Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do like white on Fiero's I did this for (FieroFanatic13) While I was getting there I was at a two tone that I thought looked pretty good so I posted both.

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so I live in a chop top world, in my head anyway this would be a bad ass ride!

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

OK so I live in a chop top world, in my head anyway this would be a bad ass ride!

enough photo chop chop!, get to building it LOL!

just kidding I know it is way easyer and cheeper to do it this way but not near as much fun
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it was not my day driver it would be tor down and modified to the gills. Maybe some day I'll get there for real.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like that last one but IMO got to round those front fenders to give it that modern look. They are too flat.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it was not my day driver it would be tor down and modified to the gills. Maybe some day I'll get there for real.

I understand that. it is hard to fit projects that big into a weekend.
the chop would take the most time the other stuff you could do little by little and for the most part off the car untill you are done with it.
just try to break it down into smaller projects that you can do when you have time. you would be shocked at how much progress you could make in a short time.
good talking to you again.
D.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Like that last one but IMO got to round those front fenders to give it that modern look. They are too flat.

That would be what you would get if you had that bumper I just cut and pasted it on there. I could have removed the already photo shopped front spoiler but I kind of liked it.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by whodeanie:

the chop would take the most time the other stuff you could do little by little and for the most part off the car untill you are done with it.
just try to break it down into smaller projects that you can do when you have time. you would be shocked at how much progress you could make in a short time.
D.

Do you know anybody with a V6 I could rebiuld the ring's are going in the motor. I have to much blow by. motor comes first

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-23-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you know anybody with a V6 I could rebiuld the ring's are going in the motor. I have to much blow by. motor comes first

not on your side of the world I don't. I will have one out of my car but I don't know when that would be it depends on how soon I can get my LS6 together to install.
I would look for an older Camaro with a V6 it bolts right in with minor mods to the starter side. and they are very common motors that people with Camaro's just rip out for V8's
so you should be able to pick one up cheap. even if you had to rebuild it you could do that and still drive you car till you are ready for the swap.
D.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D.

Some good advice i think that all of us should absorb. Sometimes the overall project can be overwhelming and we get consumed with frustration.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not on your side of the world I don't. I will have one out of my car but I don't know when that would be it depends on how soon I can get my LS6 together to install.
I would look for an older Camaro with a V6 it bolts right in with minor mods to the starter side. and they are very common motors that people with Camaro's just rip out for V8's
so you should be able to pick one up cheap. even if you had to rebuild it you could do that and still drive you car till you are ready for the swap.
D.

Good idea thank you + for you!

PFF
System Bot
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys! 85SEnotchie u r the shiznit! lol

i am doing what he photoshopped for me. i cant wait! great work!

bumpy!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The LIZARDO I thought it could use a new pair of shoes, the front marker light moved and badge less pretty sweet looking I think.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The LIZARDO I thought it could use a new pair of shoes, the front marker light moved and badge less pretty sweet looking I think.

How about replacing the headlights with something smaller like the Toyo Celica ones and doing something with that front bumper?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about replacing the headlights with something smaller like the Toyo Celica ones and doing something with that front bumper?

Do what to the front bumper?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do what to the front bumper?

Reduce the vertical size.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reduce the vertical size.

I didnt put different lights on there but I made them smaller to give the same idea and reduced the vertical size on the front bumper.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didnt put different lights on there but I made them smaller to give the same idea and reduced the vertical size on the front bumper.

Thank you. Now what do you guys & gals think? The HL bean would not work.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 05-12-2009).]

wolf63

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolf63Send a Private Message to wolf63Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

COOL! it is fun to create the ideas in your head and it's FREE!

free is good, and my wife doesn't complain about the smell of resin in the garage :-)
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little front to back for the new favorite

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-13-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a beautiful replica so I took the livardo nose and modified it to look a little more like the replica.

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2009 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was checking out the Vector post and thought the W8 rear on a chop top wide body would look sweet.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
So I was playing with kingdom customs car again and thought that the picture would look better if the front wheel was not turned so after doing it to the notchie I created I figured I would do it to the picture from the web site to maybe get kingdom custom to take some new pix of it.

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie, this car, whose picture I lifted from another thread, looks fairly similar to mine (including its color scheme and the wheels I have planned for it), but I'll be going for a 3-inch chop on it later:

Originally posted by Dogcreek:
Hi Mike and Project34,

As an older guy who was into cars back in the days of the mighty "Cragar SS," I went on a quest to find a similar looking wheels to fit my 86GT in the stock sized 15" ... After a long search.... I found these.....These are the American Racing "Aero" model in 15x7 as mentioned by Project34...

Is a 3-inch chop something you can depict by working your magic on that photo, 85SEnochie?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so I went out and measured the side vent on my car and it is 3 1/2" tall so I used that to get close. This would be slammed!

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK so I went out and measured the side vent on my car and it is 3 1/2" tall so I used that to get close. This would be slammed!

Oops! That looks great, but I see I should have been more clear in my request.

I'm sorry about that. I actually meant to refer to a 3-inch chopped roof on the red car, as opposed to slamming it 3 inches, sort of like these real-life pictures that clearly highlight the profile differences between a Fiero with a standard roof (2nd picture below) versus a Fiero with a V-8 Archie, 3-inch chop to its roof (1st picture below):

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Because the red GT's color scheme and its wheels will be similar to my GT's, can you do me a big favor and depict that type of 3-inch roof chop on this red car?

Originally posted by Dogcreek:
Hi Mike and Project34,

As an older guy who was into cars back in the days of the mighty "Cragar SS," I went on a quest to find a similar looking wheels to fit my 86GT in the stock sized 15" ... After a long search.... I found these.....These are the American Racing "Aero" model in 15x7 as mentioned by Project34...

I've no idea if it would easier to re-color both the silver car and the white car red, and then substitute on them the chrome wheels of the red car pictured immediately above, but hopefully this explains more clearly what I hoping to see.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so here is a chop top. I did not use a scale but the pictures that you put up to get the same look. Close anyway?

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow2!

Thanks, 85SEnochie!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simple, economical, and looks sporty...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may have to play with that a little I like the nose but the hood cut out is a little bit too deep for my taste.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here we go I fix the angle on the hood cut outs did a little on the shadow under the car and put the black vent in front of the back wheels. It is fun to play with these ideas!

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was playing around with SAFASTRO's concept and Car-2-Low's Fiero and came up with this a strech Fiero looks good I think. O yah I stubbed the nose too.

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 06-06-2009).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a project for you.

This is a XTC body on an 88 Fiero. Here's what I am thinking. I would like to see "silver" above the yellow line - top part and inside the "inset" on the side w/ black on the lower part of the car. Plus the wheel "silver". If you feel like it, I would like to see the same but with a "blue" bottom half. Of course feel free to use you imagination - maybe I'll like your ideas better than mine. Thanks for your time.

Pat

And one to play with
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go round one

Some of my Ideas to even it out a little maybe?

Looks a little more like a racing stripe maybe you like?

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's getting pretty close.

I will be starting a build thread fairly soon. The weather has been suckin lately.

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that is awesome! 85senotchie can u convert that into a fiero gt? might not look right but who knows!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ghost187x:

that is awesome! 85senotchie can u convert that into a fiero gt? might not look right but who knows!

FierociousGT did that one but I can try to make it a fast back

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still playing around the head light mod looks good with this bumper.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the fast back sport Fiero.

I am thinking of cutting off the side and front pieces of the hood to make bigger head light holes and flush mounting the twin low profile head light buckets?

86caddyslim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86caddyslimSend a Private Message to 86caddyslimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie:

I sent you a photo chop request by pm. Please have a look?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock