Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102644 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I'm liking this a lot. Can you black out the trim for a comparison, and possibly something like these rims?

I think it may be Orange Suicide, but I am a sucker for orange. Possibly the Formula rims with Orange lips instead of aluminum.
I have those and I really want an excuse to paint Jezebel Orange.

Brad

Hows this? I will look for some Formula rims.

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-27-2009).]

IP: Logged
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it overkill? My wife says I am bad about that sometimes. I like it personally.

Brad
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it overkill? My wife says I am bad about that sometimes. I like it personally.

Brad

It is never overkill when you see your dream Fiero come true
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

It is never overkill when you see your dream Fiero come true

True, but some of the things i want to do to her (Jezebel) are going to be considered Vulgar by the CAL (Community At Large).

Fun, but Vulgar. May get me kicked out of the Man Club. LOL

Brad
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

True, but some of the things i want to do to her (Jezebel) are going to be considered Vulgar by the CAL (Community At Large).

Fun, but Vulgar. May get me kicked out of the Man Club. LOL

Brad

I will not ask here but if you PM me the idea maybe you can see how vulgar it would really look
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe a little closer? I looked at the pic and did some coloring is it ok?

In regard to your question, 85SEnochie, yes, it's closer than before, but it should be darker wood, more like the darker wood in front of the steering wheel than the lighter wood in the center. In any case, while I appreciate your efforts with this, please don't trouble yourself any further with it, because I just learned that in addition to The Fiero Store, PISA also no longer carries an aftermarket Fiero glove box for a very good reason: the manufacturer has stopped making them.
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see a few paint schemes on my car, I'm curious too see how it would look two tone. flat black lower / flat tan upper, or flat green upper or flat green lower flat tan upper. no body mods.

[B]Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess it's time to order windows.....Can't seem to get the chopped rooflines out of my head.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

I would like to see a few paint schemes on my car, I'm curious too see how it would look two tone. flat black lower / flat tan upper, or flat green upper or flat green lower flat tan upper. no body mods.

Here you go what do you think?

I thought I would show you what it would look like two tone with the red that it already is

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

Guess it's time to order windows.....Can't seem to get the chopped rooflines out of my head.

Nice chop it looks good
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Saw this in another post had to finish it up a little There is a Fiero under there

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the non chop top chop top idea had to give it ago. Angling the sail panel at the bottom gives it a wide body look I think

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I like the little bit of a wide body so a gave it a little more edge so it looks more chopped and wider

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for taking the time to show a few combinations. I was very unsure about this colour scheme, tan upper/green lower but I'm liking it a lot. I have a couple extra notchback clips and thinking about getting rid of the sailpanels to make the quarter windows solid portion of the notchback clip, possibly with a small air vent / scoop to direct airflow across the engine grills, but I want it to be a very subtle modification not easily noticed. I don't like things overdone or exaggerated.

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:

Hey, again...

i had a thought... you see where the shadow hits, and makes it look like a two-tone? could you make the back end of the car black, to match the trim? Pretty please? :]

i already gave a +1, for last time, so i can't really do much in return, but...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Thanks for taking the time to show a few combinations. I was very unsure about this colour scheme, tan upper/green lower but I'm liking it a lot. I have a couple extra notchback clips and thinking about getting rid of the sailpanels to make the quarter windows solid portion of the notchback clip, possibly with a small air vent / scoop to direct airflow across the engine grills, but I want it to be a very subtle modification not easily noticed. I don't like things overdone or exaggerated.
[/QUOTE]

Here you go I am not shure what you want with the vent if you can give me some ideas what you are thinking it would be great but I went with what I thought you ment. what do you think?

No vent

with vent
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Hey, again...

i had a thought... you see where the shadow hits, and makes it look like a two-tone? could you make the back end of the car black, to match the trim? Pretty please? :]

i already gave a +1, for last time, so i can't really do much in return, but...

Twotone Vertical what do you think?

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my opinion.. I think it looks like someone is working on the rear end after an accident and will soon paint it to match the rest of the car. Sorry.

------------------

My Fiero eBay listings

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I really like the Reverse chop Idea with a little wide body shelf under the sail panel so I had to do my car at an angle to see if I still like and I do

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the editing looks great, but the car; not so much. i see what you mean about the post-accident. haha.

well, that's the point of this, i see. to test before you screw it up.

thanks a bunch, guys.

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the editing looks great, but the car; not so much. i see what you mean about the post-accident. haha.

well, that's the point of this, i see. to test before you screw it up.

thanks a bunch, guys.

Yes you have one darn good looken car I would not want you to screw it up but if you like something then do it it's all about you
It's your dream make it come true

P.S. yes that is what this post is for new and old idea's Tweaking just means more tweaking
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmmmmmmm PRETY!

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-03-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those how like fastback's

Now how to get the Fiero there?

serfius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serfiusSend a Private Message to serfiusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you chop this for me please

[This message has been edited by serfius (edited 11-04-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by serfius:

can you chop this for me please

Here you go I hope you like 3d is hard some times on the angles. I give you very COOL

And here is a less chopy version but narows it a little again I really like your concept

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-05-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
There I go trying to draw again

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
OK now I'm just playing around with it, gave it my oun nose idea

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
more play with the Ferrari

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-06-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now back to the Gallardo

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Edit to put a picture in

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-12-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do like the Lizardo kit but the lines are a little sharp so I sofend it up a little made the side intake deeper moved the marker light made it bagless black mirrors and put differant wheels on it I would deffenitly do this to my car

what I started with

PFF
System Bot
braaap881

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for braaap881Click Here to visit braaap881's HomePageSend a Private Message to braaap881Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to see what my car will look like with the grey rocker panel's turned white, but I CAN"T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A PICTURE UP HERE!

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by braaap881:

I want to see what my car will look like with the grey rocker panel's turned white, but I CAN"T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A PICTURE UP HERE!

HI all

To post pix, try using PIP... It is Pennocks Image Poster, it is a blue and red box at the bottom of every page..... But, PIP does come with it's troubles too, which is why I use myfiero.com, or if the pix are too big for that, imageshack.us .......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Gotz a new idear for ya, ...... Below is a pic of the Kamala, an English kitcar.... Could you paint the body a really bright orange for me? Perhaps even a neon orange..... An where you see the lettering for the name of the car, could you paint that black, and the lettering in orange too? Hopefully, that last part is clear, cuz I can confuse myself sometimes, lol.....

Pic1:

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Gotz a new idear for ya, ...... Below is a pic of the Kamala, an English kitcar.... Could you paint the body a really bright orange for me? Perhaps even a neon orange..... An where you see the lettering for the name of the car, could you paint that black, and the lettering in orange too? Hopefully, that last part is clear, cuz I can confuse myself sometimes, lol.....

Pic1:

So is this kit made for the Fiero? It does look like a mid engine. What do you think?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

That looks absolutely fantastic!! Marvelous work my friend!!! Yes, it is mid-engine, but it's an original design, chassis on up, that I over.......

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump I am really starting to like the color Orange dang another I have to deside from

S-toon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you possibly black out the center of my front bumper and fix the rest of the messed up paint to blend in. Thanks.

Like this.

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got another. :]

(he's gonna start charging me. haha)

could you please take this one:
http://viewmorepics.myspace...598&imageID=25926464

and put black down, starting at the back of the sunroof. follow the...

nevermind, i'll stop being lazy, and post a pic. :\

*3 hrs, 45 minutes later*

both of those, but solid, not sprayed.

thanks a bunch. :]

(edit) dang... these rims are pre-powder-coat... ah, well...
------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

[This message has been edited by Mr_jacob7 (edited 11-19-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by S-toon:

Could you possibly black out the center of my front bumper and fix the rest of the messed up paint to blend in. Thanks.

Like this.

Here you go! better?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock