Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 59)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102448 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
jayrodmiller

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jayrodmillerClick Here to visit jayrodmiller's HomePageSend a Private Message to jayrodmillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Extend the red B-pillars upward and create a roof spoiler like a boat.

I think that could be a cool idea! I tried to do it up on photoshop but I'm not all that good at it. I think that the A Pillers should be black all the way to the top of the windshield and leave the rest of the roof red. Kind of like the 2014 Scion tC's....
I have an extra rear piece in my garage that I might try to cut it and stick it on there to see what it would look like.

-Jarod
IP: Logged
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jayrodmiller:

I think that could be a cool idea!
I have an extra rear piece in my garage that I might try to cut it and stick it on there to see what it would look like.

-Jarod

As a matter of fact, I have an extra notchie rear clip, too! Have you seen my GTO bumper project?

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I think this car is interesting. I can't decide if I love the black roof or not. It makes sense but does it look as good as it seems like it would? I don't know.

Terry, can you tweak it a little for me? Extend the red B-pillars upward and create a roof spoiler like a boat. Make it about 4 inches above the roof. Here's a link to a boat:

http://newenglandboating.co...r-weekend-trips.html

Thanks! This ought to be cool!

I will do the other angle in a bit but here is round one?

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These might not be the best pics to photoshop. Feel free to use any pic you like. I'd like to see about 3 or 4 inches of air between the original roof position and the roof spoiler. A rear corner shot might show this the best.

Thanks!
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troyboy is asking for some photoshopping expertise over in the Enterra build thread.

Cheers
Don
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

These might not be the best pics to photoshop. Feel free to use any pic you like. I'd like to see about 3 or 4 inches of air between the original roof position and the roof spoiler. A rear corner shot might show this the best.

Thanks!

Here you go what do you think?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent work!! Exactly what I wanted. I like the second one better. Can you do a color change tweak? Make the whole roof red and make the under side of the roof spoiler black?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I have not posted for some time now been hanging out over on Facebook a lot I still think the Venturi would make for a cool looking kit on a Fiero!

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More playing around with bumper pad chop top fastbacks

------------------

BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what that Notchie in it's original form would look like with a couple megaphone exhaust pipes exiting above the license plate?

[This message has been edited by BrittB (edited 05-27-2014).]

BoxerFanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoxerFanaticSend a Private Message to BoxerFanaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

How is this?

I know the color does not match but just having some fun with it what do you think?

That looks great. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. When a Fiero or fiero related topic reminds me, and I come back to this forum to have a look around. It has been a while.

I generally like the two-tone "berlinetta boxer" like paint scheme, but stock Fiero's belt line is a bit too high for it to really look right, imho. It looks great on the blue over black-chrome Mera you did, though, with it's lower belt-line.

[This message has been edited by BoxerFanatic (edited 06-19-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first lame try at GIMP. Colorized the whole pic to get the red chrome look. I have black chrome film also maybe going to use it for strips or ....
I know one stripe is wider than the other just playing around to see which one I like.

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe getting a little carried away but my imagination seems limited on what to do with the black chrome. Blacked out Pontiac emblem. I am not going to have that hood but will be doing the skitime ground effects.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-26-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Maybe getting a little carried away but my imagination seems limited on what to do with the black chrome. Blacked out Pontiac emblem. I am not going to have that hood but will be doing the skitime ground effects.

Your getting it! just keep thinking in layers like you are doing as the ideas come try it out

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I firgured out how to alter colors but to add an image may take some time. I am thinking about putting this Pegasus under my vynl red chrome, not exactly like this turned out. Not sure I am going to free hand trace this image.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I firgured out how to alter colors but to add an image may take some time. I am thinking about putting this Pegasus under my vynl red chrome, not exactly like this turned out. Not sure I am going to free hand trace this image.

Yah I go cross eyed every time I do anything with the Pegasus

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my latest thoughts

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-29-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a cool idea I came up with Still undecided on what material I will use but know I can get it done. I will be using a 1 din. unit with blue tooth behind a 7" Lenovo tablet both I already have witch is why I wont be using a 2 din. car pc that you can pic up pretty cheap these days. I do have a guy interested in the idea and is thinking of doing a Plexiglas vacuum of it so we will see how that goes? I'm excited to go to my mom and dads this weekend to do some real measurement's of it will keep you posted on how this goes

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of my latest thoughts

I like this, I have been thinking something similiar for a GT.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LornesGT

1356 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Here is a cool idea I came up with Still undecided on what material I will use but know I can get it done. I will be using a 1 din. unit with blue tooth behind a 7" Lenovo tablet both I already have witch is why I wont be using a 2 din. car pc that you can pic up pretty cheap these days. I do have a guy interested in the idea and is thinking of doing a Plexiglas vacuum of it so we will see how that goes? I'm excited to go to my mom and dads this weekend to do some real measurement's of it will keep you posted on how this goes

Are you going to have the sterio hidden behind the tablet?

MiloFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiloFieroSend a Private Message to MiloFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are all ideas i was playing with. Of course some are impractical.
Fikse wheels

Camaro slp wheels

Rotiforms
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you going to have the sterio hidden behind the tablet?

Yah that is just my plan because I all ready have both Will be something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7w5_3rY1rs

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by MiloFiero:

These are all ideas i was playing with. Of course some are impractical.
Fikse wheels

Camaro slp wheels

Rotiforms

I really like the last one a little exaggerated but very cool!

------------------

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool! I never understood why people don't do this more often. Bumperpad with Fierowarehouse chin, on a fastback. Totally classic look. Very Lotus Esprit S1/BMW M1/Ferrari 288 GTO, yet still all Fiero.
Considering doing this to my car.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I go back and forth on the chin doing that one or some kind of custom chin but one thing we both agree on is bumper pad fast backs look VERY COOL

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Very cool! I never understood why people don't do this more often. Bumperpad with Fierowarehouse chin, on a fastback. Totally classic look. Very Lotus Esprit S1/BMW M1/Ferrari 288 GTO, yet still all Fiero.
Considering doing this to my car.

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI guys,

I have a new chop I am just too curious in wanting to see. But the imagehost isn't working from myfiero.com, how does everyone post pics here?

Thanx,

Air-ick

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BoxerFanatic:

That looks great. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. When a Fiero or fiero related topic reminds me, and I come back to this forum to have a look around. It has been a while.

I generally like the two-tone "berlinetta boxer" like paint scheme, but stock Fiero's belt line is a bit too high for it to really look right, imho. It looks great on the blue over black-chrome Mera you did, though, with it's lower belt-line.

Looks like a Honda CRX........ sorry!

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

edit: can anyone else see the pics? I used pip, why did they not show?

Have a chop I just am too curious to wanna see... Please? Ok, the first pic a F355 is the base project, the other two pics, parts will be taken from them then added to the 355. First chop, take the front bumper from pic number 2 and also the head lites from pic number 3, play these on pic 1. The second chop, pic 1, with the bumper from pic 2, but then add the head lites from pic 4.

Pics three and four, show how the shape of the hood curves from top of the side to a lower valley in between the edges. Please add this with both head lites, the 911 and the 918.

First pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\355_1.jpg

2nd pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\360_1.jpg

3rd pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\911_2.jpg

4th pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\918_2.jpg

Hope that was simple enuff to understand...

Thanx,

Air-eek

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 10-08-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

edit: can anyone else see the pics? I used pip, why did they not show?

Have a chop I just am too curious to wanna see... Please? Ok, the first pic a F355 is the base project, the other two pics, parts will be taken from them then added to the 355. First chop, take the front bumper from pic number 2 and also the head lites from pic number 3, play these on pic 1. The second chop, pic 1, with the bumper from pic 2, but then add the head lites from pic 4.

Pics three and four, show how the shape of the hood curves from top of the side to a lower valley in between the edges. Please add this with both head lites, the 911 and the 918.

First pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\355_1.jpg

2nd pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\360_1.jpg

3rd pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\911_2.jpg

4th pic:

C:\Users\speedy-predator\Pictures\918_2.jpg

Hope that was simple enuff to understand...

Thanx,

Air-eek

I can not see them I am not sure y yet?

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

In the newest version of PIP. There is a posted in url and an image to post url. How do you go from there?

Thanx,

Ear-eek
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the pic sucks I know but if it can be done can you make the Rotin chop all one color? John is having trouble envisioning a color on the chop so I would like to see some primary colors on it for him to decide. Red, White, Blue, Black, and pink to mess with him...

Never mind the lack of tail lights, it is getting the one piece corvette tail light panel.

and front shot again this is just to get idea of look with full colors

Thanks!!!
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

In the newest version of PIP. There is a posted in url and an image to post url. How do you go from there?

Thanx,

Ear-eek

I open PIP then Browse photo's click on the one I want click on the upload button after it's complete I go to the history button click on the arrow down until I get to the latest one I uploaded click on the box below the image then I copy that and paste it in the comment I down loaded the latest Version but it seems to be working the same as it had before?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Yes the pic sucks I know but if it can be done can you make the Rotin chop all one color? John is having trouble envisioning a color on the chop so I would like to see some primary colors on it for him to decide. Red, White, Blue, Black, and pink to mess with him...

Never mind the lack of tail lights, it is getting the one piece corvette tail light panel.

and front shot again this is just to get idea of look with full colors

Thanks!!!

Here is one for yah

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having some fun and have not posted for a while

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 11-08-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumper pad fastback IMSA style

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still drooling over the IMSA bumper pad fast back

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really need to learn how to do this beside just changing colors. Maybe someday! Glad to see your keeping the thread alive.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 12-02-2014).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really need to learn how to do this beside just changing colors. Maybe someday! Glad to see your keeping the thread alive.

Thanks I'm trying to be the biggest and longest lasting photo shop fiero thread

------------------

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks I'm trying to be the biggest and longest lasting photo shop fiero thread

85SEnochie,

Wait...I thought you were the official PS guy for Pennock's...by default at least!

Appreciate all that you do for the community!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

85SEnochie,

Wait...I thought you were the official PS guy for Pennock's...by default at least!

Appreciate all that you do for the community!

Nope just thought it would be a good idea and found a couple places you could ask for photo shop help but most of them went into the archives so I figured I would give it ago but most of all, I Love Doing It !!!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock