Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Have another one for ya to hone them skillz! Could you take the first pic's front bumper off and put it on the second pic, please?

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE what do you think?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx for the effort! Wish I could do what you do!!! Not to be fussy, but could you slope the bumper to match the hood n fender lines on the pic above?

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if it's been done or requested but how bout an (Caddilac) XLR notchie blend?
Love the xlr , thanks again
Ryan
Titleist75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Titleist75Send a Private Message to Titleist75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but I took the one of the pictures on the other page and tweaked it a bit. It's my first time using a photoshop type program but it was free on the net and pretty cool to use so excuse the "roughness". If someone could make it all one colour that would be great. This is a concept I am going to tweak some more for my build. Still in the concept stages and a ways to go & the nose piece still isn't quite right.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Thanx for the effort! Wish I could do what you do!!! Not to be fussy, but could you slope the bumper to match the hood n fender lines on the pic above?

Hows this nose job matched the lines of the car a little more what do you think?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

Don't know if it's been done or requested but how bout an (Caddilac) XLR notchie blend?
Love the xlr , thanks again
Ryan

Hows this for a blend?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Titleist75:

Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but I took the one of the pictures on the other page and tweaked it a bit. It's my first time using a photoshop type program but it was free on the net and pretty cool to use so excuse the "roughness". If someone could make it all one colour that would be great. This is a concept I am going to tweak some more for my build. Still in the concept stages and a ways to go & the nose piece still isn't quite right.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

All yellow do you like?

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the xlr blend but could you try and use the xlr front end and blend it into the body lines of the fiero? and very nice work as has been stated many times
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about this 1? Sorry for poor quality but I'm not sure how to post good pix. Oh BTW, a nice bright yellow paint would be nice with flat black inserts on door. Thanks!

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 09-30-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

I like the xlr blend but could you try and use the xlr front end and blend it into the body lines of the fiero? and very nice work as has been stated many times

Here you go what do you think of this?

Felt it needed two tone

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

How about this 1? Sorry for poor quality but I'm not sure how to post good pix. Oh BTW, a nice bright yellow paint would be nice with flat black inserts on door. Thanks!

How is this?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

I think the nose job needs a lil more tweaking to look rite with the rest of the car..... It obviously isn't your skillz, just believe that it needs some different, non-popup headlites possibly.....

Thanx a ton, and it is definetly a right click save as...........

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Here you go what do you think of this?

Felt it needed two tone

Marvelous.... i really like the look of the xlr but think it would need some crazy adapting to work on a fiero
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

The pic below was taken from this thread.... It is a photoshoped pic, and there maybe others in the kinda long thread too......

Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000091-2.html

Photoshop pic:

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004
HI all

Could you possibly take the gallardo headlites, shrink them a bit, an put them onto the nose jobed ferrari? Please,

Pic 1:

Pic 2:
http://myfiero.com/uploads/18366_.jpg

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Could you possibly take the gallardo headlites, shrink them a bit, an put them onto the nose jobed ferrari? Please,

Pic 1:

Pic 2:
http://myfiero.com/uploads/18366_.jpg

Do yo have a better angle for those head lights? I could draw them but it would not look very good
just some everyday flushmounted head lights look ok I think. how about you?

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! That is just what I was looking for! Even helped me decide if I wanted the door handle painted to match the car or not!

How is this?

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 10-01-2009).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Those headlites look ok, but confirms my thoughts on needing fixed lites with that chop.... Would the bottom pic be of a better angle?

Pic:

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

The pic below was taken from this thread.... It is a photoshoped pic, and there maybe others in the kinda long thread too......

Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000091-2.html

Photoshop pic:

Props to who ever did this as it is exactly what i was getting at.... hmm now how could it be achieved.... tonnes of work lol
Ryan

*Edited to fix end of quote

[This message has been edited by CheshireGrin (edited 10-01-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't get my avitar to work dangit!

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it my avitar

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-03-2009).]

fierogt17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt17Send a Private Message to fierogt17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can someone make this a flat army green with all black rims? =)
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Those headlites look ok, but confirms my thoughts on needing fixed lites with that chop.... Would the bottom pic be of a better angle?

Pic:

I think that pic worked well?

Titleist75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Titleist75Send a Private Message to Titleist75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All yellow do you like?

Yes...VERY nice. Thanks
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt17:

can someone make this a flat army green with all black rims? =)

How is that color?

fierogt17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt17Send a Private Message to fierogt17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is that color?

oh nice that's perfect, thank you
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Titleist75:

Yes...VERY nice. Thanks

Wellcome
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by fierogt17:

oh nice that's perfect, thank you

Anytime
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all

Ya know sumfin, I like the first PS with the fixed headlites you did, then those gallardo ones...... Hmm, would you be willing to try Celica lites onto that image?

PIC:
http://myfiero.com/uploads/18423_.jpg

Thanx for YOUR time an effort!! No matter how much I may nitpick it, your work is appreciated!!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi all

Ya know sumfin, I like the first PS with the fixed headlites you did, then those gallardo ones...... Hmm, would you be willing to try Celica lites onto that image?

PIC:
http://myfiero.com/uploads/18423_.jpg

Thanx for YOUR time an effort!! No matter how much I may nitpick it, your work is appreciated!!

I don't know the angle with how round thay are did not work very well. what do you think?

PFF
System Bot
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is very interesting. It could be cool on a widebody maybe with an IMSA spoiler. Can you imagine the structural mods (radiator, etc) necessary to pull that off though.
------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader
20Ft Tilt Bed Trailer

[This message has been edited by RickN (edited 10-05-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

This is very interesting. It could be cool on a widebody maybe with an IMSA spoiler. Can you imagine the structural mods (radiator, etc) necessary to pull that off though.

How about a chop top wide body forgot the spoiler sorry.

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know the angle with how round thay are did not work very well. what do you think?

HI all

One last request... Really this time, or at least this idear... The celica headlites are more rounded in the front, could you put that roundness back in it? The full headlite on the car? It is ok if it protrudes onto the front bumper, that is what i'm expecting.......

OH YEAH!! I definately like where this pic is going, MUCH better than with the Gallardo lites.....

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:How about a chop top wide body forgot the spoiler sorry...

Good Job, Thanks!

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
could somebody chop the roof, like three inches, please? it would be appreciated. :]

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Orange 1984 Fiero; McLaren 3.1 Turbo.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:

could somebody chop the roof, like three inches, please? it would be appreciated. :]

About a 3inch chop what do you think? love the color buy the way SWEET!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

HI all

One last request... Really this time, or at least this idear... The celica headlites are more rounded in the front, could you put that roundness back in it? The full headlite on the car? It is ok if it protrudes onto the front bumper, that is what i'm expecting.......

OH YEAH!! I definately like where this pic is going, MUCH better than with the Gallardo lites.....

OK so the angle on the driver side woked ok but I had to draw the passanger side and as you can see my drawing skills suck a little hope you like it anyway?

Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, could you remove the black pieces, and put that expanded metal (the mesh stuff) in it?

(thats not my fiero, but i've got the same front.)

Much appreciated.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:

Hey, could you remove the black pieces, and put that expanded metal (the mesh stuff) in it?

(thats not my fiero, but i've got the same front.)

Much appreciated.

Mesh bumper pad is that what you were thinking?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock