Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Can I get the front shot with the paint job, and one with and one without the chop as well please?

OK so this took some work I could not find a Formula front bumper at this angle so I took one that was close and made it work.
Sorry for chopping who ever is in the picture a couple inches Do you like it or should I work on it somemore?

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-31-2009).]

IP: Logged
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gives me the general idea I was looking for, and me not being a perfectionist it looks good. Great work! Although if you want to keep working on it and making it look better, have at it. Eh, it's just Small town fools wife... I'll look around and see if I can find a good looking formula bumper and post it up here to try and make it a little easier on ya....
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need a side shot or a 3/4 shot to really get the full effect.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so I was having some fun. This is me back in 1988 next to my new dream car yes I am a posser

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ice Ice Baby! LoL. J/K
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iron_Mark_2003:

Ice Ice Baby! LoL. J/K

No joke there I heard that that least once a day back then.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Allright, stop! Collaborate, and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something, grabs a hold of me lightly. Flows like a harpoon, daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? I don't know?.......

He, he, he!

Tony
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Allright, stop! Collaborate, and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something, grabs a hold of me lightly. Flows like a harpoon, daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? I don't know?.......

He, he, he!

Tony

Yah I have a PS2 with sing star game that has that on it the 90's I rap that one with friends to get a good laugh and remember the good old days.

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Yah I have a PS2 with sing star game that has that on it the 90's I rap that one with friends to get a good laugh and remember the good old days.

I'm man enough to admit I liked that song!

------------------
Jonathan
1987 SE wrecked parts car
1985 SE parts car 23K miles

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:
I'm man enough to admit I liked that song!

Yah the song was good but the guy was wrong in many ways.

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Na na na na. na na. na na.

------------------
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?

The Duke will NEVER DIE

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rallaster

9105 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Formula nose from the proper angle for ya nochie. May need to be digitally resized to fit properly, but atleast the angle matches.. right?
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres one Not the full car but here goes, Notchback black with gun metal rims

will try to photo a mitsu front end on it

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 08-31-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Formula nose from the proper angle for ya nochie. May need to be digitally resized to fit properly, but atleast the angle matches.. right?

Nice find thanks for that! How is this better?

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much better! Me likey...
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

heres one Not the full car but here goes, Notchback black with gun metal rims

will try to photo a mitsu front end on it

How is this?

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That look really lengthens the nose/front end and makes it look camaro-ish. Not the newer ones.

Sorta like this:

[This message has been edited by Iron_Mark_2003 (edited 08-31-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iron_Mark_2003:

That look really lengthens the nose/front end and makes it look camaro-ish. Not the newer ones.

Sorta like this:

A little more Camaro-ish anymore and it would be a camaro

Small town fool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Small town foolSend a Private Message to Small town foolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice find thanks for that! How is this better?

Quit showing off my wife!! Oh and my old cars potentioal. (I know it is spelled wrong)
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-2-Low in Canada has one sweet ride a red hot color for a red hot car!

Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coolest Fiero EVER!!!!
PFF
System Bot
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always wanted to see these hood scoops on a Fiero (and then figure out how to make them functional.) Don't have a Fiero pic at the same angle, and the rally stripes on the Camaro make this kinda hard...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ditkaphile:

I always wanted to see these hood scoops on a Fiero (and then figure out how to make them functional.) Don't have a Fiero pic at the same angle, and the rally stripes on the Camaro make this kinda hard...

How is this? Scale is a guess but close and functional Is were the wholes are located if you put wholes in the hood under the front edge of the scoop and leave the back edge of the scoop open it should be functional.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is about 80% of what my choptop will look like once i add the archie widebody kit and paint it torch red.

A custom chin spoiler, hood and decklid modifications, different wheels, and a few other tweeks will be the difference.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-03-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

That is about 80% of what my choptop will look like once i add the archie widebody kit and paint it torch red.

A custom chin spoiler, hood and decklid modifications, different wheels, and a few other tweeks will be the difference.

If you have pictures lets do it up would love to give it ago!
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? Scale is a guess but close and functional Is were the wholes are located if you put wholes in the hood under the front edge of the scoop and leave the back edge of the scoop open it should be functional.

Awesome! Thank you!!!

------------------
Ninety percent of the population thinks you'd have to be crazy to own a Fiero. I'm in the other ten percent!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ditkaphile:

Awesome! Thank you!!!

Welcome anytime
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CHECK IT OUT I GOT MY CAR DONE!

wait why am I all wet? Shoot! another wet dream about someday
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnotchie,

I have no idea how much effort it takes to make one of your photoshop creations so I don't know if this is too much to ask but...

Can you make a black fiero, notchie or fastback, with Trans Am style "Bandit Edition" gold pinstripes and winged horse logos on the b-pilars and hood?

Anybody ever done that?
Thanks,

------------------
Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnotchie,

I have no idea how much effort it takes to make one of your photoshop creations so I don't know if this is too much to ask but...

Can you make a black fiero, notchie or fastback, with Trans Am style "Bandit Edition" gold pinstripes and winged horse logos on the b-pilars and hood?

Anybody ever done that?
Thanks,

SO you looking for some smokey in your Fiero Ten Four Good Budy.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another look option I can cross off my list of possibles. There is definately something lost in the translation. Love it on the Firebird, not so much on the Fiero.

Thanks once again for really cool work.

------------------
Jonathan

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another look option I can cross off my list of possibles. There is definately something lost in the translation. Love it on the Firebird, not so much on the Fiero.

Thanks once again for really cool work.

Welcome anytime.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about one of this car, since it's really close to what mine looked like when I got it.

I'd like to see it with a 2 tone white over blue and the opposite blue over white, with the bumper pads painted to match the bottom color. I'm thinking of painting mine that way. The blue would be close to the color on this Fiero.

Need to find a Aero nose for mine...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-06-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

How about one of this car, since it's really close to what mine looked like when I got it.

I'd like to see it with a 2 tone white over blue and the opposite blue over white, with the bumper pads painted to match the bottom color. I'm thinking of painting mine that way. The blue would be close to the color on this Fiero.

Need to find a Aero nose for mine...

Couple questions what color do you want the trim on bottom and middle? How is this for the color blue?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Her is the blue over white for yah.

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Close enough in color for me to get the idea. Side molding and bottom trim matching the bottom color.

Thank you .

Think I'm liking the blue over white more.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-07-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Close enough in color for me to get the idea. Side molding and bottom trim matching the bottom color.

Thank you .

OK sorry just finished the other one thanks for the reply.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here is both for yah.

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 09-08-2009).]

jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you change the red to silver. (Please make sure to leave the black molding and the black lower ground effect).

and put these wheels on it...

Thanks. That's all I really want, but you might want to change that guys "Colts" shirt to the "Steelers" and... whatever you can do to help out the lady on the scooter
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock