Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 51)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

OMG...that was so cool...How did you do that? and when my cars are completed....will you make me one?

I would if I could but the way that it is done is Forza 4 on the Xbox you can paint the Fiaro any way you want and after you are done when you view it the game does that. So then I plugged in my iPhone and played some Dub step music on Pandora and recorded it with my camera. I do not have any programs but thought it was creative with what I have. I may try it again when I figure out how to get the settings on the camera to be better. Thanks for checking it out

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-27-2013).]

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

That is exactly what I was wanting. It seems to me that it would make sense for someone to make a fastback conversion kit like this. This would be easier than swapping rear clips and all the rest that goes into a fastback conversion. Not to mention the fact that it looks better than the stock notchback and better than the stock fastback. It's a win-win!!

Excellent work!

Jonathan

I may have to put some GT tail lights on there too here soon

------------------

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I may have to put some GT tail lights on there too here soon

You could for fun but the whole purpose of the photoshop was to see if a normal notchie would look better by just adding a fastback section to its stock parts. I say you proved that to be correct!

Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still playing with Forza 4

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front fascia rolled under is a new look. Interesting.

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-04-2013).]

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, guys,my wife was in a wreck and insurance has given us enough money to have the entire car repainted. Her car is black but I have a picture of a silver one that might be easier to change the color of. We would like all the black trim to stay black including the bumper pads, mirrors, and the triangle part by the windows, everything that was meant to be black.

Here is a base pic to start from. I tried to find pitcures all taken around the same time of day judging by the shadows if that makes a difference.

Her choice of color, Rat Roaster Green. (Custom color by Stacey David of Gearz)

A choice we both like but the car has Tan interior so worried it will clash. Grabber Blue

My choice of color, Inferno Orange Metallic

Thanks for the help guys, Ben
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Ok, guys,my wife was in a wreck and insurance has given us enough money to have the entire car repainted. Her car is black but I have a picture of a silver one that might be easier to change the color of. We would like all the black trim to stay black including the bumper pads, mirrors, and the triangle part by the windows, everything that was meant to be black.

Here is a base pic to start from. I tried to find pitcures all taken around the same time of day judging by the shadows if that makes a difference.

Her choice of color, Rat Roaster Green. (Custom color by Stacey David of Gearz)

A choice we both like but the car has Tan interior so worried it will clash. Grabber Blue

My choice of color, Inferno Orange Metallic

Thanks for the help guys, Ben

Here you go hope it helps?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put all of those in a basket for the happiest Easter ever!!

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Put all of those in a basket for the happiest Easter ever!!

Jonathan

------------------

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife has finally decided she wants a fiero and that green one is exactly what she wants. (Talking about purple accents too tho)
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mugwort:

(Talking about purple accents too tho)

Easy now! The main thing is not to get excited!

Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife has finally decided she wants a fiero and that green one is exactly what she wants. (Talking about purple accents too tho)

Maybe this might help to get your Fiero done too? Maybe some purple in the interior?

------------------

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look good and give us an idea. I think I like the grabber blue a lot and the interior won't look That bad with it but who knows. She would like the green to be a bit darker metallic though. I like the synergy green myself but she thought it would be too light. She wants something like this but not sure what the paint color or code would be since this is a photoshop as well.

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent her the pic to see if sje likes it. Color works better than I thought it would

She said "that is AWESOME!"

[This message has been edited by Mugwort (edited 04-04-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those look good and give us an idea. I think I like the grabber blue a lot and the interior won't look That bad with it but who knows. She would like the green to be a bit darker metallic though. I like the synergy green myself but she thought it would be too light. She wants something like this but not sure what the paint color or code would be since this is a photoshop as well.

Let’s try this one it is hard to get the paint to look metallic if the paint in the picture is not metallic so how is this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Sent her the pic to see if sje likes it. Color works better than I thought it would

She said "that is AWESOME!"

COOL! have fun with that hope to see his and her Fiero soon

------------------

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let’s try this one it is hard to get the paint to look metallic if the paint in the picture is not metallic so how is this?

That green looks good and might be closer to what she had in mind. Thanks!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That green looks good and might be closer to what she had in mind. Thanks!

No problem at all Let me know what needs to be done and I'll give it ago until I get it right

------------------

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[/QUOTE]

Can u swap the green and purple? She thinks she might like it the other way.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like a chrome green, sweet. You keep this up 85SEnochie and I will never be able to chose a color.

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can u swap the green and purple? She thinks she might like it the other way. [/QUOTE]

Here you go

------------------

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like this one better but I guess she likes the first one. Thanx man. U rock
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

That looks like a chrome green, sweet. You keep this up 85SEnochie and I will never be able to chose a color.

LOL you and me both

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

I like this one better but I guess she likes the first one. Thanx man. U rock

Welcome I like the green one better I think the two of them together would look better

------------------

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They'll look awesome parked next to each other at Fierorama :-)
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They'll look awesome parked next to each other at Fierorama :-)

YES they will!

------------------

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're gonna make it Constructicon colors, you might as well add this.

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 04-04-2013).]

Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lmfao!!! I love it but doubt she'd like it much.
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, my real choice is Grabber Blue. I hope to paint my Fiero that color someday.

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 04-04-2013).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We went with grabber blue. Paint has been ordered so it has begun!
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We went with grabber blue. Paint has been ordered so it has begun!

Cool I was looking forward to the green but grabber blue will be cool

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by GBglide:

If you're gonna make it Constructicon colors, you might as well add this.

I like that! I don't know about the rest of you Might have to find some reflective paint for the construction zone?

------------------

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might want to check out ALSA Corp:

http://alsacorp.com/strechchrome/index.html

You have the vehicle wrapped and then shot with clear coat and it leaves this very durable perm wet look to the chrome.

Doing my 308 body in a candy blue and black chrome combo:

And by the way...love the Autobot reference! Got to love a cartoon that allows you to see into the core of someone.

Look at the people you know. Which badge do they display...no doubt in what you are dealing with!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-06-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to do a GT rear clip conversion

------------------

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need to do a GT rear clip conversion

The you should also consider a custom nose, plug, plug!

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 04-07-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:

The you should also consider a custom nose, plug, plug!

I have thought a lot about doing a custom nose but with this Idea I think the bumper pad will look great? Now I am trying to figure out what head light I will use on it?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Maybe the new flush mounts

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or a little simpler

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-08-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2010 Camaro rear Valance Would look pretty cool slightly modified

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 04-12-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock