Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Miura project begins (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Miura project begins by Archie
Started on: 12-08-2007 07:13 AM
Replies: 834 (215041 views)
Last post by: Archie on 02-03-2023 02:01 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie---Just out of curiousity, what kind of price tag will this end up with (not counting the original Fiero chassis, motor/tranny upgrade and the Miura body kit)? Looks like an absolute ton of work. Is this going to be a $10k job or a $50k job? I'm guessing the motor/tranny will run between $10k and $15k, installed and anyone can find a space frame for free.

ETID: I WON PAIG SVEN!!!!

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 10-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've done quite a few things on this car since the last update.

Let me see if I can bring this up to date.

Originally posted by Archie:
While the front clip was on the car, we used some lumber to build a jig from the tops of the fenders & over the Cowl. We attached this jig to the front clip to hold the cowl in place while we removed the clip & put it in a workbench.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the jig before Rob had put the front clip on the workbench, so I'll post a pic of it here before we remove it from the front clip.
Archie

Here are some pictures of the jig we used while doing the center area of the front clip.....

Notice how the jig was built to get the center of the front clip to mathc up with the cowl area.

Once we put the clip back onto the car & before removing the jig, we looked at what it was it was going to take the get the sideburns to stay in place. We decided to to build onto the jig to have it hold the sideburns into place so we could reinforce them also.

We used the sideburn jig to hold the sideburns where we wanted them while we handformed steel & glassed it into the inside of the clip. The steel is also welded to all the previous steel work on the inside of the front clip.

After this is all glassed into place, the front clip is put back onto the car & the jig removed.

Here you can see how the whole front clip has a complete steel framework skeleton to support it & hopefully keep the fiberglass body from moving around anymore than it already has.

With the clip closed you can see that the fender arches, the center flat area & the sideburns match up pretty well with the rest of the body.

Archie
MetroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niiice update archie, but you evaded the previous question!

Matthew Hanson
101st
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MetroMatt:

Matthew Hanson
101st

What previous question?
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MetroMatt:

Matthew Hanson
101st

I'm pretty sure that there is no set price on what this one off will end up costing. To many unknown factors to give a firm quote.
I think it's one of those builds where if you have to ask how much..............you can't afford it.

This is just my opinion, I have been wrong.
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

We've done quite a few things on this car since the last update.

Let me see if I can bring this up to date.

Here are some pictures of the jig we used while doing the center area of the front clip.....

Notice how the jig was built to get the center of the front clip to mathc up with the cowl area.

Once we put the clip back onto the car & before removing the jig, we looked at what it was it was going to take the get the sideburns to stay in place. We decided to to build onto the jig to have it hold the sideburns into place so we could reinforce them also.

We used the sideburn jig to hold the sideburns where we wanted them while we handformed steel & glassed it into the inside of the clip. The steel is also welded to all the previous steel work on the inside of the front clip.

After this is all glassed into place, the front clip is put back onto the car & the jig removed.

Here you can see how the whole front clip has a complete steel framework skeleton to support it & hopefully keep the fiberglass body from moving around anymore than it already has.

With the clip closed you can see that the fender arches, the center flat area & the sideburns match up pretty well with the rest of the body.

Archie

Archie that is one damn nice job on the reenfocemnets on the front clip I wish more people took the time to do it right seen to many kobled up kits lately

Love the build

Hats off to you Archie

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 10-19-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good. One of those kits that comes pre-colored red.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I'm pretty sure that there is no set price on what this one off will end up costing. To many unknown factors to give a firm quote.
I think it's one of those builds where if you have to ask how much..............you can't afford it.

This is just my opinion, I have been wrong.

As I said, it was just out of curiousity. I understand that this is probably a "by the hour" type job as opposed to a chop top or V8 swap where there's actually a fairly set rate. I just thought it might be interesting to see how much money gets tied up in something like this. I know someone who put a rebody kit on a VW Beetle years ago (I know it's not the same thing) and I know how much money he had invested in the labor/parts (not counting the larger motor and the price of the kit itself. I think it's kind of neat to sort of compare that kind of stuff. If the price is a touchy subject, I understand. And, no. I couldn't afford it. I can't even afford one of Archies chops or V8s (although those are on my wish list if I ever had the money).
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice build Archie!

BTW - Ultimate Cars TV show is airing an episode called "Supercars" (2004) featuring the Lamborghini Miura as #2 in their countdown of the top 5 all time supercars...
It's on the Discovery channel in Canada tonight.

Ryan

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

[This message has been edited by Fiero2m8 (edited 10-21-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since my last report, we've dedicated a lot of labor to address issues & in fitting the center body section of this car & working on getting the doors to fit right.

We've had the center body section on & off the chassis about 5 times while fiberglassing inside & out.

We've modified the rocker panels to bring the front end up & under a bit to make it more accurate.

We've built up the lip that the windshiel will sit on the make it wider & thicker.

We've glued the inner & outer halves of the doors together & finalized the hinges.

We've modified the outside & front side of the "B" pillars so that they match up with the door better.

Some of these pictures should help.

Here we've just put it on the lift to begin work on the center body section. Note, if you can, how the rocker panel is wider (taller) towards the front than at the back.

Here you can see the beginning of the "B" pillar work....

Fitting the windshield, note the narrow edge around the windshield, we're going to make it wider.

Also working on the door jambs....

Here we've done the cuts on the rocker panel & have put the 1st layer of finberglass on the area where we cut it.....

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Gluing the doors together.....

We took the rear clip off & set it up so we can do the fiberglassing on the inside too.....

Here Kris has put metal around the windshield area, then we can fiberglass over the metal to make the windshield lip wider & stronger.

Finerglassing the inside....

After we remove the metal & before trimming this is the new area around the lip of the windshield.

Another layer of glass at the back edge of the door & you can see it's starting to look good.

Starting to look good.

Thanks

Archie
PFF
System Bot
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow..I am fiberglasted!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ProjectPb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ProjectPbSend a Private Message to ProjectPbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
keep up the good work. I will be watching this post till its finish. I also don't know if this was asked but what kind of bill will a build like this have along with it. i am sure i don't want to know tho.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dam nice job Archie you absolutly amaze me some times with your attention to detail on fitting glass together corectly keep up the great work this is one for the books
keep us posted this is realy becomming my fav post
gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie reads before posting, if that question about $??,???.00 were to be answered, it already would be. If his cost to service
were out of line this thread wouldn't exist.
@Archie:
There used to be an company in Wheat Ridge CO that did a pseudo replicar of a late '55 Mondial. They were called Kendrick
(the owner last name) Industries, their project was named the Mondrea. It was, IMHO, a voluptious, "Drop Dead Gorgeous" roadster designed to fit a VW chassis. If you need to add anything to your stable of product, please look it up. This was marketed
when 'Kit Car Magazine' was still printed on news print. The car was produced between '83 & '85. There was also a tube Chassis
version for front engine FoMoCo running gear.
When I called them some 8-10 years ago the bucks were for sale but w/my kids entering college, and my having NO experience
in glasswork, I passed on the opportunity, They may still be around.
If any members are mag. collectors perhaps some photos could surface?

http://books.google.com/boo...rick+Mondrea+Mondial

http://tinyurl.com/Kendrick-Mondrea

Norm

[This message has been edited by gt88norm (edited 10-31-2008).]

Theo_nr1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Theo_nr1Send a Private Message to Theo_nr1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Archie,

Very good job !! no half work.
With what did you glue the door halfs together? Epoxy or what? It doesn't look like normal resin and glassfiber.. on my Murena the front bumper and rear are 3 glasfiber parts also gluded together but no idea with what kind of stuff this is done best. I would have thought that it was best done with glasfiber and resin.

Cheers, Theo
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waching
beautiful project
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

He who dies with the most toys... still dies.

Check out my restoration!

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This kit looks wicked! This has got to be one of the best looking rebodies for a fiero I've ever seen. Mabey top three, along side the Pantera and the Reventon. Archie, is the drivetrain going to be longitudinal or transverse? I think it should be length wise to be closer to the original. Just my .02 Cents. Nice work!

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 11-23-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

This kit looks wicked! This has got to be one of the best looking rebodies for a fiero I've ever seen. Mabey top three, along side the Pantera and the Reventon. Archie, is the drivetrain going to be longitudinal or transverse? I think it should be length wise to be closer to the original. Just my .02 Cents. Nice work!

This one will be a transverse LS3 with a 6 speed. Actually the original car is also a Transverse driveline.

Archie
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The original was a transverse v12. The engine block and tranny were cast as a single piece.

Here's a wealth of Muira info:

http://web-cars.com/miura/engine.php

Archie, will you be putting an SV emblem on it?
PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

The original was a transverse v12. The engine block and tranny were cast as a single piece.

Here's a wealth of Muira info:

http://web-cars.com/miura/engine.php

Archie, will you be putting an SV emblem on it?

They fixed a lot of these issues with the SV.
The transverse layout was inspired by the Austin Mini.
http://video.google.com/vid...bCQ&q=top+gear+miura
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice workmanship on the chassis and body... *bump*

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

They fixed a lot of these issues with the SV.

What issues?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie whats up 11 pages back had a hard time finding the build and no updates please we need to see more
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.autoblog.com/200...or-cali-restoration/

The gorgeous Lamborgnini Miura chassis.
That transverse V-12 just looks stunning.

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is really packed in there.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A long overdue update.

We've been working on a lot of different things.

Let's see if I can show you the highlights of everything we've been working on.

We did some basic fitting of the seats into the car..... I'll have more detailed pics later.

We also are working on fitting the rear bumper/grill into the car...

Whenever we're working on one of these projects, we usually are working on 2 or 3 different parts of the car at the same time.

Same thing goes for this car......

We started working on installing the nose grill.......

That's when we noticed that the grill opening in the nose was for a standard Miura......

See the pointed ends on either end of the grill opening?

Then notice how the grill frame insert is rounded on the ends, like the SV opening is....

The ogiginal parking lights we had we not going to work with that grill insert so the owner of the car quickly found some RAV-4 lights on EBay that are going to work out good.

So to make all that fit, it's going to take some cutting & fiberglassing...........

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Here Kris has done some cutting & fitting of the grill instert into the grill opening....

Now that we know it's going to work, it's time to make the opening around the grill insert look like it was an exact fit.

In the meantime we've also been working on the door latches....

Every once in a while you gotta step back & see where you are. Here the front clip is off for glassing the nose area, the doors are open while we work on the latches & the rear clip is open as we start working on the rear clip latches.

The grill opening looks a lot better when the front clip is right side up & back on the car....

And finally, few in-process pics of the rear clip latches.....

Archie
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

... rebodies for a fiero ... along side the Pantera and the Reventon.

Reventon rebody for a fiero ?! - sure would like to see a link to that source or website ....
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Reventon rebody for a fiero ?! - sure would like to see a link to that source or website ....

http://hk.youtube.com/watch...KqzM&feature=related

http://hk.youtube.com/watch...GSOE&feature=related
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WooooooW ! Thanks. Incredible replica but their website has been suspended
jbuell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jbuellSend a Private Message to jbuellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what you are looking for......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking awesome Archie.

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

He who dies with the most toys... still dies.

Check out my restoration!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that's where they store the spare tire; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
MoneyNoMo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2009 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MoneyNoMoSend a Private Message to MoneyNoMoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some more VERY nice pics of a 1967 miura at this dealer's site: http://www.fantasyjunction....ra%20P400-3.9L%20V12
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We haven't had an update on this build lately but we have been working on the car.

I just haven't had time to make the posts to keep up.

If you've looked at any pictures of a Mirua, you've noticed that, when off, the headlights lay back into the fronmt clip kind of like a 928. When they are opened they are hinged todards the front & just pivot up.

If you look at detailed pics of the headlights, you'll find that all of this was done with 1960's technology.

Here's a few pics of what we did with them.

I call the back end of the light a stove pipe.

After getting the light hinge figured out on the right side of the car we worked on making the light so it would go up & down on command. In other words we worked on the light mechanism. We will be putting adjustable arms on these.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-22-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now we're getting on to the interior.

A little history......

Here is what the parts looked like back when we got them from the U.K.

This is exactly how they looked, we hadn't laid a hand on them at this time.

It looks like someone had been trying to prep them to make molds off of them but hadn't completed that process yet.

This is what we're going to build our dash from. We will reburb all of them along the way.

As this progresses, you'll be able to see what we did to reburb them.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
First up we had to put the heaterbox back in, to make sure we left enough room for it when building the interior.

Then we installed Dynamat over all the nicely Powdercoated interior surfaces.

A long time ago, before the chassis was Powdercoated, we had mounted the major dash parts into the chassis so that we could establish the mounting points to the chassis. That way we wouldn't have to drill too many holes or do too much welding to the chassis after it was coated. So now we're going for a finished configuration then we can blow it apart to send it out for upholstery.

Notice the part we are starting with for the center console. It's the console pc. from my interior kit. Watch this part closely & you'll see it get greatly modified.

Notice how the 2 gage pod openings in front of the driver are off center to the steering wheel. Obviously the kit this dash was originally made for had the steering column a little farther outboard.

We have a center console/glovebox/cupholder thingie from a Jetta (I think) & the plan is to build it into the center console.

Here you see the VW console fitted down inside our console & you see that we've made a rear console cover to fit over the ECM area.

We didn't want to make that part from scratch because it would have wasted a lot of time. We also would have had to worry about making it symetrical. So we looked around all the stuff we have laying around & found that this wash tub (being used as a parts bin) was just the ticket. So we used it as a mold & made a part off of it. I love walking around hardware stores (or even plastic container stores) to find things that could be helpful when making other things.

Here is that center console I told you to watch getting another modification made to it.

Here you can see that we are progressing on the center console. At this point I think it has had about 6 mods done to it with more yet to go.

We even made a little coin tray type pocket so that when the cupholders pop out & open up there's room for the bottom part of the holder.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

RichLo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLoSend a Private Message to RichLoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are those going to be guages in the center dash ontop of where the heater and radio goes or what are those round slots for?

[This message has been edited by RichLo (edited 02-26-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock