Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 24)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

wonder if andrew has gotten "Cougar" badges made yet?

At least the Cougar Community was warned ahead of time of his dealings here IF he were to try ro market them there.

Edit to add:24 pages ( 10 months) and still about half the badges are un-delivered.........

[This message has been edited by 86_IRM_TURBO (edited 08-29-2008).]

IP: Logged
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
still waiting.....................
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Think you will get them the same day that I'll get my Miss Lori quarter windows

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 08-31-2008).]

formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Think you will get them the same day that I'll get my Miss Lori quarter windows

In 2008????????

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formula2:

In 2008????????

I'm assuming that everyone is just giving up on Andrew, no more rattling his cage?
wow.... just wow.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

In 2008????????

D'après moi tu ne les auras jamais a ce que je peux voir
Mais la seule chose que tu a perdu c'est ton argent .
Parce que ca ne valait pas vraiment la peine .
J'ai donné la mienne .
Trop grosses , faciles a égratigner , dures a coller etc , etc . Je l'avais essayée la
Alors c'est comme si j'avais perdu mon argent aussi .

Anyhow i think you will never get them ..
But the only thing you lost is your money
For my part i don't think they worth the shot .
I gave mine .
Too big , easy to scratch , hard to glue , etc , etc .
I tried it there
So it's like i've lost my money too .

Sorry for the french , i know the guy is French .

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 09-09-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I totally agree that these badges are NOT worth the money that I paid. I bought 3 of them. The 2 that I have mounted have fallen off the back plate that Andrew put them on. The third one I have given to my daughter to put in her room so that it doesn't fall apart from being (apparently) in the sunshine.

I look at this as a very valuable lesson learned.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Back on Holiday..............You have rattled his cage..........swore at him...........threatened him. {not you} given his name and address...........called or e-mailed his church.
29,000 hits....almost 1,000 replies.
I think Andrew is pi---d at some who maybe didn't pay...........said they didn't get them when they did...........or promised to pay and didn't.
I made stuff free and after the originals were made I made more with the promise of the receiver to pay the postage.
$$2.02.and they tell me they are having a hard time coming up with that. Later posted two cars for sale in the Mall.
Andrew has a reason.....don't know what it is...he will have to answer to someone someday.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by never2old:

I made stuff free and after the originals were made I made more with the promise of the receiver to pay the postage.
$$2.02.and they tell me they are having a hard time coming up with that.
Andrew has a reason.....don't know what it is...he will have to answer to someone someday.

Its rediculous how ignorant some people are... 2 freaking dollars and two cents for something you made for them, if they couldnt afford it why the F*** did they ask you for it then? thats just TOTAL BS!
Today, I saw a post from one of our Fiero brothers in Denmark who lost the 15mm lower door bolts, I had just saw a bag of them I had yesterday so I PM'd him, Between the time I replyed to him, he had replyed back, went to the Post office, stopped at Home Depot, Paint store, PM'd him the cost of the shipping and paypal fee ($6.00), He paid me, and this ALL took place within 2 hours! which reminds me I need to leave him positive feedback, I dunno what my point is... i'm ranting about how you gave things away free and people ripped you off and how some people are very considerate, you asked for a post card... most didnt even do that...

And freaking Andrew is a Thief plain and simple.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
I have to get out of this thread as my thoughts don't belong in this thread. Other than what Andrew may have been thinking. I read this for awhile and he had someone who moved, changed address ........... complained,,,,and then said ".I didn't check my mail."
When I am all through making the plates I MIGHT post my thoughts.
There are good people also as one sent me 25 bucks.and I never got it.
He asked if I had received it.I said no...and he sent another 25.
So crazy stuff happens
Andrew made unique things...too bad he ripped the guys off twice.
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post

Andrew made unique things

He can keep it for himself........
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Andrew gets nasty. I posted this on the cougar forum:

Just wanted to let you know that Andrew still has not delivered several badges, and has disappeared from the face of the earth again. I wonder if his poor Cougar is getting as little attention as his customers.

He sent this to my email:

Good job posting on the Cougar forum. I can tell you that my car needs some work that I wanted to ask some of the Cougar people about but because the elvis impersonator decided to make all this public over there as well as your self, plus not getting paid for a couple IMSA badges I sent out, in addition to the ****s that feel it's their responsibility to poke their nose in all this, and the email to my church from autotech, I'll be taking my time getting these taken care of. Also, I look forward to reading about how one of the loud mouths on PFF manages to hold on to his facility tech job... should be an interesting read.

You'll get your emblem, but you may want to wash it before doing anything with it...

makes me wonder what happened with the "Dirty" ones....
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
2 months later, any updates on recieved badges?
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Nothing here.
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
I honestly cannot believe this is continuing to go on. I've bought and dealt with at least 10 other people across the Fiero community since I dealt with Andrew, and have received exactly what I paid and received it when promised. For the life of me I cannot understand why a little piece of metal can't be completed and shipped. It's sad.

Ahem...but the badge is HOT though. Too bad the creator has no principles or values worth a damn. If I had time, I'd probably contract manufacture these out to a firm myself and sell them. Now that I think about it....hmmm

formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Very nice bumper...blkcofy
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Very nice bumper...blkcofy

Thanks....Amida's work.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2008 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Nothing here.

Any thanksgiving Badges pswayne?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

D'apr�s moi tu ne les auras jamais a ce que je peux voir
Mais la seule chose que tu a perdu c'est ton argent .
Parce que ca ne valait pas vraiment la peine .
J'ai donn� la mienne .
Trop grosses , faciles a �gratigner , dures a coller etc , etc . Je l'avais essay�e la
Alors c'est comme si j'avais perdu mon argent aussi .

Anyhow i think you will never get them ..
But the only thing you lost is your money
For my part i don't think they worth the shot .
I gave mine .
Too big , easy to scratch , hard to glue , etc , etc .
I tried it there
So it's like i've lost my money too .

Sorry for the french , i know the guy is French .

if you wana sell it im all for it i know exactley where i wana put one
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
I'll ask the person i gave it to.
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Any thanksgiving Badges pswayne?

No, but I got a dart board from my "Secret Santa", with some clever overlays:

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

ROFL, I'm SO Busted....so anyway im sure everyone else is wanting you to post the other overlays, and I hope you like the Gift.... took some thinking
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Well, some of them aren't "family friendly", so I don't think I'll be posting all of them. And with grand kids over for Thanksgiving, I had to put it away before I could dart all of the overlays.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Well, some of them aren't "family friendly", so I don't think I'll be posting all of them. And with grand kids over for Thanksgiving, I had to put it away before I could dart all of the overlays.

LOL I forgot, if you want to send the pics to me i'll black out the non family friendly stuff and post them up for you
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Happy new year to every one
And no bad trades this year...................
Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
Hey, if anyone who bought one wants to get some of their money back... I know a couple places I'd love to put one of those....
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Andrew gets nasty. I posted this on the cougar forum:

Just wanted to let you know that Andrew still has not delivered several badges, and has disappeared from the face of the earth again. I wonder if his poor Cougar is getting as little attention as his customers.

He sent this to my email:

Good job posting on the Cougar forum. I can tell you that my car needs some work that I wanted to ask some of the Cougar people about but because the elvis impersonator decided to make all this public over there as well as your self, plus not getting paid for a couple IMSA badges I sent out, in addition to the ****s that feel it's their responsibility to poke their nose in all this, and the email to my church from autotech, I'll be taking my time getting these taken care of. Also, I look forward to reading about how one of the loud mouths on PFF manages to hold on to his facility tech job... should be an interesting read.

You'll get your emblem, but you may want to wash it before doing anything with it...

Originally posted by Twilight Fenrir:

Hey, if anyone who bought one wants to get some of their money back... I know a couple places I'd love to put one of those....

I'm pretty sure HE already placed one "There"
Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Twilight Fenrir:

I take it no-one is interested?
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I have one left, and I am pretty sure that I will be using it. If I don't I will let you know.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
still no badges. haha
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

still no badges. haha

your surprised?

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 01-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Over 2 years now from the start.... anyone still waiting?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Suprised today, thought for sure he would be at Carlisle today showing his Mercury Cougar - a couple of us were prepared to ask for badge money that he stole, back.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
DAMMMMM !! i was looking for this guys post for week found it and had to read very carefully about the guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:

I honestly cannot believe this is continuing to go on. I've bought and dealt with at least 10 other people across the Fiero community since I dealt with Andrew, and have received exactly what I paid and received it when promised. For the life of me I cannot understand why a little piece of metal can't be completed and shipped. It's sad.

Ahem...but the badge is HOT though. Too bad the creator has no principles or values worth a damn. If I had time, I'd probably contract manufacture these out to a firm myself and sell them. Now that I think about it....hmmm

Is this the actual badge everyone is still waiting for? It looks very nice. I wonder if someone else could produce it? Too bad the guy making them flaked out.
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I want one of these but it looks like this guy is a real..........Nevermind..................

I have a Email in to someone I have used in the past about making these or a reasonable facsimile.

If I get positive feedback from him I will let you guys know.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

I will be cutting one of these on Monday with the new small water jet nozzle. I will let you know.

\/\/
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Rick,

I will be cutting one of these on Monday with the new small water jet nozzle. I will let you know.

\/\/

Cool! That is exactly what I need for my front grill.
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will , Can you cut the part in 3d like the pics posted on page 16 I think it is?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I would take two of them ... but these are large ... what size will yours be Will ?
THX

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock