Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
What else can be said about that phone call?

While I want my 3 badges, I could sure use my $150 (or somewhere about that) back for something that would actually get to me.

OK - 9 pages now.
Edit to add the list at the top of this page:

Here is the list of us who ordered:

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
blkcofy Pegasus 2 Paid--------------------------------------------Received
Terry B. Pegasus 1 Paid
Sourmug Pegasus 1 Paid ----------------------------------------Received
88formulaman Pegasus 1 Paid
88GT350 Pegasus 2 Paid
CenTexIndy Pegasus 3 Paid
Vendetta Pegasus 2 Paid
metrofiero Pegasus 1 Paid -------------------------------------------Received
Robert 2 Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
88GTFormula Pegasus 2 Paid
PineyCreek Pegasus 1 Paid -----------------------------------------Received
hellbentkrusty Pegasus 1 Paid
whadeduck Pegasus 2* Paid -----------------------------------------Received
SNAPPERHEAD Pegasus 2 Paid
FieroWannaBe Pegasus 1 Paid
Silentassassin185 Pegasus 1 Paid
Jarhead 2m4 Pegasus 2 Paid
craigsfiero2007 Pegasus 1 Paid
AutoTech Pegasus 3 Paid
Steve25 Pegasus 2 Paid
DESTOS Pegasus 1 Paid

FieroGTguy Pegasus 1 Open
formula2 Pegasus 3 Open (check in the mail )
Fierotaz Pegasus 1 Open

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 01-31-2008).]

IP: Logged
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Am I reading that right? 9 delivered and 29 left to deliver?
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
wow I'm lucky I got mine.

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Wow.
What else can be said about that phone call?

While I want my 3 badges, I could sure use my $150 (or somewhere about that) back for something that would actually get to me.

OK - 9 pages now.
Edit to add the list at the top of this page:

Here is the list of us who ordered:

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid

If your going to post that information, at least have it correct. I paid over 2 months ago, there is nothing "open" about my order other than I havent gotten jack **** .

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 01-30-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for helping me correct it. I will edit and change it. This was just taken from one of the last posts made that had a list.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Daughter, not son

An open letter to Andrew..F-I-E-R-O.

I guess I feel pretty stupid now, Andrew. Egg all over my face. I don´t care about the fact that I put my money where my mouth was last time..but I kind of hoped you would have a little more respect for your clients and, in the end, me.It costs NOTHING to show a little integrity. It costs NOTHING to admit to having a problem.It costs EVERYTHING when people buy and pay up front for something, and receive neither goods or replies. NOR refunds.
Please, Andrew...come here on this thread, and make SOME kind of effort to overcome your demons, or problems. More than anything, you owe this to YOURSELF.If you have had a calamity which has used up all the money, then words are your last chance to fight your way out of this jam.From the photo of the cut-outs, you obviously have the blanks already made.Send them out..COD if neccessary. At LEAST show some kind of responsibiliy. PLEASE.
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-31-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

If you have had a calamity which has used up all the money, then words are your last chance to fight your way out of this jam.

Send them out..COD if neccessary.

Good letter Nick - although I don't think it will do any good.
He answers questions about eBay items, but not these items. He has the money.
COD????????????
You HAVE to be kidding. We have all ALREADY PAID for SHIPPING.
I am out over $150 (as are others) and I am getting just a bit more angry every day I check my mail and this thread.
I run a business. My business would not exist if I never delivered anything. My business has the reputation of delivering the goods days and weeks in advance of when it is expected. I guess that I need to learn that not everything is that way. I also answer all emails and voicemails within 24 hours - period. Although it is usually less than an hour (depending on if I am in the office or out in the field).
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
I would be trying for a refund, but I don't want a bloody refund, I want my badge!

Also I'm pretty sure all the people that are open have paid, I have paid as well.
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
i thought open meant separate pieces. Like wings are separated from the body. Maybe im wrong. Im sorry but he is being a coward. I just want my badge ill polish it myself just send me my freaking badges. I know you are reading this so just send me two unpolished ones. Thanks Austin

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
If he is reading this....well....

I think we would ALL take our badges unpolished at this point.
Yes Andrew - IF you are reading this thread send me mine as well unpolished.
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 02-01-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Hes not going to respond, theres no point in trying to get him to do what is right. He will do what he wants, and thats that.

Like what was said earlier, I could use my $150+ money back for other things, like bills. But you know what, we cant do anything. Its all up to him. It was our mistake for trusting him, and his mistake for what he did. After all, my father always told me, dont trust anyone but yourself.

He will get what is coming to him, 3 fold. That, my friends, I WILL guarantee you.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 01-31-2008).]

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
oops!

[This message has been edited by 86_IRM_TURBO (edited 02-01-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-01-2008).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to add that everybody that ordered something from F-I-E-R-O in this thread, can click on the "Leave Feedback" link under his username and leave him feedback - positive or negative. If you decide to leave him negative feedback, you can always revert that to neutral or positive feedback later on by returning to this thread and clicking the "Leave Feedback" link again.

By leaving him negative feedback now, you are warning others to think twice before doing business with him now and when he does return, it will give him an incentive to make things good so you will revert your negative feedback - otherwise he will not be able to sell anything here again with all the negative feedback.

So please, if you feel it is just, leave feedback. You can always change it later.

Please be aware though that you are only allowed to leave feedback if you are actually one of the buyers. If you are not and you leave feedback, then that is considered abuse of the system and can be cause for a ban.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - I don't think any of us want to give a negative feedback - that may just make him not reutrn at all and then we may never get our stuff. I will be out $150 and am not happy about that. IF...and I stress the "IF"....they ever arrive, at that time I know that I will leave a feedback.
We all assume he is reading this thread, and if he is, then he knows what is expected of him.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Cliff - I don't think any of us want to give a negative feedback - that may just make him not reutrn at all and then we may never get our stuff.

I applaud your trust in the good of men, but seriously, if he wanted to make good he would have been back already or at least let someone know what's going on. A few negative feedbacks would not stop him. At this point he has chosen to let everybody in the dark and I really can not understand why people are cutting him so much slack. A lot of people gave him the benefit of the doubt when it happened before. Heck, some people even went as far as paying some of the money back he took from them.

I understand the situation he has been in the past, but if you take money from people and not give them what they have a right to in return, in my book that's called "stealing". Especially if you consider he is happily selling stuff on eBay and answering people's questions there. In other words, he has chosen not to deal with the people here. There's absolutely nothing preventing him from dropping in here and let people know what's going on. I'm getting a lot of crap through email and PM from people actually blaming me for this because I didn't ban him the first time around and am still not banning him now. But if I did that, he would have a legitimate reason not letting people know what is happening (in fact, if I banned him the first time this happened, people wouldn't have gotten their money and or stuff back eventually when he decided to make good).

So go ahead, leave negative feedback. Like I said, if and when you get your stuff (or money back) you can always change it to a positive feedback.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I left him feedback and was honest about what I left. The product was great but the shipping took longer than expected. I really Feel for those of you who have not received theirs yet.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I just assume I will never see my badges, nor my money ever again.

Its time to take out the trash, its starting to stink.
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
Its like I said before. I live 5 mins from him. If any of you have any contact with him at all and can get the goods in my hands I will send them out to you guys. I sent an email offering him some help but I havent heard back. I met him a couple times over the summer and he seemed like a nice guy but who knows what problems he has going on right now.
PFF
System Bot
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Somebody find out if he's still alive.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Somebody find out if he's still alive.

If you ask him questions through eBay regarding his products there, he will respond immediately. He's alive and well, just doesnt want to speak with us.

I left feedback for him here like yourself, I hope others will follow.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

AutoTech

2385 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by gregpro50:

Its like I said before. I live 5 mins from him. If any of you have any contact with him at all and can get the goods in my hands I will send them out to you guys. I sent an email offering him some help but I havent heard back. I met him a couple times over the summer and he seemed like a nice guy but who knows what problems he has going on right now.

Would you be willing to stop by his place? I have the address and would be willing to compensate you for your troubles, ect, if you can get them for us.
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
For someone being in the middle of all this I really dont want to go banging on his door but if for some reason he does have trouble getting them out I would be willing to send them out to you guys if he can get them in my hands. I'm not looking for any compensation either so if I get them I wouldnt want any money from him and if I did get them the only thing I would want is the exact postage fee which couldnt be that much. It seems like I could help out him and you guys.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I just wanted to add that everybody that ordered something from F-I-E-R-O in this thread, can click on the "Leave Feedback" link under his username and leave him feedback - positive or negative. If you decide to leave him negative feedback, you can always revert that to neutral or positive feedback later on by returning to this thread and clicking the "Leave Feedback" link again.

By leaving him negative feedback now, you are warning others to think twice before doing business with him now and when he does return, it will give him an incentive to make things good so you will revert your negative feedback - otherwise he will not be able to sell anything here again with all the negative feedback.

So please, if you feel it is just, leave feedback. You can always change it later.

Please be aware though that you are only allowed to leave feedback if you are actually one of the buyers. If you are not and you leave feedback, then that is considered abuse of the system and can be cause for a ban.

We can't leave him negative feedback, but would it be OK to leave him a negative rating? After all he has repeatedly used this forum to take advantage of it's fine membership. He's not going to change his habits until he gets banned.......or so it seems. There is no doubt this guy has some awesome talent, but is extremely hard to do business with. I almost ordered one of those beautiful badges for myself and now I'm VERY glad I didn't. Perhaps someone should look into having these things made so we can buy them from a reliable supplier. It does not seem like there would be any copyright or licensing issues making them????

Just my thoughts.....
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
I'm getting a lot of crap through email and PM from people actually blaming me for this because I didn't ban him the first time around and am still not banning him now.

That is ridiculous. This is NOT your fault.
Andrew has made a decision to ignore those of us who paid him in good faith expecting our product. Anyone that would blame you is nuts.
I put my trust in the guy and now I have learned my lesson. $150? Cheaper than some lessons I have learned.
What really chaps my a-- is that he is still selling on eBay and answering those questions and ignoring us. This place is a lot better to sell on than eBay - you don't charge us fees to post stuff

I have found a good family here on PFF, one that I enjoy being around, discussing things with, and more....but, just as with any family out there, there are a few bad appples in the bunch. But there is no way that I will allow that to ruin my fun and enjoyment.

Andrew - you are a CROOK, a LIAR, and a CHEAT ---yes, I am assuming that you are reading this, and the ONLY way to prove me wrong on that comment is to either get us ALL our badges or refund our money.
I am disappointed for us all in that we put our trust in you, but I am most disappointed that I did not have the badges to give to my son for Christmas and now will not have them for his birthday.

No longer will I let this thread get me down and angry. I lost my money...so be it. I will still read and hope (although I don't know why) that we will all get some news on the badges....but I REFUSE to let this make me angry or upset any longer.

EDIT: Feedback left --- for whatever good it will do for future buyers.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 02-01-2008).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Hey guys, I can't sleep over this so here goes. I got hit with the bug a second time. I think yesterday was the worst of it. I tried every cold/sinus remedy that I could find and nothing was touching it. I don't have any health insurance, but I don't think that would help as my daughter does and a friend of the family who had gotten probably the same thing had gone to the Dr's and didn't get any anti-biotics- she was told just to ride it out. It really sucked. I've been miserable, and the last thing I wanted to do was read "what a jerk" postings, or post another excuse why it's been taking so long. Talking like Peter Brady when he went through his "change" was interesting- at least my daughter thought it was funny. The garage I work in is chilly and my head has been killing me. You have no idea how guilty I've been feeling about this. I'm not looking for sympathy, no forgiveness, I just want to get this taken care of. I have sent responses to a few others who are interested in these that I would not take any other orders until the people that I owe these to are taken care of, for what ever that's worth. I have all the stuff I need to finish making these and expect that I'll start later today to get these going again. I haven't bailed on you, I've just been feeling like crap. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or just want to let me have it at 607-239-6295.

AutoTech, yours went out with the others that my wife took to the post office but she didn't know to have them sent as a signed for delivery. If you haven't received yours yet, I'll make sure that you are taken care of, especially because they weren't sent as you had asked. I have no problem taking responsibility for making sure that you get them the way you had asked for them to be sent. I had plenty of extras made up with this order, so polishing others won't be a problem.

Andrew

Ok......I'll probably get negatives for posting here but I really don't care and here is why. For many of you members who have ordered Ms.Loris windows, you have been waiting 2 years ( I think, I really don't give a crap about her windows so I may be off ) and THAT is a reason to complain!!! You have gotten NO response and when you do, it is some bull$hit reason for not producing the windows. Here is one of the FEW members who have helped me and other members and offered me his help with items, graphics, and parts. The fact that he has even mentioned issues about health, his house, or otherwise should be reason enough to leave him alone. I'm sure you will get your badges when everything is sorted out.....in the meantime, be patient. He is a great member who has been around for a long time and I am sure he has his reasons ( or some we all may not understand ) for the delay. In the meantime, it has been 3 months since he offered the product. I know there are a lot of members who have received the product and are very happy. As for bothering Cliff about this, he should be left out and maybe you should look at Ms.Loris thread on her supposed windows that were $300.00 per set and see what a true bull$hitter is all about.

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
I've been more lucky with F-I-E-R-O than LORI
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I think the issue is this isnt his first time. He has done this many times and that is what people are ticked about { search his name out}. He has more excuses than anyone I know. There comes a point where you have to just say " Its not worth the product" To be lied to is not right and he is not sick all the time or all the many other excuses as he just makes them up.

Sorry but what he is doing is wrong and nothing more. Just my honest opinion. Someone should take over his business. Rick
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Ok......I'll probably get negatives for posting here but I really don't care and here is why. For many of you members who have ordered Ms.Loris windows, you have been waiting 2 years ( I think, I really don't give a crap about her windows so I may be off ) and THAT is a reason to complain!!! You have gotten NO response and when you do, it is some bull$hit reason for not producing the windows. Here is one of the FEW members who have helped me and other members and offered me his help with items, graphics, and parts. The fact that he has even mentioned issues about health, his house, or otherwise should be reason enough to leave him alone. I'm sure you will get your badges when everything is sorted out.....in the meantime, be patient. He is a great member who has been around for a long time and I am sure he has his reasons ( or some we all may not understand ) for the delay. In the meantime, it has been 3 months since he offered the product. I know there are a lot of members who have received the product and are very happy. As for bothering Cliff about this, he should be left out and maybe you should look at Ms.Loris thread on her supposed windows that were $300.00 per set and see what a true bull$hitter is all about.

But its ok for him to run his eBay business and reply to his customers there? Its ok for him to just ingore us? Its ok for him to lie to me 3 times telling me my stuf has been shipped? Its ok for him to spread more bullshit than I spread on my crops?

Please, get a ****ing clue.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
So I had to get approval to post this next item that hopefully will clear things up. First of all, he IS very reliable and for the people who have had issues before, I hope this clears thing up. This is an email discussion we just had:

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:23 PM
To: andrew-rogers@stny.rr.com
Subject: Just checking in....

Is everything OK? I was looking at a post that was pretty negative and one member mentioned your screen name in sarcasm. I then went to your billet post in the mall and saw that people are pissed at you. Is everything OK? I saw a reply in that post that you were having some problems at home and also WITH your home. Let me know if everything is cool or are the members just impatient.

Adam

His reply:

To: 'Adam'

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:42 PM

Subject: RE: Just checking in....

Adam,

I don’t even know where to start- it seems that I’ve been diagnosed with something called SAD- which kind of explains why I felt this way about this time for the past few years… I’ve been getting frustrated with polishing the emblems to the quality that I feel they should be. Knowing that people are pissed and having read some of the posts (though not for a while) kinda makes it worse. I’ve gotten myself into a group and have been attending for the past couple weeks now, but knowing that this is hanging over my head and not being able to turn it off seems to make it harder to deal with. Take that on top of being the type of person who has always been hard on himself and never really satisfied with what others would consider a good job… Ack! I have no doubt that this will turn itself off, just like it did last year- one day I’ll wake up and poof! I’ll feel like my old self again. The really crappy part is what happens to my reputation on the forum as a result. I could post something similar to what I’m sending you but it’s not the kind of thing that I want to announce to the whole world, it’s embarrassing. The other thing is worrying about some of the jerks that post things like me giving some lame excuse and people accept that and letting it slide. So, for now, I just do what I can from what I learn in the meetings about how to deal with it and ride it out. I have the list of people that I need to get the emblems to and there’s no doubt that everyone will get theirs, unfortunately, just not in a timely manor.

Thanks for taking the time to send me an email. J

Cheers,

Andrew

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-02-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

....email from Andrew....

Adam,
I don’t even know where to start- it seems that I’ve been diagnosed with something called SAD- which kind of explains why I felt this way about this time for the past few years… I’ve been getting frustrated with polishing the emblems to the quality that I feel they should be. Knowing that people are pissed and having read some of the posts (though not for a while) kinda makes it worse. I’ve gotten myself into a group and have been attending for the past couple weeks now, but knowing that this is hanging over my head and not being able to turn it off seems to make it harder to deal with. Take that on top of being the type of person who has always been hard on himself and never really satisfied with what others would consider a good job… Ack! I have no doubt that this will turn itself off, just like it did last year- one day I’ll wake up and poof! I’ll feel like my old self again. The really crappy part is what happens to my reputation on the forum as a result. I could post something similar to what I’m sending you but it’s not the kind of thing that I want to announce to the whole world, it’s embarrassing. The other thing is worrying about some of the jerks that post things like me giving some lame excuse and people accept that and letting it slide. So, for now, I just do what I can from what I learn in the meetings about how to deal with it and ride it out. I have the list of people that I need to get the emblems to and there’s no doubt that everyone will get theirs, unfortunately, just not in a timely manor.

The only thing that makes it worse, is YOU!!! Why tell us they have been shipped? Why lie about it, and not reply for weeks??? If its so hard to deal with, just POLISH THE DAMN THINGS and send them!!!! Jesus christ. Im glad your not too worried about us though, as you say, "this will just turn itself off, just like it did last year". Unbelievable, and YOUR worried about YOUR reputation!!! You are a selfish mother****er.

And thanks for calling us jerks, LMAO!!! YOU are the jerk, YOU are the one that did this. Not us, WE trusted you, yet we are the jerks. I cant believe this **** . The people here have a right to be mad, you need to realize what youve done. NOBODY is feeling sorry for you, sorry buddy. Seems that you can run your EBAY business just fine

I sure hope everyone gets there badges, after all, it WHAT WE PAID FOR.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

The only thing that makes it worse, is YOU!!! Why tell us they have been shipped? Why lie about it, and not reply for weeks??? If its so hard to deal with, just POLISH THE DAMN THINGS and send them!!!! Jesus christ. Im glad your not too worried about us though, as you say, "this will just turn itself off, just like it did last year". Unbelievable, and YOUR worried about YOUR reputation!!! You are a selfish mother****er.

And thanks for calling us jerks, LMAO!!! YOU are the jerk, YOU are the one that did this. Not us, WE trusted you, yet we are the jerks. I cant believe this **** . The people here have a right to be mad, you need to realize what youve done. NOBODY is feeling sorry for you, sorry buddy. Seems that you can run your EBAY business just fine

I sure hope everyone gets there badges, after all, it WHAT WE PAID FOR.

You put it lightly. He did this exact thing time and time again. Amazing how he is incoherant but understands perfectly how folks are dogging him by telling the truth. . Grow up Andrew, life is what you make it and your bed is filthy so clean it or lie in it dirty like you made it, not these good people..

Rick

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
I also get a kick out of how he answers anyone who is being nice or wanting to buy from him,, but if you are one he owes, he totally ignores you. This is some how the "JERKS" as he puts its fault. That shows enough of your caricature and how you really are. Rick
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone he owes offer to help him? in anyway at all... he got the emblems as far as being cut. all they need now is polished and shipped to the rightful owners...

Just a suggestion. Im on the other end of the state (anyone close by that could mayb help?
Just trin' to give the fella the benefit of the doubt (i too have ordered 2 and haven't recieved them. but i can live without them... if i loose my money then so be it. Hopefully andy turns out to be healthy etc. in the end)

sorry if this upsets anyone. just thinkin maybe we're bein real hard on him... So he bit off more than he could chew, maybe he'll learn from it (either way we will).

Hope all is well with all, hang in there folks, i think we'll get em eventually (just not when we expected the way it seems)

(((Time to flame me too now i guess)))
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Bit off more than he can chew? He's done this REPEATEDLY!!! Obviously this is nothing new to him, posting fake pictures of our stuff in boxes ready to be "shipped out tomorrow". Constant lying and neglect, refusing to acknowledge us in any way, shape or form. How far off could I be when I ask, maybe this was even planned!

He has determined, in his mind, that this problem is because of us. Due to this thought process, completely ignoring us is considered justifiable. We are jerks, plain and simple. We are jerks because we CAUGHT him. Thats right, he was offended when we found out he was still active online, still taking orders through ebay and conducting business. He certainly doesnt have any "problems" taking more money from people, does he? What do they say about that in your "feel sorry for me counceling" bullshit that I dont believe for half a second.

The thing that really blows me away, is what he is concerned about - HIMSELF!!! C'mon man, you did this to HOW many people, and your complaining about YOUR reputation? Un-****ing-believable........but hey, its alright because one day you'll wake up, and "poof", you will be back to normal. Like nothing happened, care-free and ready to do it again.

Im sorry 88GTFormula, and I dont want to really offend you when I say this, but - you need to stick up for yourself and grow a pair.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Would you kindly NOT mention my friend Jesus Christ in your posts, unless you are talking religion?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Andrew, if you are reading this, it all would be a lot more believable if you weren't happily selling stuff on eBay and actually answer people's questions there.

No matter what your problems are, what you are doing is stealing. As for your reputation - it was shady at best already after the last "incident". Dammit man, you are one of the most talented people I know and you pull sh!t like this. You could be making a small fortune by selling your stuff here and other places.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

Has anyone he owes offer to help him? in anyway at all... he got the emblems as far as being cut. all they need now is polished and shipped to the rightful owners...

Yes - if you bother to read the thread in it's entirety you will see that many of us have stated that we will polish the emblems ourselves. Just send them to us.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock