Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Well.............if the WORK was over his head. All he needed to do was propmtly refund everyones money! NOT run and hide.

IP: Logged
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
If Im coming across like an A-hole towards you guys, Im not, thats supposed to be directed toward the thief who stole my money. This whole thing just pisses me off, and I know your just trying to help. Dont take offense.

So, I guess we all should just stop posting then. Apparently putting some badges in an envelope is too overwhelming

I wonder how he ships his ebay stuff?
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-04-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:

Well.............if the WORK was over his head. All he needed to do was propmtly refund everyones money! NOT run and hide.

Exactly.

$151.00 dollars here.

Thats right, I want that last god damn dollar too. You better add on 3% if your paying with paypal -TuningForkR6@SBCGlobal.net

.......like I'll ever see that again......
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
you know, I get the feeling that the vast majority of us would just like our $$$ back now.
I don't think any of us expect to see the badges.

And I really don't think we should expect to see our money back either though.

Sad.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

you know, I get the feeling that the vast majority of us would just like our $$$ back now.
I don't think any of us expect to see the badges.

And I really don't think we should expect to see our money back either though.

Sad.

Oh I'm sure a few law's were broken somewhere... defrauding of some kind, a little mail fraud for those that paid through the mail, some international problems if any went out of the states, maybe more depending on how much income he made off of this...... but I'm no legal person so don't quote me....

It would be so much better for all if the badges would just show up and we could all go on with our lives.... like pushing snow.. Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-26-2008).]

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
. like pushing snow.. Vince
Yeah it's coming our way
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

. like pushing snow.. Vince
Yeah it's coming our way

I love snow and it's a lot more fun that waiting for our badges to come in.... It's hard this year to stay on my projects this winter for some reason... maybe I can blame it on the badges... you think... guess not.. Vince
Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
First off,i want to say that didn't order a badge But i have been following this thread since the beginning.
I think its sad that something like this happened on this forum. Every part i have bought from people on this
forum, i didn't have to question if they would send it. Out of all the forums I've been on, i always thought everyone
on here you could trust more than other forums. And i think thats true for the majority.

Does anybody on the forum live near him? That could find out whats going on?

Also, does anybody know roughly the total amount of money he owes to everyone?

Sorry if i sounded like a jerk, but i just think its terrible that you guys haven't got your badges, and nothings been done.

Good Luck
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
About 41 badges at $50 each.

Total: $2,050.00

Pretty much says how he bought his new car doesn't it?
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kyle1016:

I live 5 mins from him. I met him a couple times over the summer. I sent him a couple of emails offering help but he wont return them. If he's sick and having problems you would think he would welcome the help. I sell a bunch of stuff on ebay from time to time and I got hurt at work and wasnt able to do much of anything so my wife stepped up to send my stuff out. If there was anything I could do to help I would. I've been watching this thread like a bad train wreck and I feel bad for you guys.

PFF
System Bot
Brint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrintSend a Private Message to BrintDirect Link to This Post

First off,i want to say that didn't order a badge But i have been following this thread since the beginning.
I think its sad that something like this happened on this forum. Every part i have bought from people on this
forum, i didn't have to question if they would send it. Out of all the forums I've been on, i always thought everyone
on here you could trust more than other forums. And i think thats true for the majority.

Sorry if i sounded like a jerk, but i just think its terrible that you guys haven't got your badges, and nothings been done.

Good Luck

I've been following this post too and unfortunatly I saw this one coming and I'm sorry I didn't do more to warn people about this clown (dealt with him before). I'm grateful for the 95% of people on this forum who are NOT like him.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I dont mean to have a sobb story, but, heres the thing.

I was in the process of moving when Andrew introduced these badges, and he knew about this. The moving part wasnt the big deal, the big deal was that I was going to be unemployed in 2 weeks - meaning no income. I really shouldnt have said that I wanted them, but when Andrew kept PM'ing me about not getting the money, and that he needed it in order for things to get going, I stuck to my word and did what I had to do to get it to him. I ended up selling some NOS parts in order to afford these badges and get things going for him.

The point is, I set forth an extra effort in doing what had to be done for him, and I get treated like this.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

Good Luck

I dont know if its just the time i joined or what but this site has had more issues then any other car boards i am on. what needs to be done is some one knock on his door take his but to a atm and send the money back to all the people he ripped off.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brint:

I've been following this post too and unfortunatly I saw this one coming and I'm sorry I didn't do more to warn people about this clown (dealt with him before). I'm grateful for the 95% of people on this forum who are NOT like him.

I did just that last year and again this year. The 2nd time around I fell for Andrews bull and took my post away leaving a nice note on them all after Andrew contacted me. I know wished I left them but they got me allot of Negatives. I hoped this would remove a few. Oh well I hope after this people will learned, but it seems there are allot of bleeding hearts out there.

Andrews problem is he was never taught how to deal with life. Someone decided he would be better off taking pills to control his issues that arose from years of not being controlled and now everyone around him has to pay for this. I very rarely seen this type of behavior while growing up but in the last 20 years it has become the norm and should be stopped. Society is full of people not responsible for there action due to some medical problem. I didn’t get a free ticket out of responsibility and learned to be responsible. My family life is great and my children have learned they are responsible for there actions. I do not allow them to disrespect others and will never even think of giving them a pill to behave. Rick
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I did just that last year and again this year. The 2nd time around I fell for Andrews bull and took my post away leaving a nice note on them all after Andrew contacted me. I know wished I left them but they got me allot of Negatives. I hoped this would remove a few. Oh well I hope after this people will learned, but it seems there are allot of bleeding hearts out there.

Andrews problem is he was never taught how to deal with life. Someone decided he would be better off taking pills to control his issues that arose from years of not being controlled and now everyone around him has to pay for this. I very rarely seen this type of behavior while growing up but in the last 20 years it has become the norm and should be stopped. Society is full of people not responsible for there action due to some medical problem. I didn’t get a free ticket out of responsibility and learned to be responsible. My family life is great and my children have learned they are responsible for there actions. I do not allow them to disrespect others and will never even think of giving them a pill to behave. Rick

Well put... grow up and be a man!!! Vince
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Not that this will be breaking news.....

Nothing in the mail today and no communication from Andrew.

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TO HEAR FROM THE SOB???????????????
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Well, good news for me I guess... I got conformation from my cc company that they are charging back Andrews account and I will see the full refund on my next statement... So no badges but at I do get my money back... Good luck with your product or refunds.. Vince
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Great for you!

Now - me - well - I paid through PayPal and they don't really semm to care about it.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

I paid through PayPal and they don't really semm to care about it.

Like I said, if we can get everyone to tell them, they will refund us our money. But, everyone else seems not to care

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-29-2008).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Great for you!

Now - me - well - I paid through PayPal and they don't really semm to care about it.

I also paid with Paypal... But I back it with a stand alone credit card and bank acct only for paypal... I have Paypal only bill it to the credit card not the bank account... This is the way I set up Paypal to get the best protection. Now I have Paypal and my cc company to help with the fight.

Keep bugging Paypal, your cc company (if Paypal charged it) or even your bank... Nobody should loose money unless you paid cash....

Good luck, Vince...

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-29-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind - read something wrong.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 02-29-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Yep, wish I would have done the same.

I can only hope a certain someone decides to do the right thing.

I dont care if thier polished anymore, just put them in a god damn bag and SHIP THEM
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
This might be a little off topic but on one of the mustang sites I go to there was a guy that scammed a bunch of people so one of the guys that got scammed called the local news and they did an investigative report on him. Check this out: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com...de=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gregpro50:

This might be a little off topic but on one of the mustang sites I go to there was a guy that scammed a bunch of people so one of the guys that got scammed called the local news and they did an investigative report on him. Check this out: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com...de=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Interesting, wonder what FOX 40 WICZ would do?
Indyrestoguy_JR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indyrestoguy_JRSend a Private Message to Indyrestoguy_JRDirect Link to This Post
:edited:

[This message has been edited by Indyrestoguy_JR (edited 03-01-2008).]

pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges yet -- Bump!
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
Want my badges Andrew.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
It's really ashame he did this, could have had a decent business going on. I only held off because I was strapped for cash and wanted to see how they looked on others cars before I spent the $.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Time for a SHOCKING update....

naw.....just kiddin'.

STILL NO BADGES OR COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND ME MY DA-N BADGES YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or at least refund my $$$$.

It's now the beginning of MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost all of us paid in early and mid-November.

What an a--ho-e!!
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
nothing in the mail today...........
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-04-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I didn't order my 3 through eBay.
Ordered directly from Thief Andrew himself through PayPal.

Good luck with your stuff through eBay and please keep us informed.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
I'm just curious,has anyone spoke with him on the phone? I went to his eBay site, and looked at his feed back. He is purchasing, as well as selling up to date. It seems he has just decided to cut you guys off for what ever reason. I am a Officer, and would recommend you contact the local Police with a compilation of all the orders, information, bank statements etc. They can look into a computer crimes case, or fraud. I just have been reading as this thread goes. I don't know this Andrew guy, but this is rotten and NOT legal.
just some advice.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

I am a Officer, and would recommend you contact the local Police

I did.

They say they cant do anything and say "sorry".

Police at their best, once again, to lazy to do anything.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion there is 2 major problems.

1 - He is still selling and buying on eBay (in fact if you ask him a question through eBay about any of his other stuff he responds quickly) - yet he is IGNORING us.

2 - Many people live near him or in the area that have offered to help, but none have. I am NOT saying to go to his door, but since they are in his area they could at least help us with a complaint with the local PD. I am personally too far away to do that.

I have tried very hard to document everything. I have made a list showing who ordered and who has received their's. I also showed how much money he has stolen from us.

EDIT to add: AutoTech has also been doing a lot, but since he is also far away, we need someone in the area to help us.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 03-04-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I have recieved an e-mail from Andrew just a few minutes ago. He told me that he has sent out my badge and a few others. He said I should have mine by Friday at the earliest. If I get mine I will let you know about it, if I don't then I will continue to file the report with Ebay. I really hope he pulls through for us, that way this is done and over with. I hate all this tension.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Hope I get my freebie he promised me too. I've been looking at the one I already have trying to figure out how to duplicate it. I hope everyone gets their badges. Better late than never I suppose.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

I did.

They say they cant do anything and say "sorry".

Police at their best, once again, to lazy to do anything.

Internet Crime Complaint Center

" The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level, IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes."
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I just got another e-mail from Andrew. I believe he is going to do what Nick (fierofetish) said he would do. So right now I am going to lay off of him. By the sounds of it he has finished and starting to send them out, he is also giving us something for waiting, like Nick said he would do. I would like to see Andrew back on the forum posting again, he was a contribution to the forum when he was posting on here and I think some of the things he posted were interesting. I believe he is going to give everyone their badges and something extra. I hope that when everyone gets the badges they will forgive him for this and not hold it against him if he does decide to come back to the forum.

Please don't flame me for believing in someone and forgiving.

Forgiveness means that you've decided not to let it keep festering inside even if it only comes up once in awhile. --Doc Childre and Howard Martin

To err is human; to forgive, divine.-- Alexander Pope
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock