Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102441 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
S-toon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

That came out really good.
IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:

got another. :]

(he's gonna start charging me. haha)

could you please take this one:
http://viewmorepics.myspace...598&imageID=25926464

and put black down, starting at the back of the sunroof. follow the...

nevermind, i'll stop being lazy, and post a pic. :\

*3 hrs, 45 minutes later*

both of those, but solid, not sprayed.

thanks a bunch. :]

(edit) dang... these rims are pre-powder-coat... ah, well...

Here you are what do you think?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by S-toon:

Thanks.

That came out really good.

You are welcome anytime glad you liked it
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Here you are what do you think?

Thanks a lot. :]

not sure if i like that idea, either... just trying out new two-tone spots. i love how the title is "photo chop shop," but we keep asking for body pics.

ah, well. thanks agian.

(Edit)

could you please do one more, but with the whole back end, rather than just stopping at the line? would appreciate it.

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

[This message has been edited by Mr_jacob7 (edited 11-20-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:
i love how the title is "photo chop shop," but we keep asking for body pics.

ah, well. thanks agian.

(Edit)

could you please do one more, but with the whole back end, rather than just stopping at the line? would appreciate it.

Yah well when I do the photo shops I have to chop the picture up and layer it like when I did the black I chopped that part out of the picture and changed the color and put it over top of the un modified picture then group them together to get the modified picture.
When I get a chance I will do the other part for you it is my entertainment love doing it.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All black backside still does not look quite right does it?

Here is another idea I know it is not black but you can see it better I will make it black if you want?

Allmost black

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-23-2009).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you show me what this car will look like lowered a couple of inches?

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 11-23-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Can you show me what this car will look like lowered a couple of inches?

Here you go a couple inch drop for ya.

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, much appreciated :> )
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Thanks, much appreciated :> )

No problem anytime! Anything else just let me know.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheels are fun!

PFF
System Bot
suPrcarNthusiast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for suPrcarNthusiastSend a Private Message to suPrcarNthusiastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried sill lifts or wheelbase stretches on any of your photo chops? To each their own choice but I prefer a sill lift over the chop top look. Just throwing out an unconventional idea.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by suPrcarNthusiast:

Have you tried sill lifts or wheelbase stretches on any of your photo chops? To each their own choice but I prefer a sill lift over the chop top look. Just throwing out an unconventional idea.

I like the Reverse chop top idea I will prob. do that to my car I have done a couple of photo shops of that but not the streach. Good stuff though
suPrcarNthusiast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for suPrcarNthusiastSend a Private Message to suPrcarNthusiastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made another that is not as refined (rear wing) but it has a stretched Mecham side scoop that I think really balances the stretched wheelbase.

Thanks for the props on my photochops.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by suPrcarNthusiast:

I made another that is not as refined (rear wing) but it has a stretched Mecham side scoop that I think really balances the stretched wheelbase.

Thanks for the props on my photochops.

looks good thinking of putting a V10 or 12 in it?
suPrcarNthusiast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for suPrcarNthusiastSend a Private Message to suPrcarNthusiastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always thinking about what manufacturers "should" have built. Although to simplify mechanicals I would put in an Audi V8, V10 or W12 mated to the Audi 01X- 6-speed; if only funds were unlimited. Light, short length and without the high cost of a custom transmission adapter. Parallel Designs over in the UK has already designed a working cable shifter assembly for the Audi transaxle in mid-engine configuration for their Muira replica which utilizes the 01X and Audi 2.7L Bi-turbo V6.
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
coould you make this into a fast back?
[/QUOTE]

Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont have a picture of my fiero cuz its in the shop,
but can you do an 85 SE 2m6, Painted black, lowed half an inch, with these rims
http://lsdmotorsports.com/p...1670405114-PIRL.html
and this decal http://www.fierosails.com/images/HOOD2.jpg colored to match the rims...

thanks =D
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IVANNATINKLE
Here is the first one. I will get to the others on monday what do you think?

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow that looks awesome! thank you so much!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

wow that looks awesome! thank you so much!

You are Wellcome! Here is the other one for you hope you like this one too

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xeps:

and this decal http://www.fierosails.com/images/HOOD2.jpg colored to match the rims...

thanks =D

How is this? I have to find the decal at a better angle it does not even come close to looking right.

Edit to put what the decal looks like kinda

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-30-2009).]

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are Wellcome! Here is the other one for you hope you like this one too

thats perfect now hopefully by the time im done with the rest of my car i can either build or buy something like that beautiful kit lol
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:
thats perfect now hopefully by the time im done with the rest of my car i can either build or buy something like that beautiful kit lol

COOL glad you like! now lets do your car show me some pix and what you would like to see done to it
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

thanks =D

OK so what do you think?

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All black backside still does not look quite right does it?

Here is another idea I know it is not black but you can see it better I will make it black if you want?

Allmost black

How about one like this but red with a Starsky and Hutch white stripe over the top and coming to a point near the front?

Love your work!

Jonathan

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Back for more you ask? Why yes sir, I am.... Any chance you could take the pic below, and place the 3/4 windows and the sails onto a fastback for me? I hope that this is a clear question, lol..... Wait.. What it should look like is this: Notice the line that the 3/4 windows sit on? Well that line from the 3/4 windows on back to the furthest edge back, jus before the duck bill spoiler, all that should be placed onto a fastback.............

PLEASE??

Eric Jacobsen

edit to add tha pic: http://myfiero.com/uploads/19411_.jpg
------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 12-01-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

How about one like this but red with a Starsky and Hutch white stripe over the top and coming to a point near the front?

Love your work!

Jonathan

Thats funny I was trying to figure out where I have seen that paint sceam? You got it! Thanks for reminding me and I think this would be sweet

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

WOW!!! That does look good!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Back for more you ask? Why yes sir, I am.... Any chance you could take the pic below, and place the 3/4 windows and the sails onto a fastback for me? I hope that this is a clear question, lol..... Wait.. What it should look like is this: Notice the line that the 3/4 windows sit on? Well that line from the 3/4 windows on back to the furthest edge back, jus before the duck bill spoiler, all that should be placed onto a fastback.............

PLEASE??

Eric Jacobsen

edit to add tha pic: http://myfiero.com/uploads/19411_.jpg

Like this?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Looks ok, just off, an I think it is the 3/4 windows is too big..... Can you smallerize them a wee bit? THANX for doing that also!!! .......

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

PFF
System Bot
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? I have to find the decal at a better angle it does not even come close to looking right.

Edit to put what the decal looks like kinda

thanks,
still gives me an idea as to how it would look...thanks =)
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Xeps

121 posts
Member since Aug 2009

OK so what do you think?

awsome
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanks,
still gives me an idea as to how it would look...thanks =)

you are wellcome
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Looks ok, just off, an I think it is the 3/4 windows is too big..... Can you smallerize them a wee bit? THANX for doing that also!!! .......

Ok so I scaled the two pix to their wheel base and had to chop the fast back to line it up. You are probably wanting it not chopped I will try again if you would like me to?

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, the Starsky and Hutch car isn't too bad at all. Kinda has an updated Indy Fiero feel to it. That would certainly catch your eye at a show. Nice work!

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Yeah, the Starsky and Hutch car isn't too bad at all. Kinda has an updated Indy Fiero feel to it. That would certainly catch your eye at a show. Nice work!

Jonathan

Thanks anytime
Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK so what do you think?

Could you do one with the colors reversed if not too hard (The car being pink and the decal being black)
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

THANX again! For some reason I was never happy with the picture in my head of this idear, jus take off the wing and it would be stellar.......

Merry x-mas!

Eric Jacobsen.....

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

pegasus1848

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a yellow notch somewhat like this one I found in this thread
and have several ideas that I would be interested in seeing.
1. 3" side pipes covering the bottom half of the ground effect side molding from wheel to wheel.
2. Could you tip the windshield end of the hood and top of fender up about 2" and stretch it back about 4" to
hide wipers and give look of lowered roof (short windshield)

Thanks in advance.
Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock