Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 25)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I would take two of them ... but these are large ... what size will yours be Will ?
THX

Hiya Danyel,

Has the Fiero been put to bed for the winter up there yet?

At this point I do not have a size or price as I am waiting on the original that JimmyS is sending me. I need to run a samplel first to see how close I can come to the original .

I will keep you posted

Will
IP: Logged
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Hiya Danyel,

Has the Fiero been put to bed for the winter up there yet?

At this point I do not have a size or price as I am waiting on the original that JimmyS is sending me. I need to run a samplel first to see how close I can come to the original .

I will keep you posted

Will

let me know too...i'm interested in at lease one...

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello Will
The Widow is presently at my friends garage getting the 5.7L pulled out .... she was burning more oil than gas this summer ... so I will have a new motor for Tylers 2nd Annual Show .... the wife and I will be there in 2011 ....cant wait to see your finished product... you can count me in for 2 .... prob 3 .... I'm also looking for an 86 1/2 GT state side with a manual 5 speed getrag in rolling chassis .... that I wanna chop and drop ... coming back from the annual show in 2011 I'm going to be droppin in at Archies to pick up a chopkit ...... the present Widow has rust issues in the space frame and I dont want to invest to much in her. I'll be driving her till I finish Black Widow II ....ETA 2012

Keep me posted on the badge ..... you make quality stuff and I cantwait to see the badge ..... please let me know
take care
Danyel
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
i need one like this for the center of a tail light pannel

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I might have one laying around.

I put a few of these together they are cut from 304 16ga ss. The image is of the prototype and not polished. I'll have to check the size.

Rich
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Over 2 years now from the start.... anyone still waiting?

I paid for 2, never got any.

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT\3800 SC\4T65E-HD

Wanna go faster?

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see someone else is taking this up, just dont disappear over the winter after taking customers money........ from the wintertime blues

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
start a new thread for this if someone is going to make em again...here's hoping!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

start a new thread for this if someone is going to make em again...here's hoping!

That's a good idea. I will do that

W
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
These sure are cool emblems and I am quite sure I could make them in billet on my CNC but I was under the impression that they were someone else's baby. If they are no longer available I would love to make some with the cnc. It looks like a cool project and I am thinking I could make them in one piece.... peace

Pete

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 11-07-2010).]

jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
I want one, if anyone is willing to make them,
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jackcastro:

I want one, if anyone is willing to make them,

Send silver 85 sc a pm, he had a thread going somewhere about making these and many other cool things our of stainless. I bought one from him earlier this summer, they look awesome.
RumbleB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBDirect Link to This Post
Xtreme Racing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme RacingClick Here to visit Xtreme Racing's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme RacingDirect Link to This Post
What about making them out of aluminum? Anybody have a drawing? I have a Haas mill :-). I have several weeks of work but would be willing to look at it.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Direct Link to This Post
Anyone still making these?
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Are these still available?
FieroNate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNateClick Here to visit FieroNate's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroNateDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has them I'd be interested... if not I have the CAD files for the stock Fiero emblem and am considering getting some made from aluminum.... How many people still want them? If enough are interested it might be possible to get a run made.
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
I want one
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I am going to have a run going sometime in the next month. Sizes, 2 1/4" is the smallest and the largest I have done is 5". I can do larger if anyone is interested. The 3" is the most common I make, so if anyone has a certain size they want let me know. Here is the thread

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054658.html

I have several 5" on hand if anyone is interested.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock