Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102441 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Round 2 how is this am I understanding you correctly this time?

HI all

Lol..... Lookin silly..... Close but no cigar, actually the very first one you tried was the closest.... So I went to paint an made a quick drawing of what i'm after...... By the trailing edge, I had meant the yellow part of the body, from the roof to the decklid, lol, I shoulda jus made this up in paint the first time an asked for a recreation in photoshop....... MY bad!!! Your chops are outstanding!!

Could you place the spoiler off the Mazda, and place it like in the pic below? With jus the very tipy top of the spoiler rising over the roof of the Fiero?

edit to add: An also take out the oem wing too, Please..... Thanx again buddy, .......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 03-10-2010).]

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SlowGuitarMan:

Thanks! The color I have in my head is a bit more like a granny smith apple, but that looks good. Gives me a better idea of how it would look. I like to stand out in the crowd, and I think something like this will be pretty eye-catching, especially if the green has a light metal flake and the blue has heavy flake

I understand if nobody wants to do the pegasus, but it would be awesome.

Sorry I have a little P.T.S.D. from the last Pegasus I did, could not see straight for an hour or two give me a few day's to work on it

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Not bad on the chop top but now that i see it it honestley dosent look right on the car i cant pin out what it is... Thanks dude

It might be that I have to squish the width of the Fiero a little on the 3d one's to chop it. if you compair the two you can see it

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Lol..... Lookin silly..... Close but no cigar, actually the very first one you tried was the closest.... So I went to paint an made a quick drawing of what i'm after...... By the trailing edge, I had meant the yellow part of the body, from the roof to the decklid, lol, I shoulda jus made this up in paint the first time an asked for a recreation in photoshop....... MY bad!!! Your chops are outstanding!!

Could you place the spoiler off the Mazda, and place it like in the pic below? With jus the very tipy top of the spoiler rising over the roof of the Fiero?

edit to add: An also take out the oem wing too, Please..... Thanx again buddy, .......

The third time a charm?

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The third time a charm?

HI all

Right on the money!! Doesn't look so good though.......... Infact IMHO it looks kinda hideous.... I think it may be the roll of this spoiler that I don't like, it has a hoop to the top, as appossed to the MS paint version, where the spoiler is flat......... The paint version I luved!

Thanx for the opportunity to see these things in picture!! !!

edit to add: Any chance you could move the OEM Fiero wing and place it just like "The third time's a charm" position??

PLEASE???

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 03-10-2010).]

SlowGuitarMan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I have a little P.T.S.D. from the last Pegasus I did, could not see straight for an hour or two give me a few day's to work on it

I understand lol. Could you do the blue a little lighter though? The color on the car is a little bit dark. Also, could I see the car with the main color as a sky blue instead of neon green? I give you many thanks, and I am giving you a + for the first pics.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Right on the money!! Doesn't look so good though.......... Infact IMHO it looks kinda hideous.... I think it may be the roll of this spoiler that I don't like, it has a hoop to the top, as appossed to the MS paint version, where the spoiler is flat......... The paint version I luved!

Thanx for the opportunity to see these things in picture!! !!

edit to add: Any chance you could move the OEM Fiero wing and place it just like "The third time's a charm" position??

PLEASE???

Like this?

------------------

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rice! Try a Porsche 928 S4 Rear Wing Spoiler on the trunk.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My current project.

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand lol. Could you do the blue a little lighter though? The color on the car is a little bit dark. Also, could I see the car with the main color as a sky blue instead of neon green? I give you many thanks, and I am giving you a + for the first pics.

How is this I think the green is a little better and the blue a little lighter hope you like?

Here is the sky blue wih grany smith green stripe what do you think?

------------------

SlowGuitarMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks awesome. Those are very very close to the colors that I have in my head. Thanks a ton!
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Rice! Try a Porsche 928 S4 Rear Wing Spoiler on the trunk.

That looks pretty COOL! I think

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

That looks awesome. Those are very very close to the colors that I have in my head. Thanks a ton!

You are wellcome!

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can someone photoshop the rear bumper from madcurl's #20 (the grey one) onto the black Choptop #13 ?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Can someone photoshop the rear bumper from madcurl's #20 (the grey one) onto the black Choptop #13 ?

How is this does it look as good as you thought?

------------------

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, On the deck lid....
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

LOL, On the deck lid....

OOOO yah! I meant to do that one for you too

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

+ 1....... Thanx for the above chops! Kinda diggin the oem one, I bet it would look good if it were placed something like the quoted pic............ No need to ps though k......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, i just wanted to say thanks for always doing the awesome photoshops for me involving the Fiero and being very quick with them, They always look awesome! Would you mind if i ask for some non-fiero photoshops ?
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out my 3D concepts thread =) more to come in it.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

hey, i just wanted to say thanks for always doing the awesome photoshops for me involving the Fiero and being very quick with them, They always look awesome! Would you mind if i ask for some non-fiero photoshops ?

If thay are not Fiero then PM me the idea and I will send it back to you in the PM's so that it will stay on topic

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have not posted for awhile just giving pontiackid something to think about

------------------

2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey i was wondering if you can do mine im wonting to paint it black soon and i was wondering if u could do that and add the wing that's suppose to be on there and if u could change the wheels and add some nice tuner ones that would be sweet

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2m4dude:

hey i was wondering if you can do mine im wonting to paint it black soon and i was wondering if u could do that and add the wing that's suppose to be on there and if u could change the wheels and add some nice tuner ones that would be sweet

How is this? Wing is comeing thought I was done shoot I will edit it in just abit

With wing

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-18-2010).]

2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? Wing is comeing thought I was done shoot I will edit it in just abit

With wing

WOW!!! dude that looks insane u dont a good job thanx alot that exactly wat im looking for i can't wait to get the paint a wing for it she'd looks good hey can u try one with the gt bumper i think it is u dont gotta but if u wont u know thanx alot man
2m4dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2m4dudeSend a Private Message to 2m4dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2m4dude

478 posts
Member since Feb 2010

With wing

WOW!!! dude that looks insane u done a good job thanx alot that exactly wat im looking for i can't wait to get the paint a wing for it she looks good hey can u try one with the gt bumper i think it is u dont gotta but if u wont u know thanx alot man

[This message has been edited by 2m4dude (edited 03-18-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone convert these choptops into choptop roadsters?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-20-2010).]

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some excellent work here. Any chance of seeing front and rear views of an '84 Trans Am widened 3" down the middle? And a straight-on side view '85-'90 IROC-Z with about 2" of front overhang removed? Half of done by means of shortening the length of the wheelwell? Or are you just doing Fieros?
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just photoshopped this.
Someone with a fastback needs to run this wheel/tire setup. It's sick!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Can someone convert these choptops into choptop roadsters?

How is the RAM-BUNK-SHUSH roadster? I will edit this as I get the other ones done.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-22-2010).]

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Isolde:

Some excellent work here. Any chance of seeing front and rear views of an '84 Trans Am widened 3" down the middle? And a straight-on side view '85-'90 IROC-Z with about 2" of front overhang removed? Half of done by means of shortening the length of the wheelwell? Or are you just doing Fieros?

How about if I supply the "before" pics?
PFF
System Bot
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

Just photoshopped this.
Someone with a fastback needs to run this wheel/tire setup. It's sick!

Randye's car is pretty close
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double post dangit

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-23-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Looks good on the photo shop aeffertz and looks like Randye has the same wheel pretty much that looks AWSOME by the way Randye.

------------------

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Oh, cool! Now he just needs the Bridgstones to go along with it!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

AWSOME! job that would be pretty cool I think

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!

------------------

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well my Photoshop hasen't been reloaded since I fixed my computer but using Microsoft Paint (I most be a dinosaur...lol)
I came up with too versions of my 88 Coupe just for kicks.

the first is what it would look like if I fiberglassed the notchclip for mor of a fast back look while still having room enough on the back edges for a spoiler.

the second is because I was having fun messing around with my car with out actually touching it

If someone wants to make both pictures into chop tops that be great.

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastically Imaginative Engineering Racing Object

For any Paint Work: http://www.kurtcarloni.com/
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Certified Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Maintenence)
1985 Fiero GT 69k Miles (All Options) - Daily Driver
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 30k original miles(collectors car)

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 03-25-2010).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taking requests for any concepts people would like done. First come first served. Smaller jobs will have faster turn arounds.

I do have a fast back model available to use.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock