Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102644 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
Isolde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Isolde:

How about if I supply the "before" pics?

Bump.
IP: Logged
2m4dude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

How is this? Wing is comeing thought I was done shoot I will edit it in just abit

With wing

Hey how's it going,i was wondering if u could at the GT. bumpers and and some different wheels kinda like those but black you know lol thanx alot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get to the requestes on monday sorry for the wait. Wife + Dauter + weekend + no photoshop = happy home

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't begrudge a guy a weekend of being happy.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m4dude:

Hey how's it going,i was wondering if u could at the GT. bumpers and and some different wheels kinda like those but black you know lol thanx alot

Can you take some high rez photos of your car I tried with your photo but it just falls apart with pixels looks bad but here is a couple for you to get you buy for a little while?

Go wingless

Or with the wing

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

well my Photoshop hasen't been reloaded since I fixed my computer but using Microsoft Paint (I most be a dinosaur...lol)
I came up with too versions of my 88 Coupe just for kicks.

the first is what it would look like if I fiberglassed the notchclip for mor of a fast back look while still having room enough on the back edges for a spoiler.

the second is because I was having fun messing around with my car with out actually touching it

If someone wants to make both pictures into chop tops that be great.

Nice Piant work how is the chop?

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Gotz a newer idear for an old chop u've done like 2 or 3 times already....lol.... Sorry, but itz been buggin on me on how it mite look.... Ok, could you take the headlites off of the first pic, and place them onto the second pic? Slight mods needed though.... Haha, gotta keep dat skill set sharp ya know.... Allritey, if you look at the first pic, the headlites slope a lil bit, could you also slope the lites onto the 2nd pic also? And lastly, if you don't mind, , if you also look at the first pic, there are vents beside the headlites, the ones on the outside, they are for venting the radiator pressure, could you also add those beside the sloped lites on the 2nd pic too?

Phew!! Long post there....... Lol, almost forgot to add: PWEASE?!?

1st pic:

2nd pic:

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m4dude:

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2m4dude:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2m4dude:

How is this one I LOVE those wheels I will be putting them on all my Fieros that least for a little while

and with the wing that I forgot again

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-06-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Gotz a newer idear for an old chop u've done like 2 or 3 times already....lol.... Sorry, but itz been buggin on me on how it mite look.... Ok, could you take the headlites off of the first pic, and place them onto the second pic? Slight mods needed though.... Haha, gotta keep dat skill set sharp ya know.... Allritey, if you look at the first pic, the headlites slope a lil bit, could you also slope the lites onto the 2nd pic also? And lastly, if you don't mind, , if you also look at the first pic, there are vents beside the headlites, the ones on the outside, they are for venting the radiator pressure, could you also add those beside the sloped lites on the 2nd pic too?

Phew!! Long post there....... Lol, almost forgot to add: PWEASE?!?

1st pic:

2nd pic:

OK so to add all of that you may as well just do the whole front end it did not look well chopped up on there the lines match up a little more this way

Orrrrrr bring it back to Fiero a little bit more I say hell yah!

By the way that last pic is now on my desk top

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-06-2010).]

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone get a 87 silver GT and chop it 3 1/2" and stretch it 10" , also put black wheels (18 frt.)(19 bck.)... I am getting a silver gt at the end of the month and these are my plans. 1st will be the chop, then spring 2011 do the stretch... thanks
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

Can anyone get a 87 silver GT and chop it 3 1/2" and stretch it 10" , also put black wheels (18 frt.)(19 bck.)... I am getting a silver gt at the end of the month and these are my plans. 1st will be the chop, then spring 2011 do the stretch... thanks

10" streach from the door back but leave the back window stock?

------------------

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

10" streach from the door back but leave the back window stock?

yes sir... thanks
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx for the chops!! You are da man!! Tha last pic, of the fastback with the clothes of the F458, looks absolutely stunning!!! It toally could work too!! Perhaps the person who did the Lizardo see's this and makes a stock Fiero wheelbase kit....???

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

How is this? I went out and got a visual of where a 10" stretch would be located give or take an inch same with the chop.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
This one is no longer screaming for air

------------------

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now if someone made that kit for the fiero i would have a lot of fun with it!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

now if someone made that kit for the fiero i would have a lot of fun with it!

YAH! me too

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone chop the nose (not the headlamps, just the nose openings and spoiler) onto a fiero ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-09-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Can someone chop the nose (not the headlamps, just the nose openings and spoiler) onto a fiero ?

Here is an exotic nose job for you will this work for you?

------------------

17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about C5 vette tallights on a fastback? Anyone want to try?
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 17Car:

How about C5 vette tallights on a fastback? Anyone want to try?

How is this? I think the oval lights with the deck lid look really good together!

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-12-2010).]

17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perfect, thanks!
Those are definately on my to do list now.
+ for you!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 17Car:

Perfect, thanks!
Those are definately on my to do list now.
+ for you!

Welcome anytime
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somemore 512 front bumper fun

------------------

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
say friend you have been busy.
hey i was wondering if you could do something about blending out the side "308" style door and rear fender scoop for giggles....my vision as wrong as it is, is geared toward the ??... "what would my Mera look like with Fiero doors? i kinda want to devaite away from the total Ferrari look at a glance, so too speak..... i tried something with photo editor, no luck. i cannot stay in the lines...anyway heres a fresh picture and thank you in advance.
dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-15-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

say friend you have been busy.
hey i was wondering if you could do something about blending out the side "308" style door and rear fender scoop for giggles....my vision as wrong as it is, is geared toward the ??... "what would my Mera look like with Fiero doors? i kinda want to devaite away from the total Ferrari look at a glance, so too speak..... i tried something with photo editor, no luck. i cannot stay in the lines...anyway heres a fresh picture and thank you in advance.
dan

How is this? No scoop or door handle I could put Fiero doors on there or let me find some cool looking door handles for you

Might be a little ricey but it is flush 2000 accord handle?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-16-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about the niht rider dash ( or similar ) in a fiero?

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.

#12 NYFOC Member.

Hockaday's Fiero Wiki: http://fiero-wiki.wetpaint.com/

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? No scoop or door handle I could put Fiero doors on there or let me find some cool looking door handles for you

Might be a little ricey but it is flush 2000 accord handle?

right on man! looks great. thank you.

i was out of town so sorry i am late in getting back.

unless i use the scoops for intake air or something i may have to learn how to "glass".
cool...i need a new job.

thanks again friend!
Daniel-MeraX

P.S. you do know that the door handle is in the black trimline on the door, right? FYI if not.
*EDIT* for pic.

its great most do not see it. keeps the peeps out.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-19-2010).]

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice Piant work how is the chop?

NICE!!!
I love it!!
not too noticebale, but it still gives it a great stance.

THANKS!!

Steve

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastically Imaginative Engineering Racing Object

For any Paint Work: http://www.kurtcarloni.com/
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Certified Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Maintenence)
1985 Fiero GT 69k Miles (All Options) - Daily Driver
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 30k original miles(collectors car)

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Below are a couple of pictures, should you decide to undertake this project, be aware now, that it might be a toughie...... You may need to draw upon vast quantities of your already skilled eye for detail.... You may very well need to add lib on this project, i.e., fab some of your own lines as one of the pics in question there is, that I know of, no other reference for this pic........

The first pic, you've seen before, the second pic is new.... Both are of the new 8cyl Ferrari 458... If you could be so kind an put the front bumper from pic 1 onto the front of pic 2, then I along with many other Fchaters would be IN hog heaven!!

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

how about the niht rider dash ( or similar ) in a fiero?

How is this? after I was done I thought you prob wanted the new one but what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

NICE!!!
I love it!!
not too noticebale, but it still gives it a great stance.

THANKS!!

Steve

Welcome

Terry

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

HI all

Below are a couple of pictures, should you decide to undertake this project, be aware now, that it might be a toughie...... You may need to draw upon vast quantities of your already skilled eye for detail.... You may very well need to add lib on this project, i.e., fab some of your own lines as one of the pics in question there is, that I know of, no other reference for this pic........

The first pic, you've seen before, the second pic is new.... Both are of the new 8cyl Ferrari 458... If you could be so kind an put the front bumper from pic 1 onto the front of pic 2, then I along with many other Fchaters would be IN hog heaven!!

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

It's not exact but it is close what do you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-20-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? after I was done I thought you prob wanted the new one but what do you think?

-drools- i've never seen the new one....but yeah that looks smexy
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not exact but it is close what do you think?

HI all

Looks FABtastic! Awesome!! Your stellar skills are a treat for the eye!!!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Looks FABtastic! Awesome!! Your stellar skills are a treat for the eye!!!

Awwww...Don't...Stop...no really don't stop.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Hockaday:

-drools- i've never seen the new one....but yeah that looks smexy

Cool I am glad I got it right the first time! Time for some 3d concepts of it.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is still my favorite possible dream Fiero redone and redone again.

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is still my favorite possible dream Fiero redone and redone again.

hrmm...would you mind stretching the side air intake out? like wide fenders and such.

Yeah lol i've started looking for some 3d models i can use...hate making ones from stock lol. my next from scratch preject is making bumper pad front, thats what i drive / like as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock