Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Carbon dioxide hysteria (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Carbon dioxide hysteria by olejoedad
Started on: 12-09-2022 03:51 PM
Replies: 1696 (20278 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 04-25-2024 12:26 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the real goal in the drive to curb cabin dioxide emissions?

It's certainly not to prevent global warming.....

https://youtu.be/M8iEEO2UIbA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Climate Knowledge in the Present.

Heretical Thoughts.

Al Gore's uttering is the proof, the evidence, of the lies.

Dr. Patrick Moore, Carbon and Climate Catastrophe
.. some more.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-09-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First time I heard of this guy. I may use up more of my allotted time on earth as the night grinds on (or during the next few days) pondering what there is to ponder. Here's a critique of William Happer from Skeptical Science, which bills itself as "Getting skeptical about global warming skepticism."

"Climate Misinformation by Source: William Happer"
https://skepticalscience.co...lliam_Happer_arg.htm
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13821 posts
Member since Mar 2006
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

First time I heard of this guy. I may use up more of my allotted time on earth as the night grinds on (or during the next few days) pondering what there is to ponder. Here's a critique of William Happer from Skeptical Science, which bills itself as "Getting skeptical about global warming skepticism."

"Climate Misinformation by Source: William Happer"
https://skepticalscience.co...lliam_Happer_arg.htm

You're good at parroting misinformation spread by the media propagandists, but it's pretty plain that you have no technical knowledge beyond using the internet.

Those of us that do have that knowledge and experience in applying that knowledge, understand the information he presents as evidence.

Hint: parrots have small brains, but they can learn to mimic sounds. They just don't know what the sounds signify.
Much like the vast number of proponents of the climate hoax in the media and their audience.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2022 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You're good at parroting misinformation spread by the media propagandists, but it's pretty plain that you have no technical knowledge beyond using the internet.

Those of us that do have that knowledge and experience in applying that knowledge, understand the information he presents as evidence.

Hint: parrots have small brains, but they can learn to mimic sounds. They just don't know what the sounds signify. Much like the vast number of proponents of the climate hoax in the media and their audience

Well, that changes everything.

What was I thinking?

Are you looking forwards to enjoying a warmer climate in your part of Michigan?

I'm not one for snow, myself. I'm in no shape for downhill skiing. Or even cross country skiing. But I did ride (on) a horse. Once, I made it all the way to the summit of Mt Shasta. No way that happens again.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-10-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would that it did....but it won't.

🦜
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

What was I thinking?

(snip)

Perhaps you remember a conversation on this Forum relating to complete thoughts vs. incomplete thoughts.

Or perhaps not.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Eloquently countering climate delusion, global government, totalitarian dictatorship.

Inevitable global war to destroy totalitarian sycophants, the minions and their masters, the cyclical redistribution of wealth.

' Evil can be measured by the depth of the lie,
no one seems to see the self destructive nature of lies.
To hide truth for the sake of a lack of understanding it, is to never know anything but lies,
and to die in ignorance. '

' There comes a time in the life of every human when he or she must decide to risk his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor on an outcome dubious.
Those who fail the challenge are merely overgrown children,
and so, can never be anything else. '
~ Robert A. Heinlein

' You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge
of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you.'

' Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves.
They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news.'
~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2022 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canada is on it !!

BAN PAINTBALL GUNS

BAN PELLET GUNS

BAN AIRSOFT

See....no more CO2 or used CO2 cylinders.

Metal waste and harmful gasses eliminated in one step.

Besides, those look like guns and we already banned finger-guns.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dapper William Happer,
his grandma was a flapper.
Like many aging boozers,
his lectures are for snoozers.

William Happer, currently the Blinding Fog Professor of Climate Science Denialism at Princeton University.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-10-2022).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what plants need! They have what I need!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dapper William Happer,
his grandma was a flapper.
Like many aging boozers,
his lectures are for snoozers.

William Happer, currently the Blinding Fog Professor of Climate Science Denialism at Princeton University.

Someone remind me......

Which page of the Liberal playbook is the one where the messenger is attacked because the message is true?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2022 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Someone remind me......

Which page of the Liberal playbook is the one where the messenger is attacked because the message is true?

A possible answer to your question may be found in Alinsky's Rules For Radicals 2, 5, 6 and 13

2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (See #2 and #5) They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-10-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2022 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something that "patrick" said about William Happer of "Carbon dioxide hysteria" fame, back in 2017. Although I have no reason to think that this was Pennock's forum member Patrick.

It's a comment that was posted in reaction to a an entry on the RealClimate(.org) blog:

"Fake news, hacked mail, alternative facts – that’s old hat for climate scientists"
Stefan for RealClimate; February 8, 2017.
https://www.realclimate.org...-climate-scientists/

That's a screenshot, but here are the links that were provided:

"Trump's potential science adviser William Happer: hanging around with conspiracy theorists"

The Princeton atomic physicist is no climate scientist – and he’s pushing the same old denier myths
Graham Readfearn for The Guardian; February 20, 2017.
https://www.theguardian.com...conspiracy-theorists

Twitter message about Oroville Dam
https://twitter.com/dana198...s/833702169186426880

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-11-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2022 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A space view of...uh... Greenland.

Cooling trend displayed graphically, the data as measured.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2022 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1479 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Describe the size of global warming, since this interview was aired, in 2012.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2022 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1479 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Aug 30, 2022.

' It's a Russian Plot ! '

' Craven Poltroonery '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-11-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2022 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scroll backwards to see what was on the ground before it got covered up by snow.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2022 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've started wearing a carbon-filter infused mask over my face, and in my underwear where I fart, 24/7 now. I'm trying to do my part for society and the rest of you should too.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2022 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I've started wearing a carbon-filter infused mask over my face, and in my underwear where I fart, 24/7 now. I'm trying to do my part for society and the rest of you should too.

Do you realize how many carbons they had to fleece to get that fiber? You should be ashamed of yourself.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2022 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Several weeks ago, an online venue known as TheBestSchools(.org) published a very long interview with William Happer, whose views were the subject of the Original Post.

"William Happer’s Interview on Global Warming"
TBS Staff; September 19, 2022.
https://thebestschools.org/...r-on-global-warming/

A valuable addition to anyone's William Happer dossier.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2022 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

"I'm flooding the zone!"
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"I'm flooding the zone!"

I can get behind this if the ROI is there... but like buying solar for my own home, it would take me a full decade to realize an actual savings... so in the end, is it worth it?

There are some things we'd need to consider:
- How much power does one single sea-based windmill produce?
- How much does it cost to build one of these?
- How much does it cost to install one of these?
- How much does it cost to transfer power from one of these? (cabling costs, etc.)
- How much does it cost to annually maintain one of these?
- How long will one of these last before it needs to be completely replaced?

Personally... I am not seeing a reality where the gain outweighs the cost. The cost for something like this is probably astronomical... significantly more than a land-based one. I'd have to assume that a simple natural gas power plant, or even a new Gen3/Gen4 nuclear power plant, while more expensive than a single one... would be significantly more efficient and provide significantly greater power than a collection of sea-based windmills at the same cost.

I'm open to hearing otherwise... but I also consider what effect a storm would have on something like this... or even a hurricane.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I can get behind this if the ROI is there... but like buying solar for my own home, it would take me a full decade to realize an actual savings... so in the end, is it worth it?

<SNIP>

Personally... I am not seeing a reality where the gain outweighs the cost. The cost for something like this is probably astronomical... significantly more than a land-based one. I'd have to assume that a simple natural gas power plant, or even a new Gen3/Gen4 nuclear power plant, while more expensive than a single one... would be significantly more efficient and provide significantly greater power than a collection of sea-based windmills at the same cost.

I'm open to hearing otherwise... but I also consider what effect a storm would have on something like this... or even a hurricane.

I think this is one of the better "reads" on the subject. If someone were to read it attentively from first word to last... about 10 minutes of reading. It was published only a week ago.

"California’s coming offshore wind boom faces big engineering hurdles"

The US is auctioning off its first floating offshore wind power sites this week, which could unlock a vast new source of clean electricity along the West Coast.
James Temple for MIT Technology Review; December 5, 2022.
https://www.technologyrevie...engineering-hurdles/

Here's an excerpt:

The appeal of floating wind is obvious. Somewhere around 60 meters deep (nearly 200 feet) it becomes impractical for developers to build what are called fixed wind foundations. But the winds above deep waters far off the coast are often ideal: strong and consistent.

Off Morro Bay and other potential California sites, the winds dip at midday but rise in the early evening, in nearly perfect sync with consumer demand—and in much the opposite pattern from the electricity generated by solar farms.

Those characteristics will help the state’s grid operators draw more of their electricity from carbon-free sources through the evening, which will serve an increasingly crucial function as the California power sector moves off fossil fuels, says Alla Weinstein, chief executive of Trident Winds, which is a partner in the Castle Wind joint venture, which is bidding in the auction this week.

The state’s climate laws will require 90% of its electricity to come from such resources by 2035. That same year, California will mandate that all new passenger vehicles sold in the state must be zero-emissions, placing growing demands on the grid.

Research groups estimate that the costs [of floating offshore wind] could fall from around $200 per megawatt-hour to between $58 and $120 by 2030. That would leave floating offshore wind more expensive than solar and onshore wind, but it could still serve an important role in an overall energy portfolio.

This is why the Department of Energy is calling these efforts the Floating Offshore Wind SHOT—as in "moonshot"—instead of the Floating Offshore Wind PLAN.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-13-2022).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"I'm flooding the zone!"

The first off shore wind farm ? There is only one damn windmill.

40 years of off shore experience ? What kind of off shore experience ?

Is that off shore windmill floating free, no tethers to keep it place ?

Did you hear that noise ? It sounded like a bomb went off. Breaking news, .... AOC's movie / documentary, "To The End" was released this past weekend. At 120 theaters. It brought in $80.00 a theater.

If the movie theater ticket was only $10.00, Eight people overcrowded the theater.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only a handful of mostly small demonstration projects have been developed so far, totalling around 125 megawatts, according to a Department of Energy report published earlier this year. The largest floating farm in the world so far is the nearly 50-megawatt Kincardine project off the shores of Scotland. There are also small projects operating in China, Japan, France, Norway, and Portugal, the report notes.

There are big plans to build more globally. The total capacity of projects in the pipeline—including large sites in Australia, Brazil, South Korea, and the United Kingdom—doubled in 2021, to more than 60 gigawatts.

The Biden administration has set a US goal of developing 15 gigawatts of floating wind by 2035 and established a program designed to cut the cost of the technology by 70% over that time. (It’s also aiming to build 30 gigawatts of all types of offshore wind by 2030.)

https://www.technologyrevie...engineering-hurdles/
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is why the Department of Energy is calling these efforts the Floating Offshore Wind SHOT—as in "moonshot"—instead of the Floating Offshore Wind PLAN.

NASA's landing on the Moon did have a plan.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With yesterday's news regarding fusion, wind is really starting to look like so much hot air.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you hear that noise ? It sounded like a bomb went off. Breaking news ! A bomb did go off.

AOC's new movie / documentary, "To The End", came out just this last weekend. At 120 theaters. It only brought in $80.00.

Let's see, I can do easy math. $80.00 a theater, tickets at $10.00. That is eight people who gve a damn.

I guess you wasted $10.00.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
With yesterday's news regarding fusion, wind is really starting to look like so much hot air.

Scientists and experts now need to figure out how to produce much more energy from nuclear fusion on a much larger scale.

At the same time, they need to figure out how to eventually reduce the cost of nuclear fusion so that it can be used commercially.

“At the moment we’re spending a huge amount of time and money for every experiment we do,” said Chittenden. “We need to bring the cost down by a huge factor.”

Scientists will also need harvest the energy produced by fusion and transfer it to the power grid as electricity. It will take years – and possibly decades – before fusion can be able to produce unlimited amounts of clean energy, and scientists are on a race against the clock to fight climate change.

“This will not contribute meaningfully to climate abatement in the next 20-30 years,” Friedmann said. “This the difference between lighting a match and building a gas turbine.”

CNN; December 13, 2022.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12...n-climate/index.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-13-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“This will not contribute meaningfully to climate abatement in the next 20-30 years”

You mean, kind of like wind and solar?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2022 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a wind energy jihad being planned in the Middle East.

"Egypt’s $11 [billion] wind project aiming to power Europe and Saudi Arabia to be operational by 2030"
https://www.arabnews.com/no...526/business-economy

"Saudi Arabia's [Public Investment Fund] buys into German offshore wind developer Skyborn"
https://renewablesnow.com/n...oper-skyborn-808004/
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did they change the colors?

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-14-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2022 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

It's hard to zero in on who "they" are, without more information about that weather map.

Improved readability for people with color blindness has been cited as a factor by the Met Office (United Kingdom's National Weather Service) and the BBC.

"British weather maps over the years have been adapted to be more accessible for viewers, particularly those who live with colour blindness, according to the UK’s national weather service, and broadcaster, who both spoke to Reuters. The comments came in response to widespread social media shares of a meme comparing two heatwave forecasts on two different years in the UK, suggesting it was proof of the national media stoking baseless fears of climate change."

That's the first paragraph from a recent report (8 minutes of reading) in Reuters. The report includes several Twitter messages with images of weather maps.

"Fact Check-British weather maps have changed for better accessibility"
Reuters; July 22, 2022.
https://www.reuters.com/art...limate-idUSL1N2Z30KX

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-14-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2022 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

It's HD1 tv GERMANY. (ARD) public service broadcasting

Think of it as the German equivalent of PBS

Lots of CLIMATE CULTISTS there so anything goes.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-14-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2022 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2022 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, now that we have despoiled so many beautiful places on the Earth with wind farms and solar farms, let's go after the oceans and shorelines.

I certainly hope that someone perfects electrical generation from tidal action, it would be invisible, perpetual and not dependent on the weather.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock