Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Carbon dioxide hysteria (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Carbon dioxide hysteria by olejoedad
Started on: 12-09-2022 03:51 PM
Replies: 1696 (20287 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 04-25-2024 12:26 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2023 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

There is one God. I am sure you are familiar with the parable of the blind men describing an elephant.

your blind men not only guess at what they feel by touching the beast

but also guess the will of the beast that they have no clue about

while telling you what they think the beast thinks about sex and love and war

I see any man trying to tell me the will of an invented non-existent god as about the same

fine for you do as you will

BUT

a big problem if you want laws based on rules for goat herders from 3k years ago from the buybull
that effect me !

and one in 3 or 3 in one with icon's or not father = son or over the son
arian catholic cathar gothic protestants then pick the sub cult and sub-sub-cult or revisions or synods
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2023 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2023 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well yes the back story is a bit weak

a small tribe is the only sole worthy group to try to follow the law
out of all the nations only them no back up or control group
only them nobody else anywhere ever gets the same group of laws
and this allows a very brief domination of neighbors some how
really never out side the control of egypt until they weaken and fall and Babylon took over
then iran then greeks then romans
so never free or even any power just losers

only after the failure and corruption is the actual god required to kill itself temporarily
to somehow allow magic rule revision of the laws
now why this allpowerful allknowing god needs to die
and not just SAY new rules is never clear or A NEW TABLET OR 4
and even after doing the cross thing romans burn the city and gods house too a few years later
so not much defense

side note the german's who burned rome were christians also just a different cult arians not catholic
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2023 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
If the Climate Activists really believed any of the crap they post, they would be out planting trees all day.

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I think that I shall never see, a HOAX more BOGUS than "plant a tree."

Austin plans to reduce urban heat by using $35 million to plant 400,000 trees

I think that I shall never see, a HOAX more BOGUS than buy a EV. Man forced to ditch Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern times’
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2023 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35940 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by williegoat:

I believe God created evolution.

God had a plan (still does). Evolution was / is part of it.

Yet people worry about a one degree rise in the Earth's temperature in 100 years.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2023 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Yet people worry about a one degree rise in the Earth's temperature in 100 years.

that god plan you babbal about

how did he tell you ?

in the buybull ?

or some other way
PROOF ?

WHAT IS IT
last one is kill every one but a few soon with a trump
as written in the rev
that one needs lots of revisions to be acceptable

BTW IS THE BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY STILL A GOOD IDEA NOW WITH TOO MANY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is my belief as well... the whole idea that ANYTHING exists is fascinating. And the fact that space is infinite is also just insane. Our minds conceptualize that everything has a boundary, a border... and what's beyond that border is something else. Some people theorize that space is actually shaped like a doughnut, and it contracts and expands over billions of years in a cycle... that may be viewed similar to flat-Earth theory is now within a few hundred years, who knows. Others think dimensions are what goes "beyond" the boundaries of our universe... so what's beyond dimensions?

It's truly fascinating, but yes... I 100% believe that evolution is the science behind God's creation.

Originally posted by ray b:
that god plan you babbal about

how did he tell you ?

So, I'm not at all bothered by the questioning, and I'm OK that people do not believe. I've had several personal experiences that have absolutely no explainability. To the point that what I've seen and directly experienced are physically and metaphysically impossible. They've come immediately after situations in which I've directly asked God or questioned Him.

I am well aware though that the construct of "religion" is largely man-made, in that, we've created a framework for worshiping God. I also recognize that the majority of Earth's monotheistic religions all share similarities, and even the same individuals. For example, Judaism and Christianity are obvious... but Islam also follows much of the Christian faith and historical story-line. There are some 50+ individuals in the Bible that are also in the Koran. So I also recognize perhaps that all monotheistic religions might be worshiping the same God... and I accept the possibility that as a Catholic, the Catholic religion could just be my culture's way of worshiping the same actual God that other religions do.

What I try to do, is live my life the best way I can. I try to be a good and honest person. I fail at it constantly, but I try. I mean, I'm not stealing **** or punching people in the face or anything like that... but I mean... I try every day to be a better person, and it's all I can try to do. I also hold the belief that we go to the same place when we die... everyone from Hitler to Mother Theresa. So I don't hold it against anyone if they do not believe in Christ, or my version of religion. I think I just try to be a good person, and we'll see what happens.

I do try to remind myself that the most important thing I can do is to leave this place better than I found it. That means both in contribution to society, in the way I raise my children (or daughter in this case), etc. In 50 years, I'll be long gone, and maybe a couple of people will remember me, and eventually no one will care anymore... and that's OK. I don't care about a lasting legacy, but I do want to know that my life had purpose... that I at least made a difference in some way. And that's all I can hope for...
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
many think sigmund freud got it right

yes the same phyco with the id and super ego medical claims

he said the egyptians who followed king tut's dad's new cult
got run out of the river valley over to the so call holyland
over time their one god sun god became jaway of the jews then JC then big mo
so the big 3 religions are are warpped versions of amon/ra cult of tut's dad
https://www.worldhistory.org/amun/

none had to travel far or fast the whole area was a weeks long walk from the other

my point is
if there is a god
why are there so many cults
a god should have a religion
a religion
not every fool gets to make up a belief system
no two alike
with tens of thousands of kinds of christian churches in major or minor varations
jews split before J C with factions in the buybull listed
after J C jew and christians split and there the christians fragmented
catholic gostic arian manasomething and others
there never ever was a single god backed church
just every nut gets to start a cult unless the existing cults war on them
and the existing cults sure do war on each other

if there was a god there would be a single god led religion
if there is no god everyone gets to make up what ever ie what we see now
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God gave man free will, the freedom to thrive or suffer, the freedom to believe or doubt.

He gave us the freedom to be wrong and the freedom to be evil. Ants, amoeba and bacteria have no choice.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

if there was a god there would be a single god led religion

We can't get our own country to agree on things, how do you expect an entire world to agree to one god.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn that 1980.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 08-26-2023).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The summer of 1980 was surprisingly hot.

The summer of 2023 has been unsurprisingly hot.

That's climate change.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Damn that 1980.

Wow, pretty warm temperatures for Moscow.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The summer of 1980 was surprisingly hot.

The summer of 2023 has been unsurprisingly hot.

That's climate change.

Really ? Climate changed twice in 40 years ? Or, are you saying every year since 1980 hot got hotter ?

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2023 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2023 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some sensible thoughts amidst the hysteria.,....

https://imprimis.hillsdale....bout-climate-change/
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2023 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Other-worldly"

EXCERPT

A relentless heat dome that has parked over the Gulf Coast region for much of summer reached a climax late last week and this weekend, bringing some of the highest temperatures ever recorded from coastal Texas to southern Alabama. . . .

Underneath the relentless heat dome, the sea surface temperatures of the gulf have cooked, warming more than 3 degrees above the norm for the date.

The water has also heated up far beneath the surface.

In fact, temperatures of nearly 88 degrees (31 Celsius) are common to depths of 165 feet (50 meters) below the surface, according to data posted to Twitter by Kim Wood, a professor of meteorology at Mississippi State University. University of Miami hurricane scientist Andy Hazelton called the ocean heat “other-worldly.”

Water temperatures where Idalia is forecast to track this week are the warmest they have been since at least 1982, according to catastrophe researcher Richard Dixon.

While the Gulf of Mexico as a whole has cooled slightly compared with earlier this month, when it shattered records, it remains near all-time highs.

"Gulf Coast temperatures surge to highest levels ever observed"

Since late last week, both Houston and New Orleans set all-time highs as water temperatures hover in the upper 80s to near 90

Ian Livingston for the Washington Post; August 28, 2023.
https://www.washingtonpost....-water-temperatures/

Another link that I expect will provide free access to the great multitudes that are not online subscribers to the Washington Post:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/w...observed/ar-AA1fTCtr

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-01-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2023 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Other-worldly"

And ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2023 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Ocean heat waves like the Pacific's deadly ‘Blob' could become the new normal"

"A fin whale found on an Alaskan beach in 2015 might have been among the victims of The Blob."

Warren Cornwall for Science; January 2019.
https://www.science.org/con...ld-become-new-normal
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2023 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Ocean heat waves like the Pacific's deadly ‘Blob' could become the new normal"

Cool, evolution !
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2023 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You see kids, the con is the repetition of false information.
ie: You are being lied to.
Taxing the misinformed, for their money, simply.
' I've been in politics for more than forty years, having enriched myself ! ' ~ Biden_Joe, a grifter.
fjb for the nuke war he'll start.
' Yeah, fjb a creep '

Patrick Frank
Having read, or watched, the many hours of dialog by the scientists presented, do you feel informed sufficiently to make a decision, regarding the pretendadent's political schemes ?
Time was, a heckling on the campaign trail would trigger a resignation. Perhaps rotting tomatoes and foul eggs is in order, tossed, to harry the scoundrel from the stage.
' Biden_Joe ! You suck ! '
fjb for the fraud.

Lord Monckton - Corpus Christi College, Oxford, October 12, 2022.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-04-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2023 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Republicans never found an issue they couldn't lie about.

esp if the pay rate is good

and big oil is rich
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2023 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More food for thought ( posted for those on the Forum that can still think critically )

https://youtu.be/72uza9JpT-I?si=P9RCKCiyOXETt9yq
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2023 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
More food for thought ( posted for those on the Forum that can still think critically )
https://youtu....KCiyOXETt9yq

I didn't want to view the YouTube video, but I found a way to read about it.

"We could be 16 years into a methane-fueled 'termination' event significant enough to end an ice age"

Methane emissions from tropical wetlands have been soaring since 2006.

Sascha Pare for Space(.com); August 18, 2023.
https://www.space.com/clima...on-event-end-ice-age

It's not a long article. Here's the last two paragraphs:

While the evidence remains inconclusive, the scale of such a shift in climate is worth pondering, he added. In the past, terminations have flipped vast expanses of icy tundra in the Northern Hemisphere into tropical grasslands roamed by hippos, Nisbet said. There is no way to know what a termination could signify today, given that we are not in an ice age. "We're not saying we've got proof this is happening, but we're raising the question."

Regardless of whether termination-scale climate shifts are on the horizon, tackling methane emissions should be high on our list of priorities, Nisbet said. "We can do a great deal to bring down methane," he said, and this includes plugging gas leaks, and tackling emissions from manure, landfill and crop waste.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2023 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two cat 4's now a full spin up 1 to a full 5 in a day

sealions
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2023 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update from the Weather Channel on Hurricane Lee:
https://weather.com/storms/...apid-intensification
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2023 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn that Climate Change.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 09-20-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2023 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's simply amazing how much cooler it was in Mexico!
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2023 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another rube who does not know the difference between "hottest single day of year" and "earth temperature". Just like one days rainfall measures the drought conditions for a year.

Waiting for winter when Wichita claims the existence of snows disproves any claims of global warming. "Derp. It is cold outside. That means no global warming. Derp."

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who are the "Four Horseman of Climate Change"..?

Click to show

That's according to a new essay by "O Harrison" in the Survivor's News, which bills itself as "the most accurate source for documenting the global destruction of the political right."

I guess that means the global destruction that's being perpetrated by the political right.

Here's the essay, for the curious:
https://www.thesurvivorsnew...en-of-climate-change

If nothing else, it's a "catchy" word coinage.
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2023 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Misinformed, uninformed, wrong, false. Pete don't know dick.
A clown show of incompetents.
Halfwits

You see, the fall of the nation is imminent, obviously.
Reality is like that, it will always assert itself, truth is not an opinion.
Delusional zombies roaming the country seeking food and fuel, after the crash that Biden_Joe intends to implement.
Uh oh !
We triggered a depression !
We didn't expect that ! We don't understand what happened !
How many suckers out there will repeat the nonsense we tell them, parroting utter lies ?
' All of the party members will echo the party line, obedient and submissive. '
Would it then be fair to say that they do not support the facts ?
Sure, that is true.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2023 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Misinformed, uninformed, wrong, false. Pete don't know dick.

Pete is much smarter than the guy who does not even know the difference between "climate change" and "season change". All he did was spew his own opinion with no facts to back it up. You might be able to get away with that if you sound intelligent. But when you say something that stupid it pretty much blows any credibility.

**EDIT** Actually he might be correct about the California high speed rail being a boondoggle, but that is a sperate issue from climate change.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 09-24-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2023 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
Another rube...

In case anyone, "rube" or otherwise, wants to see some of the latest.

"Unprecedented Temperatures: Scientists Expect 2023 To Be the Hottest Year Ever"
Chinese Academy of Sciences for SciTechDaily; September 23, 2023.
https://scitechdaily.com/un...e-hottest-year-ever/

The hottest year since scientists developed confidence in their ability to assign a temperature that represents an entire year. (What else could it mean?)

"Earth’s average 2023 temperature is now likely to reach 1.5 °C of warming"
Katharine Sanderson for Nature; September 22, 2023.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-02995-7

"Why September’s record-warm temperatures have scientists so worried"
Scott Dance for the Washington Post; September 23, 2023.
https://www.washingtonpost....r-climate-threshold/

"As disasters spike, superpowers face mounting calls to forge climate deal"
Timothy Puko for the Washington Post; September 25, 2023.
https://www.washingtonpost....states-climate-deal/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-25-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2023 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In case anyone, "rube" or otherwise, wants to see some of the latest.

Cool ! Evolution in action.

Me, not scared.

By the way, 1.5 degrees Celsius means nothing to me. I know the Celsius scale has 0 degrees representing the freeze point and 100 representing the steaming point. Let's see. That would mean ... my mind is not able to put my thoughts to words. I am surprised that both systems have "degrees".

Tell us how you really feel. Translate you mystic ... numbers to degrees. What exactly is the world's yearly records. Year by year by year please. What was it when, just after inventing the internet, Al Gore discovered Global Warming. Why do they not still cal it Global Warming ? Of which you are claiming here.

None of the doom and gloom predictions have come true. None of them !

If man can not handle a different environment, it makes no sense to go to different celestial bodies.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2023 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Equatic catalyzes and powers the green economy. Our seawater electrolysis couples carbon dioxide removal (CDR) from the atmosphere with the production of green hydrogen at the lowest costs.
https://www.equatic.tech/

"Equatic" is a new name for what had been the "SeaChange" project.

Equatic has developed an electrolytic process for atmospheric carbon dioxide removal that leverages the size and scale of the oceans. The process stabilizes carbon dioxide permanently in the form of dissolved bicarbonate ions (in seawater), and in the form of solid mineral carbonates. Moreover, the process produces hydrogen—a green fuel—as a co-product that generates revenue and clean energy.

I think that efforts (like Equatic) to use engineering to remove large amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere are going to be a "thing." It's seen as a way to counteract the planet-warming effects of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels and so many other human activities and processes.

I don't think that the efforts to reduce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions are going to have a large enough impact, in and of themselves, to keep the planet from "losing its cool."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-25-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2023 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Equatic" is a new name for what had been the "SeaChange" project.

Blah blah blah.

Climate Change is the new name for what had been called Global Warming. Yet, the climate zealots can not explain how the warming temperatures change climate. They just say "it does".
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2023 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Climate Change is the new name for what had been called Global Warming. Yet, the climate zealots can not explain how the warming temperatures change climate. They just say "it does."

The temperatures that are already consistently warmer all around the world than the pre-industrial baseline, and that are clearly locked into a trend of getting even warmer still, absent a significant reduction in atmospheric greenhouse gases, are climate.

This bears repeating.

Climate is the temperatures that are already consistently warmer all around the world than the pre-industrial baseline, and that are clearly locked into a trend of getting even warmer still, absent a significant reduction in atmospheric greenhouse gases.

The already warmer and increasingly warming temperatures all around the world are part of the earth's climate.

So the assertion from cliffw that "climate zealots cannot explain how the warming temperatures change climate," is nonsense. It's an oxymoron.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-27-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Henry Ford
Coal
Oil

' An existential battle for survival,
and why collectives of foreign interests advocate the abandonment of cheap energy
for production of military strength.'

Without the mass production methods developed by Ford, and cheap coal and oil energy generation, the weapons production of the first and second world wars would have been impossible.
Inhibiting the continued military expenditures is of strategic primary interest to communist aggressors, imperialist national socialist communists intent on invasion of neighboring nations.
Russia.
China.
Iran.
A three front global war, easily lost by incompetent grifters, frauds, imbeciles.

' If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed;
if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory,
because it is better to perish than to live as slaves. '
~ Winston Churchill

Profound words.
' What ?
You'll wait until after nukes hit Washington and New York, before hastily hustling the demented pretendadent from the White House ? '

' A nice warm blanket Mr pretendadent, a hot bowl of chicken soup ! '
' OK.. thppfftt ! '

Peter don't know Dick.
' That's true ! '

A rainbow painted windmill isn't sufficient to power defense, never will be.
Looks like we're going to have to make a stink, if we are to prevail on this planet.
' Yeah, I never thought of it that way ! '
The greatest threat of global warming is a nuke war.
' omg ! '

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2023 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Henry Ford
Coal
Oil

' An existential battle for survival,
and why collectives of foreign interests advocate the abandonment of cheap energy
for production of military strength.'

Without the mass production methods developed by Ford, and cheap coal and oil energy generation, the weapons production of the first and second world wars would have been impossible.
Inhibiting the continued military expenditures is of strategic primary interest to communist aggressors, imperialist national socialist communists intent on invasion of neighboring nations.
Russia.
China.
Iran.
A three front global war, easily lost by incompetent grifters, frauds, imbeciles.

' If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed;
if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory,
because it is better to perish than to live as slaves. '
~ Winston Churchill

Profound words.
' What ?
You'll wait until after nukes hit Washington and New York, before hastily hustling the demented pretendadent from the White House ? '

' A nice warm blanket Mr pretendadent, a hot bowl of chicken soup ! '
' OK.. thppfftt ! '

Peter don't know Dick.
' That's true ! '

A rainbow painted windmill isn't sufficient to power defense, never will be.
Looks like we're going to have to make a stink, if we are to prevail on this planet.
' Yeah, I never thought of it that way ! '
The greatest threat of global warming is a nuke war.
' omg ! '

Former heavyweight Champion Joe Louis used mayonnaise to seal the cracks in his bedroom ceiling to keep out the poison gas, and would often build barricades out of old luggage around his bed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 43 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock