Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102644 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats it I am painting it light blue! what rims are those they look perfect!
Hey I own page 34!!

Could you possibly photoshop off the gray on the front and rear bumper too? I think that blue looks alot like the blue they had on the 80's firebirds I like it!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-12-2011).]

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats it I am painting it light blue! what rims are those they look perfect!
Hey I own page 34!!

Could you possibly photoshop off the gray on the front and rear bumper too? I think that blue looks alot like the blue they had on the 80's firebirds I like it!

Here you go will get to the front end soon I hope.

The sweet wheels from the sweetest wide body notchie all it needs is a chop

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-13-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Could ya paint my chop some kinda light blue metalic in your photoshop lab??? maby a nice set of rims and a Amedia front bumper as well too? u decide tho have fun with it!

OK so I know you liked the light blue but had two try two toning it because I like two tones and it was quicker to do what do you think?
I ment to say on the first one NICE! chop it is lowwwwww

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by fiero al:

could you paint my whole car in a metalic candy apple red with a black strip were the silver is on the bottom? just wondering what it would look like if i get it painted that color.

kinda like this color scheme but not that kind of red. the black strip on the car in this pic is were i want it on my car. also, if possible, could you include the flame decal that's in this pic and put in the same spot or close to it on my car?

this is the pic i want it done on

along with that could you add a frount hood scoop/vent to the car? i plan on adding one and was wondering what it would look like.

something like this

for this pic

I will start with the silver stripe is this where you were thinking?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

could you paint my whole car in a metalic candy apple red with a black strip were the silver is on the bottom? just wondering what it would look like if i get it painted that color.

kinda like this color scheme but not that kind of red. the black strip on the car in this pic is were i want it on my car. also, if possible, could you include the flame decal that's in this pic and put in the same spot or close to it on my car?

this is the pic i want it done on

along with that could you add a frount hood scoop/vent to the car? i plan on adding one and was wondering what it would look like.

something like this

for this pic

I will start with the silver stripe is this where you were thinking?

And the hood?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-13-2011).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

OK so I know you liked the light blue but had two try two toning it because I like two tones and it was quicker to do what do you think?
I ment to say on the first one NICE! chop it is lowwwwww

OK you are hired as chief designer of the rest of the mods on this car. Seriously u just pulled outa my head what I was thinking and had no way of putting it down on paper!! I agree the two tone is the way to go. I had already kicked around the idea of a two tone inthe beginning stages of the build of the car. If u look at my build thread u will see the black and white first idea but this, this is totally what I had in mind totally! yes I am set on that nose too! now just to figure out the manufacture of the rims I am about 90% shure what they are but I am open to opinions as to the maker! thats a billion if I run into ya at a show u get first drive! now ill have to take a bigger pic of the back I would like to see a pic with a 79 corvette tail lights and a f-355 bumper or a nice difuser please

Here is a pic of the back, go wild! I will concider anything that looks good! U draw it ill build it!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-13-2011).]

fiero al

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero alSend a Private Message to fiero alEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well you got the hood vent just about right. as for the paint, you got the location right but it is supposed to be black not red. when you get to the rest of the car, the paint is supposed to be the metallic candy apple red. also, if you can, include the flame decal that was in the pic with the sparrowhawk and put it the same spot on my car in the side photo. basically my car should look like the pic of the sparrowhawk [color scheme and the flame decal] with just the addition of the hood vent that you already did. if the sparrowhawk flames don't work here is a different pic of just the flames.

the flames aren't the same but they are close

[This message has been edited by fiero al (edited 07-13-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well you got the hood vent just about right. as for the paint, you got the location right but it is supposed to be black not red. when you get to the rest of the car, the paint is supposed to be the metallic candy apple red. also, if you can, include the flame decal that was in the pic with the sparrowhawk and put it the same spot on my car in the side photo. basically my car should look like the pic of the sparrowhawk [color scheme and the flame decal] with just the addition of the hood vent that you already did. if the sparrowhawk flames don't work here is a different pic of just the flames.

the flames aren't the same but they are close

How is the color? I will get to the flame later.

------------------

fiero al

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero alSend a Private Message to fiero alEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you got the color scheme right but i think the red should be a little darker. kinda like this

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should use a better picture, with your current stock GT rims.
fiero al

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero alSend a Private Message to fiero alEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm not sure what difference it will make with different rims on the car. the picture will still be the same since all the work is being done to the car, not the rims. besides, since i still have these rims, i might decide to use them if i can get a set of smaller tires on them.
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you got the color scheme right but i think the red should be a little darker. kinda like this

We have to be getting closer right?

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH OH My turn please. here we go I would like a chop. Tinted windows and my wheels chromed and another photo of the wheels Gold.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

fiero al

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero alSend a Private Message to fiero alEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have to be getting closer right?

yep, you got it. the flame looks good and the color looks right. thanks for doing this for me.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yep, you got it. the flame looks good and the color looks right. thanks for doing this for me.

No prob I will work on it tell it is right. I was giving you a bad time on the color with my monitor the color looked good on the first one but was glad to get it were you wanted it

Cool glad you liked the flames I think that it looked good too.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK you are hired as chief designer of the rest of the mods on this car. Seriously u just pulled outa my head what I was thinking and had no way of putting it down on paper!! I agree the two tone is the way to go. I had already kicked around the idea of a two tone inthe beginning stages of the build of the car. If u look at my build thread u will see the black and white first idea but this, this is totally what I had in mind totally! yes I am set on that nose too! now just to figure out the manufacture of the rims I am about 90% shure what they are but I am open to opinions as to the maker! thats a billion if I run into ya at a show u get first drive! now ill have to take a bigger pic of the back I would like to see a pic with a 79 corvette tail lights and a f-355 bumper or a nice difuser please

Here is a pic of the back, go wild! I will concider anything that looks good! U draw it ill build it!

Sorry for the delay kids keep me going no computer time

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

OH OH My turn please. here we go I would like a chop. Tinted windows and my wheels chromed and another photo of the wheels Gold.

How is this? I tried to make them look crome but they looked white hope this works for you?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Sorry for the delay kids keep me going no computer time

Finished your request checkit out click on the link. Sorry that was ment to be a pm not a quote

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-24-2011).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can we take this photo and make the gfx to match the wheels?

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

can we take this photo and make the gfx to match the wheels?

I tride to do all of the silver in the nose but could not get it right hope this works for you?

------------------

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finished your request checkit out click on the link. Sorry that was ment to be a pm not a quote

OOOooo good work, but I have a question what bumper is that? I really like it and well I think if its avalible I may do just that!
I am convinced aboutthe tail lights too I like the look, and just so happens I have a set of those lights here already in a box ill have to get to work makin a lanel to delete the factory lights!

Thanks a million!!
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OOOooo good work, but I have a question what bumper is that? I really like it and well I think if its avalible I may do just that!
I am convinced aboutthe tail lights too I like the look, and just so happens I have a set of those lights here already in a box ill have to get to work makin a lanel to delete the factory lights!

Thanks a million!!

Cool glad you liked it ! Click on link and first post on page one is the picture I used ( Whodeanie's custom shop is open ) a 355 kit

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075728.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-24-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
BMW shoes Hummmmmmy!

------------------

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BMW shoes Hummmmmmy!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Viper head lights on clayton's nose

------------------

PhillSki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhillSkiSend a Private Message to PhillSkiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im a big fan of that wide body on the red notchie for my own and i wonder what mine would look like with the chop top..... and for the record these photoshops are too legit!!

------------------
My 86 2m6 SE

[This message has been edited by PhillSki (edited 08-05-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhillSki:

im a big fan of that wide body on the red notchie for my own and i wonder what mine would look like with the chop top..... and for the record these photoshops are too legit!!

So here is the chop did you want the widebody too? Thanks for the comment too

------------------

PhillSki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhillSkiSend a Private Message to PhillSkiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks sweet thanks and yea i would like to see the wide body too

So here is the chop did you want the widebody too? Thanks for the comment too

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

looks sweet thanks and yea i would like to see the wide body too

Here you go SWEET!

------------------

PhillSki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhillSkiSend a Private Message to PhillSkiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is just beautiful... welp, looks like im going to have to start saving up haha thank you!!

Here you go SWEET!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that is just beautiful... welp, looks like im going to have to start saving up haha thank you!!

Welcome anytime ! Yah saving money or I just say some day

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dream 85SEnochie

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-12-2011).]

ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The dream 85SEnochie

wow... really nice!
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got around to messing with my face lift and was hoping you could help.

I hope the pics. I got will do.

NOTE: I really can't raise it any higher cause of the radiator flow. Also was hoping
not to have to push it out any (looking for the snub nose look.

Thank you in advance Ray.

Could you see if you can fill in the gaps so I can see if the current position can work?

Thanks again and I can take more pics. if need be.

[This message has been edited by rcp builders (edited 08-16-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

I just got around to messing with my face lift and was hoping you could help.

I hope the pics. I got will do.

NOTE: I really can't raise it any higher cause of the radiator flow. Also was hoping
not to have to push it out any (looking for the snub nose look.

Thank you in advance Ray.

Could you see if you can fill in the gaps so I can see if the current position can work?

Thanks again and I can take more pics. if need be.

Cool Idea How did I do on it?

------------------

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good, specially considering what I gave you to work with. So good

I chop up my perfectly good SE bumper to do this.

I know the pics. arent any better but maybe with the nose a little more complete you can get

a better photo shop. Thank you Ray

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good, specially considering what I gave you to work with. So good

I chop up my perfectly good SE bumper to do this.

I know the pics. arent any better but maybe with the nose a little more complete you can get

a better photo shop. Thank you Ray

I like your chops and more photos to play with what do you think of this?

------------------

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, that's what I'm looking for (nice touch adding the headlights). If you want to

play around a little more I also plan on doing a hood vent like this.

Thanks again, great job. Ray

P.S The car won't be red when I'm done either so if you want to play with colors, have at it.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice, that's what I'm looking for (nice touch adding the headlights). If you want to

play around a little more I also plan on doing a hood vent like this.

Thanks again, great job. Ray

P.S The car won't be red when I'm done either so if you want to play with colors, have at it.

My PIP is not working all of a sudden when I get it working again I will post some color ideas.
Terry

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-16-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
PIP is working again

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-16-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock