Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 58)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102440 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about black chrome car with red chrome over the strips and Pegasus. Black chrome wheels with red lip. I think I need to buy this program instead of making all these request. I'm just not sure what I want.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 12-31-2013).]

IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I think I need to buy this program instead of making all these request. I'm just not sure what I want.

GIMP 2.0 is free. That's what 85SEnotchie uses. I've been using it for my mods, too (sig)

Bob

------------------

imacflier

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could one of you folks with the mad graphics skills, PLEASE take the headlights from Norm's flipper hood ( http://normsfiberglass.com/fiero.html ) and put them on a stock '88 GT? I am going to paint mine this Spring and might want to put that style lights on beforehand. My mind's eye thinks it would look great....but would rather 'see' it before cutting up my fenders and hood.

TIA,
Larry
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Downloaded the program, so far nothing but a struggle on the how to.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I was dreaming at work the other day as I drove a Camaro SS, and as I looked into the sideview, I noticed how wide the hips on the new Camaros really are.
I love Camaros, I would love a new ZL1, or a '71, '89, etc...

So I was thinking, what would the Camaro hips look like on a Fiero?
I saw that one thread about the hips already being made for the Fiero, but those don't do quite what I want. I'm basically looking for the Camaro fenders on a Fiero, starting right behind the door.
Can someone Photoshop one or a few for me?
Doesn't matter the color, preferably notchback since that's what I have and I think it would work better than fastbacks.

These pics are just from google, use whatever makes it work for you

If the hip could start behind the door just like the Maro...
You get the idea...

If it looks good, I want all the credit. If it looks bad, its your fault!
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Downloaded the program, so far nothing but a struggle on the how to.

If you want some help I totally understand it took me forever to figure out how to use GIMP2 but ones you figure out the basics it is tones of fun message me in Facebook when you want me to help you out.

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by imacflier:

Could one of you folks with the mad graphics skills, PLEASE take the headlights from Norm's flipper hood ( http://normsfiberglass.com/fiero.html ) and put them on a stock '88 GT? I am going to paint mine this Spring and might want to put that style lights on beforehand. My mind's eye thinks it would look great....but would rather 'see' it before cutting up my fenders and hood.

TIA,
Larry

Scale is always a bit of a guess but what do you think of this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

So I was dreaming at work the other day as I drove a Camaro SS, and as I looked into the sideview, I noticed how wide the hips on the new Camaros really are.
I love Camaros, I would love a new ZL1, or a '71, '89, etc...

So I was thinking, what would the Camaro hips look like on a Fiero?
I saw that one thread about the hips already being made for the Fiero, but those don't do quite what I want. I'm basically looking for the Camaro fenders on a Fiero, starting right behind the door.
Can someone Photoshop one or a few for me?
Doesn't matter the color, preferably notchback since that's what I have and I think it would work better than fastbacks.

These pics are just from google, use whatever makes it work for you

If the hip could start behind the door just like the Maro...
You get the idea...

If it looks good, I want all the credit. If it looks bad, its your fault!

OK I think it's cool but it's what you think that matters most What do you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-06-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definately a fan of the "hips" look!

Jonathan
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

OK I think it's cool but it's what you think that matters most What do you think?

YEAAAA! that's what I'm looking for!
I think I would even make the rear wheel base even wider, making the hips even wider.
The wheels are a great touch too

That's what I was looking for instead of fenders that are available on one of the threads here

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 01-06-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I would even make the rear wheel base even wider, making the hips even wider.

That's what I was looking for instead of fenders that are available on one of the threads here

Cool glad it works for you and when you get the molds done I would like a set

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll post it here too The good old IMSA wide body is pretty close to the same idea you where asking for

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-09-2014).]

whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do this photochop or shop the 2014 Corvette Hood Vent onto a Fiero? If you need a picture I put one here2014 Corvette Hood Vent on A Fiero?

Thank You
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whitestar:

Can you do this photochop or shop the 2014 Corvette Hood Vent onto a Fiero? If you need a picture I put one here2014 Corvette Hood Vent on A Fiero?

Thank You

Something like this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
I just may have to do a chop top

And trying it out on a chop top

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-09-2014).]

whitestar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you that is pretty good, any chance you could lose the blue ring around the black vent or at leat make the blue ring black? Thanks again.

[This message has been edited by whitestar (edited 01-09-2014).]

DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool glad it works for you and when you get the molds done I would like a set

Yeaaaa that's gonna be a while, gotta get my car running first :P

But I think the 2014 Camaro vents would look even better on the Fiero, I plan on putting them on my hood to let the radiator vent better in the spring.

On second thought, maybe not, Chevy wants $262 DOLLARS FOR THE VENT ALONE! Holy Crap!
http://www.shopchevyparts.c...6238-p-92280008.html

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 01-09-2014).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about black chrome car with red chrome over the strips and Pegasus. Black chrome wheels with red lip.

Will you do this one as described, my skill with the program

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you that is pretty good, any chance you could lose the blue ring around the black vent or at leat make the blue ring black? Thanks again.

Here you go

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Yeaaaa that's gonna be a while, gotta get my car running first :P

But I think the 2014 Camaro vents would look even better on the Fiero, I plan on putting them on my hood to let the radiator vent better in the spring.

On second thought, maybe not, Chevy wants $262 DOLLARS FOR THE VENT ALONE! Holy Crap!
http://www.shopchevyparts.c...6238-p-92280008.html

Something like this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Will you do this one as described, my skill with the program

I will figure something out I tried but could not get the white to look red chrome I just thought of another idea I may go a little cross eyed doing but I'll give it ago
------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-10-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting their

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Seeing if sig works?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-10-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Sig should work now?

------------------

whitestar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Man that makes it much better and you even done such a good job on the 2014 Camaro vent that now I can't decide which I like better! I will check out both and see what the measurements and the prices are. Which ever fits the best and cost the least will probably be the one. Thanks again for the help!

[This message has been edited by whitestar (edited 01-11-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Man that makes it much better and you even done such a good job on the 2014 Camaro vent that now I can't decide which I like better! I will check out both and see what the measurements and the prices are. Which ever fits the best and cost the least will probably be the one. Thanks again for the help!

Welcome If you need more done to help let me know

------------------

jayrodmiller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jayrodmillerClick Here to visit jayrodmiller's HomePageSend a Private Message to jayrodmillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never posted on here before so go easy on me! lol! I have some....okay too many ideas floating around in my head and i was hoping someone could help. i thought it would be cool if a 1996 Trans Am WS6 front end could be used- always loved those! Also a "1/2 chop"... what I mean is keep the stock height on the top end of the windshield in the front and then remove out about 1.5" from the rear of the roof allowing it to slope back down slightly kind of like the Nissan 350Z.

Also i would love to post a rendering of that project that I did but I'm not sure how. Help with that too would be much aprecitated.

Thanks,
-jarod

http://images.extremedimens...thanegtlookfront.jpg
http://www.supercars.net/Pi...ebirdTransAmWS62.jpg
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jayrodmiller:

I have never posted on here before so go easy on me! lol! I have some....okay too many ideas floating around in my head and i was hoping someone could help. i thought it would be cool if a 1996 Trans Am WS6 front end could be used- always loved those! Also a "1/2 chop"... what I mean is keep the stock height on the top end of the windshield in the front and then remove out about 1.5" from the rear of the roof allowing it to slope back down slightly kind of like the Nissan 350Z.

Also i would love to post a rendering of that project that I did but I'm not sure how. Help with that too would be much aprecitated.

Thanks,
-jarod

http://images.extremedimens...thanegtlookfront.jpg
http://www.supercars.net/Pi...ebirdTransAmWS62.jpg

How's this? I tried to chop the back but you can't really tell but gave it ago

------------------

jayrodmiller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jayrodmillerClick Here to visit jayrodmiller's HomePageSend a Private Message to jayrodmillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Ps help. I have CS5 but I'm only familiar with Ai. Maybe someday I'll figure it out and be able to do stuff like this.

Here's a quick rendering that I did of that same idea.

]www.facebook.com/photo.php...type=1&theater[/img]

[This message has been edited by jayrodmiller (edited 01-22-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the Ps help. I have CS5 but I'm only familiar with Ai. Maybe someday I'll figure it out and be able to do stuff like this.

Here's a quick rendering that I did of that same idea.

]www.facebook.com/photo.php...type=1&theater[/img]

Your drawing looks fantastic! and you are welcome

------------------

jayrodmiller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jayrodmillerClick Here to visit jayrodmiller's HomePageSend a Private Message to jayrodmillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I played a bit with my Photoshop and came up with this! I'm very happy with the results!!

www.facebook.com/photo.php?...type=3&theater[/img]

-Jarod
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any pics I could use of an archie widebody without the wide front fenders? If I could get a link to the car as a whole to get some ideas from the different angles that would be best. Thanks gents!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok. I played a bit with my Photoshop and came up with this! I'm very happy with the results!!

]www.facebook.com/photo.php...type=3&theater[/img]

-Jarod

That looks really good

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Does anyone have any pics I could use of an archie widebody without the wide front fenders? If I could get a link to the car as a whole to get some ideas from the different angles that would be best. Thanks gents!

Not really sure about the request I have not found to many pix with out the wide front fenders?

------------------

mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not really sure about the request I have not found to many pix with out the wide front fenders?

That's the idea that I'm looking for, except I was wanting to see one that was complete.
i agree with you on the lack of cars without the wide front fenders.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When PIP finds the server again I'll post a picture here you go maybe looks a little more finished?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-28-2014).]

mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One color definitely helps. Sucks there aren't many more pictures out there with different angles. Seems its always done as front fenders included and no pictures without them from different angles.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just may have to do a chop top

And trying it out on a chop top

I spy my gold 87'

------------------
My Car - 87' GT 3800sc
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/121571.html#p0

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I look forward to seeing you again this year at Fiero Fast mitchjl22

------------------

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this car is interesting. I can't decide if I love the black roof or not. It makes sense but does it look as good as it seems like it would? I don't know.

Terry, can you tweak it a little for me? Extend the red B-pillars upward and create a roof spoiler like a boat. Make it about 4 inches above the roof. Here's a link to a boat:

http://newenglandboating.co...r-weekend-trips.html

Thanks! This ought to be cool!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock