Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102425 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
NeoNot

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoNotSend a Private Message to NeoNotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are you with paint jobs???

I have been thinking about a painting my GT with this scheme. You think you might be able to put this scheme on a GT body???

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lines maybe a little choppy but check out the color match. A little pat on my back for myself hehe.

cadillacslim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadillacslimSend a Private Message to cadillacslimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent work 85Senochie:

Thank you and that is a well deserved pat on the back. At the risk of asking for too much, one more thing please? Is it possible to show it with the hood closed??

Thanks again, that's a wonderful tool.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no prob.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so the photo shop was not as easy as I thought it was but the idea is kick A _ _ !!!

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ooo I have a new suggestion:

Audi R8 type sideblades. (both notchie and fastback, it might lend itself better to fastback though..) Contrasting colors please.

Many colors would be great, one of them being: Light blue, with silver (brushed steel) sideblades.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a start let me know what you think and if I can change anything?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
I am having a real good time with all of this. I think that this is what you were talking about if not send pic please.

cadillacslim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadillacslimSend a Private Message to cadillacslimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"OK so the photo shop was not as easy as I thought it was but the idea is kick A _ _ !!! "

Again great work 85SEnochie, I agree the idea is kick A___!!! Thanks. I appreciate the effort, it has provided me everything I need to make my project decision.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COOL!!!!! (cadillacslim) Can't wait to see it. There better be a build thread on that, hehe.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.. I like it..

Can you extend the blade so it goes all the way to the top? (like includes the notchie window, and for the fastback, part of the fastback window)

Practice makes perfect. As long as you're having fun, it's even better.. :-p

-M
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this closer to what you are looking for?

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

OK so the photo shop was not as easy as I thought it was but the idea is kick A _ _ !!!

Seems like everyone wants to lower the bumps on the front end of my car and the bumps are why I bought it in the first place.

I like bumps, I wish people would leave my bumps alone. I mean like there are a lot of women paying good money to have bigger bumps. Can't I just have my bumps?

Ed

EDIT: BTY GREAT photoshoping
------------------
Fino
www.feroce.net
Member National Kit Car Club
Lifetime Member CFOGi

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 01-04-2008).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'r bumps are beautiful and if you got a bump job to make them BIGGER I'm shure we would like you'r bums even more. hehe
Is it ok to keep playing with you'r bumps? If not let me know and I'll stop : (
NeoNot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoNotSend a Private Message to NeoNotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a start let me know what you think and if I can change anything?

Can you extended the center scallops further back and make them smaller as they move out from the center towards the flame.

I think the flames look pretty good

Would be nice to see a side profile if possible.
Thanks for all the work you put into the paintjob. Now it is making my decision a little harder to make, but I like it

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You'r bumps are beautiful and if you got a bump job to make them BIGGER I'm shure we would like you'r bums even more. hehe
Is it ok to keep playing with you'r bumps? If not let me know and I'll stop : (

Normaly I don't let people play with her bumps but if you promise to be gentle with her then OK.

Ed
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fino:
Normaly I don't let people play with her bumps but if you promise to be gentle with her then OK.
Ed

Ed, your bumps don't go as high as they used to...

Green bumps - that's the key!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be very gental, thank you. ; )
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this closer to what you are looking for?

Yea. Thank you
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working on the paint skeam will post soon
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
OK so I'm trying out some different ways of doing this a work in process.

PFF
System Bot
NeoNot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoNotSend a Private Message to NeoNotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMHO, that looks pretty sick

What to do, what to do???
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little bump with another sig. A full on costom maybe a rebody but I still keep coming back to it hehe

------------------
Happiness is a choice

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still photo shopping any ideas you would like to see?

------------------
Happiness is a choice

250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like a photo shop of a paint job and rims but ill get you the pictures tomorrow so this is a free bump
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are my concepts ok to post?

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 250rider3:

Id like a photo shop of a paint job and rims but ill get you the pictures tomorrow so this is a free bump

Looking forward to it.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by fieroboom:

Are my concepts ok to post?

yah the idea is sweet and if you have any photo shops you are doing post them or would like to be done let me know.

Swedish Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Swedish FieroClick Here to visit Swedish Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Swedish FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What could you guys do with mine ?

Did these Euro taillights myself..

------------------
Swedish Fiero

Dedicated owner of an 88 Fiero GT

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Swedish Fiero:

What could you guys do with mine ?

Did these Euro taillights myself..

The tail lights look good any ideas that you have that you would like to see or just leave it to me and I'll chop it up?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
OK so a chop was a must hehe and put the tail lights you have already done on there. What do you think?

PFF
System Bot
Sleek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleekSend a Private Message to SleekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your up to it, I've got a little challenge for you. I'm painting my boat this spring but I have no idea on the color scheme. If you could make the bottom(water line) black and make the top bright green. Maybe add a monster logo to the far back on the black. Or possibly incorporate the bright green, a canary yellow, and a light(bright) blue into it.
If anyone does this for a living(or is very good) I'd like to see if you want to take some time and do a real nice draw up
Couple pics to work with:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
-Nick
86 GT

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yah the idea is sweet and if you have any photo shops you are doing post them or would like to be done let me know.

You're probably not going to believe this, but I freehand drew all of those concepts... I started with a regular Fiero, then drew everything else, the shadows, the chop top, the doors, etc, etc. I even drew the grass, trees, horizon, and the sky.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sleek:

If your up to it, I've got a little challenge for you. I'm painting my boat this spring but I have no idea on the color scheme. If you could make the bottom(water line) black and make the top bright green. Maybe add a monster logo to the far back on the black. Or possibly incorporate the bright green, a canary yellow, and a light(bright) blue into it.
If anyone does this for a living(or is very good) I'd like to see if you want to take some time and do a real nice draw up

I'd love to do it. But I take my time with the "good" ones, so it'll probly be a few days.

EDIT:
Should the 'water line' follow the lines of the boat:

Or should it be more like where it would sit in the water due to the engine weight:

Or, just send me another image with a rough line drawn in MS Paint where the water line should be. 'Cuz if that's not right, then even a beautiful image rending would not look right...

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 12-08-2008).]

Sleek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleekSend a Private Message to SleekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, should have not said water line. I meant the bottom as in where the "top" meets the sides(bottom) of boat, the black rubber bumper. Thanks
edit, and I have no idea why I said that because the only part that sits in the water when its moving is maybe a foot in from the back and just enough to cover the jet drive. Most of it is out of the water.

[This message has been edited by Sleek (edited 12-08-2008).]

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
chop me!

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the chop working on the boat will show some of the pix when I get it figured out a little more.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
This will take many times but hows the color? will work details after color is good.

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 12-08-2008).]

Swedish Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Swedish FieroClick Here to visit Swedish Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Swedish FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for chopping mine.. now I know my car looks the best unchopped..

------------------
Swedish Fiero

Dedicated owner of an 88 Fiero GT

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Swedish Fiero:

Thanks for chopping mine.. now I know my car looks the best unchopped..

She is a beautiful ride
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock