Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102448 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

hrmm...would you mind stretching the side air intake out? like wide fenders and such.

Yeah lol i've started looking for some 3d models i can use...hate making ones from stock lol. my next from scratch preject is making bumper pad front, thats what i drive / like as well.

Widebody bumperpad?

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the most creative threads and it starts me day dreaming everytime I come here. Thanks to everyone for all the new ideas and insperations. Hope to do a couple of chops this year and even a chassis stretch. A stretched Fiero should be a more user freindly home for a Cleveland than a Pantera. Maybe something like this.

What would this look like with an air dam, wide tires, flares and a rear tail like BMW's M1 race car.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

This is one of the most creative threads and it starts me day dreaming everytime I come here. Thanks to everyone for all the new ideas and insperations. Hope to do a couple of chops this year and even a chassis stretch. A stretched Fiero should be a more user freindly home for a Cleveland than a Pantera. Maybe something like this.

What would this look like with an air dam, wide tires, flares and a rear tail like BMW's M1 race car.

Thanks I am glad you enjoy this thread and I love doing it. This is the first picture took a little while to find but heck you are now sponsored. The more I played with it the more I liked it. Let me know what you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-23-2010).]

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK..so the above pick makes it look like a BMW M1.....which I've always thought someone should make a kit of
for the Fiero.....
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

OK..so the above pick makes it look like a BMW M1.....which I've always thought someone should make a kit of
for the Fiero.....

Yah it looks like ( RedlinePlus ) was thinking the same thing

------------------

RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is great, I love it!! Nice job on the rear quarter window too.

Now my day dreaming has turned into a drooling problem which will probably stay with me until the new side glass arrives so I can start choppin.

Thanks for your time, you make it look so easy.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

That is great, I love it!! Nice job on the rear quarter window too.

Now my day dreaming has turned into a drooling problem which will probably stay with me until the new side glass arrives so I can start choppin.

Thanks for your time, you make it look so easy.

No prob thanks for the complament When you start biulding it make shure you start a thread in the construction zone. I am still waiting to see one of the dream Photo Shop pictures to become real. That would be SWEET!

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-23-2010).]

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mwhaaahahahahaha fear my googleing skills!!!!...and no job / nothing else to do right at the moment.

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Basis for custom / Bumper nose...which i might ass is the best fiero nose

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Membe

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mwhaaahahahahaha fear my googleing skills!!!!...and no job / nothing else to do right at the moment.

Basis for custom / Bumper nose...which i might ass is the best fiero nose

Let your imagination run wild!

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a comparison of the bumper pad nose and.....it came on notchies in 87 / 88 i beleive...its smoother / rounder...hoping i don't have to make a bumper pad from scratch
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i need a comparison of the bumper pad nose and.....it came on notchies in 87 / 88 i beleive...its smoother / rounder...hoping i don't have to make a bumper pad from scratch

I know it is not what you want to hear but as you can see the difference is quite bit you could come close by modifying but it has a lot of different angles

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
meh...well atleast ours look alot better haha
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

meh...well atleast ours look alot better haha

So what did you think of the widebody bumper pad I did for you? It is the first one on this page

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like...hey crazy thought...79 trans am nose on a notchie? and or 79 trans am style headlights on one?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i like...hey crazy thought...79 trans am nose on a notchie? and or 79 trans am style headlights on one?

Here you go with and without head lights What do you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-29-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Here you go with and without head lights What do you think?

=cringe= ugh....that looks really good lol...and if you look the trans am nose is a bumper pad nose...wonder how i could glue one on there...lol
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
these on a notchie?

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are there any requirements for requests? what id like done is kind of specific and maybe too much work lol
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
should be fiero related. he will do other stuff but asks that you send him a pm for that in order to keep this on topic. for me...fiero related.....and the better the result / more complicated models take longer.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im plenty patient. and it is Fiero related lol. ill get everything ready to post, and if it isnt too daunting someone can take the challenge lol

well here goes lol....

base image(s) (use whichever will work best, neither are my car, both will work)
http://upload.wikimedia.org...ons/3/38/Fiero88.JPG
http://www.alchemind.org/ga.../pontiac-fiero_l.jpg

i would like it to be blue on the drivers side, black on the passenger side. but, with the colors fading together where they meet so its not so abrupt (i think 12 inches of total fade would be nice). on the hood i would like this http://i677.photobucket.com..._Man_by_Badwicca.jpg on the hood, black where the car is blue and blue where the car is black, including the fade. i would like an image with this on the hood instead as well, same color scheme as the first image (black on blue, blue on black, fade). last two things are id like the IMSA whaletail spoiler, and what the hell, these rims with the lip a deep blue and the rest black instead of silver. i would like all the blue to be a similar color, something like this http://www.tcpglobal.com/images/rsp2917.jpg

i know, very personal, likely 0 market for resale, but idc lol, ive had those plans in mind long before i ever got a Fiero. its what I want and thats all that matters lol.
dont worry about any body mods, i just wanna see how the coloring and hood will look. the rims will prolly look like crap, but i just did a quick google search for blue rims, and i like the industrial look. feel free to pick a better set of rims lol. whatever you think would look nice (in black and blue of course. there at least has to be a SMALL amount of blue on the rims). if i decide id like some specific body mods, which i prolly already have and just forgot, ill post one of the finished images from this request and ask for the mods lol.

sorry if its too much trouble. i dont know much about advanced techniques and whatnot in photoshop. im pretty good, but i do everything in a ghetto, self-taught manner lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-29-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

these on a notchie?

I do like two tones what do you think?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

im plenty patient. and it is Fiero related lol. ill get everything ready to post, and if it isnt too daunting someone can take the challenge lol

well here goes lol....

base image(s) (use whichever will work best, neither are my car, both will work)

i would like it to be blue on the drivers side, black on the passenger side. but, with the colors fading together where they meet so its not so abrupt (i think 12 inches of total fade would be nice). on the hood i would like this http://i677.photobucket.com..._Man_by_Badwicca.jpg on the hood, black where the car is blue and blue where the car is black, including the fade. i would like an image with this on the hood instead as well, same color scheme as the first image (black on blue, blue on black, fade). last two things are id like the IMSA whaletail spoiler, and what the hell, these rims with the lip a deep blue and the rest black instead of silver. i would like all the blue to be a similar color, something like this http://www.tcpglobal.com/images/rsp2917.jpg

i know, very personal, likely 0 market for resale, but idc lol, ive had those plans in mind long before i ever got a Fiero. its what I want and thats all that matters lol.
dont worry about any body mods, i just wanna see how the coloring and hood will look. the rims will prolly look like crap, but i just did a quick google search for blue rims, and i like the industrial look. feel free to pick a better set of rims lol. whatever you think would look nice (in black and blue of course. there at least has to be a SMALL amount of blue on the rims). if i decide id like some specific body mods, which i prolly already have and just forgot, ill post one of the finished images from this request and ask for the mods lol.

sorry if its too much trouble. i dont know much about advanced techniques and whatnot in photoshop. im pretty good, but i do everything in a ghetto, self-taught manner lol

I two am self-taught a little ghetto as you put it If there is anything I could learn how to do with the Print shop that I use is how to do fading.
I will give it ago it is the weekend so I probably will not get started tell Monday. I accept the challenge!

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm very nice...oh i forgot to mention on my last renders i changed the mirrors with the new camaro ones lol. could you do a photoshop of one?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hmm very nice...oh i forgot to mention on my last renders i changed the mirrors with the new camaro ones lol. could you do a photoshop of one?

Got to get to work will do it Monday probably.

------------------

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in a day or so, ill have CS5 Master Collection, and hopefully itll make my skills even better lol, then i wont have to ask for someone ELSE to make MY car how i want it...lol
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you get that hood? If its still available i want one!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Where did you get that hood? If its still available i want one!

Talk to SLOWnSTEADY it is his car he would know about that hood.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well here goes lol....

So how is this? I think I did ok maybe?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Like this?

------------------

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So how is this? I think I did ok maybe?

lol yes you did good. the blue isnt exactly what i pictured but thats a nonissue lol, and the hatchetman on the hood is a bit smaller than i hoped, but again not an issue lol. just needed the picture to help me visualize lol.

thanx xD
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol yes you did good. the blue isnt exactly what i pictured but thats a nonissue lol, and the hatchetman on the hood is a bit smaller than i hoped, but again not an issue lol. just needed the picture to help me visualize lol.

thanx xD

Welcome had fun with it!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

So when are you going to get started on the bumper pad from scratch?

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need to find a couple saw horses so i can had my entire front clip in my room lol. anyone want to donate a notchie roof rear fenders and doors...i'll havve the entire car in my room then lol...and possibly the most kick ass race car bed ever....
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

need to find a couple saw horses so i can had my entire front clip in my room lol. anyone want to donate a notchie roof rear fenders and doors...i'll havve the entire car in my room then lol...and possibly the most kick ass race car bed ever....

Not cooler then my pink Barbie Corvette bed! Wait did I say that outload?

------------------

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all, I was hoping for some photo chopping and some DESIGN help. I'm working on my
plug for my shift surround and am stuck on design ideas. I know I want to use buttons
like fi ero and others have used 1 for up 1 for down, but beyond that I'm stuck. Here's my middle
console

My radio surround

and my plug for shift surround

So I now have enough cubbie holes if you will, now just looking for anything to jazz this thing up.
I don't want ash trays so and I have to be able to pull a mold and make a part so nothing to fancy
I'm new at this lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanx Ray
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Hi all, I was hoping for some photo chopping and some DESIGN help. I'm working on my
plug for my shift surround and am stuck on design ideas. I know I want to use buttons
like fi ero and others have used 1 for up 1 for down, but beyond that I'm stuck. Here's my middle
console

My radio surround

So I now have enough cubbie holes if you will, now just looking for anything to jazz this thing up.
I don't want ash trays so and I have to be able to pull a mold and make a part so nothing to fancy

Is it Auto or Manual transmission? So I can get the right pictures.

------------------

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Faaaq. Please do not be one of those little wanna-be-badasses, that thinks that "Hatchetman" is cool. I grew up along side of these loser insane clown posse guys. It seems that only those outside of Detroit/Warren, MI like icp. They pretty much get zero respect in their old stomping grounds. It was always fun when they showed up at a certain gentleman's club, only to have to wait for the "booth" that my boys and I frequented. I remember one of them offering us money for the booth, only to have us chuckle at the offer. It did not go well after that. Let's just say that there was a lot of embarrassment on behalf of one of the parties. (I am telling the story, so guess which party was embarassed?) I just hope that the rest of the tweakers that follow these 'tards realize this. Here in Spokane, there seems to be a huge following. Why?

One thing that is true about most icp fans.............frequent jail stays. I say, that following icp will lead to greatness. Greatness when it comes to holding their Mom's couch down. Greatness when choosing a career (fry cook). Or greatness when applying for state aid.

I know that we can listen to any music that we want. But, remember, just don't try to emulate them, or you will get as much respect as they do.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

console

My radio surround

Round one Manual we could do this all day let me know if you like any of it? All I had to go with is the Billet Buttons

------------------

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

for the Fiero.....

I was thinking it looks more like a Lamborghini Espada…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Espada
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I was thinking it looks more like a Lamborghini Espada…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Espada

Parts are similar here is the picture of the BMW M1 that I used.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock