road after next week-end and then I'll make arrangements for the wheels. OBTW, I like the progress on your car and it is definitely going to be nice!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

update!
I just talked to Bonspeed wheels and ordered a set for my car 19 x 8 front and 20 x 10 rear to fit the widebody.
they have no problem with the bolt pattern because all of their wheels are custom made to your spec's here's a picture of the wheels I will be getting

I thik they will look great on the car. the only drawback is it will take about 6 weeks to get them.

Cool. Don't sweat the wait. You'll be glad you waited and got what you wanted... a custom set.
386gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 386gtSend a Private Message to 386gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whodeanie..... you have a PM.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Whodeanie, what kind of price did you get on the wheels ?

the price on the wheels was a lot better than I thought it would be they were as follows
front 19 x 8 = $550.00 ea. rear 20 x 10 = $558.00 ea.
the rear wheels are called 10" wide but lip to lip they are 11"
with shiping they cost me $2416.00 no tax included in this price.
if you have never heard of Bonspeed they are a custom wheel company from California that will make you a set of wheels any way you want them inc. powdercoating and other things. they will also make you a set of one off's if you want to spend the money.
one of the founders of the company is Mark Anthony from Van Hallen he is a car nut also so you know the wheels are going to be cool!
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by carnut122:

Whodeanie, I made it home OK with the fascia. Yep, those wheels will look great on your car. I spent the rest of the day sorting out my sound system, so my car is still on the lift. I should get it on the road after next week-end and then I'll make arrangements for the wheels. OBTW, I like the progress on your car and it is definitely going to be nice!

Thanks, I am glad you made it home with the facia stufed in to the mustang! haha,
just let me know when you want the wheels and we will make it happen!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how I missed this thread. Now that everyone posts their build threads in tech I tend to miss them.

Whodeanie you have some mad fabrication skills! I am very impressed. This car is immediately going to the top 10 list of all time great Fieros!

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank's
its always great to get complements. I dont know about top 10 yet it still has a long way to go for that.
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a crazy car! I would say it will be in the top ten when completed. Do you have any ideas for the tail lights? If it were me I would try to duplicate the entire f430 rear end. I love those lights. Keep up the good work and take lots of pics.

Ryan
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are some pics from last night. I need to go get more matt today I ran out last night.
I worked on the defuser for the rear. here is an easy way to make a pattern I took a piece of lexan I had laying around my shop and a heat gun
and lined out the angle then heated it to shape it to size once I had that done I was able to glass the first layer of it.
I also got my Hela fog lights and the plugs for the front lights. A friend that has a 355 kit car let me barow a tail light to mock it up to my car
they used the same tail lights on the 360 and 430 and once we are done with the mods on his car he will sell me a set of the lights
also he has a complete fiberglass 355 int. to fit the fiero he and I are working out a deal for it for working on his car it will give my car that wraparound exotic look.
anyway here are some pic's from last night.
the lexan pattern I made for the defuser
my new for lights
two pics of the doner tail light
and a pic of the first glassing of the defuser the piece on the top of the bumper is just sitting there while I figure out how I want to do the rear facia.
ENJOY!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking good whodeanie !
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work

I have a few questions
Did you use any release agent on the plexiglass so that the fiberglass wont stick to the plastic ?
I was also wondering how are you going to make the upper portion of the rear bumper.
Would you please post some pictures of that as well.
I was wondering how John from Canada did it but he did not post any pics of that.

Thanks for this build tread, I really enjoy seeing how some people build their projects.
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look familiar!

Cheers,
Sabooo
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

Keep up the good work

I have a few questions
Did you use any release agent on the plexiglass so that the fiberglass wont stick to the plastic ?
I was also wondering how are you going to make the upper portion of the rear bumper.
Would you please post some pictures of that as well.
I was wondering how John from Canada did it but he did not post any pics of that.
I used mold release wax on the lexan but I realy did not need to because nothing sticks to the lexan but it would to plexiglass.
I will post pictures of the progress on the taillight portion as well. I will make a buck for that part and then use A pollyester material to get the shape then glass it in
alot like making a speaker box.it will be a lot of work and may take a few times to get it the way I want it but I will keep you posted.
I need to get some more fiberglass before I can do more I ran out and I will not be able to go intill thursday to get it.

Thanks for this build tread, I really enjoy seeing how some people build their projects.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by sabooo:

Those look familiar!

Cheers,
Sabooo

Close!

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the price on the wheels was a lot better than I thought it would be they were as follows

Great price. Hey, what size tires do you plan on using? If I may suggest, I have 235/35/19 front on a 19x8 and is a excellent fit. Troyboy has 255/30/19 for his fronts on a 8" rim. Although, I don't have them, but a rear 325/25/20 is great. Granted 325 is one size up from my 305, but the 325 has more tire height. Just some food for thought. I hope it helps.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the imput on tire size Curly I was going to ask you about that.
I had to work late last night so I did not get a chance to even look at the car. hopefully I can sneek out a little early today and get some things
done on the car. I need to start making the buck for the rear tail light section and do some more work on the rear bumper.
I would like to have all the fiberglass work done by labor day except for the choptop part.
I talked to Archie and he has been so bussy that he has not had time to get the windows to me yet. with CTHC3 just around the corner I can understand.
but on the same hand that is a major part of the build I would like to get done soon.
I have come to the conclusion that my car will not make it to the run for the hills next mounth so it gives me a lot more time to work on it.
I may just take a friends Fiero if it is running at the time! haha!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
If I may suggest, I have 235/35/19 front on a 19x8 and is a excellent fit.

That's what I have up front. A bit large for a non-widbody, but no fitment issues.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 08-21-2008).]

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you have never heard of Bonspeed they are a custom wheel company from California that will make you a set of wheels any way you want them inc. powdercoating and other things. they will also make you a set of one off's if you want to spend the money.
one of the founders of the company is Mark Anthony from Van Hallen he is a car nut also so you know the wheels are going to be cool!

That is pretty damn reasonable for a set of custom rims like that. Over here only a few companies exist that do custom rims and most of the start at $750 a piece upwards.

They look great
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie you are spoiling us with pictures,...more, more !
LowNPro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LowNProSend a Private Message to LowNProEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what kind of rims did u have before? those 5 spokes,... those are the style iv been looking for, for my car
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LowNPro:

what kind of rims did u have before? those 5 spokes,... those are the style iv been looking for, for my car

the wheels that are pictured on the car on page one are Konig Incident wheels 16 x 7 front and 17 x 7 rear they came from discount tire.
I hope that helped.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by exoticse:
whodeanie you are spoiling us with pictures,...more, more !

I was bussy donig other things this weekend so no updates as of yet but by this next week I should have made a lot of progress
on the Body. I would like to get it in primer the choptop will have to wait for a little. I am trying to get it slaped back together for the RFTH
but then it will be parked till it is done I will finish all the body and int. before I work on the motor that way I can drive it till the motor is done.

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ooh, that's a nice rump, if I do say so myself; Think I'll add it to my collection. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats funny! I was just reading your post.
and thanks! I will keep you posted.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK here is an update on the rear Facia. last night I work on it for a little I was able to layout some of it.
today I am going to go get more fiberglass for this weekend.
I made the light buckets using pluming copplings as a mold and I used a strip of pvc to use as a buck for part of the rear.
here is a stereo trick that also works on fiberglass for car parts also I used fleese as a backer to get the shape I need to glass in
just use spray adhesive and lay it out to get the main shape then glass over it you can remove it later or use ressin on it to give it more body
for the part. it just helps to keep the glass in the shape it needs and will not let it fall off.

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK here is an update on the rear Facia. last night I work on it for a little I was able to layout some of it.
today I am going to go get more fiberglass for this weekend.
I made the light buckets using pluming copplings as a mold and I used a strip of pvc to use as a buck for part of the rear.
here is a stereo trick that also works on fiberglass for car parts also I used fleese as a backer to get the shape I need to glass in
just use spray adhesive and lay it out to get the main shape then glass over it you can remove it later or use ressin on it to give it more body
for the part. it just helps to keep the glass in the shape it needs and will not let it fall off.

Hey...I thought of using the fleece stretching for body panels/contours just a week or so back and have been scratching my head ever since, wondering why no one did it. It's going to be a lot easier than making a big foam mockup, IMO. I definetely have to see the results of this!
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Whats up, Just saw your post. I have already installed AUTHENTIC Ferrari 355 lights also about 4 years ago. If you look up "FIERO UNVAILING" in the archive of the general discussion you will see pics of my ferrari inspired rear bumper i built. the wiring took me about 2 weeks off and on to figure out with schematics, but the way the ferrari and fiero are designed electronically everything that makes sense does not work, you have to think almost backwards or illogically. I have my own schematics i drew up after i figured it out, because i new i would never remember it. If you would like i will dig them up and hopefully save you from a HUGE headache. I even had two of my friends who are electricians look at it and they couldent figure it out. LOL
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie

Thanks for the pictures, now I understand more what you meat.
I really admire yours skills, I wish i lived closer to you so that I could go and see the car in person.

Do you think you might come to the show in Daytona?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Hey Whats up, Just saw your post. I have already installed AUTHENTIC Ferrari 355 lights also about 4 years ago. If you look up "FIERO UNVAILING" in the archive of the general discussion you will see pics of my ferrari inspired rear bumper i built. the wiring took me about 2 weeks off and on to figure out with schematics, but the way the ferrari and fiero are designed electronically everything that makes sense does not work, you have to think almost backwards or illogically. I have my own schematics i drew up after i figured it out, because i new i would never remember it. If you would like i will dig them up and hopefully save you from a HUGE headache. I even had two of my friends who are electricians look at it and they couldent figure it out. LOL

that would be a big help to me I have a friend with a 355 kit car that I am working on so I do also have his to go by.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Once I get the car finished I do plan on going to Daytona and other shows.
I worked on the car a little last night I was able to trim the defuser it still needs a lot of work still but I got the shape I wanted.
I also worked on the rear tail light section I was able to get it started it has a very long way to go but at least I was able to start.
yesterday I went and got more fiberglass and 5 gal of resin and some other supplys
it cost 270.00 but that was a whole roll of matt and as I said 5gal. of resin I now have enough matt to build a whole car
I will find other uses for it I am sure it was just cheeper to get the roll.
anyway here some pictures from last night keep in mind it is just the first step to getting the shape I wanted people to see it in every step
ugly or not so it would help others with their projects maybe not this big but it all works the same.
and thank everyone for the comments.
here are the pic's Enjoy!
this was a closeup of the defuser in progress
these are the rear in the first step of shaping. I will use 2 part foam and cover the part and then shape that it is a lot easyer and cheeper
to do it this way then glass the final shape and remove the back part after.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this stinks!
my wife is going on vacation today and will not be back till monday so I had the whole weekend to work on the car without her telling me to quit for the night. I could work on it all night and day if I wanted to. that was the good part! now the bad part - my sister lives in Ar.and calls me yesterday and says her and her boyfriend that I have never meet are coming down this weekend to visit. my sister and I have never ben very close now all the sudden she wants to visit? I think she is going to marry this guy. thats fine as long as she is happy. but why does she need to piss me off this weekend? now I have to do the fam. thing with mom and everyone.
I may do it one day and just tell her I am not her intertainment director and hideout in my shop.
I have a bit of a plan if I open the vent in the shop it will make the whole house smell like fiberglass and maybe she will want to go stay at mom's house.
I do love my fam. just on my terms and I never just show up.
sory for the vent I just had to get it out.
I wil try to work on the car as much as I can this weekend and I will keep you all posted.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I made it threw the weekend not as bad as it could have been.
anyway I was able to work on my car a little this last weekend. I worked on the rear Facia
I was able to get the shape I was looking for and glassed the rear together now it is just a matter of a lot of shaping and bondo.
I helped a friend with his car on monday and for an on going helping hand He traded me a complete 355 int. for my car.
but that was all I was able to do not as much as I wanted but it's getting there.
here some pic's from this weekend.

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW.....coming along nicely!!!!
That's a lot of glassing you got goin' on.
Keep up the progress, and keep us posted!!!

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock