Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 53)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102478 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Terry for the terrific Job;
Now this is what we are talking about:
IP: Logged
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Hope you like it I DOOOO!

Terry,
I always loved the Notchie style. But, can you lower it an inch and a half? I believe that style was Pontiac's original design. They raised the roof up 2 inches to accommodate the female drivers . Can you do it?

Cordially,
kevin

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Master of all things photo shop can you place this color on the outside mirrors of a GT bright red. I don't think it would work on the bottom rockers and all but maybe for comparison there as well.
Maybe the second larger image may help.
Alsa corp has this on sale until tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 05-15-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

Thanks Terry for the terrific Job;
Now this is what we are talking about:

You are very welcome! I am glad to help and it is really cool that something I photo shopped is going to be made. You and boostdreamer making the GTO nose is soooooooo cool!

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by kevin:

Terry,
I always loved the Notchie style. But, can you lower it an inch and a half? I believe that style was Pontiac's original design. They raised the roof up 2 inches to accommodate the female drivers . Can you do it?

Cordially,
kevin

The chop is always a guess as far as how much but its close what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Master of all things photo shop can you place this color on the outside mirrors of a GT bright red. I don't think it would work on the bottom rockers and all but maybe for comparison there as well.
Maybe the second larger image may help.
Alsa corp has this on sale until tomorrow.

Here is the first go at it what do you think I will edit later with the ground effects the same color or close

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-15-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you tweak this one for me? The scoops look really good and the front point looks good! Now all you need to do is
(1) instead of the center part fading into the hood like the sides do (the sides look great!) extend it all the way to the cowl,
(2) raise it about 2 inches at the cowl and widen it to about 2 feet at the rear. All the while keeping a rounded shape to the center portion.

Imagine a 67 Corvette hood without the "box" on top. I want the air from the radiator to be able to flow through it and exit at the windshield.

I know I'm picky! Sorry!

------------------
Jonathan

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/128333.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Would you tweak this one for me? The scoops look really good and the front point looks good! Now all you need to do is
(1) instead of the center part fading into the hood like the sides do (the sides look great!) extend it all the way to the cowl,
(2) raise it about 2 inches at the cowl and widen it to about 2 feet at the rear. All the while keeping a rounded shape to the center portion.

Imagine a 67 Corvette hood without the "box" on top. I want the air from the radiator to be able to flow through it and exit at the windshield.

I know I'm picky! Sorry!

Sorry thought we were good with crazy dragons pic at the top of page The angles are a little funny looking sometimes my drawing skills are not very good

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The width at the cowl is slightly wide.
It should be about an inch taller at the center of the cowl.
Make the center section rounded instead of flat on top.
The center section should resemble a triangle instead of having curved sides.

This is hard to explain! Thanks for your patience!

------------------
Jonathan

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The chop is always a guess as far as how much but its close what do you think?

Terry,
Da*n you have a gift Now I have a templete to give Archie. The "chop" looks so good because it is so subtle!

Cordially,
Kevin

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The width at the cowl is slightly wide.
It should be about an inch taller at the center of the cowl.
Make the center section rounded instead of flat on top.
The center section should resemble a triangle instead of having curved sides.

This is hard to explain! Thanks for your patience!

It Will Get There! Sooner or later edit I forgot to put the picture in

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-15-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Terry,
Da*n you have a gift Now I have a templete to give Archie. The "chop" looks so good because it is so subtle!

Cordially,
Kevin

Cool glad you liked it and hope to see it here soon!

------------------

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you, not sure I like it.

Here is the first go at it what do you think I will edit later with the ground effects the same color or close

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you, not sure I like it.

No problem I might have to try it on a silver GT it would possibly look better ?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It Will Get There! Sooner or later edit I forgot to put the picture in

We are oh so close! When I say the middle section should be like a triangle, I mean the entire middle section. All the way from the point at the leading edge of the hood to the cowl. I could describe it as a big triangular balloon being glued down to the hood and then filled with air. It will be rounded on the top. I'm sure that's hard to do.

The side scoops are perfect! Don't change them at all unless you have to make them "disappear" into the center section.

Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are oh so close! When I say the middle section should be like a triangle, I mean the entire middle section. All the way from the point at the leading edge of the hood to the cowl. I could describe it as a big triangular balloon being glued down to the hood and then filled with air. It will be rounded on the top. I'm sure that's hard to do.

The side scoops are perfect! Don't change them at all unless you have to make them "disappear" into the center section.

Jonathan

Yah it cuts into it a bit?

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey stop messin with my ride!!!! That's my baby your changing up there. lol

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1997 BMW 328 1997 Explorer 4X4 XLT

FieroNews

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 05-15-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Hey stop messin with my ride!!!! That's my baby your changing up there. lol

Sorry about that I did use it because it is gorgeous But I will use a different one next time

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, that is exactly what I asked for! I'm not thrilled with it. Can you change it once more? Make the cowl about half as wide. I'll leave you alone after that!

Jonathan

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Terry,

Cordially,
Kevin

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, that is exactly what I asked for! I'm not thrilled with it. Can you change it once more? Make the cowl about half as wide. I'll leave you alone after that!

Jonathan

No no no Don't leave it alone I love doing it this might be a little flat on the top but what do you think of it?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know. What do you think of it?

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know. What do you think of it?

Jonathan

It might be that it is three different pieces that does not look right the Corvette hood scoop might look a little better with the box on top when its wide enough will give you both those intakes you are going for maybe?
I don't know if a triangle will work with the intakes maybe by its self to look like the Pontiac badge might look kind of cool?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It might be that it is three different pieces that does not look right the Corvette hood scoop might look a little better with the box on top when its wide enough will give you both those intakes you are going for maybe?
I don't know if a triangle will work with the intakes maybe by its self to look like the Pontiac badge might look kind of cool?

Feel free to play with it! I'd like to see what you come up with!

------------------
Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feel free to play with it! I'd like to see what you come up with!

Pontiac Badge Scoop ?

I tried putting the box on top but could not get it to look right and ended up with a little different version of what you asked for

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-16-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I tried putting the box on top but could not get it to look right and ended up with a little different version of what you asked for

I like this one the best so far! Nice work! Good imagination!

------------------
Jonathan

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry about that I did use it because it is gorgeous But I will use a different one next time

Use it and abuse it will ya. I like seeing all this done to it. Thank you for the kind words as well on her.

Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1997 BMW 328 1997 Explorer 4X4 XLT

FieroNews

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Use it and abuse it will ya. I like seeing all this done to it. Thank you for the kind words as well on her.

Tom

Ok some people do not like there photos messed with. I could ask first but that would take a lot more time to get the ideas done so I just go with it and hope not to make anybody mad. I see it as a tool to inspire people to do the ideas that they have and I of course have fun doing it too. Thank you for letting use it.

------------------

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you put this onto my white 88?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

I like the black top. Is it a hardtop? Was that color scheme a factory thing? Looks good.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the black top. Is it a hardtop? Was that color scheme a factory thing? Looks good.

It was born a poor all white Duke with a sunroof, and 5 speed. I bought it with out a drivetrrain for $400.00 in 2009. I first installed a 4.9 w/automatic. It was a blast to drive. I purchased a 3.4 and a 125C when the 4.9 died a hidious death. I have around 12 K on it since. The solid black top was from a Fiero I saw a long time back here on PFF. I painted it black and installed it when I did a full off body paint job last September. No leaks or wind noise at all. I have a 4T60 with all the necessary needed items ready to go in.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 05-19-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
seth1972

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seth1972Send a Private Message to seth1972Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just read the latest 3 pages of this thread and I couldn't believe it...some of my favorite ideas all in one place - the bumper pad fastback, gto-nose, and firebird hood logo. I'm going to put on a bumperpad front clip on my 88 gt and a custom firebird-fiero mashup hood decal (similar the the one on fierosails.com but a little bit tweaked) for a super 80s look. I enjoy my car looking out dated.
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seth1972:

I just read the latest 3 pages of this thread and I couldn't believe it...some of my favorite ideas all in one place - the bumper pad fastback, gto-nose, and firebird hood logo. I'm going to put on a bumperpad front clip on my 88 gt and a custom firebird-fiero mashup hood decal (similar the the one on fierosails.com but a little bit tweaked) for a super 80s look. I enjoy my car looking out dated.

Then you should follow us on the GTO nose write up here on the forum

'68-69 GTO Nose Project

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

'68-69 GTO Nose Project

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you put this onto my white 88?

Something like this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by seth1972:

Anything you would like to see done to your Fiero? Glad you have enjoyed the last few pages

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reminds me of a Plymouth Superbird.

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sorta like it. But the GTO style is much nicer.

85SEnochie, thanks for the effort

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 05-20-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sorta like it. But the GTO style is much nicer.

85SEnochie, thanks for the effort

You are welcome Sorry it was not what you thought it would be but that is part of why I do this to see it before you do it and not like it. You may find parts that you like that will bring a new idea though and that is Cool for all that read this thread

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just for kicks, would you add a Superbird rear wing?

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just for kicks, would you add a Superbird rear wing?

It does kind of complete that look if you are going for that We will call it little bird

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-21-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock