Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Miura project begins (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Miura project begins by Archie
Started on: 12-08-2007 07:13 AM
Replies: 834 (215014 views)
Last post by: Archie on 02-03-2023 02:01 PM
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The details.... amazing.

[edit: how about that?]

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Next week these grills will go out for a Satin black powdercoating.

Archie

The aluminum vents are beyond belief! Excellent job.
jeffdavison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdavisonSend a Private Message to jeffdavisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FANTASTIC BUILD!!!

Just wanted to let you in on some parts, since you are doing the inner door panels.

The original Miura inner door handles and trim (known as "spoons") were a common part that were also used in the Fiat 850 Spider. They were also used for the Lancia Stratos, Currently I am building a Stratos replica. I have acquired a few sets for my build. They are relatively inexpensive. The "Spoons" are made from Stainless Steel.

I'd post some pics, but I haven't got the hang of this forum yet as this is my first post. If you want some pics, drop me a pm or email.

Many Italian cars shared common parts.... also the headlamps and clear covers are also from an early Fiat 850 spider as well as the tail lamps. It appears you used Fiat X1/9 tail lamps, close, but no cigar... sorry. Nice tho, but if authenticity is the goal, and you are taking the time for accuracy, the 850 Spider tail lamps are the ones to use, They can be found and fairly cheap too. Good to know when you're scouting for parts to avoid the "Genuine Lamborghini Miura" price premium that people tack on.

also..... it looks like you are doing the entire project from scratch.... man, I only hope that you may offer a "kit" some day!

Jeff Davisonm

[This message has been edited by jeffdavison (edited 05-09-2010).]

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eyelashes or no eyelashes ?

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 05-10-2010).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffdavison:

FANTASTIC BUILD!!!
also..... it looks like you are doing the entire project from scratch.... man, I only hope that you may offer a "kit" some day!

Jeff Davisonm

Damn Archie,

Just the thought that there can be (would be?) a kit available, would sent this Forum wild! Is this possible?

Cordially,
Kevin

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie and crew... The aluminum grill design that you came up with would be considered artwork in my household.

JeffDavison... 1st post, and you are already helping out the community.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

eyelashes or no eyelashes ?

Eyelashes - DEFINATELY!
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, the SV model doesn't have the eyelashes.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

You get to have way too much fun at your day gig.

\/\/
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffdavison:

FANTASTIC BUILD!!!

Just wanted to let you in on some parts, since you are doing the inner door panels.

The original Miura inner door handles and trim (known as "spoons") were a common part that were also used in the Fiat 850 Spider. They were also used for the Lancia Stratos, Currently I am building a Stratos replica. I have acquired a few sets for my build. They are relatively inexpensive. The "Spoons" are made from Stainless Steel.

I'd post some pics, but I haven't got the hang of this forum yet as this is my first post. If you want some pics, drop me a pm or email.

Many Italian cars shared common parts.... also the headlamps and clear covers are also from an early Fiat 850 spider as well as the tail lamps. It appears you used Fiat X1/9 tail lamps, close, but no cigar... sorry. Nice tho, but if authenticity is the goal, and you are taking the time for accuracy, the 850 Spider tail lamps are the ones to use, They can be found and fairly cheap too. Good to know when you're scouting for parts to avoid the "Genuine Lamborghini Miura" price premium that people tack on.

Jeff Davisonm

Welcome to the forum.

We have been aware of several of the Miura parts coming from the Fiat. The headlights we are using are from the 850 Spyder & we converted them to pop up.

Appreciate the info on the interior release handles. Wish you had been here a couple of months ago, when we were looking for handles that looked right & would fit in the limited area we had to work with. However, at this point we are well past the point where we can re-do that feature. The door panels have been built & upholstered already.

We know what you mean when you say that OEM parts are expensive. A single tail light assembly is on EBay right now for $2500.00.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item5887a326a8

That makes these light look pretty good.

I've been a Pro-Rally fan since the early '70's & I've always loved the Stratos. A guy who I used to Rally with bought a Stratos kit out of the U.K. many years ago. AFAIK, he still hasn't started building it yet.

I know that your Stratos kit is not built on the Fiero chassis & thus would be off topic on this forum but I'd love to see any pics or build info that you might have. Maybe you have a build thread or web site on your car.

As for a "kit" for this car, We're not going to be building a kit for this car.

If you go back & check out the body "kit" we put on this car, you'll see that all we got was the body panels & they weren't complete. The panels were of very poor quality & everyone of them needed extensive work to make them fit. There was no metal with this "kit" no instruction, no pictures of build details, no hinges, no windows, NOTHING!!!!.

When I build a "Kit", I believe in making it a complete kit that has all the parts, detailed instructions & all details on all the parts needed to put it together. It would have cost a fortune to develope molds & jigs for all of the parts we've had to make or modify to offer a complete kit. Then we'd need to build a 2nd car to prove out all the parts that we'd be selling with the "kit".

I did all this back when I built my GT40. (there is a build thread someplace on this Forum) I developed all of the tooling & all of the parts to make an accurate GT40 replica that would fit on a Fiero chassis. Spent a lot of $$$$ on tooling & building. While everyone loved the car & it even made the cover of one of the Kit Car magazines, I haven't sold one of the kits yet. All that money invested, no ROI.

I'm not going to live long enough to realize a return on the investment it would take to do a Miura kit.

Thanks

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a few updates since the last update.

We got the front bumper finished off & mounted.

We built a removable front plate mount & a scoop under the rad to scoop air into it & keep air from going around the radiator.

These parts & the hood grills are out for Powdercoating right now.

We also made a pair of small panels to close off the only open area of the front wheels wells.

We are waiting on the molding I ordered for the windshiel mounting & dor exterior door releases I ordered about 2 weeks ago. Then we can install the windshield & put the interior together.

That & setting up the windshield wipers & we'll be getting very close.

Archei

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got the grills for the top of the front clip back from the powdercoated 7 installed.

I gotta say, they are going to be one of the highlights of this car & they look great.

Archie
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie...

I've always been in love with the Lambo Espada. Just curious...what would be some of the considerations related to a possible body swap (beyond the obvious like engine location?)

By the way, I just logged onto this thread and your work is absolutely amazing! Beautiful!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We got the grills for the top of the front clip back from the powdercoated 7 installed.

I gotta say, they are going to be one of the highlights of this car & they look great.

Archie

Those would look great if they were made to the shape of the GT fastback deck vents.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome build. A very talented crew !!

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

MotorTV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorTVClick Here to visit MotorTV's HomePageSend a Private Message to MotorTVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Those would look great if they were made to the shape of the GT fastback deck vents.

Hmmm , Just might steel that idea for something similar... :-)
Chuck
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MotorTV:

Hmmm , Just might steel that idea for something similar... :-)
Chuck

hehe, come on over & I'll show you how to crank a Bridgeport....

lolololololol

Archie

< just kidding, Chuck is one of the best machinests I know >

------------------

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-27-2010).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading how your team created the vents, you guys get yet another Beautiful!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little update......

While we've been waiting on some windshield molding & waiting for the exterior door releases, we've been working on a few odds & ends.

You'll recall in the front compartment, we built a tray & floor to mount the battery into & seal off the compartment from the road.

I felt that to make this compartment as usable as we can, we needed a battery cover that closed off that area & yet was removable without using any tools.

Rob & Kris are very good at maing almost anything we need. So after establishing the criteria, Rob made this cover. It has walls that stick down into the battery tray to keep it in place.

These pics were taken before painting it because after paint it will be hard to see it clearly in pics.

We also made up a mounting for the windshield washer tank

We went to the boneyard & found a radiator overflow tank that would fit in the little space we had to work with & mounted that.

And we found some squirters for the windshield wipers. A long time ago we setup the windshield wiper motor & mechanics using a wiper system for a hot rod & got that all hooked up to the Fiero wiper control on the column. However, when installing the washer system this week, we had to rewire part of the steering column to make it work.

AND Finally, yesterday we got the windshield mounted.

The windshield installers still have to come back next week to install some "T" molding that they had to get.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A little update......

While we've been waiting on some windshield molding & waiting for the exterior door releases, we've been working on a few odds & ends.

You'll recall in the front compartment, we built a tray & floor to mount the battery into & seal off the compartment from the road.

I felt that to make this compartment as usable as we can, we needed a battery cover that closed off that area & yet was removable without using any tools.

Rob & Kris are very good at maing almost anything we need. So after establishing the criteria, Rob made this cover. It has walls that stick down into the battery tray to keep it in place.

These pics were taken before painting it because after paint it will be hard to see it clearly in pics.

Archie

I like that.
RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No paint prior to installing the windshield for the last time? Car is simply a work of art. The owner should be giddy.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We've only got a few people involved in this build here at the shop & including the owner. But, we're having a problem finding a part that will do a job we are trying to do to finish that car up.

I figure that with all the people who are following this thread maybe one of them might be familliar with a part that we can get & use.

So, if you can give us some input on a part that might do this job.

So here it is.....

For the last several weeks we've ben looking for a pair of exterior door lock/releases that will fit in the limited area we have to work with.

On a stock Miura, they have locking door buttons that are placed between 2 of the slats at the rear of the door....

The button in the above pics is square but a round button would be fine. We just need to find a button that can be locked with a key. Our intent is to have it activate an electrical button to pop the door open because there's just not room enough room to connect it with rods & levers to the bear claw door release.

The ideal button we want would be similar to this but it would be shorter with some kind of way to activate a button or switch on the business end of the button. It would need to be ket locked in a self contained lock cylinder & housing. And it would mount horizontally like this

This unit has a 1.1" Outside Diameter with a button what is 7/8" in dia.

However, we can't use this lock because it is too long. The O.A.L. is 1.9". Plus we would have to put some kind of rod in it to be able to use it to activate some kind of switch. (Like the drill bit in this pic)

We did find this button from a Trailblazer hatch release....

It's an electric switch, which is ok & the length (at 1.7" would just barely fit)

However, the exterior collar around the button, at 1.5", is too large in dia.

That Diameter will not fit between the slats which are about 1.1" apart.

One year of the Gen 3 'Vettes had a seperate button but the body of the cylinder behind the surface of the body is too large & would not clear the window that has to go up & down thru that area.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Archie

Edited to add......

I also should mention that we also have considered using the Fiero "T" top locks.

However, on those locks, they lock in the button IN position & not in the button OUT position.

unLocked position

unLocked position

Locked position

We are considering modifying a pair of them to use in this application.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-28-2010).]

328 mera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 328 meraSend a Private Message to 328 meraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonderful job!
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie...

How bout a visit to a motorcycle bone yard or honda or harley dealership... I'm sure you'll be able to track down some sort of saddle bag or seat lock that's small enough to work and operates like you need.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Nice!

Is that one of the fiat parts the original miuras used?
Squeaky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SqueakySend a Private Message to SqueakyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!! Great find, those'd look like they'd do the trick. Props to Archie for remaining true to the original Miura's, but even more so to the owners wishes. The BEST builders are those who welcome the owners involvment colaborate effectively with them so the end result is a perfect display of the what the owner's wanted and just how well the builder delivered. I dunno anything about the customer in this build (Other than he's one lucky guy), I think he's gonna need a labotomy if it's blowing his mind anything like the way it's blowing the minds of the people following this build!!!!

I was curious, do you use a sprayer for applying the glass like those used for glassing jacuzzi shells?

[This message has been edited by Squeaky (edited 05-28-2010).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I knew several people had knowledge that could resolve my problem.

Thanks for all the info guys, keep it coming.

Archie
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Aura:

Wow Nice!

Is that one of the fiat parts the original miuras used?

yes it is most small parts where from the fiat
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait, Thursday morning I will get to see this one in person.
see you soon Archie.
D.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://luptons.com/Hardware.asp might have what you need
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also... PT cruiser drivers door lock, Hyundai Elantra/sonata rear trunklid lock. I've noticed a couple of other small locks that might fit the bill in the last couple days as well.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I can't wait, Thursday morning I will get to see this one in person.
see you soon Archie.
D.

Yes, looking fwd to your visit.

However, you won't be the only one seeing it next weekend.

The owner of it thinks that it would be fitting for Rob & Kris to get some recognition for building it. So, whie it won't be 100% finished, we'll be bring it to the Dells next weekend.

Archie

------------------

need someone to make me a new sig.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-29-2010).]

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, if I remember right, the Suzuki Samuri had a fairly small button for a door latch with a key in it.

Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 05-29-2010).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have had several suzuki samurais and there is no button I can remember. Just a plastic handle much like any other truck that was kinda prone to breakage. The inside pulls were plastic as well. Someone made an aluminum set that I used in replacement.... just a thought..... you said that you were gonna use remote releases, why not just hide a very small button and use a fully electronic system that can arm the buttons only when you want them armed? That way you can hide the buttons anywhere that is hidden. Unless of course you just want to make it look exactly like the original cars mechanical setup.... I used to have a friend with a v8 s10 blazer that was totally custom and it had electronic doors. Pretty cool and nearly unpickable... peace OH btw, that is a masterwork of a replica you built there, you should be very proud of it. The Miura is one of my favorite classic exotics... peace

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, looking fwd to your visit.

However, you won't be the only one seeing it next weekend.

The owner of it thinks that it would be fitting for Rob & Kris to get some recognition for building it. So, whie it won't be 100% finished, we'll be bring it to the Dells next weekend.

Archie

Great, even better, Rob and Chris deserve it
D.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
archie pm sent. Hope this helps.

25thCountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 25thCountachSend a Private Message to 25thCountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the very old Fiat 124 uses that kind of door button, the same as the Countach...makes perfect sense if ya think about it, the Countach being Muiras' sister...I believe this is what you want for oem

Will
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

Archie here are what you need
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item3a4ab92737

I have a set of these ordered.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Archie
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a set of these ordered.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Archie

nice to see you went with originals they will bring out the look needed on the doors
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock