Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Carbon dioxide hysteria (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Carbon dioxide hysteria by olejoedad
Started on: 12-09-2022 03:51 PM
Replies: 1696 (20274 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 04-25-2024 12:26 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
The geography and topography of the Los Angeles Basin created the dramatic smog episodes caused by heat inversions of the atmosphere, but all around the world, cities and the surrounding areas had air above that was hazier and less transparent because of the aerosol and particle emissions that were endemic to that time in world history.

Why don't you want to dance with me ?

Endemic, ? Oh, I forgot, the fear factor, .

Boo Hoo !

Heat inversions ? What quack made that up ? I do think I see your logic inversion.

LA is a zhit hole city. Let's stop the world so LA can continue to be a zhit hole city.

You can look at these photographs and sense that the temperature around you (if you were there) would be somewhat lower, because of the sunlight being weaker at ground level because a certain percentage of it was being blocked from ever reaching the ground by these aerosols and particles.

You are asking us to reach, to believe you, . Somewhat lower ? My temperature in Bandera, also in Kerrville, is lower than in San Antonio, 60 miles away. Always, winter, summer, never hotter. We have never known what "smog" is. Is my sunlight weaker at ground level because a certain percentage of it was being blocked from ever reaching the ground by these aerosols and particles ? NO !

... and turned into a diffuse or indirect lighting that did not light up the ground and oceans with the same warming effect as direct or high angle sunlight... like the sun's warmth from mid-morning to mid-afternoon on a day with clear or mostly clear skies.

Let's absorb it. Let's put solar panels on every vacant spot on the Earth, to save the Earth from a one degree of a temperature in 100 years. If that prediction will be the only fear factor, is nothing to fear. Again, !

Will you still be saying "the sky is falling" ?

If you want to dance, dance with me. Unless, you can not dance !
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Let's absorb it. Let's put solar panels on every vacant spot on the Earth, to save the Earth from a one degree of a temperature in100 years.

I'm sorry to say it, but your willingness to bloviate about global warming far exceeds your interest in becoming conversant in any way with how the climate scientists think about it.

You are denying the validity of something you know almost nothing about.

I think you are not separating the climate science from the ways in which people and organizations (including governments) are reacting to the climate science.

You don't like the prospect of more electric road vehicles, or you are very dubious that it can be made to work. That's understandable. But I think you let that contaminate your attitude towards the climate scientists and their research.

Maybe more electric cars will be good, or maybe it won't, but that doesn't change the scientific understanding that connects human greenhouse gas emissions with greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere, which connects with the greenhouse effect and how that is pushing towards an increasingly warmer planet.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-08-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry to say it, but your willingness to bloviate about global warming far exceeds your interest in becoming conversant in any way with how the climate scientists think about it.

Oh, I see, you do not bloviate about Global Warming, .

I AM the conversant. You are the one who added the dodge and weave dance step to the Wiggle. I have never not responded to your thoughts, your questions.

I am sorry rinselberg. I didn't realize you were a Climate Scientist. Where did you study ? OPOU ? DGU ?

I almost finished 11th grade in high school. I am, more than you, capable of thought. In part, because I am conversant.

Are you going to higher education to be smarter, or, do you know it all already ?

I am consistently always trying to know it all. I know I will never know it all, because you never have known it all.

You are affirming the validity of something you know almost nothing about. Because you don't know how to think. Well, I have to take that back. You think what you are told to think.

Tell me. What in your brain convinced you that the Climate Gawds were right ?

I am smart enough to know that I will not get an answer. Because I think. I have logic, because I think.

I have been whipping your opinion's azz, because ... I am capable of thought. Your thoughts are plagiarized from what others think because, you have been told what to believe. I have not seen you offer a thought, ever, that you can or ever have defended. With self thoughtful thought.

You probably don't think the reason I have ever need a "link" to make you think what I say is true. Why do you need those ... Lies, Damn lies, Statistics, Graphs, and Links ?

I am running out of daylight. I am not done yet.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-08-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you study ?

Rinselberg once said he went to Harvard. I don't doubt that.

Isn't that where Fauxcahontas taught?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you noticed that rinselberg dances the wiggle.

They say the fittest shall survive
Yet the unfit may live
Let 'em wear gaudy colors
Or avoid display
Hey it don't matter
It's all the same So I do this and I do that
So I do this and I do that
So I do this and I do that
It's never straight up and down
Oh you got a nickel
I got a dime
I'd like to get to know you
But I haven't got the time
You gotta walk like a mannequin
Roll like a tire
Act on reaction
Dodge the big spud fryer
So wiggle on the bottom
Wiggle on the top
Wiggle up the middle
And laugh a lot
Cause I've been living in a wiggly world
Wiggly world, a wiggly world
I got to tell you
I've been living in a wiggly world now

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2023 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

His having "went to hahvahd..." literally doesn't mean a squirt of piss nowadays.

Remember, the geniuses at "hahvahd" also "think" that men can be women based solely on the fact that they "feel like it".

Not impressed. Like at all.

If anything, now that I know that, I have even less respect for him and his "science".

obammy alledgedly went to "hahvahd", and look what a communist idiot he is.

He might just want to keep that little tidbit to himself from now on...

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell me. What in your brain convinced you that the Climate Gawds were right?

I think that the Climate Gawds (climate scientists) are much closer to the truth than is "cliffw".

It's based on a preponderance of the evidence, which includes what I have read and viewed from the climate scientists themselves; what I have read and viewed in the news media about what the climate scientists say they believe, as reported by the news media; and finally, it includes how the climate scientists and news media reporters converse with me. (Of course, it's a one-way conversation.) In other words, what they look and sound like, as I perceive them through the medium of the media.

Forum member "cliffw" seems more convinced that the climate scientists are wrong, than I am convinced that they are right.

For me, aligning myself with the climate scientists is based on what I perceive as a preponderance of the evidence.

The way that "cliffw" is aligning himself against the climate scientists seems more like an Article of Faith, on his part.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-09-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indeed, she did lie to everyone there too.
Liawathaa.
Climate Alarmism
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can tell people that I went to Notre Dame, MIT, and spent some time at Oak Ridge National Laboratory... But as soon as my trailer was unloaded I left.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 04-09-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cuts through the bs.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1479 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Predictions Are Wrong
Wow !
For Real ?

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think that the Climate Gawds (climate scientists) are much closer to the truth than is "cliffw".

Ah, I see, you don't know how to think.

I will walk you through "how to think". I need you to think, for yourself, meaning for your personal benefit. And ours.

It's based on a preponderance of the evidence, which includes what I have read and viewed from the climate scientists themselves; what I have read and viewed in the news media about what the climate scientists say they believe, as reported by the news media; and finally, it includes how the climate scientists and news media reporters converse with me. (Of course, it's a one-way conversation.) In other words, what they look and sound like, as I perceive them through the medium of the media.

What do you think is wrong with your above thoughts ? Oh, there is so much. Pick one.

I am sorry. I need to put on my Easter Bunny suit. I have been told Bumbling Biden is lost and needs guidance.

You are not done with me yet.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bees toe 3 years ago
" The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people. "
Priceless.

Scott L 2 years ago
As Richard Feynman stated, " I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned. "

See ? The sky really is falling !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-09-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2023 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1479 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Later, Portland was built where the flushes went.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2023 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry. I need to put on my Easter Bunny suit. I have been told Bumbling Biden is lost and needs guidance.

They were not confident I could handle Bumbling Biden. They also hired 'backup'.

It takes a man to confess his ignorance. We have realized it but am glad you might see it.

Preponderance of the evidence ? The only evidence you see is that that supports your opinion. Do you really believe that if it is on the idiotnet that it is true ? What you read and viewed is from your own choice of news intelligence ?
What have you read or viewed which challenges what you believe ?

Preponderance of the evidence ? How sad and utterly repulsive. You want to condemn impoverished children of color to work as slaves mining toxic materials, without personal protective equipment in an endeavor which has not been developed with any safety considerations.

Then these toxic materials are washed in local waterways, polluting them.

You want to contaminate the Earth with billions and billions of waste batteries.

You want to eliminate 1000's of very good paying jobs, devastating families, local economies, and many other things.

For what ? Your traumatic fear that 1 degree rise in temperature in 100 years is going to annihilate all life on the planet.

All on the evidence it takes to indict a ham sandwich.

As I said, it seems as if you do not know how to think. You logic is weak because your reasoning is weak.

The only evidence you see of which to indict a ham sandwich is only the things you will consider. Of course you will think the preponderance of evidence supports you predetermined view. Anyone accomplished in thinking, logic, and reasoning would question what they have been told. You seem to be lacking there also. You have been assimilate by the Borg.

I have been trying to help you think, by asking questions of you which require thought. Is there a reason you don't answer them ? Is it because you don't want to think, or, you will not accept any new belief of truth ?

When one weighs evidence, they need to also consider their experiences with such evidence. Has one Global Warming prediction came true ? Do you always believe people who have a track record of ZERO ?

All the Green Gawds Disciples want us to do things, which they won't do. Have you given up all fossil fuels ? If the Greenies are so wishing to save the world, they should give up all fossil fuels. Wouldn't that cut our green house gas emissions by half ?

It chaps my azz that the Nit Wits want me to subsidize their Lunacy at wallet point.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2023 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

General Motors will lead a $50 million funding round for lithium extraction startup EnergyX
  • GM Ventures is leading a $50 million funding round for Texas startup EnergyX.
  • EnergyX has technology that can mine lithium more efficiently than current methods.
  • GM will help EnergyX deploy its technology, while getting "dibs" on lithium from mining projects developed by the startup.

John Rosevear for CNBC; April 11, 2023.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/0...rgyx-investment.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-11-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2023 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
"London Calling"
Big Wind Wants You!

Posted to YouTube on April 10, 2023.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2023 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What this congressman fails to figure out, like the majority of the R's in congress, and even Trump himself, is that they keep asking the wrong questions and seem to be under the impression that the left-wing lunatics are just simply unaware that of what they're doing or are just incompetent, but the reality is they know exactly what they are doing.

They know "globull warming" is BS, they know that EV's, wind & solar power, will never work realistically. They know ALL these things.

The real goal to to limit the movement of the people, to keep them in certain areas, to keep them under control, to force people to bend to their will and cotrol what they eat, drink, think, say, do, where they go, how they get there, etc., all under the guise of "globull warming".

WE, the human race, the carbon-based lifeforms, are the carbon dioxide, they want eliminated.

This is what they hoped to accomplish with the SCAMdemic, but that failed like everything else they do.

And this nonsense will fail too.

We tried EV's in the 70's - FAIL.
We tried EV's and solar power in the 80's & 90's - FAIL.
Now they're trying EV's, solar power, wind farms, and the LIE that CO2 is a "greenhouse gas".

There's nitrogen in the air as well, 78.09% to be exact, why is that not a problem?
There's also 0.93% argon in the air, but apparently that's not a problem.

But these fools expect us to believe that the 0.04% of carbon dioxide is the problem, and will wipe out life as we know it? Seriously?

Are they retarded?

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 04-12-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fitz301:
There's nitrogen in the air as well, 78.09% to be exact, why is that not a problem? There's also 0.93% argon in the air, but apparently that's not a problem.

The air has lots of Nitrogen molecules and Oxygen molecules. Each Nitrogen molecule is two Nitrogen atoms bonded together. Each Oxygen molecule is two Oxygen atoms bonded together. These are symmetric chemical bonds, because it looks the same from either end.

That's different than the bonds in the greenhouse gas molecules, like a molecule of carbon dioxide or CO2. In the case of CO2, each of the two Oxygen atoms is bonded separately to the Carbon atom. So there are two C-O bonds in each molecule of CO2. A C-O bond does not look the same from either end, because Carbon and Oxygen are different elements. These are asymmetric bonds.

Argon doesn't even exist in molecular form. It's just single atoms of Argon. There aren't any bonds.

It's the asymmetric bonds that create the greenhouse effect, and Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are all excluded from this category. This is why Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are not greenhouse gases and do not contribute to global warming.

Here are two good primers on the topic:

"Explained: Greenhouse gases"
https://news.mit.edu/2017/e...reenhouse-gases-0130

"How do greenhouse gases trap heat in the atmosphere?"
https://climate.mit.edu/ask...trap-heat-atmosphere

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-12-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nuclear Warming, an immediate existential threat.
Which American city do you volunteer to be the first destroyed ?
Philadelphia ?
' To make it a symbolic destruction. '
Now, choose twenty more.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the rump

and the followers of the rump

are the threat to progress

but they are so sure they are RIGHT

they are not capable of understanding
that they are the problem

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

General Motors will lead a $50 million funding round for lithium extraction startup EnergyX

GM Ventures is leading a $50 million funding round for Texas startup EnergyX.
EnergyX has technology that can mine lithium more efficiently than current methods.
GM will help EnergyX deploy its technology, while getting "dibs" on lithium from mining projects developed by the startup.

"London Calling"
Big Wind Wants You!

Posted to YouTube on April 10, 2023.

Is that how you want to respond to my post , just before yours ?

Preponderance of the evidence ? The only evidence you see is that that supports your opinion. Do you really believe that if it is on the idiotnet that it is true ? What you read and viewed is from your own choice of news intelligence ?
What have you read or viewed which challenges what you believe ?

Preponderance of the evidence ? How sad and utterly repulsive. You want to condemn impoverished children of color to work as slaves mining toxic materials, without personal protective equipment in an endeavor which has not been developed with any safety considerations.

Then these toxic materials are washed in local waterways, polluting them.

You want to contaminate the Earth with billions and billions of waste batteries.

You want to eliminate 1000's of very good paying jobs, devastating families, local economies, and many other things.

For what ? Your traumatic fear that 1 degree rise in temperature in 100 years is going to annihilate all life on the planet.

All on the evidence it takes to indict a ham sandwich.

As I said, it seems as if you do not know how to think. You logic is weak because your reasoning is weak.

The only evidence you see of which to indict a ham sandwich is only the things you will consider. Of course you will think the preponderance of evidence supports you predetermined view. Anyone accomplished in thinking, logic, and reasoning would question what they have been told. You seem to be lacking there also. You have been assimilate by the Borg.

I have been trying to help you think, by asking questions of you which require thought. Is there a reason you don't answer them ? Is it because you don't want to think, or, you will not accept any new belief of truth ?

When one weighs evidence, they need to also consider their experiences with such evidence. Has one Global Warming prediction came true ? Do you always believe people who have a track record of ZERO ?

All the Green Gawds Disciples want us to do things, which they won't do. Have you given up all fossil fuels ? If the Greenies are so wishing to save the world, they should give up all fossil fuels. Wouldn't that cut our green house gas emissions by half ?

It chaps my azz that the Nit Wits want me to subsidize their Lunacy at wallet point.

Poorly played son, poorly played. Did you post that because I told you it chaps my azz to be forced to pay for Lunacy ? You asked for it. I can play your game.

Your response confirmed what I suspected. I did not want to believe it. I would bet you would be leading the "shout down mob" if I voiced my thoughts in a public venue. Leftists refuse to debate and will not even consider an opinion but their own. They refuse any to voice their opinion which might spur people to thought. Like a coch roach, they scatter from the light.

Also, did anyone ask you to help us find Global Warming Bullzhitnews or info ? You are not the only one who knows how to Google. Are you really that narcissistic of your opinion that you want to continually parade it's Lunacy to all the world. Even a dog will not defecate in it's own space.

I guess "Fitz" is the first person to have ever said "I don't believe in the urgency, or even the priority for the world as a whole, including national governments, to take steps that are intended to reign in greenhouse gas-driven global warming." The first person to have said that, in those or similar words. Because "Fitz" is a man who truly has thoughts of his own. He couldn't possibly have been influenced by anyone else's revealed words on this topic.

Can you be that devoid of thought ? Billions of people think the same way as Fitz. I guess rinselberg is the first person in the world that believed Chicken Little. Talk about calling the pot black, .

I don't know why I am wasting my time learning you how to think. You don't want to. What reasonable person would consider your opinion when you have demonstrated it is worth less than snot.

I would like to know how this "Abrupt Climate Change" book has been viewed by the IPCC and whether there's any discussion of this book in the latest synthesis report from the IPCC.

Not just the IPCC.

It is a source of CO2. From creating it, till after I burned my copy.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Globally, 2022 was a big year for wind and solar

Sam Meredith for CNBC; April 12, 2023.
https://www.nbcnews.com/sci...power-2022-rcna79308

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-12-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I simply don't believe Al Gore, a flim flam artist if there ever was one.
The same blarney fraud scam that the Swedish Ice Princess is singing for all the ignorant suckers out there in the lands of duh iq disabled.
The separation of you and your wealth, to feed their appetites for extravagant lifestyles, and security for themselves.
Just you try to collect reparations from them, for the fraud statements they've made over the course of their careers.
' Sorry Al, you can only fill your bizjet's tanks to 1/4 on the flight back to the beach ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-13-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Globally, 2022 was a big year for wind and solar

April 20th is Earth Day. Would you like me to ship you an old tire to burn. I have plenty. I don't want to be the only one having fun.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2023 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
Sorry Al, you can only fill your bizjet's tanks to 1/4 on the flight back to the beach ! '

It's a CO2 super spreader jet.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2023 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uninformed, stupendously ignorant, detached from reality.
' The sky is falling ! '
' Yes, master. '
' 0.04% of the sky is falling '
' Yes, master. '

I suspect that if you were to inform them that their paychecks were to be reduced to 0.04 %, they would complain.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2023 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Argon doesn't even exist in molecular form. It's just single atoms of Argon. There aren't any bonds.

A molecule can be defined as the smallest particle of an element or a compound that is capable of an independent existence and shows all the properties of that substance.

It says that in general molecule is group of two or more than two atoms, but it could be one atom also in case of Argon, Helium and other noble gases. A single atom of noble particle satisfy the necessary condition of molecule, that it is capable to exist independently and it show all property of that noble gas.
Thus atoms of Noble gases such as Argon, Helium can also be called molecules.

Bottom line, Argon exists as a monatomic molecule.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 04-14-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2023 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:
Bottom line, Argon exists as a monatomic [single atom] molecule.

Fair enough. I was not on point about the terminology.

That does not "wreck" what I was saying about greenhouse gases. A molecule of the inert gas Argon is the same as a single atom of Argon. There's no chemical bonding of one atom to another in an Argon molecule, because there's only one atom (of Argon) in an Argon molecule. And that is why the Argon in the atmosphere has no planet-warming greenhouse effect. None whatsoever.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-15-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been thinking ... about what I said while conversing with rinselberg.

Even a dog will not defecate in it's own space.

Since then, I was wondering why rinselberg will defecate his personality. What motive could he have to do it intentionally ?

I was thinking, why did he reply to my thoughts with his "message". After I ridiculed and debunked his subject matter, and, called his thinking abilities in doubt.

So, I assessed his posted reply meaning. I must have triggered a sign of his guilt and embarrassment when I accused him of convicting poor, impoverished, children of color, to work for salve wages, to mine toxic elements to produce electric batteries. In a process with no personal protection equipment or safety standards. Which also pollute local waterways.

Convicted on the evidence which can indict a ham sandwich. Evidence, one sided, which he did not evaluate. I must have triggered his guilt and his shame of doing so.

How can he save face ? He thinks this will absolve him of his guilt and shame ...

• GM Ventures is leading a $50 million funding round for Texas startup EnergyX.
  • EnergyX has technology that can mine lithium more efficiently than current methods.
  • GM will help EnergyX deploy its technology, while getting "dibs" on lithium from mining projects developed by the startup.

... knowing full well the the 'tree hugger' denomination of the Cult will never allow mining on US soil. Knowing full well that GM will never be able to compete with free labor. What is this getting "dibs" about, ? Did you recognize that he highlighted TEXAS ? I am from Texas.

His next response to me, ...

"London Calling"
Big Wind Wants You!

Hmm. back to the indoctrination game plan. London is not calling. London was not even mentioned in that youtube. The indoctrination game plan needs to make people think everyone think the Gawds are 'salvation'. So others will think like that too.That same strategy is used in all dumbocratic endeavors. That's why the dumb in government has all the ABC departments claiming the GRIFT is true.

Global Warming sounded plausible at first. Till we found out that they fudged the data and the UN's International Panel for Climate Control got caught in an email expose describing their acknowledgement of the Grift.
I am wondering if rinselberg is complicit in the Scam, or if the Gawds are using him as a useful idiot. He believes in the [Cult because other lemings are going over the cliff, en mass. There is other pertinent information he is hiding from us, or, too ignorant to know. I think the latter.

We know he will not answer questions which question the validity of his Religion. I would think anyone will answer a question of their assertions as fact]. He reminds me of a Bible Thumper. Instead of thinking the sky is falling, he is proclaiming "the end is near".

I doubt he knows that all fossil fuel vehicles only account for contributing 15% of the CO2 to the atmosphere. Be ready for more control of your freedom. The other 85% contributors will be next.

It all became surreal because we did not stand up against bullzhit ! We better stand up now, before it's too late.

He is either complicit or too ignorant to know he is helping bring down America and allow China to control the world. In the guise of saving the world. One would hope he remembers that during the Scamdemic, we depended on China for most everything we needed. Which was unbelievably stupid. Now, he is trying to make us surrender our ability to ... travel, deliver products, farm, have night illumination, among more than you can imagine. Allowing China to control our fate when they decide to take over.

rinselberg, did you know China controls ... China accounts for around two-thirds of mining and 85% of refining of the materials to make EV batteries ? Also batteries for EVs.

rinselberg, have your Overlords told you your efforts might be doomed ?

“This New Internal Combustion Engine Will Destroy The Entire EV Industry!”
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could see these hydrogen-powered Internal Combustion Engines carving out some niche applications in the road and transport vehicle marketplace—including ships and prop-driven aircraft..

I can't see them as "EV Killers".

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That does not "wreck" what I was saying about greenhouse gases. There's no chemical bonding of one atom to another in an Argon molecule, because there's only one atom (of Argon) in an Argon molecule. And that is why the Argon in the atmosphere has no planet-warming greenhouse effect. None whatsoever.

Tell us disciple, do all the greenhouse gasses have their own exclusive 'click' ? Or, do they intermingle ?

Did you know argon can get trapped inside of oxygen ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does Argon get trapped inside of Oxygen?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could see these hydrogen-powered Internal Combustion Engines carving out some niche applications in the road and transport vehicle marketplace—including ships and prop-driven aircraft..

Just as EV's started as a niche, and still is.

I had a lot to say. No response ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lithium will be mined in South America, the Untied States, Canada and Australia. And Sweden or Norway... I think I was reading about that, recently

I think Lithium is already being extracted in commercial quantities from salt deposits in South America.

China will not have a monopoly on the raw materials for EVs.

EV vehicle designs, EV motors and drivetrains, EV batteries... none of this is static, or locked in to exactly as it is today.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How does Argon get trapped inside of Oxygen?

Why ask me ? You fancy yourself as a climatologist.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I think Lithium is already being extracted in commercial quantities from salt deposits in South America.

Really ? We have salt domes here in TEXAS.

EV vehicle designs, EV motors and drivetrains, EV batteries... none of this is static, or locked in to exactly as it is today.

Just like internal combustion engines ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-15-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2023 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet, not one fossil fuel refinery has been approved for construction since the 1970's. Your complaint is caused in part by 50 year old refineries.

C'mon rinselberg. Don't hold back. Tell us all about the virtues of EV's. Perhaps you can get more people agreeable if you told them that a low end model will cost $60,000. To replace it's battery costs about $20,000. You can't do it yourself. It weighs about as much as most vehicles on the road today. 3,000 lbs. One would be stupid to buy a used one wondering when he is going to have to spend $20.000.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-16-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2023 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say "hello" to the ELECTRIC VIKING
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock